Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2010 8:24 PM
Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Haha, I like dad. He's cool. And it looks like Nagisa remembered what he taught her, too!
Now, there was a missed opportunity to throw status quo into chaos, here... If Ryota hadn't been KO'd, he could have found out EVERYTHING. He's kinda on that track right now, it's only a matter of time. Of course, how he takes it- in stride ("My sis fights MONSTERS, it's so cool!") or as an opportunity to blackmail Nagisa (...Honestly the more likely of the two), is entirely unknown. Either way, when it happens, it's going to be really really fun.

So: Two down, three to go. Pisard had charm and the classic 'supervillain' feel going for him, but Gekidrago had some really neat ideas about how to utilize Zakenna's possession/enhancement abilities. So I wonder: what do the remaining three minions have going for them? Looks like the next one is a master of disguise and trickery, which is definitely a plus, but we'll have to see how things go.
Just my two cents.
Mar 7, 2011 11:23 PM

Feb 2010
HAHA the dad is a baller.

I loved seeing all the fishiess & marine life... but then there was big 'ol Uga in the tank too.. >_< (he can REALLY hold his breath)

I hate when animals are involved in any in human fighting.. so I am relieved that there won't be any more "ZAKENA!" magic when Uga's gone.

His "final form" was sketch!

Pretty pretty prism stones for the hopish! <3
Jun 25, 2012 9:47 PM

May 2010
I love how fail all the villains are in this series, it makes it much funner.
“Money can't buy dere”
Jul 13, 2014 8:56 AM

Oct 2012
Sharks swimming in the air. How nice
Mar 8, 2015 10:32 PM

Jun 2014
When Nagisa gets angry, she really means business! She nearly squeezed Honokas' hand off during the "Pretty Cure Marble Screw" attack. Pretty cool episode.

Jan 10, 2016 9:39 PM

Jan 2016
Great episode. Gekidrago is finally poofed, and the gang gets another Prism Stone.

Nagisas dad did not disappoint, in fact, all the parents in this series are great so far.^^
I really liked it when Nagisa got all up-close and personal with Fishidrago, that was awesome. Looking forward to the next villain.
Feb 14, 2017 2:02 AM

Apr 2012
Lol the dad actually encourages Nagisa

Also damn. You do not want to piss Nagisa off.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Apr 29, 2017 10:07 PM

Nov 2011
Mfw the dad showed Nagisa an even more effective submission hold. That was funny.

I didn't care for the scenario much this time around, but seeing Nagisa get that intense was nice. Gekidrago's been killed now too.

Decent episode.
Feb 9, 2018 10:24 PM

Aug 2013
Good ep. Nice animation on the fight when Nagisa tried to 1v1 him. It's weird, the show sometimes shows flashes of being like amazing with insanely well animated fight scenes, but it's incapable of being consistent and winds up playing it safe by sticking to the status quo.

Anyway, glad the big retard is gone. Hopefully the next villain that gets sent out is more of a threat.
Nov 25, 2018 6:47 AM

Jul 2015
Great episode, we got to see Nagisa's caring side for her brother, they might always be fighting but the second someone tried to hurt him her berserk button got activated.

One less enemy for the Precure! He was pretty funny.
Apr 17, 2019 4:40 PM
Jul 2018
Welp, there goes Gekidrago. I liked him. Let's hope the new villain is great too.
Feb 12, 7:06 PM

Dec 2022
damn! Black went off the chain! she went totally ham! she's unleashed! she whoops her little brother's ass every day but she loves him. plus nobody disrespects sharks and gets away with it

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pretty Cure Episode 5 Discussion

Sasuke10271994 - Aug 9, 2010

14 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 16, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Pretty Cure Episode 21 Discussion

MusashiRose - Mar 9, 2011

14 by ILOVEMEIKO »»
Mar 30, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Pretty Cure Episode 49 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Mar 13, 2011

17 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 5, 7:11 PM

Poll: » Pretty Cure Episode 47 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Mar 13, 2011

7 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 5, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Pretty Cure Episode 46 Discussion

MusashiRose - Mar 30, 2011

8 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 5, 12:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.