Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2016 4:10 PM

Jun 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Sorry I'm late making this thread! Just watched the episode and was sad to notice how dull this episode was. PriPara is bland with Non as the MC and its going down a pretty messy road. Not sure if it can survive past the next season..

Nov 3, 2016 4:16 PM

May 2013
Pretty interesting episode, I'd say.
And how Pripara System makes Chiri's grandma became that young? lol.
Nov 3, 2016 4:26 PM

Jun 2014
megmica said:
Pretty interesting episode, I'd say.
And how Pripara System makes Chiri's grandma became that young? lol.

I liked that scene! I just think if you compare the current MCs to the MCs of before there has been a big decline. Lala > Non. Mirei/Sophie > Non's two friends. Add In Dorothy, Aroma, Mikan, etc.. I just hope next season adds some new side MCs.
Feb 16, 2019 1:51 AM
Jul 2018
Aww, I actually like Non. She's great. Wouldn't say Non is the MC, she's just getting focus like how every unit and character has gotten their focus so far. I actually would love a full season with Non as the MC though, but that won't happen.

Anyways, of course I don't like NonSugar as much as Triangle, but that was just too high of a bar. I like Non and Chiri, but Pepper is too weird for me.
Sep 30, 2021 2:51 PM

Feb 2020
Chiri's grandma wasn't that scary, after all. At first, she was quite intimidating.

It was amusing how she became so much younger after entering PriPara, haha.

And finally our cute trio are officially together. Cute debut performance from NonSugar.

SerafosApr 22, 10:59 AM
Feb 5, 12:42 AM

Nov 2009
WTF...

Grand...ma...?

What is even this Pripara system? LOL... not only did it make her younger, but she also moved like she's in her 20s (look at her spin).

Pripara can make little girls into teenagers, and old ladies into young adults... (such as Non going from single digit to 15/16-ish or Lala to 17/18-ish)

No wonder males are not allowed to go into Pripara, otherwise they'll all go cray-cray on all the cute girls the Pripara system makes the girl of any age into. (well, only gay males that aren't attracted to girls are allowed)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » PriPara Episode 95 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 12, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 19, 2:08 AM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 91 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 12, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 18, 12:39 PM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 89 Discussion

Serafos - Apr 18

0 by Serafos »»
Apr 18, 10:01 AM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 76 Discussion

Serafos - Apr 16

0 by Serafos »»
Apr 16, 12:06 PM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 75 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 11, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 16, 10:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.