Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Home Hero
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 16, 2023 8:47 PM
Apr 2021
YOOOOOOO this episode was actually good shit went by in like 5 minutes for me, I was so tuned in I didn’t even realize 20 minutes went by😭

Tetsuo is a solid nigga and his wife is such a real one for sticking up with him, but screw that guy beating up on my man Tetsuo. Anyway this episode was great and I can’t wait for the next episode
Apr 16, 2023 9:01 PM

May 2019
It was a good thing that Tetsuo had prepared answers with his wife in the event they were interrogated which they were here. Meanwhile their daughter has no clue but again I think that is for the best as I could see her possibly crack if she knew what was actually going on.

So it looks like Tetsuo may end up working for the group of thugs that are still looking for Nobuto in order to survive. I do wonder what they will have him do (my guess is to follow up the made up P.I. and/or look for the also made up stalker).
Apr 16, 2023 9:19 PM

Dec 2016
This guy Kyoichi is some 200 IQ guy /s

He plans to kill Tetsuo and pin the blame on him about the alleged murder of Nobuto. Lets say the higher-ups buy his BS. How the heck is he going to demonstrate that Nobuto is dead without a body and to top it all that Tetsuo actually killed him? For all they know Nobuto is just missing and someone like him most likely should've had more than one enemy or maybe his loud mouth finally got him in trouble for double crossing the wrong guy.

Then there's the cheesy cartoon villian charade, explaining his whole plan to the victim. Like, what for? If your whole plan B was to kill Tetsuo, why didn't you mercifully kill him when he was bound and blindfolded on the floor? Why did you untie him just to tell him your brilliant plan and risk it so that he could fight you back on a knife fight?

I'm also impressed that the wife can actually breath thru seram wrap while being bound for a couple of hours. I guess all those advertisings about asfixiation in plastic bags were just fake news /s

This writing feels like it was done by a 12 year old while he was bored on algebra class.
KimurahApr 16, 2023 9:44 PM
Apr 16, 2023 10:13 PM

Mar 2020
Anyways I'm really enjoying this show. Hahaah

Tetsuo-san will work with Yoichi-kun? Interesting.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Apr 16, 2023 10:59 PM

May 2016
Despite daughter stupidity, we all can agree that she's so Dammn sexy 😏
Hopefully this anime got popular in Japan, so we can get more art's of her 😌
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2023 11:17 PM
Nov 2022
uffff, very good episode; It puts you perfectly in the skin of the character and makes you suffer the psychological frustration that should be felt 10/10

Tetsuo prepared for everything, I like that, he is not stupid and he has read enough to know what can happen even in a very extreme case, I also know that he improvises on the fly, he doesn't have everything properly prepared xdd
Apr 17, 2023 12:41 AM
Aug 2021
Is anyone else bothered by how unbothered the dad is about killing somone and especially how unbothered the mom was finding her husband in the aftermath of a bloody murder?
Apr 17, 2023 1:15 AM

Mar 2008
Well, that was pretty intense a situation. Though what the fuck is up with the wife shouldnt she have passed out being suffocated for so long like that? Or was she turning her head so she got some air now and then?
Apr 17, 2023 5:12 AM
Nov 2008
This anime just proves that yakuza are subhumans that should all go to hell. Also everything bad happened to this family is daughters fault. Imagine choosing a complete subhuman dipshit as her bf lmao. Pretty much plot is a joke at this point.
Apr 17, 2023 6:25 AM

Feb 2021
KobushiDeNanpa said:
This anime just proves that yakuza are subhumans that should all go to hell. Also everything bad happened to this family is daughters fault. Imagine choosing a complete subhuman dipshit as her bf lmao. Pretty much plot is a joke at this point.

I agree, not only yakuza, but EVERY person who kills innocent people, commits crimes, steals things from others.
Apr 17, 2023 8:17 AM

Dec 2020
Well, looks like the husband and wife had anticipated a situation like this and already prepared some answers. But they still had to improvise a lot. And now, he is going to work with the mafia?
Apr 17, 2023 10:01 AM
Nov 2021
director is an idiot or trying to make a comedy..
Apr 17, 2023 1:28 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Good thing Tesuo came up with a solid story for Kasen to follow otherwise it would have been game over for them. Although Kasen had to do some improvising to stall for time to get the Yakuza out of the house. Now how is Tesuo going to work with Kyoichi in finding Nobuto?
Apr 17, 2023 1:38 PM

Nov 2017
Tetsuo thinks better under pressure! Of course his precautionary scenario worked out too, and thankfully that saved his family... for now..
Apr 17, 2023 2:18 PM

Feb 2012
Recognising the Yakuza guys aren't a monolith but individuals making ends meet is the first step to winning. Directing attention to a fake identity his kidnappers would remember is such a power move on Tetsuo's part.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Apr 17, 2023 11:54 PM
May 2021
Loving this anime so far 🔥🔥🔥
Apr 18, 2023 2:24 AM

