Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2017 8:31 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What an amazing fitting last case to end the series! Really sweet and powerful ending and so happy that they played Kima ga iru kara for credits, the meaning and music of the song just finishes Kindaichi perfectly and is one of my favorite Kindaichi Openings as well as Confused Memories, Justice, and Brave! Kindaichi is absolutely fantastic !!! Along with Conan, not only are they the best mystery anime there is, they are the BEST ANIME EVER MADE !!! Even if I wasn't a mystery fan, I would enjoy how Kindaichi was done. A good mystery is one that could happen in real life, and it is with real life that encounters these mysteries. That's what makes Kindaichi so awesome and exciting, Kindaichi becomes involved and a part of the suspense and the cases and situations from portrayal of real, normal, daily life is what makes it so entertaining and not just watching some cooked up wild fantasy or some boring crime investigator interact, run scans, and do his job. GO KINDAICHI !!!
iamKetranLangJun 12, 2017 8:37 PM
張大です for 張大勇督察
Sep 21, 2017 3:45 AM
Apr 2013
So what happened to Kento? Did he not go to prison? And why did he try to kill himself?
Apr 4, 2022 3:41 AM

Oct 2018
I can't believe I ended up completing all the episodes. It's been near a decade that I watched it back on TV as a kid.  I'm so glad I was able to complete this. Great closure to the case. Good to see that their uncle didn't die. Although I didn't really feel much from the reunion scenes, it looked pretty well done. I really hope the manga is translated because I really want to read every single Kindaichi case. They also used my favorite OP at the ending for the episode and the last scene was hilarious. 9/10

Redhills said:
So what happened to Kento? Did he not go to prison? And why did he try to kill himself?

I guess he definitely went to prison. Probably the director didn't want to include that part to change the tone after the reunion scene. The suicide attempt was just him trying to run away from the problems.
Etherius_ZSJan 7, 2023 12:47 AM
Jun 13, 2022 12:30 AM
Jun 2020
Where do you watch the last 10 episodes?
I cant any english subbed ones
Feb 26, 4:54 AM

Oct 2012
Aaaaa that ending, just get married already! xD
"Signature removed"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Episode 62 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Sep 10, 2018

1 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 1, 9:32 AM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Episode 61 Discussion

Etherius_ZS - Mar 30, 2022

1 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 1, 9:05 AM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Episode 56 Discussion

Etherius_ZS - Mar 27, 2022

1 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 29, 3:11 AM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Episode 140 Discussion

Etherius_ZS - Mar 27, 2022

1 by Rayl1ght »»
Feb 26, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Episode 42 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Sep 8, 2018

1 by kirA_-_ »»
Jan 20, 5:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.