Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Edens Zero
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2023 9:23 AM

Nov 2011
Tbh, they deserved this break.

Edens Zero gets its own based beach episode because this season needed that break after all the drama and stressful fights. I think the episode itself was even aware of the fan service with the swimsuits and teases. Not going to lie, that fight underwater against the oversized octopus looked like a meme.
Jul 1, 2023 10:03 AM
Jun 2020
I can't stand this water effect in the opening since Danmachi season 4.
Jul 1, 2023 10:19 AM
Jun 2020
Great beach episode.
Jul 1, 2023 10:40 AM
May 2021
Nice ep, cour 2 finally started & the opening song & ending sounds good!!
Jul 1, 2023 10:59 AM
Sep 2015
Justice... we can all assume he'll have a very, very important role based on his hair's true color alone.
Jul 1, 2023 12:16 PM

Feb 2019
Omg new OP lets gooooo.
Jul 1, 2023 12:52 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
New OP and ED nice, of course we have a beach episode and fan service...even tentacles xD But regarding the plot it could be interesting with that Nadia girl
Jul 1, 2023 1:39 PM

Jan 2009
new OP and ED

Holly is finally here

and damn Witch is sexy in this episode
Jul 1, 2023 6:05 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh the new oped actually quite relaxing, eh? With that water background everywhere. Especially since this is a summer season, so yeah they, we, deserve a little bit of a break. Sista always rocking there!

Idk much about those anti-terror force the united universes government or whatever the name was created since my memory's truly acting weird all of the sudden. But shall be interesting to see Elsie fight, sooner or later, because her screen time truly lacking.

Meanwhile, it's also nice to see Clean enjoying the time with the EZ folks, even though idk how well the situation from her pov and her brother importantly, since EZ folks kinda forgetting their mission with her xd.

Last but not least, this new arc seems to hold more mystery-related plot first before entering the boss battle against Nero, like what happened with Joe's arc. So yeah let's see if this can hold the breath through my enjoyment...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 1, 2023 7:25 PM

Feb 2021
Lol, why the octopus has a hair XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 1, 2023 9:25 PM

Nov 2012
pleasant fun episode. I wish that cat collar lacrima was real.
Jul 2, 2023 4:34 AM

Jun 2021
Cour 2 new opening and ending song. Nice breather episode.
Jul 2, 2023 6:57 AM

Jul 2021
Damn one of the coolest episodes so far, really interested in this arc
Jul 2, 2023 8:18 AM
Jul 2013
La saga del Cosmos Aoi, es una llena de batallas y desmadre, pero, el arco de Red Cave, es importante, mas porque trae al equipo de EZ, un personajazo.

•Me acorde de la historia de Nadia. 😒
Jul 2, 2023 1:12 PM

Jul 2017
The new OP...kinda is lackluster, to be honest. The ED is rather nice.

With Ziggy going out of control, Edens Zero heads to the Aoi Cosmos, repeating an earlier journey on the Fire Planet, Red Cave, to find Mother.

With the Interstellar Union Army tracking the report on Drakken Joe and Edens Zero, it's of utmost emergency to them because of Elsie, along with her Oracion Seis Galactica in the Aoi Cosmos, and this falls under the jurisdiction of the Army: Cure, Jaguar, Holly, Feather, Eraser and Justice, they will intervene to the best of their abilities to make sure that peace is kept. And just like it, the beach episode is conceived for a much-needed rest time, along with the Water Ether which makes for a great B-Cuber video.

But a ship crashing into the deep seas, it encloses a dead person's skeleton, and even more, a hidden undersea ruin. With the imagery looking like Mother and all, the ship being etched the words of "Nadia, love of my life" and the underwater city reminding them of Granbell with the robots, the temple is to be investigated, and the classic octopus monster comes in for the attack. Too bad that Shiki can't quite use his Gravity power underwater, but above water, he can make it happen, and they all escape into the temple unscathed, though it's well-enclosed from the deep waters with a barrier.

Feeling Ether flowing from the temple, it's the Temple of the Mother Beacon, welcoming its guardian Nadia. What secret does she have in store?
Jul 2, 2023 2:09 PM
Aug 2022
Is the Fire planet, Red Cave, like the whole Greenland Iceland thing? You call it one thing to trick other people into not going there?
Jul 2, 2023 3:41 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
TOP TIER FAN SERVICE
AMEN FOR A BEACH EPISODE
@EcchiGodMamster are you watching this season? You'd love it lol

In all honesty great ep, this show has good pacing and keeps the plot moving along. I'm super curious about whatever this beacon is. Jellal looked badass this ep too. Looks like we got a small preview of Juvia as well haha.

