Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 27, 2019 11:06 AM
Feb 2019
Kotonoha's sister was pretty funny.
May 18, 2019 10:58 AM

Aug 2014
Rewatching anime after tons of years. Geesh, first 3 episodes have been so boring. I know you gotta get through boring stuffs for deconstructions, but goodness
May 28, 2019 10:58 AM

Sep 2017
Makoto is still stupid and this anime is still boring. It was pretty funny seeing him get blue-balled and Katsura kissing him on the cheek, though. It's sad seeing Sekai get shafted when she obviously cares more for Makoto than Katsura. It's pretty obvious that Makoto and Katsura are incompatible. It isn't really entertaining seeing Makoto struggle with his relationship. It's just a matter of two people being incompatible.
Jun 3, 2019 12:37 PM

Jul 2016
It is only the third episode and it feels like a lifetime.
Jun 13, 2020 8:47 AM

Sep 2017
Having her as partner is boring?
I guess these words are the first ignite for the disaster huh
خ
Jun 22, 2020 11:46 AM

Mar 2019
Bitch, you did not say that you're getting tired of spending time with Katsura!?
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 12, 2020 6:54 PM

Aug 2008
Ah here the whiny Mokoto starts to appear. Character only goes downhill from this point on from what I recall.
Jul 14, 2020 4:15 PM

Jan 2015
Is it normal that I'm enjoying it?
Jul 28, 2020 4:31 PM
Apr 2019
Makoto's last line had me rollin lol. this shit is entertaining
Sep 28, 2020 8:44 AM

Feb 2018
the crocodile had its fangs out already, lolm
Oct 20, 2020 6:00 PM

Oct 2019
Kotonoha was totally going to let Makoto wait at the train station all night in vain while she took the bus instead if Sekai didn't intervene. This relationship isn't going to last I'm guessing.
Nov 6, 2020 10:36 PM

Feb 2020
It's not necessarily tiringly boring but it's not...interesting. Every episode kinda feels like the same thing? Idk, I feel like I shouldn't be saying that since, like I have mentioned in my other posts, I love slice of life.
Mar 27, 2021 2:16 AM

Jul 2019
Good episode. That was a fun little date, nothing went too wrong. Seems a little strange how Makoto finds dating tiring. Maybe he got the wrong idea, but he looks like he was having fun.

We'll see I suppose.

So much static and prolonged camera movements too lmao.
May 15, 2021 7:28 PM

Aug 2014
This is so true ;d she is hard to deal with and too shy ;d
Sekai probably predicted all that ;d
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
May 18, 2021 7:01 AM

Jun 2015
Makoto really just got bored of Kotonoha cause she wouldn't fuck him. This guy is great, I love him

💖 𝐼'𝓂 𝒽𝒶𝓎𝒹𝑒𝓃❣ 💖

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 💝 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 💝 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝒯𝓊𝒷𝑒 💝 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
💝 𝑀𝓎𝐹𝒾𝑔𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 💝
Jul 23, 2021 6:03 PM
Dec 2017
god what a dense mc or is he?

Aug 13, 2021 11:01 PM

Jan 2020
Heh seems like Makoto can't wait any longer to make babies....
Oct 21, 2021 7:57 PM

Jun 2020
Makoto is a dumb ass

Honestly he's trying to satisfy his fantasies at this point

And he's a bit forceful when it comes to these lovers things and pressures Katsura at times.
Dec 3, 2021 10:45 PM

Jan 2021
Ah yes, not getting those cheeks is making him tired now.
Apr 13, 2022 7:43 PM

Jun 2020
do they like each other or not bro make up ur mind
Sep 2, 2022 4:15 AM
May 2021
Hope it'll keep going well between those two
Sep 5, 2022 10:30 PM

Jul 2021
EEEEEEEEE this is so confusing, does Katsura really like Itou or not? Sometimes it feels like she's uncomfortable around him and then she goes on inviting him over to her house and eve kisses good bye and gets angry when not called by first name. Katsura and Itou are both not great MCs.

Itou is probably the worst MC I've seen till date. And what was that "having Katsura as partner is tiring"? Tf is wrong with this dude, what does he want???

This is probably the first anime whose fan-service is trash and not at all good to see. Can't even call it proper fan-service, more like fan-dis-service.

The house scene was pretty wholesome, Itou playing with Kokoro was nice to see. After that the name part was pretty cute as well.

Seeing those 4 girls ganging up on Katsura made me feel really uncomfortable and angry. This whole anime makes me really angry and irritated for some reason. That's not good but in a way you can say this anime is doing something right to make the viewers feel this much.

Even though I've watched 3 episodes of it now, I can't really decide a rating to give this just yet, kinda hard to rate this so early and seems like the real shit has not even begun.
TsutanaiFuunSep 5, 2022 10:35 PM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 2, 2023 2:57 AM

Feb 2017
Dating Kotonoha is tiring for Makoto because their relationship lacks trust in each other's feelings. He has no idea whether she values his company or wants to reciprocate his feelings so why invest the time when the uncertainty of risk / rejection is a constant unknown factor. He has to work around her mood swings and doubts.

