Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Jun 2, 4:59 AM
May 2023
We are waiting for the third season of this masterpiece. I hope the manga can get to the point where we can see another season of the anime. I hope Ichikawa goes to high school for geniuses.
Jun 3, 3:06 AM

Dec 2008
I would say that was a nearly perfect adaptation for the most part, the budding romance was consequently progressed with lots of sweet moments and some more or subtle fanservice. I was quite impressed that the people working on it were able to keep the quality of the narration on a very high level.
The anime managed to show their growing romantic relationship with a comfortable pace.

In the last quarter the story got sidetracked a lot by the fear of getting exposed as a couple in the class, what totally annoyed me, it was just painful to watch .
They even were more desperate to hide any signs of a closer relationship than in the old class. What is the big idea when everyone knew it from the start.
Surely the idea of getting set in the spotlight as a couple is deadly embarrassing for teenagers at this age, but hey they actually should be happy to have eachother.

Fortunately they didn't completely forget what the show is all about, the small moments between the two of them,
still that was often paired with several distracting events, that ruined the atmosphere in my opinion.

We got a sweet confession, but even that was partially sidetracked by Anna's teenage actor career.
I give a shit about Anna being a model, actor or a damn astronaut, it's just an insanely silly plot device since the beginning.

Aside from all the dsistractive stuff I had a lot of fun watching that, it has adorable characters, relateable dialogs and actions.
Anna's family was fun, Ichikawas's family was fun, especially Kana is the best big sister.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 3:28 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to Fabienne
I would say that was a nearly perfect adaptation for the most part, the budding romance was consequently progressed with lots of sweet moments and some more or subtle fanservice. I was quite impressed that the people working on it were able to keep the quality of the narration on a very high level.
The anime managed to show their growing romantic relationship with a comfortable pace.

In the last quarter the story got sidetracked a lot by the fear of getting exposed as a couple in the class, what totally annoyed me, it was just painful to watch .
They even were more desperate to hide any signs of a closer relationship than in the old class. What is the big idea when everyone knew it from the start.
Surely the idea of getting set in the spotlight as a couple is deadly embarrassing for teenagers at this age, but hey they actually should be happy to have eachother.

Fortunately they didn't completely forget what the show is all about, the small moments between the two of them,
still that was often paired with several distracting events, that ruined the atmosphere in my opinion.

We got a sweet confession, but even that was partially sidetracked by Anna's teenage actor career.
I give a shit about Anna being a model, actor or a damn astronaut, it's just an insanely silly plot device since the beginning.

Aside from all the dsistractive stuff I had a lot of fun watching that, it has adorable characters, relateable dialogs and actions.
Anna's family was fun, Ichikawas's family was fun, especially Kana is the best big sister.

@Fabienne bro you know that yamada is an actor & model so you should understand why they keep hiding their relationship from the public & their friends because it's Japan, just look at oshi no ko and you will understand how fucked up entertainment industry in Japan.
Jun 5, 8:00 AM

Apr 2013
Guess this episode played out as expected, except for two things: No confirmation for the audition yet and no real kiss.

When this season started, I though it would be even better than the first one, but it also had some weaker episodes in the middle. Overall still a great show, certainly one of the best romance anime I've ever watched. Both MCs are a joy to watch together and just so wholesome and cute. I really need a 3rd season to see them officially going out and actually kiss each other. But the way this season ended, I fear that this will be the last we've seen of BokuYaba. 9/10
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

» Is this basicly...

Danuel - Yesterday

10 by Danuel »»
8 hours ago

» Season 3?

martingunnarsson - Mar 30

27 by Danuel »»
Yesterday, 12:02 PM

Poll: » Do girls like Yamada really exist? ( 1 2 )

Zarutaku - Jan 21

80 by Gator »»
Jun 5, 8:22 AM

Poll: » R u satisfied or disappointed ( 1 2 3 )

Hickykissy - Mar 31

100 by Gator »»
Jun 5, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23

128 by Gator »»
Jun 5, 7:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.