Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 7, 2023 10:37 PM

May 2019
RighteousKiss said:
This episode focuses on the paladin's masochist nature, her indulgence in dirty sexual pleasures with a facade of being the 'ultimate sacrifice'.

Damn, I was ready to get mad when the perverted mayor was about to have his way with the paladin, but the girls saved the day once again. The paladin's perverted 'sacrifice' plan was aborted, but her bond with the rest of the girls got stronger. A happy end.

she was angry at first but then she knew they meant well and accepted their altruistic deed for her.
Feb 7, 2023 10:51 PM

Mar 2019
tchitchouan said:
RighteousKiss said:
This episode focuses on the paladin's masochist nature, her indulgence in dirty sexual pleasures with a facade of being the 'ultimate sacrifice'.

Damn, I was ready to get mad when the perverted mayor was about to have his way with the paladin, but the girls saved the day once again. The paladin's perverted 'sacrifice' plan was aborted, but her bond with the rest of the girls got stronger. A happy end.

she was angry at first but then she knew they meant well and accepted their altruistic deed for her.

I was amused when the paladin self destructed herself because I know she can be resurrected like the mage's case, but I was upset when she decided to give herself to the mayor, because I don't think there is a way to restore virginity in RPG.
Feb 7, 2023 10:54 PM

May 2019
RighteousKiss said:
tchitchouan said:

I was amused when the paladin self destructed herself because I know she can be resurrected like the mage's case, but I was upset when she decided to give herself to the mayor, because I don't think there is a way to restore virginity in RPG.

Yeah virginity is unlike HP, once it's lost it's gone for good, the v-card can never be restored.
Feb 7, 2023 10:59 PM

Mar 2019
tchitchouan said:
RighteousKiss said:

Yeah virginity is unlike HP, once it's lost it's gone for good, the v-card can never be restored.

Aside from the physical defloration, it's more of an emotional thing. The memory of someone you don't actually love entering you and savoring your delicate womanhood, owning you. It won't go away even after resurrection.
Feb 7, 2023 11:01 PM

May 2019
RighteousKiss said:
tchitchouan said:

Aside from the physical defloration, it's more of an emotional thing. The memory of someone you don't actually love entering you and savoring your delicate womanhood, owning you. It won't go away even after resurrection.

I wonder if Paladin would have enjoyed it or not ? she's presents herself as very pure and virginal but she's also a closeted masochist so i can never tell whether she would have liked it or not ?
Feb 7, 2023 11:06 PM

Mar 2019
tchitchouan said:
RighteousKiss said:

I wonder if Paladin would have enjoyed it or not ? she's presents herself as very pure and virginal but she's also a closeted masochist so i can never tell whether she would have liked it or not ?

ugh, that's true. i wonder too if she would like it or not.
Feb 7, 2023 11:09 PM

May 2019
RighteousKiss said:
tchitchouan said:

Did you know that this anime has 19 episodes but only 18 episodes are available because the 19th one was released in 2021 bundled with a very expensive Black Knight figurine.
Feb 7, 2023 11:18 PM

Mar 2019
tchitchouan said:
RighteousKiss said:

Did you know that this anime has 19 episodes but only 18 episodes are available because the 19th one was released in 2021 bundled with a very expensive Black Knight figurine.

Oh, wow! I just searched the figurine. I don't know this Black Knight but I guess she is a character from the OVA/Special episodes. She is cute with her heterochromatic eye. And her smooth armpit, damn. Though I saw the OVA screenshot, the settings seems to be a modern day world, not medieval world. Is it related to Bikini Armor series at all?
Feb 7, 2023 11:35 PM

May 2019
RighteousKiss said:
tchitchouan said:

Oh, wow! I just searched the figurine. I don't know this Black Knight but I guess she is a character from the OVA/Special episodes. She is cute with her heterochromatic eye. And her smooth armpit, damn. Though I saw the OVA screenshot, the settings seems to be a modern day world, not medieval world. Is it related to Bikini Armor series at all?

Yes it is, it's the last missing episode.
Oct 8, 2023 6:46 PM

Feb 2020
It almost feels like a crime to not have her get impregnated on the spot!!!!
Very nice moments though, this episode...

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bikini Warriors Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2015

135 by GeoXsf9 »»
Apr 15, 5:27 PM

Poll: » Bikini Warriors Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2015

166 by Animeinsight101 »»
Mar 22, 3:09 PM

Poll: » Bikini Warriors Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2015

82 by 1WanteD1 »»
Nov 1, 2023 9:32 AM

Poll: » Bikini Warriors Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2015

71 by DoisacChopper »»
Oct 8, 2023 6:36 PM

Poll: » Bikini Warriors Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2015

62 by DoisacChopper »»
Oct 8, 2023 6:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.