Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2015 6:07 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy what a battle, it's good that they won though! Let's see what's next.
Jun 9, 2020 6:53 AM
Jan 2019
I thought that kid with blue hair will be the guy with the new beyblade, but It's foxy.

It's weird That drigger had fought against multiple beyblade strategy so many times.. It shouldn’t be hard for him. Though the strategy of this multiple number of beyblade is a bit different this time from others.
Feb 10, 2022 1:48 AM

Aug 2021
It was an okay episode for me. Zeo had a nice reappearance, I'm still wondering who he is though...

The animations seemed a bit off and a lot of it was being re-used specially when they showed the sacred beasts battling. And the name Foxy seemed a bit lame to me and then giving him a Fox theme beast... and don't have anything else to say on that matter.

Driger got the spotlight in this episode because if which we got no Dragoon appearances in this episode which I feel is odd while I'm writing this and idk if this has happened before except for the tournament matches. I would like to see how Grandpa would feel after all these consecutive attacks. Well, Takao feels fed with it as we could see in the preview for the next episode and i think it is going to serve the same purpose as that of the previous series episode with the small boy and his bully friend. Let's see how this goes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 Episode 44 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Jul 10, 2015

5 by 404Flonny »»
Jun 22, 2023 7:17 PM

Poll: » Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 Episode 40 Discussion

1 by MysticGekkougaZ »»
Jan 24, 2023 5:31 AM

Poll: » Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 Episode 39 Discussion

1 by MysticGekkougaZ »»
Jan 22, 2023 6:26 AM

Poll: » Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 Episode 51 Discussion

dolphin456 - Feb 14, 2012

4 by FMmatron »»
May 29, 2021 5:26 PM

Poll: » Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 Episode 48 Discussion

2 by FMmatron »»
May 29, 2021 4:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.