Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2015 4:09 AM

Nov 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
well, this episode sure was different from the other two.. it wasn't bad though. the outfit of pretty sammy's real form looked cool, too bad it only appeared for a moment.
7/10, pretty cool OVA. i'll check out the tv series too some day, since i guess it'll be more in depth.
Feb 25, 2020 10:19 AM

Dec 2008
This was a pretty good episode. Sammy and Misa working together, yay.

I'm going to have to save that first track of Sasami and Tenchi's mom singing so I can have Matsumoto Rica sing me my way to the beach next time. đź’™ The use of some OVA instrumental tracks during certain scenes was funny for me, dunno if that was intentional on the creators.

I like the series. I think being short with one episode/year at the time helped it. I wish there was a real ending that resolved the whole Misao/Pixy Misa thing, but oh well. I guess we can watch Magical Project S (the TV version) for that, but I did watch that once and recall not much except I didn't like it as much, so maybe I won't.
Aug 1, 2021 5:19 AM

Feb 2014
I liked the battle at the end! The last episode felt somewhat conclusive but I wish that we got to see Tsunami becoming the new queen of the magical land or whatever :/

Overall it wasn't a bad series. Some parts were funny and some not so much. I thought it was cool how her transformation slightly changed each episode. 6-7/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2022 7:34 AM

Nov 2017
It's okay, Kiyone! You'll find yourself a good man one day!

A fun and entertaining little series. Sasami was the perfect choice to do a spin-off series for. I do wish this was a bit longer, at least 6 episodes 4 realzies! This has mildly piqued my interest in the TV show (and it's been years since I last saw that one lol)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Pretty Sammy Episode 2 Discussion

silverwalls - May 9, 2015

4 by Seabury »»
Jun 1, 2023 10:59 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Pretty Sammy Episode 1 Discussion

silverwalls - May 8, 2015

3 by Starchaser »»
May 30, 2022 11:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.