Edit Anime Information

Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

PlatinumTiger
Sep 30, 2010
My opinion:

Great anime! Short, sweet, and funny. I have never seen an anime like this so it was unexpected, I saw the first 5 seconds and thought this is stupid, then the girl started running and I just started laughing!

Story:

Girl wants to go out with guy but gets rejected.... TWICE.... in 2 minutes! Wow! It might not be a big storyline or plot but it's worth your 2 minutes of time.

Character:

The characters suited this anime perfectly, but I feel really bad for the old lady....

I recommend this anime to anyone with a couple minutes to burn, it's not a waste of time, it's definitely read more
keitwr
Feb 9, 2013
This short-film of two and a half minutes, produced by a student of 21 years; Hiroyasu Ishida, of Animation Department of the Faculty of Manga (interesting name), was created from applications such as Adobe After Effects, Soundbooth and Audition.

*Winner of the Award of Excellence Given to students at the Tokyo International Anime Award in 2010.*

We are all used to that. Currently, companies or fans realize a lot of short bored senseless. In this case is the complete opposite -- well that's my opinion.

*SPOILER OF PLOT*
The "small plot" follows the girl; Fumiko, who wants to plead to the boy she loves. Crying, she runs quickly throughout read more
Benphillips1251
May 30, 2016
Reviews are basically people's opinions.Ok here we go,I found this short film accidently while surfing in this website.

STORY:The story isn't gonna blow your mind for a given 2 mins :P (6)

CHARACTERS:There are only two characters highlighted in this short film but was pretty fun (5)

ART AND ANIMATION: The background art was pretty good and animation was done pretty well.I loved those cartoon-ish expressions very much. (8)

ENJOYMENT: I totally enjoyed this flim. ONE OF THE FUNNIEST 2 MINUTES OF MY LIFE.At the beginning it might seem weird but gets funnier as it gets near the end(Loved read more
kaonasi_mV
Nov 10, 2012
Having watched this short film, the incessant laughter within ten minutes became my first reaction(and at my mother too and in general we agreed in opinion with that guy is a trestle). And in general, girls, they cruelly declassified us. After "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" (or in Captain Obvious style - Is a bird? It is the plane? No, this that little girl who unsuccessfully made a declaration of love to the guy!) the girl doesn't leave attempt to catch the guy and uses a trump - "I will cook to you miso soup every day". In style - a way to read more
Harima_Ray
Mar 12, 2013
it's my opinion:

it may doesn't seem that much good at first seconds -it did to me tho-... it's a short anime after all.. but more a few seconds.. it's HILARIOUS.. I started laughing out load as the girl running... it was quite enjoyable and funny to me. I even watched million times again and could laugh hard which doesn't really happen a lot.
ndsempai
May 29, 2016
2 minutes of insane fun. Great humour, absolutely spot on voice acting and hey its 2 minutes long. You cannot really go wrong with this.

If you are feeling down, watch this, will definitely put a smile on your face.

Story:
Brutal story of a girl getting rejected.. TWICE.

Art:
Cartoony and perfect for this. Shin-chan type of feel. Great use of 3d for the houses.

Sound:
Not much to say. Spot on voice acting for the girl tho.

Character:
Erm, its 2 mins long.

Enjoyment:
Again 2 mins long. Not a bit loss even if you don't enjoy it.

Overall:
10/10