Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2021 11:22 AM
Oct 2016
This is probably my favorite episode as the first scene is the bottle masturbation with no ugly bastard in sight.

For second scene, Heart broken, MC left her sensei's house because she saw a pair of female shoes at the house and she realizes that he already is married or have a girlfriend. You can also hear another female voice in the background talking to the sensei. With that in mind, she now knows that sensei doesn't need her and she feels alone in which she ends up going back to the ugly bastard.

Thankfully, there's no NTR because sensei doesn't care about the MC since he's already taken. What is worst is that ugly bastard still ends up getting away with embezzling the school's money (it's never brought up again in the manga), and obviously he gets the girl in the end.
cooroxdDec 3, 2021 11:27 AM
Dec 4, 2021 4:01 AM
Oct 2013
User-sanApr 18, 6:14 AM
Dec 5, 2021 3:48 AM
Oct 2013
cooroxd said:
Who you calling dumbass, you degenerate piece of shit.

Go suck an ugly bastard's dick while you're at it.

So you think she is smart then?
User-sanDec 7, 2021 3:56 AM
Dec 5, 2021 3:52 AM
Oct 2016
User-san said:
cooroxd said:
Who you calling dumbass

So you think she is smart then?

My apologies, it was a misunderstanding
Dec 5, 2021 6:10 AM

Jan 2017
cooroxd said:
This is probably my favorite episode as the first scene is the bottle masturbation with no ugly bastard in sight.

For second scene, Heart broken, MC left her sensei's house because she saw a pair of female shoes at the house and she realizes that he already is married or have a girlfriend. You can also hear another female voice in the background talking to the sensei. With that in mind, she now knows that sensei doesn't need her and she feels alone in which she ends up going back to the ugly bastard.

Thankfully, there's no NTR because sensei doesn't care about the MC since he's already taken. What is worst is that ugly bastard still ends up getting away with embezzling the school's money (it's never brought up again in the manga), and obviously he gets the girl in the end.
If I am not mistaken Ugly teacher won a horse race so He was able to regave the money he stole from the school trip fund without anyone finding out it is stolen which is why How they went to the trip in episode 4
ErinaNakiri1Dec 5, 2021 10:28 AM
Apr 2, 2023 7:52 AM
Jan 2023
so she likes it now
Anime Ass GIF - Anime Ass GIFsAnime Dance Sexy GIF - Anime Dance Sexy GIFsShocked Surprised GIF - Shocked Surprised Cover Up GIFs

Jul 1, 2023 7:10 AM

Mar 2010
I gotta say im happy for shinna i mean she is all used up, no turning back

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 9, 2023 8:46 PM

Nov 2010
I'll give Chizuru all the sexual attention she needs!
The scenes were still erotic, but this episode was the weakest.
Nov 24, 2023 12:33 PM
Jun 2023
Ugh the dick bulge is so hot. She's so juicy and drippy, it drives me insane. Such a shame that isn't me. One can only hope. This episode wasn't the best, but still really hot and still managed to make me wet

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chizuru-chan Kaihatsu Nikki Episode 6 Discussion

cooroxd - Dec 3, 2021

19 by Girge_ »»
Mar 9, 3:40 PM

Poll: » Chizuru-chan Kaihatsu Nikki Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Nov 8, 2021

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
Nov 9, 2023 8:15 PM

Poll: » Chizuru-chan Kaihatsu Nikki Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Nov 7, 2021

7 by MizuhoKamui »»
Nov 9, 2023 7:35 PM

Poll: » Chizuru-chan Kaihatsu Nikki Episode 2 Discussion

donotlookforme - Sep 29, 2021

8 by MizuhoKamui »»
Nov 9, 2023 7:13 PM

Poll: » Chizuru-chan Kaihatsu Nikki Episode 1 Discussion

donotlookforme - Sep 29, 2021

9 by MizuhoKamui »»
Nov 9, 2023 6:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.