Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2008 10:03 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The OP as usual I like, it must be my fond liking to techno music I used to dance to. The whole episode starts just like it was supposed to a good fight! Here we see right way Aya fighting against some girl with wrenches that linked to high grade wires sort of like meat wires they use to slice off your neck.

It was one hell of a paint to see Aya being beaten up with those wrenches I think the worst was more to see her being tortured in pain than those bleeding marks. I do think it was stupid to try to block those wrenches Aya should have grabbed first thing but it seems I have noticed Aya needs a certain amount of pain to become more powerful which is quite a formulaic from DB (Dragon Ball) although since these are girls and I am male it is of course more appealing to me than DB.

At least the ecchi when Aya did grab those wrenches and kicked the CRAP OUT of that girl, *Yay! Yay!* I really did like her losing and the extra ecchi. Aya is great in super strong form! What follows gave me shivers. Apparently Suma sensei never got to the hospital and her mother is worried about her, also she does not know. This pissing me off! Like Miko, Suma disappears yet again without no one knowing anything. All they say is they go into a world of darkness where they cannot return from.So what is it? Slavery? Death? Mutilations? Come on tell us at least. Sheesh.

Haruki calling Aya to cheer her up was good. Aya sure needed that after such a fight. Next stop the pool! Operation *nosebleed* goes into full swing! The swimming suits were all wayyyy too ecchi but that was ok since this is that kind of anime. At least the art is amazing and the kind that should well observed for its quality at the very least even if it's ecchi.

The police officer Megumi (might need subs for this one) plays quite dirty. Attacking Aya in the middle of the pool with many people and knocking off her bikini top! Aya had no choice but to hide that part. What I liked about all that is Aya used more martial arts techniques with only her foot. What a great work of it on Megumi! Knocked her off that is not until she got out of that handcuff Megumi got with while Aya was trying to change location. Well it's good she stopped at last moment since the fight was not even official. I did not see her get the message on her cell phone.

BTW the animation of people being there then the next thing is people are all almost gone makes me think of that part being lame! Very lame they put many people but suddenly they take all of them out.

All of this tells me one thing:
Platonic Heart Association is Dirty!

Not only that but the next battle Aya has to fight the three sisters Megumi/Sister with the Kimono/Sister with the nurse outfit. All in a nice setting of good old all alone ship dock. The whole fight totally unfair! Very dirty dirty fight and also no Platonic Heart cell message. Poor Aya having to eat much pain including three knife in the back. Good thing in the end all three gotten beaten and very nice moves of Aya! Liked the whole fight scene of this!

Too bad Megumi had to be very stupid and try to ram a car into Aya cause she plunged along with her sisters into death under water.

Biggest shock after is because the "Leader" turns out to be Haruki...O_O WHAT? How is this even possible? Talk about sudden twist that was one. I had to check previous shots of him just to be sure. Good thing was that Miko is still alive and the Association claims she is not dead. SORRY but I do not trust them at all! They look scum to me since Aya had to fight three at the same time and not the one on one as it was to be in this competition.

1.Aya is nice in Sayan form
2.Leader is Hazuki? O_O WTH?
3.Three sisters

please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Jan 4, 2009 1:13 PM
Oct 2008
Pretty good episode, I think it's kind of a strange coincidence that Haruki is Natsume's brother and the leader at the same time, there's been a hint in the previous episode though. In my opinion the amount of fanservice is a bit too much considering the body stature and proportions of the characters - some scenes would be more sexy without all the ripped clothes.
Jan 7, 2009 12:30 PM

Mar 2008
This episode is definitely the best in my opinion. Maybe it's because the pleasant feeling of the pool ? ^^

Anyway, Haruki-san being the leader is a bit... ridiculous. I expected something more serious. I smell somehting like a conspiracy just to make Aya stronger or something like that. In the end, i think everyone will come back unharmed.
Jan 13, 2009 1:33 PM
Oct 2008
akuma2002 said:
This episode is definitely the best in my opinion. Maybe it's because the pleasant feeling of the pool ? ^^

Anyway, Haruki-san being the leader is a bit... ridiculous. I expected something more serious. I smell somehting like a conspiracy just to make Aya stronger or something like that. In the end, i think everyone will come back unharmed.

Actually that's a pretty good theory there! :)
Dec 8, 2009 2:11 PM

Jul 2009
BTW. I think the police car on the end was Honda Today from You're Under Arrest!
Mar 9, 2011 1:42 AM

Oct 2009
Hmm the pool part was fun but the rest was meh like the other episdoes, quite predictable and obvious and Haruki being the leader, i saw that coming from a mile away >_>

Seriously? Kicking a fast moving car Windshield? Right...

Best ep yet though :P
Jun 2, 2011 1:43 AM
May 2009
MEHH....!! I want to see more of the nurse XD
Jul 15, 2011 7:35 AM

Jun 2009
hehe I know why Natsume's brother couldn't move after watching them so long in the pool...
Jul 15, 2011 7:37 AM

Jun 2009
I have to say this anime is completely underated. It's certainly much better than Amaenaide Yo! (Ah my Buddha) At the very least it has a story line!!!
Dec 3, 2015 5:26 PM

Jan 2012
Where is the plot.

Nov 21, 2017 7:42 AM

Apr 2013
We got some nice fanservice this episode. But that brother being the bad guy was sooooo fucking obvious from episode 1 on when he first appeared and Aya was in love with him. Those guys are always the bad guys in this kind of anime :P
May 4, 2021 11:53 PM

Aug 2018
Well dayam! I didn’t expect to get a glimpse of snatch in this, but there it was.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zettai Shougeki ~Platonic Heart~ Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

fire_star007 - Mar 10, 2009

61 by L1feHasNoMeaning »»
Dec 17, 2023 3:35 PM

Poll: » Zettai Shougeki ~Platonic Heart~ Episode 4 Discussion

Siva - Feb 4, 2009

6 by syncrogazer »»
Mar 16, 2019 6:51 PM

Poll: » Zettai Shougeki ~Platonic Heart~ Episode 1 Discussion

angel999 - Oct 29, 2008

25 by syncrogazer »»
Mar 16, 2019 7:08 AM

Poll: » Zettai Shougeki ~Platonic Heart~ Episode 2 Discussion

slayer545-sama - Nov 29, 2008

22 by Gator »»
Nov 21, 2017 4:02 AM

» New series subbed Platonic Heart

slayer545-sama - Dec 11, 2008

7 by subdesu »»
Dec 18, 2008 4:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.