Feb 21, 2023 8:11 PM

Sep 2018
So far this show doesn't seem as bad as people make out. Makoto just seems like a clueless teenage boy to me, he's only as stupid and romantically helpless as a lot of young teens. Really so far the worst thing about this show is that all the subs for it suck, the translations are all awful in one way or another.
Jul 30, 2023 12:31 PM

Apr 2015
Lol what even is this Mc?
He thinks dating Katsura is tiring? Which I kinda understand since she has so many boundaries and has anxiety and is shy but thats exactly why the guy needs to step up and protect her and make her feel at ease no?
So far, Makoto's making all the wrong choices lmao.
BiisooJul 30, 2023 10:20 PM
Oct 13, 2023 7:59 AM

Sep 2017
very good romantic development.

but cliff hanger at very end, makoto having second thoughts?

what will this lead to?

maybe lovers block or something.

more challenges more good

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Nov 29, 2023 8:41 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to Biisoo
Lol what even is this Mc?
He thinks dating Katsura is tiring? Which I kinda understand since she has so many boundaries and has anxiety and is shy but thats exactly why the guy needs to step up and protect her and make her feel at ease no?
So far, Makoto's making all the wrong choices lmao.
@Biisoo I think he is comparing his time spent with sekai, and how it takes less energy than Katsura
Nov 29, 2023 8:43 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to eski514
Dating Kotonoha is tiring for Makoto because their relationship lacks trust in each other's feelings. He has no idea whether she values his company or wants to reciprocate his feelings so why invest the time when the uncertainty of risk / rejection is a constant unknown factor. He has to work around her mood swings and doubts.

@eski514 I also think they both have no idea how to date and aren’t sure what is supposed to happen. If they were to slow down and not move quickly he’d prob like time with Katsura a lot more
Nov 29, 2023 8:45 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to Disapeared_Ghost
god what a dense mc or is he?
@Disapeared_Ghost tbh though not really. I know when I was his age I had a gf and was literally makoto. I just never dated yet so I was like, eh we’ll worked in the movies
Nov 29, 2023 8:47 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to haydenluvsanime
Makoto really just got bored of Kotonoha cause she wouldn't fuck him. This guy is great, I love him
@haydenluvsanime I think sekai is also responsible for some of his boredom. If sekai were to leave them alone and never kiss makoto he prob would not be getting bored
Nov 29, 2023 8:49 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to NextUniverse
Good episode. That was a fun little date, nothing went too wrong. Seems a little strange how Makoto finds dating tiring. Maybe he got the wrong idea, but he looks like he was having fun.

We'll see I suppose.

So much static and prolonged camera movements too lmao.
@NextUniverse he got worn out so he was like, holy moly sekai I’ve never done this. And it seems sekai wants him to feel that way… idk🤷‍♂️ what do you think?
Nov 29, 2023 8:50 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to metropyramid
It's not necessarily tiringly boring but it's not...interesting. Every episode kinda feels like the same thing? Idk, I feel like I shouldn't be saying that since, like I have mentioned in my other posts, I love slice of life.
@metropyramid episode 5 and so on I think it picks up alot and it’ll prob change your mind🤷‍♂️
Nov 29, 2023 8:53 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to ElectroRush
Kotonoha was totally going to let Makoto wait at the train station all night in vain while she took the bus instead if Sekai didn't intervene. This relationship isn't going to last I'm guessing.
@ElectroRush yes, but I feel like if it are not for sekai kissing makoto we’d have less problems and they’d have a better relationship. Makoto is confused he hangs around two people that have two different viewpoints on dating. Makoto is so young and naive so having two people give him advice that disagree with each other
Nov 29, 2023 10:27 PM

Apr 2015
Lost_Hearts said:
@Biisoo I think he is comparing his time spent with sekai, and how it takes less energy than Katsura

Never thought someone would reply to this post of mine lol.
But yeah I guess you're right.
Apr 14, 6:02 AM
Oct 2021
[SCHOOL DAYS FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF SOMEONE WHO KNOWS NOTHING - EPISODE 3]

I feel like I’ve been clickbaited. When I heard that this was “mentally scarring”, I was expecting Elfenlied right off the bat, but I guess this is a slower process? I was really expecting that this would go full ‘trauma’ with the train scene (my brain immediately went to “will she push him off?”), but it’s just a normal romance so far :/
Apr 25, 9:14 AM

Dec 2022
Window into Makoto's psychology there with his comment about Kotonoha being "tiring", after the peck on the cheek left him blueballed. It seems that, no matter how swimmingly their relationship is going, Makoto won't be satisfied internally unless it escalates into something more intimate within a short time.

Setsuna is cute, even besides her elegant appearance. That frosty, gentle voice of hers is hypnotic.

Shaded Horizon

May 12, 5:56 PM

May 2010
Constantly being on eggshells is tiring. Especially if you're not used to spending so much time thinking about someone else's feelings. If that's what he means, then I get it. On the other hand, if you interpret it as him complaining how tiring it is to do so much work for so little progress, then he's just an annoying bastard of an MC. I guess we'll find out soon enough...
“Money can't buy dere”
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » School Days Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Siing - Jul 5, 2007

162 by jasutin_hoshi »»
May 27, 4:19 PM

» Is School Days a misunderstood masterpiece? ( 1 2 )

SkyEatsOcean - Jan 30, 2015

50 by Seabury »»
May 17, 4:43 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MistaNight - Aug 8, 2007

200 by Seabury »»
May 15, 6:26 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

itainteazy - Aug 2, 2007

179 by Seabury »»
May 14, 6:26 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

cyruz - Jul 13, 2007

119 by Seabury »»
May 11, 6:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.