Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2011 7:48 PM

Feb 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Right into battle from the start... awesomeee...

Pollun.. kawaii! <3 <3

... final battle awaits! the series is wrapping up!
Apr 2, 2015 11:24 PM

Jun 2014
Three episodes left. It's up to Pretty Cure to save the world, and take down the Dark King for good!

May 9, 2017 4:09 AM

Nov 2011
That insert still kicks butt.

Here we go.
Nov 5, 2017 10:36 AM

Jan 2010
I like Belzei, Regine and Juna. They're villains, but they're not explicitly out to conquer the world or anything. They're primarily just trying to prevent their own apparent deaths. They're also frighteningly competent, nearly always escaping before getting blasted away, performing team tactics like trying to separate the Pretty Cures or, like in this episode, piecing together information and successfully achieving a tactical victory.

Also, we got that last reflective speech where Nagisa and Honoka ready themselves for the final battle, realizing that it's possible that they might not come back this time. Given the show's length, the flashback was actually warranted, so I thought it was used appropriately. Speaking of flashbacks by the way, I only recently noticed the episode flashbacks at the beginning of each new episode, but they're usually done by Nagisa reflecting on previous events. I actually never noticed them until now, as they just seemed like they were part of the episode itself, trying to string together in-between events for the purposes of a continuous narrative. That's actually pretty well done.
Jan 2, 2019 8:57 AM

Jul 2015
The final fight of the season is coming, the villain trio finally succeded at stealing the power and everyone will be doomed if the Precure don't save the day.
Mar 4, 2020 4:58 PM

Oct 2019
Can't wait for the final fight, I've been hyped for this moment since the start of the series.
Aug 9, 2020 11:07 AM

Sep 2016
And so the final battle begin.
Oct 10, 2022 7:44 PM
Apr 2018
I'm absolutely stunned by the fact they had a Canonical Explanation for the villains seemingly taking their time before giving their all on a fight, they actually didn't waste any time at all...

The fact the Parrot technically had a payoff by serving as a way to get Stone Keeper's comments more heard thus allowing Belzei to better know how a spell by him would work is just... wow, this series just keep on giving
Mar 5, 12:35 AM

Dec 2022
wow that was a Ganon touches the Triforce kind of moment and it really underway now it's all really worth protecting YOU GOTTA DO IT PRECURE!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pretty Cure Episode 5 Discussion

Sasuke10271994 - Aug 9, 2010

14 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 16, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Pretty Cure Episode 21 Discussion

MusashiRose - Mar 9, 2011

14 by ILOVEMEIKO »»
Mar 30, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Pretty Cure Episode 49 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Mar 13, 2011

17 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 5, 7:11 PM

Poll: » Pretty Cure Episode 47 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Mar 13, 2011

7 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 5, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Pretty Cure Episode 45 Discussion

ScrewBall - Aug 7, 2010

7 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 5, 12:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.