Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2014 5:30 PM

Nov 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That was odd it cut off just before Gore's death, I guess it picks up again in what was the sequel?, It was Go I think.

Anyway I have to say I wasn't expecting much since the other Dynamic pro stuff wasn't that good, but this was a really good story, Ishikawa is leaps and bounds over Go Nagai in terms of writing ability.

Jan 21, 2018 5:46 PM

Apr 2016
Odd how there are only 13 chapters on Kissmanga but for some reason MAL says there are 17 chapters. Were they just not translated?

Oh well, based on the lack of responses to this thread I will probably never know.
Jan 23, 2018 12:22 PM

Nov 2017
Bluekirby2 said:
Odd how there are only 13 chapters on Kissmanga but for some reason MAL says there are 17 chapters. Were they just not translated?

Oh well, based on the lack of responses to this thread I will probably never know.

It's either a mistake on the manga database's part or it's that they weren't translated. Dynamic Pro Scanlation's website says it's completed. This isn't the first time a Dynamic Pro manga has suffered this issue. Great Mazinger only has 2 volumes, but the database says it has 4.
Mar 15, 2021 1:23 PM

Apr 2019
QueenNothing said:

Probably you read the Getter Robo Saga version, which is different in terms of chapter number and changes some panels
Jan 2, 11:30 PM

May 2020
Well, I'm glad that's over. Honestly, this whole franchise seems like a mess with regards to continuity and story, so I'm not super interested in figuring out where the rest of this story goes.

Overall, this was meh. The main trio are pretty interesting at first but they quickly become boring. Getter being the first of it type has some novelty I guess but I honestly don't give a fuck.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Getter Robo Chapter 9 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Mar 8, 2013

2 by TitanInsane »»
Jan 2, 11:05 PM

Poll: » Getter Robo Chapter 1 Discussion

justanotherwaifu - May 1, 2013

2 by Bubcus93 »»
Jun 29, 2014 4:19 PM

Poll: » Getter Robo Chapter 3 Discussion

RX-782 - Aug 29, 2013

0 by RX-782 »»
Aug 29, 2013 2:22 PM

Poll: » Getter Robo Chapter 2 Discussion

RX-782 - Jul 22, 2013

0 by RX-782 »»
Jul 22, 2013 3:50 AM

Poll: » Getter Robo Chapter 10 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Mar 8, 2013

0 by ZetaZaku »»
Mar 8, 2013 6:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.