New OP+ED are great!
Jul 2, 2023 3:53 PM

May 2019
Beach Episode LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
@EcchiGodMamster sexy beach episode, it's a must watch.
Jul 2, 2023 4:54 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
@AOD-san
@tchitchouan

lol ofc, but if im being honest, the only characters i really care about are Amira (who comes and goes), Rebecca and the narrator girl who they only show once in a blue moon at this point 

Homura is just ok to me, and the rest are robots so even if i was super into any of them that kinda ruins it lol
Jul 2, 2023 4:57 PM

May 2019
EcchiGodMamster said:
@AOD-san
@tchitchouan

lol ofc, but if im being honest, the only characters i really care about are Amira (who comes and goes), Rebecca and the narrator girl who they only show once in a blue moon at this point 

Homura is just ok to me, and the rest are robots so even if i was super into any of them that kinda ruins it lol

May i ask who is the ninja girl on the left side of your signature ? i already know that the right one is Mitsuri Kanroji from Kimetsu no Yaiba but i don't know the girl in the left is ?
Jul 2, 2023 6:19 PM
Aug 2020
good and the best.
Jul 2, 2023 7:27 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
tchitchouan said:
EcchiGodMamster said:
@AOD-san
@tchitchouan

May i ask who is the ninja girl on the left side of your signature ? i already know that the right one is Mitsuri Kanroji from Kimetsu no Yaiba but i don't know the girl in the left is ?

what rock you been under this season brother?

shes from Jigokuraku lol
Jul 2, 2023 7:30 PM

May 2019
EcchiGodMamster said:
tchitchouan said:

shes from Jigokuraku lol

I haven't caught up with seasonals yet.

thank you.
Jul 2, 2023 7:56 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
tchitchouan said:
EcchiGodMamster said:

shes from Jigokuraku lol

thank you.

shes kinda everywhere, thats why im surprised lol
Jul 2, 2023 8:05 PM

May 2019
EcchiGodMamster said:
tchitchouan said:

thank you.

I kinda live in my own little anime bubble that's why i tend to miss what some may see as obvious stuff, because i actively avoid anything popular or recent and search to find the most obscure and niche things.
tchitchouanJul 2, 2023 8:08 PM
Jul 2, 2023 8:12 PM

Jul 2019
I love the new opening! Think its my favorite so far in the anime, so cute and relaxed
                                                        "𝐼 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œ π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘š π‘šπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘›π‘¦π‘œπ‘›π‘’ 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒..."

Jul 2, 2023 10:09 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
tchitchouan said:
EcchiGodMamster said:

I kinda live in my own little anime bubble that's why i tend to miss what some may see as obvious stuff, because i actively avoid anything popular or recent and search to find the most obscure and niche things.

haha i see, well i mean, i check out whats coming out every season as well as dig the mariana's trench of old waifu ovas
Jul 3, 2023 6:04 AM
Oct 2019
Ayoo It's the Beach Episode!!

Hey look it's Jellal from Fairy Tail again. lol
Jul 3, 2023 11:06 PM
May 2021
This scene was gorgeous ❀❀
Jul 5, 2023 12:45 AM

Oct 2017
Beach episode, the girls looked hot in swimsuits. The underwater temple is neat. Also Nadia?
Jul 5, 2023 7:11 PM

Nov 2009
LOL, random Beach time when they should be searching for clues to [Mother] and chasing after EdenOne.

And LOL @ witch, she's still in service mode and turned her skin tan and showed her ( \ Y / )

Witch sure does have a very Hawt body huh... I think she got the best figure out of eveyrone.

Also, not sure if Shiki's purposedly flirting with Rebecca or he's just that innocent? LOL

And then we got the "tentacle play" that everyone wanted...

But hey, at least the Octo is apparently intelligent and knows he shouldn't attack the Temple.

Hmm, Temple of Mother eh?

And apparently Shiki senses her Ether?

I wonder about Nadia tho, she seems to be the same as the Shining Star Cyborgs. Wonder how long she's been there and she's "chained"? so she can't leave?

And who was that dead dude... RIP.
amlgJul 5, 2023 7:25 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jul 7, 2023 7:14 PM

Sep 2018
Loved the beach comedy this episode.  The new plannet looks cool.  I wonder if it has anything to do with the Edens one captain

Aug 10, 2023 1:14 AM

Jan 2017
Beach fanservice episode go brrr, with added funi Shiki becoming a torpedo to take out that octopus
Oct 1, 2023 8:36 AM

Jun 2014
God bless Hiro Mashima and how he draws women characters πŸ™
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2023

47 by dhell26 »»
Mar 23, 9:39 PM

» Can i ask something.....

Ghefira - Feb 21

5 by yukiyamayui »»
Feb 27, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2023

33 by HavoKalypto »»
Feb 8, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2023

70 by HavoKalypto »»
Jan 30, 3:15 PM

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2023

36 by Arisa_85 »»
Jan 18, 9:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.