Dec 2008
I don't know why watching that show feels so uncomfortable?
I hate these gangster peoples guts, making a fuss because one mobster vanished.
They blame the family of the daughter and not a rival organization, it's strange.
 What kind of answer did they actually expect from them "my neighbor was it"
The parents get terrorized and the daughter lives her daily life XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2023 6:00 AM

Mar 2020
he is really not making things easy for himself huh...
getting himself into something more convoluted, very interesting, hopefully he makes it out of this in one piece
Apr 18, 2023 6:11 AM

Jan 2012
This show is my favorite of the season along with Oshi no Ko. This anime is smart and I am head over heels for the wife who has transcended even the moniker of "waifu" to just "wife-material". The conflict and stakes are always present. It does everything that a thriller should do. The animation could be better but doesn't need to be because the story is just top tier.
Apr 18, 2023 6:15 AM
Oct 2019
Damn he really got the SCRIPT!!

really intense, i'm on the edge of my seat the entire episode.
Apr 18, 2023 9:17 AM

Dec 2019
where did Kyouichi cut on Tetsuo head?
Ḻ͖͚̤̥͂ͪͩ̽ͅo͖̺̒̉r̰̝ͣͤ̌̉̃̀d ͈̹̠͎͙̗ͪ̄͆ͪ̈̃̀R̩͌͂͑ͦi͔̯̱̣̹̜̲x͕̮̞̮̪̒͆̈́u̜̦͔͈̮͕͈͐̇̔̒̐el̰̖̦͒͛

Discord qhCsvqT

Make English people read this: Ohio go say mass
Apr 18, 2023 12:27 PM
Feb 2023
this storyline is damn interesting
Apr 19, 2023 10:27 AM
Apr 2023
This is one of the best anime in this season, I like the tension in it
Apr 19, 2023 11:04 AM

Aug 2019
I enjoyed it, though it wasn't perfect. Overall I gave it like a 3-4/5

Kyoichi is such an idiot towards the end though lol "Your wife and daughter are safe, oh yeah also I'm gonna kill you to look good for the higher ups" I'm sure they'll believe everything lol that felt so weird I also can't help but feel like this wife is hiding something. This seems just a bit too perfect in the way she's acting. And why are people still being so bummy about the daughter? She's like 18-19 years old, and she's completely in the dark about this whole thing. Her parents haven't told her a thing. Which is something that bothers me honestly. Why haven't they explained the situation yet? I think I'm enjoying this overall but dude there are some parts where it just kinda falls apart for me
Apr 19, 2023 11:05 AM

Aug 2019
Rixuel said:
where did Kyouichi cut on Tetsuo head?
Yeah I was wondering that like wtf? lol I thought they ripped open the bag, but nope. Unless I missed something? This episode was kinda weird
Apr 19, 2023 11:09 AM

Aug 2019
Kimurah said:
Then there's the cheesy cartoon villian charade, explaining his whole plan to the victim. Like, what for? If your whole plan B was to kill Tetsuo, why didn't you mercifully kill him when he was bound and blindfolded on the floor? Why did you untie him just to tell him your brilliant plan and risk it so that he could fight you back on a knife fight?
Dude I hated that. Tetsuo should be dead LOL that was so stupid
Apr 19, 2023 1:12 PM
May 2020
Incredible, it totally conveys the stress and despair of the characters. Parents are super cool...
As for the photo... I have a theory that I don't know if it's correct...
Apr 19, 2023 8:29 PM

Oct 2013
Syureria said:
Regarding the stalker, isn't this harassment too cruel? Why was Tetsuo scared when they were about to corner him on top of the building? Didn't Tetsuo know that they wouldn't actually throw him off the building? I thought the threat was just empty words. Tetsuo was really thinking about what answer he should give. Well, it's true that the building was just a hallucination of Tetsuo. They were still in the warehouse.

The interrogation they did with Kasen-san also seemed strange, why did they use wrapping plastic? Was Kasen-san using a new trick? Kasen-san acted like he didn't know anything. It's just that I felt strange when they used wrapping plastic.
Tetsuo believed he was on top of building, not alucination, he just cant see it. and about her wife Kasen, the wrapping is for to make her shut for some time, instead of screaming, not kill her or stop her breathing, her nose is still there, beside they werent gonna be there for long time, just 10 min limit and leave.
Apr 19, 2023 10:22 PM

Aug 2017
Intense af episode.
The interrogation scene with Tetsuo was brutal. He could've died. That Kyoichi prick really amplified the tension up to a 100.
Tetsuo's wife is the real mvp for being ignorant during the questioning. She is the embodiment of ignorance is bliss. She really saved the family.
NaroomakiApr 23, 2023 5:50 PM

Apr 19, 2023 10:57 PM

Feb 2018
KaedeKyl9 said:
and about her wife Kasen, the wrapping is for to make her shut for some time, instead of screaming, not kill her or stop her breathing, her nose is still there, beside they werent gonna be there for long time, just 10 min limit and leave.
oooo
thank you so much for the detail...
Apr 20, 2023 1:16 AM
Jan 2023
Dang this dad plans stuff ahead from left to right, lol
Apr 20, 2023 8:07 AM
Mar 2021
8/10 for me. Animation need to be better but it's a decent try from a non-major studio.
Apr 20, 2023 9:38 AM
Jul 2015
The mother is today's MVP!
Apr 20, 2023 10:29 AM
Jul 2022
Amazing. Gonna start the manga
Apr 20, 2023 10:29 AM
Jul 2022
Syureria said:
Regarding the stalker, isn't this harassment too cruel? Why was Tetsuo scared when they were about to corner him on top of the building? Didn't Tetsuo know that they wouldn't actually throw him off the building? I thought the threat was just empty words. Tetsuo was really thinking about what answer he should give. Well, it's true that the building was just a hallucination of Tetsuo. They were still in the warehouse.

