Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2015 6:31 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh, so alternate route I guess? XD introduced the mc's step mom and step sister out of no where, but no matter. Majority of ep was h scenes anyway
(*^ー゚)b

The milf was pretty hot. Bodies were even more detailed than before I reckon. Every body part drawn well, even the hair used lots of lines and shading. Animation pretty good. The sex was decent, but I liked the little things like the inhale and exhale of the tummy, contraction of abs when the guy was thrusting, movement of legs, etc. The animators sure knew their anatomy and biomechanics.

Teacher who died last episode got some action too. She did have a nice body, and it was put to better use. She still got killed in this route too though XD

The original assassin guy was not so noob this time, got his gun back, but why he had to kill the mom?

I didnt expect the necro action with the son sucking the dead mom's nipples. Don't see necrophilia action much in hentais.

It was the end but nothing really conclusive besides the blatant messages put at the end of the episodes like some moral of a story.
User-sanAug 23, 2015 11:22 PM
Aug 4, 2016 1:28 AM
Jun 2013
This eps make me confuse, why the mc is still alive, until i found this eps is just alternative route.
To whom want more detail about the story, try play the vn (with same title) altough the art in vn is very terrible compare to the anime.
Nov 27, 2017 1:17 AM

Dec 2012
I wanted incest, but it didn't happen. Misako was hot so I forgave it. With that said, Morikawa was wasted. How do you put her on the cover and not even have her get fucked by Yuu. WTF! How do you waste a fine character like that? smh
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 10, 2018 8:40 AM
Jul 2018
Having characters unexpectedly die seems to be a great way to catch the viewer's attention, even if only for a single scene. These three episodes got me really curious about the source material though. I think I'll check out the visual novel at some point (I may even use it to fill this year's quota since I try to read one visual novel annually).
Dec 19, 2018 7:55 AM

Dec 2008
This was like the lethal weapon of hentai. 7/10 for that music, though I suffered through a terrible english dubbed version then switched to the proper sub version for episode 3. PRetty damn good show.
Mar 19, 2023 2:14 PM
Feb 2014
Ok this didn't make sense, unless alternate story but the glasses guy was killed in ep 1, 🤔 I guess instead of that the Yuu went home possessed by the gun and didn't meet the glasses guy the second time nor Angel, nor watch the video 🤷‍♂️ the sex was the only good part but in the end Yuu still gets a bad ending, either he dies or driven insane and the poor teacher still has a bad ending and Yuu's mother also 💀 the anime had potential but squander it.

More topics from this board

» Did I have a stroke?

PxHC - May 7, 2023

1 by Imi_wakannai »»
Oct 3, 2023 3:18 PM

Poll: » Heartwork: Symphony of Destruction Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Aug 7, 2015

4 by magatetus »»
Mar 19, 2023 12:55 PM

Poll: » Heartwork: Symphony of Destruction Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Aug 8, 2015

2 by removed-user »»
Feb 10, 2018 8:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.