Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2020 7:42 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
new arc and lots of stuff happened in this chapter like their punishment is just community service lol, there is also that new girl that is definitely one of the keys to pandoras box and of course Hachimaru meeting the warrior god
Jan 19, 2020 9:15 AM

Dec 2016
ok what is doing gravity? I was hoping they will explain this.
Also, How cute that little girl talking some nihilistic stuff ... holy f*ck this escalated quickly. xD
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.99/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.170/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.91/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.67/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.56/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jan 19, 2020 11:29 AM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
First, looks like the main team is now bigger (Yay Sanda on the team!) so I hope to learn more about everyone on it. Second, I like how the story framed the kidnapping. Shows a bit of world building. That little girl (Ichigo?) is definitely a fun character with her way of thinking. But let me get this straight, her kidnapper was named Goku? So "Goku" stole "Ichigo"? If I got that right, it can't be a coincidence.

Anyway this chapter we learned samurai can indeed be numerically compared. They got stat screens and downloadable fighting techniques. This series has cool concepts so I do hope to see more of this stuff. Also suddenly the Warrior God shows up.
Jan 19, 2020 2:31 PM
Dec 2019
Ata is straight evil. Like, damn. That planet being destroyed felt mad brutal. I know that’s it’s already stated that he destroys planets, but I don’t know why it didn’t hit me just how far gone he is until now. Felt sorry for Ichigo..

Glad Sanda and Ryu are sticking around, thought we were going to pull another “we’ll meet again 100 chapters later”

Hachimaru has a longggg way to go. Daruma is OP lol. Now we’ll see Hachimaru start using specific Kongo Yasha skills next, excited. (Is it finally time for Armor too?)

Then the damn Warrior God arrived.

Loved the chapter, favorite this week. Very very interested to see what happens next.
DexperJan 19, 2020 3:00 PM
Jan 20, 2020 8:53 AM
May 2017
This was an interesting chapter. Hachimaru having such high gravity was surprising.
Jan 20, 2020 1:18 PM

Aug 2019
The best Arc-Beginning i've seen in years and the best WSJ chapter of this week.

A dream become true! Everything i wished to see was here! So intense!
Jan 21, 2020 2:52 PM
Dec 2019
This manga always surprise me! Love to see it 😍 can't wait for the next chapter.
Jan 21, 2020 3:07 PM
Aug 2019
Definitely the best chapter I've read this week. Intense!

1- Ata is collecting the souls of the Samurai he nuked...in order to fight against Daruma? He has no mercy!
What is his plan?

2- The new loli, Ichigo, is interesting and cute! Also her future sight power!

3- Goku and Hanaichi look cool. Love the important black characters Kishimoto added! Awesome Kishi!

4- Hachi is about to learn the Kongoyasha Style!? YAAAAAYYYY!

5- The cliffhanger panel with Fudo Myoo...the God of War...wow!

10/10
Jan 17, 2023 11:11 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
God of war?! Who!!! kekeke

More topics from this board

» Better than a 5 out of 10 rating

Fullmetaldak - Apr 29

7 by -DxP- »»
May 3, 10:30 AM

Poll: » Samurai 8: Hachimaru Den Chapter 43 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Thorf - Mar 22, 2020

50 by Ranxomare »»
Jan 17, 2023 11:45 AM

Poll: » Samurai 8: Hachimaru Den Chapter 42 Discussion

deg - Mar 15, 2020

4 by Ranxomare »»
Jan 17, 2023 11:40 AM

Poll: » Samurai 8: Hachimaru Den Chapter 41 Discussion

deg - Mar 8, 2020

9 by Ranxomare »»
Jan 17, 2023 11:37 AM

Poll: » Samurai 8: Hachimaru Den Chapter 40 Discussion

deg - Mar 1, 2020

10 by Ranxomare »»
Jan 17, 2023 11:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.