Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2021 12:00 AM

Nov 2020
Wow. Lots of deaths this episode. These extremozoans are sure overpowered AND undefeatable (most probably?). That look on Marc's face at the end though. He's gonna kick some ass.
Dec 29, 2022 8:23 PM
Oct 2019
that monster from the previous episode can shoot a big old laser out of its ass and obliterate everything? it even knew what that guy was planning with the grenade and clapped his ass to death?

i enjoyed the glow in the dark kind of aspect of this. but all these hunters dying just so ONE OLD GUY can get medicine is the EPITOME OF STUPIDITY. i hope marc feels like a total jackass when they get back, because all those people didn't need to die

that one inferior (are they no longer called "dust"? maybe that was just a bad sub translation i watched last season?) is going to find his way out somehow. but is he good or evil? is he the cult bishop's little bitch/pet now?

why do they not try to burn all these monsters? flame throwers. napalm. something. that would kill them and prevent regeneration, right? maybe? what they're currently doing is just dumb dumb dumb. kill them, let them regenerate, kill them again and again, and hopefully complete your mission without dying
Nov 8, 2023 8:53 AM
Oct 2023
the ep is just insane w ep
Apr 8, 11:34 PM

May 2018
So many casualties!!

Just what is that inferior up to? There's no way that Bishop fucker would just treat him to a good meal and ask for nothing in return. He's the most manipulative bastard in this whole show.

Is it wrong of me to hope that none of the hunters make it back so that the Lighthouse elites will be forced to fend for themselves?
Ittan_MomenApr 8, 11:55 PM

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion

_Bakemono_ - Dec 23, 2021

3 by Ittan_Momen »»
Apr 9, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion

2 by Ittan_Momen »»
Apr 9, 1:05 AM

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion

_Bakemono_ - Dec 21, 2021

1 by tysonfromog50 »»
Nov 8, 2023 7:44 AM

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion

1 by HagePotPotato »»
Dec 29, 2022 8:50 PM

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion

_Bakemono_ - Dec 22, 2021

1 by HagePotPotato »»
Dec 29, 2022 7:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.