Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Jan 1, 2022 11:32 AM

Aug 2017
The fight being short is relevant considering Touka's strongest attack. This anime looks generic but its far away from it. 9/10 for then anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 4, 2022 6:32 PM

May 2008
Very sweet anime. Having just finished Future Diary this was a perfect foil to that dark, confusing nightmare. I was surprised to see Stella and Ikki fall in love early in the series, this doesn't happen in animes, but it happened and their love grew stronger. It was great to see.

Annoying incestuous kid sister was perfectly annoying and far too incestuous but she eventually pulled her head out of her ass in the last two episodes.

Ikki's dad - he was a d**k, I hope his son finds a nicer family in the Emperors home.
Mar 6, 2022 4:55 PM
Mar 2022
team the plan is, if I get rich one day you can be SURE I WILL FUND ALL SEASONS OF THIS ANIME and Remake the first one.

This prime work must be completed with everything that is due to it.

(a dreamy anime fan)
Apr 3, 2022 3:09 PM

Jul 2021
It's alright, the generic setup kinda lower my enjoyment so 6/10
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Sep 13, 2022 12:49 AM
Sep 2021
Ikki won against the Raikiri and proposed officially that he loves Stella and Stella also accepted it in front of everyone. Good ending and it was a good season, hope we get the second season
Oct 6, 2022 1:07 PM
Feb 2021
Episode was great, it's like 90% of the budget was spent
here. You could see they really wanted to make a final punch here.
Oct 14, 2022 4:28 PM

Sep 2020
Show was alright, not as spectacular as I hoped. I wish they had actually shown more fights, even if they weren't as elaborate as Shizuku/Todo. Seeing Ikki chalk up win after win without anything to show for it made it all underwhelming. I'm sure he beat most of them without having to use his techniques but even straight martial arts like against that one group of boys would've been better.

And I'm not one to complain about character tropes, but this one got on my nerves a little.

8/10
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
Oct 15, 2022 10:01 AM
May 2021
Good to see Ikki got the recognition. Action stuff was good, romance was kinda cringy but ok. S1 ended at good point, they need to make season 2 ASAP, wtf the production committee and studio doing
Nov 14, 2022 3:28 AM
Jul 2022
gostosinho de assistir
Nov 19, 2022 5:11 PM
Nov 2022
Peak

Message must contain 15 letters
Dec 12, 2022 2:31 AM
Dec 2022
Saya berharap s2 dari anime ini akan rilis
Jan 9, 2023 6:23 PM
Jan 2023
Enjoyed it nice animation and liked how the finial fight ended
Jan 13, 2023 2:05 PM

May 2020
pretty good anime
Ikki is finally acknowledged by other
hopefully, we get a season 2.......probably never gonna happen like the million other good animes with only 1 season
solid 7.5 out of 10

Feb 9, 2023 8:49 PM

Mar 2016
These kind of show needs at least 2 cour. Thus this series fails to convey the first premise of their goal. Plus no ovas in the bd disk added salt on the wound.

Half-baked plotting like this are always turned off my enjoyement. 5/10

Feb 13, 2023 9:35 PM

May 2021
Question: Has anyone ever written a more retarded main character? Yes, this random guy has the right to tell you what's moral and what is not. Girls running around with pussy flopping, that's fine but kissing naaah that's taboo. And retarded MC goes "yeah I'll go with you and allow you to hold me up and add artificial drama to almost last episode". Garbage plot convenience.
Feb 13, 2023 11:10 PM
Feb 2023
------------------------------
Feb 25, 2023 11:21 AM
Jul 2020
Great anime i absolutely enjoyed it. As an anime guy who haven't read it's ln/manga, i gotta say The plot really demanded Ikki to win against Touka. Even with ittou shura his speed would have been increased only by ten fold while Touka can raise her speed all the way to 1/3rd of speed of light. She had all the time to defeat her opponent but she still lose. But if they do a rematch again I'm up for it. And this anime really needs a sequel. 7/10 👍
Feb 27, 2023 4:54 PM
Feb 2023
final fight gave me goosebumps, both visuals, voice acting and music
Mar 29, 2023 5:23 AM
Jul 2022
Good anime i like it but add a little ecchi genre
Apr 2, 2023 2:21 AM
Jun 2020
StupidityKiller said:
Wow really, this and asterisk both have really dissapointing final fight. I was expecting way longer and much epic fight from silver link :(

The proposal at the end sort of made up for it tho.
honestly with the detail and passion put behind it it makes up for it not being a hyper battle. It symbolized him finally breaking free of the past when his skin started bursting. I feel that’s more important than a full fight scene, at least for a season 1 ending. Both animes left on such big cliff hangers they both need to continue
Apr 2, 2023 2:22 AM
Jun 2020
MeanEYE said:
Question: Has anyone ever written a more retarded main character? Yes, this random guy has the right to tell you what's moral and what is not. Girls running around with pussy flopping, that's fine but kissing naaah that's taboo. And retarded MC goes "yeah I'll go with you and allow you to hold me up and add artificial drama to almost last episode". Garbage plot convenience.
if being a gentleman makes you retarded dang, guess I’ve been living my life as a retard.
May 18, 2023 2:48 PM
May 2023
animação linda roteiro foi perfeito e deixou um gosto de quero mais
May 22, 2023 6:20 AM

Sep 2018
Magic school anime with the typical low rank, who is actually pretty OP, due to reasons. Adorable tsundere.

