Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2023 8:38 AM

Jan 2018
Jae-ha better be alright. What's Shin-ha up to?
Sep 4, 2023 8:56 AM
Mar 2021
Sensei has no mercy… I guess something REALLY bis is about to happen since dragons are in fatal danger.

I really like the way Soo Won surprised when Yoon stayed with him. I wonder what’s in his mind and what does he think about Yona and others.

Few days ago was Zeno’s birthday! Happy Birthday Sunshine!
Sep 4, 2023 9:22 AM

Jun 2021
Okay, there's still hope that Jae-ha would come back. And I hope Shin-ah and Zeno could reunite with them soon. Yoon is still at Kouka kingdom so of course Yona would go back. We're still not sure where the chalice is. I hope they'll have it before it's too late.
Sep 4, 2023 12:10 PM
Oct 2020
gave me the hope i was desperately searching for all month since the last one <333333
Sep 4, 2023 2:10 PM

Apr 2017
I've only recently caught up to the manga, but waiting for the next chapter is painful! I don't know how you guys did it for so long...
Sep 4, 2023 5:12 PM
Jan 2023
i just want them all back together again ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sep 4, 2023 9:11 PM
Apr 2022
I hope Shin-ah’s okay and is saved in time, he better not hurt the wind tribe…
Sep 4, 2023 10:56 PM

May 2021
Not all hope is lost, hope Shin-ah is fine
Sep 5, 2023 4:08 AM
Nov 2022
I still gave hope for jea-ha
Sep 5, 2023 4:11 PM
Jul 2023
That last page was creepy. Just Sin-ah staring from the shadows.
Sep 5, 2023 4:34 PM

Apr 2013
Jae-ha T.T

Pls Shin Ah, don't do anything terrible T.T

.·:*¨ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š - ๐•ต๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–† ๐•ต๐–š๐–“๐–Œ ¨*:·. ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช
๐Ÿฌ:๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
โ†บ¹ |โ— โ–ถ โ–ท| โ‹ฎ≡
Sep 6, 2023 3:33 AM
May 2021
Defo aint gonna be a happy ending for Jae-ah am telling u that.
Sep 8, 2023 10:19 AM
Mar 2017
I’m so sad for Jae-ha, but deep inside me there’s hope that he will come back somehow. But now I’m really worried about Shin-ah… I think he’s kind out of control and maybe will do something with the wind guys. Please, let me be wrong ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ
Sep 14, 2023 6:52 PM
May 2020
It breaks my heart that the dragons are going through this right now! I want a happy ending so bad for them! :(
Sep 25, 2023 2:49 AM

Oct 2017
I'm destroyed since last chapter when Jae-ha disappeared saying practically a goodbye. I don't know if I'm gonna be able to stand a Shin-ah goodbye. In fact I won't face any death, maybe the only death I can face would it be Soo-won's death but yet he's still around but not my babies now.I know since the beginning they were telling us about their short lives, still it's so suddenly and we didn't get prepared for this. At least I wasn't expecting this to happen yet. Mizuho Kusanagi sensei is really gonna make them die already? Are we reaching already the actual end of this story? I mean having in mind that Soo-won is already dying...he recognized Yona as the next successor. They resolved all the problems with the other countries around. Traveled through the kingdom to restore it and fix the inner problems of the villagers and also the political matters. Hak and Yona even kissed and practically we can say confessed their feelings for each other. So...is this the imminent start of the end?
If it is then...I only hope Mizuho sensei to give my baby dragons a decent end if she is about to gave them. If she's not, she should give them a proper human life even if they won't have dragon powers anymore. But just let them be happy for once and live a normal life till get old.
Can't wait for the next.
-¡Give yourself to me!
Sep 25, 2023 2:58 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to Cartier117
I've only recently caught up to the manga, but waiting for the next chapter is painful! I don't know how you guys did it for so long...
@Cartier117 Actually I caught up to the manga too after maybe 10 chapters or so and I couldn't have done any worse thing than that because as we can see it seems the saddest and unbearable arc to be waiting for an update for. So...yeah, always winning I guess haha.
-¡Give yourself to me!
Dec 19, 2023 4:02 AM
May 2022
The fans are deeply indebted to Sonon and her child's kindness for helping Hak a lot. Bless them. I hope they'll become a citizen of Koukha soon and live peacefully. *bow respectfully*

"Jae-Ha vanished after being set aflame. Before that, a dragon thought to be Jae-Ha vanished after being shot by arrows from Kyoga's squad. Yet, Jae-Ha came back to us. So he will this time again. He will." -Kija

Thank you Kija for those words of comfort. I feel hopeful too as Yona and Hak do. Yeah, it's not Jae-Ha's and other dragons' end yet.

I would be happy if you just lost your dragon selves or your ability... but don't die yet, please T^T

"Did you believe that Princess Yona wouldn't come back?" -Minsu to Suwon

Ofc, Yona has to be the next ruler after all. Suwon, I think you're still not convinced enough that Yona cares about you and the nation.

SHIN-AH IS COMING... BUT IN A DRAGON FORM? HE LOOKS CREEPY THERE I HOPE HE WON'T GO BERSERK TO THE WIND TRIBE PEOPLE.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cartier117 said:

IKR, I've just recently caught up with the manga and these are the last chapters I got stuck into and my heart couldn't take it anymore. I need comfort (season 2 or a reboot of the anime can be a source of comfort HAHA). I actually just read everything for one and a half days (from chapter 48).

I'm amazed at the readers who stayed waiting for this manga to update monthly or bi-weekly.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 232 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Oct 8, 2022

4 by Donphan-senpai »»
May 27, 3:41 AM

» Any news on when it's going to end?

Sigi-san - Apr 7, 2022

6 by kihel »»
May 20, 5:00 PM

» What I hate about the series

JolyKyriem - May 9

0 by JolyKyriem »»
May 9, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 257 Discussion

crocodileman94 - Apr 19

9 by Uyumi »»
May 8, 1:13 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 185 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 20, 2019

26 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 10:11 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.