Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2009 12:58 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I've seen only a few hentais so far, but from now 'After Class Lesson' is my favourite one. It's a great piece of erotic animation. I recommend.
May 18, 2011 4:23 PM
Aug 2009
Dick of a teacher got what he deserved :)
Apr 27, 2012 5:11 PM

Aug 2011
This anime didn't have bad ideas but the excution was really shitty.
Too much harem and random sex, just to have a rushed final scene.
Mar 9, 2014 5:55 PM

Oct 2009
For anyone who reads this: so-called "uncensored" version's very last scene is censored! You have to download censored version (yes, I know, it may be hard to get) to see what actually happened. Ayumi cuts off teacher's dick, pats it and cuddles it to her cheek

SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 6:22 PM
Oct 3, 2016 4:20 PM

Feb 2013
He got what he deserved.
Dec 18, 2016 5:56 AM
Dec 2016
the music to this hentai is pretty damn good, anyone know where I can find it?
Oct 25, 2017 1:50 AM
Jul 2018
I was cool with the way things ended, but there's one thing I want to know. Were we ever told exactly what kind of science the guy taught? All I remember hearing is that he taught science, but I can't remember which area specifically (e.g. biology, chemistry, physics). Maybe anatomy's the best guess if we never received an answer?
Oct 28, 2017 6:20 AM
Nov 2012
Agathist said:
I was cool with the way things ended, but there's one thing I want to know. Were we ever told exactly what kind of science the guy taught? All I remember hearing is that he taught science, but I can't remember which area specifically (e.g. biology, chemistry, physics). Maybe anatomy's the best guess if we never received an answer?

Asking the questions that matters XD
Feb 2, 2018 12:05 AM

Sep 2012
the teacher seemed to be retard or person with special needs or how to call it, it was clear he has mental issues

why he was no longer interested in first girl was cause from the beginning she offered to stay by him, she tried to be more of a woman sex + emotional support, but hes only interested in FKing them so he lost interest in her (in other words i think u can say cause she wasn't like sex slave) or maybe he tried to change her turn her in to like that others were by ignoring her that in the end she would submit & accept they way things are but that backfired, this so reminds me of School days, just like Mikado he had it coming, that's what i picked up from the clues

i like the first girl, (EP1) so undersigning of him, like oh poor thing u just have problems dealing with woman, u don't know how to approach them, let me be by ur side then, & she wasn't turn in to sex slave she was still normal not absorbed in the world of lust like hes dick is the best i die without it she wasn't like that so if she had no feelings for him she could have easily left, but she fell for him & that's why she offered to stay with him, i like her & i feel sry for her cause she lost her mind cause of a jerk
Sugram22Feb 3, 2018 1:06 PM
Jan 6, 2020 5:17 PM
Feb 2014
I have 0 sympathy for the teacher, just like Makoto from Shcool Days, I have a feeling it was the green haired girl who stole the picture, anyway Ayumi did what she had to do.
Jul 14, 2023 9:14 PM

Nov 2010
I wonder why his mind-controlling cum had a weak effect on Ayumi. Or maybe it was so strong she became overzealous. lol

I'm not a fan of this episode. Chiaki's sex scene was a waste. The Lesbian sex is hot, but not for me. I wish the MC f*cked her some more. He didn't even do anal on Chiaki. The anal on Ayumi was hot! If I were the MC, I'd cum a ton on her butt!

More topics from this board

Poll: » After Class Lesson Episode 2 Discussion

Blind_Guardian - Apr 17, 2012

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 14, 2023 8:11 PM

Poll: » After Class Lesson Episode 1 Discussion

Angra-Mainyu - Oct 5, 2010

10 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 14, 2023 6:37 PM

» Creeeepyyyyy (Story review)

removed-user - Jan 12, 2008

15 by Relicta1 »»
Jan 6, 2013 5:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.