Very quick paced, well into the plot and character interactions from the first one or two episodes even. Not much time to breathe, but it keeps you pretty immersed.

Not a show for the "ecchi is bad" crowd, that's for sure, amongst other taboo stuff.

The experience is fairly whimsical, an exaggerated anime atmosphere so to speak, you may not enjoy if you take it too seriously. A bit of an inorganic feeling, but it's pretty fun nevertheless. A bunch of playful tropes, again, a subjective thing here. There is cringe every now and then as well, usually the dialogue. Final two or three episodes sucked (crossed my invisible BS tolerance line). 6/10 all up.
Jun 30, 2023 2:10 PM
Jun 2023
hot hot hot hot big anime boooobs hot hot hot !!!!!!
Jul 23, 2023 12:19 PM
Jun 2022
6/10 the time jumps, leaps of logic and plot made anything on screen feel cheap and dull. 
The characters themselves had their good moments but spent most time inner monologuing or dwelling on issues that are not even theirs.
The "bad guys" are not even built well enough to fit the bad guy role, in fact, the better "bad guys" were Touka claiming pride in wanting to take down a battered down Ikki because there is honor in that and  Ayase for being so misguided she ended up using Ikki's compassion to try to pull a fast one on him.
The art was good and the 3 fights we have are well enough coreographed to make it work although even in those there are a lot of issues logic wise, specially Touka vs Shizuku.
The MC having this impossible combat awareness and skill to match make me not care at all about him, afterall who would surpass him and be able to put him in actual danger?

Too bad that this was so rushed and poorly thought of, it could have been a great anime but instead it ended up making me focus on its flaws due to how obvious and "in your face" they are.
Aug 1, 2023 4:58 PM
Aug 2023
Pra quem curte esse genero de anime com personagem que pode se torna OP essa é uma boa pegada, é um dos melhores animes que eu já assisti.
Aug 11, 2023 4:26 AM

Jul 2014
Ok where do I start, this has been an interesting journey. The thing is this anime has been up and down in so many aspects, at first it was so cringe with all this lewd scenes that are extremely corny along with this incest stuff, they were bad but also so funny to laugh at that on how bad it is, which even till this moment idk how to conceive them. However, the best part about this was the fights, especially the last episode. They really popped off with that scene, and every other major fight was of high quality and I liked this. I went in a different feeling through watching this, i'm not sure what to say because there are extremely bad scenes and extremely good scenes, the bad ones were the lewd stuff that is so unnecessary but at the same time they were just so bad that they're funny and I didn't like them at the same time, its because laughing at how bad they are was fun lmao

Overall, i'm not gonna lie I enjoyed laughing at how bad some scenes are and the fact that there are really good fight scenes which gave me goosebumps the entire time, they were done so well

I was gonna give this a 6/10 but for the overall enjoyment its a 7/10. It could be better if they stopped with those cringe lewd scenes and actually focused on more important stuff for the plot and this could definitely be an 8/10 or 9/10 if done really well and polished the parts where it lacks. Nonetheless, I'll definitely watch season 2, I really wanna see the seven sky tournament arc soon enough and I enjoyed it. Hopefully the same studio will be doing season 2, their animation was so good.
Aug 29, 2023 2:52 AM
Jul 2023
böyle bitmemeliydi ama çok güzel bir bölüdü ve o son savaş zaten onun için izledim animeyi
Nov 19, 2023 1:27 PM
May 2020
DAMN, through adversity ikki really showed himself. light dub. really like this anime pretty fun
Dec 24, 2023 1:50 PM
Oct 2021
Incredible, awesome, beautiful and satisfatory.
Feb 7, 10:04 PM

Nov 2022
The ending is a bit weird it feels like it was too short there is not much fight between Toudo-san and Kourogane-kun. It would be better if the fight was long so that the audience gets too much excitement at the fight scene. It would've been great. But overall, it's good.
Mar 25, 2:33 PM

Jun 2017
as a whole it is better than its contemporaries during its time.Had better flavour and certain aspects it tried to explore.Still the net experience was lukewarm ,some were great and other forgettable like the final showdown.
7/10
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2015

282 by LordRelictor »»
May 26, 7:14 AM

» Anime Recommendation

lightning_angad7 - May 11

17 by vinayak6226 »»
May 21, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

339 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

209 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

223 by bakakisima »»
Mar 24, 1:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.