Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2022 2:57 PM

Sep 2017
I really like Ryan.
"Friends since high school," so blue rose has graduated? I guess it's been at least a year since season one/the movies.
Cat is still a child, being scared is completely natural... It's weird enough that she's working with them that young at all, but I guess Dragon Kid was that age at first too.
Blue rose stalled them for a LONG time, and with Ryan no wonder they needed the injection to stand a chance.

Now we've lost 7 heroes...
At least Barnaby is back. :D

So who's left? Barnaby, Kutetsu, Black, Cat, Thomas... The new characters and the main old ones!
JessysAnimeApr 8, 2022 3:03 PM
Apr 13, 2022 3:48 PM

Jan 2009
is Blue Rose and GravityMan the romantic endgame? i thought it will be Blue Rose x Tiger

and damn the 2 main villains are powerful one can teleport and the other can reflect attacks and now they taken the booster drugs to be more powerful

Barnaby awakens though
May 1, 2022 6:12 AM
May 2021
deg said:
is Blue Rose and GravityMan the romantic endgame? i thought it will be Blue Rose x Tiger

and damn the 2 main villains are powerful one can teleport and the other can reflect attacks and now they taken the booster drugs to be more powerful

Barnaby awakens though

What do you mean by Blue rose x GravityMan
May 5, 2022 7:33 AM

Dec 2016
Ryan is actually a really really good guy. I hope it's not my bias towards Nakamura that's making me love the guy now. It was honestly so satisfying to see Ryan and Karina kicking the Twins asses. Well, life certainly isn't fair over there...

Cats mum is ugh. Glad she stood up to her. Her mum has all the wrong goals in mind for her daughter. This episode reminded me why I liked Karina's parents.

I was expecting the Twins to poof at their base but seeing it happen made me angry lol. I hope Lunatic and Tiger team up. It would be quiet something with their unique interactions in the past. Seeing as they Lunatic did help Kotetsu yet they still fought.

Yey and ney for Barnaby waking up. Now he'll appear as a target in the Twins sight once again.

Aug 14, 2022 12:39 AM
Mar 2010
Really sad all our senpais are out of duty now D:.. I am still not the greatest fan of the younger ones... They are quite annoying lmao. I wonder if Kotetsu will get his power back through this new medicine.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny 2 Episode 5 Discussion

JessysAnime - Apr 8, 2022

7 by MeanMrMusician »»
Mar 3, 2023 10:17 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny 2 Episode 13 Discussion

34 by EssenES »»
Feb 24, 2023 8:31 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny 2 Episode 8 Discussion

4 by HagePotPotato »»
Oct 15, 2022 12:59 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny 2 Episode 7 Discussion

6 by HagePotPotato »»
Oct 15, 2022 12:18 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny 2 Episode 3 Discussion

8 by HagePotPotato »»
Oct 13, 2022 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.