The interrogation they did with Kasen-san also seemed strange, why did they use wrapping plastic? Was Kasen-san using a new trick? Kasen-san acted like he didn't know anything. It's just that I felt strange when they used wrapping plastic.
Do you not know how torture works mate?
Apr 21, 2023 9:40 AM
Apr 2023
I was hoping that up to episode 2 would be interesting, but by episode 3 it was suddenly too unreasonable and I withered away.
Apr 23, 2023 2:02 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
I'm sorry but Reika is just way too dumb for me to believe her.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Apr 23, 2023 7:19 PM
Jul 2014
I get they're desperate criminals but i just cant see how a criminal organization structured in such a way for such a specialized venture would be able to function in a long term scale. For murder (to include for profit), or any crime for that matter, the less witnesses involved the better (a crime doesn't exits if no one knows it happened after all). This organization on the other hand so far has at least 20 people and that doesn't account for secondhand witnesses that would also have to be involved and convinced to turn a blind eye like police, officials, etc. (and this is TOKYO were talking about or some major city that numbers in the millions). rationalizing the risk vs the reward simply doesn't add up because the amount of resources attributed to the murder of the target would have to be vastly outweighed by the reward and would at estimate would be in the millions to pay to have every mouth closed, and every , every receipt shredded, every paper trail burned, video erased and so on (supposedly the grandma is loaded but if that is true then they would have to still equally pay that much more for such high profile murders, if they're rich then they already have power fame and influence after all). the dead guys father is supposed to be portrayed as the mastermind and genius criminal accountant and he hasn't thought of this? there as so much more lucrative crimes than murder and well as legit business endeavors in a first world country like japan and this guy pick the thing that has the lowest longevity and the highest risk and upfront investment with the least guaranteed reward as you simply cant guarantee the end destination of peoples inheritance money without sticking your own hand into to it both figuratively and literally and that in itself will put you in the spotlight for the world to see.
chenfengApr 23, 2023 7:26 PM
Apr 23, 2023 11:14 PM
Sep 2020
This ep was good!

Even though I've already read the manga, it still kept me engaged ! Excited to see the rest of the series adapted (≧◡≦)!
Apr 24, 2023 8:13 AM

Jun 2013
I really enjoyed this episode. Also the wife is definitely something else. 

Kyoichi though, he doesn't have much power over the other yakuza. He's also desperate. 
臭い-
May 3, 2023 12:37 AM

Jan 2021
I was really amazed that Tetsuo was still able to think fast enough to give the "right" answer even when he was in such state (hanging with his head down, his head was even wrapped using some kind of cloth, sorry if I'm wrong but isn't it the case that with such a position, the blood flow increases in the circulation in the head and he's lacking oxygen too, not to mention his body is also being beaten...). It's a good thing that Tetsuo and his wife had prepared a backup script in case something like this happened, but I didn't expect that Tetsuo would offer to cooperate with Kyouichi!

May 13, 2023 6:56 AM
Mar 2021
Another episode keeping me on edge of seat
Liked their thinking during the interrogation specially the wife/mom she seems most abnormal out of all
May 21, 2023 11:12 PM

Feb 2021
Her Father is really smart at planning and decision-making in that situation.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 24, 2023 6:46 PM
Sep 2021
Simplemente un gran capítulo, es una pena que este anime este tan infravalorado.
Jun 5, 2023 5:00 PM
Feb 2020
another great episode
its only episode 3 but things are getting crazy
the way this guy is able to craft lies is brilliant
im starting episode 4 right now
Apr 29, 2:10 PM
Jun 2022
1) His Wife Stalling For Time Was Nice But Man Can't Expect Action From Mc . All He Got Is Making Stuff Up .

2) Was Kinda Looking For Some Noice Dad Dealing Some Damage To The Goons But Long Shot Is A Long Shot. So , Sayonara Hero!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Till what chapter is it adapted?

tweetoot - May 19

6 by AnimeFan500 »»
May 22, 8:36 PM

Poll: » My Home Hero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2023

111 by WhitestYaku »»
May 18, 9:44 AM

Poll: » My Home Hero Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2023

120 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 12:59 PM

Poll: » My Home Hero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Sir_4lpha_ - Mar 19, 2023

236 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 12:38 PM

Poll: » My Home Hero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2023

66 by HanageShinken »»
Mar 5, 4:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.