Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2010 6:15 AM

Apr 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm glad Pisard is gone he scared me. Ok, well his hair scared me, but still.
Mar 1, 2011 12:16 AM

Feb 2010
wooo they got their first prism stone.

yay.

thank god David Bowie... i mean...Pisard, is gone!
Jan 24, 2014 9:14 PM

May 2011
MusashiRose said:
thank god David Bowie... i mean...Pisard, is gone!

Lol.

Yeah, this was a nice episode. Still, guy could have won if he wanted to. Pretty dumb antagonist. Hopefully the others will be more worthwhile.
Mar 2, 2015 10:09 PM

Jun 2014
This Anime is getting more interesting by the episode! Glad to see they got a Prism Stone.

Jan 10, 2016 9:45 AM

Jan 2016
R.I.P. David Bowie, you will be missed :'( (Though apparently only by me, judging by the other posts here^^)

This was an alright episode. The main thing i disliked is that Pisard just basically let them win by giving Honoka her morpher back. From what we've seen so far im not really interested in The Dumb Brute and The Stoic Bastard. The other two could be alright though.

So, i guess every one of the Villains is powered by a Prism Stone.Interesting.
They said that Pisard isnt dead, but that he isnt going to come back in this form either.
Does that mean there is a chance were gonna see him in a future Precure Series?
Probably not, but a man can dream, right?^^
Jan 10, 2017 11:39 PM

Jan 2010
"Oh, don't worry, you didn't commit murder, you just returned Pissard to the darkness from whence he came!"

My sides. Also, I just realized how long it's been since I've seen good of fashion stock footage used and abused to no end. It's definitely bad, but it's...it's just so honest with how it takes advantage of such a penny-pinching technique to pad out episodes. I feel so conflicted about this.
Feb 2, 2017 5:47 AM

Apr 2012
Los Pissard gives back the magic cellphone to Honoka.
Well he asked for it.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Apr 17, 2017 7:57 PM

Mar 2012
I really hate the little animal things
Apr 27, 2017 11:07 PM

Nov 2011
It was a good episode overall, but Pissard is an idiot for giving them the transformation item back. I've never been much of a fan of that trope without a good bit of development to justify it.

I wonder if they'll be able to do anything with the Prism Stones they collect.

Shocked said:
"Oh, don't worry, you didn't commit murder, you just returned Pissard to the darkness from whence he came!"

My sides.

I had a similar reaction. Yes gals, he's definitely dead. You don't need to feel too bad about it.

Also, the Marble Screws definitely aren't very interesting to watch, although I don't mind them. The only worse finisher I've seen so far in a mahou shoujo is the Moon Tiara Action in Sailor Moon's first season.
Nov 9, 2018 7:32 AM

Jul 2015
Another nice episode! Together with the fun interactions from the first half we also got the (possibly) last fight against Pissard, I found interesting how he decided to return Mipple to Honoka so they could have a fight against him.

More of the baddies on the evil side showed up before he left to fight them, they were already thinking about who was going to fight the Precure next, zero respect xDD

I really liked that Honoka was actually worried that they could have killed Pissard, Mepple said that "don't worry, he just returned to the darkness he came from"... yeah, not sure how much of a "don't worry" is that.

Btw, this anime is really making me fight the need to avoid previews I have, the comedy bits at the end of them are too good to skip.
Sep 19, 2021 3:08 PM

Apr 2021
This episode was alright but OH MY GODDD PISSARD IS SO STUPID!!! he literally gave them back the device with the prism stone AND FOR WHAT?!?!? he already got beaten up by them like four times already like how didn't he learn. i was lowkey happy when he got one of the transformation thingys but when he gave it back i wanted to throw my laptop out the window. he could have taken one to prove results to his master and then return for the other one because at that point, they wouldnt be able to transform. anyways, that's all i have to say for now, i can't wait to see how he explains whatever tf he just did lol.

Aug 13, 2022 7:38 PM

Dec 2021
Oh hey, it's the episode where the 4Kids dub pulled a 4Kids dub classic of "Everything's a donut".

Another good episode. 4/5
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Oct 30, 2022 4:45 PM

May 2018
wait, David Bowie is actually dead? rip the absolute legend, I was rooting for him more than the annoying girls and their equally as annoying pet cell phones.

Bruh I thought he would've been a recurring villain for the entire series xD
Feb 7, 12:46 AM

Dec 2022
Pissard knew they were about to shut down his whole career so he fought honorably to his ruin damn you gotta respect that
Apr 16, 2:17 PM

Jun 2012
Rest in Pepperoni, Pizzard. You will (not) be missed!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pretty Cure Episode 21 Discussion

MusashiRose - Mar 9, 2011

14 by ILOVEMEIKO »»
Mar 30, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Pretty Cure Episode 49 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Mar 13, 2011

17 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 5, 7:11 PM

Poll: » Pretty Cure Episode 47 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Mar 13, 2011

7 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 5, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Pretty Cure Episode 46 Discussion

MusashiRose - Mar 30, 2011

8 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 5, 12:35 AM

Poll: » Pretty Cure Episode 45 Discussion

ScrewBall - Aug 7, 2010

7 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 5, 12:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.