Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 22, 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Jin reaches the finals but it definitely feels like this episode is much more about just trying to crown a winner.

On the other hand, this episode's tournament fights felt better executed with the psychological elements and higher stakes. Makoto seems to have enjoyed the tournament match even if he felt something was off. The dark powers emerging from the end of the match looked ominous. Even Mio didn't like what she saw.
Apr 22, 7:52 AM

Dec 2021
Makoto's in a tough spot at the moment.

After deciding to support the demons, thanks to the incident with Zara, Makoto plans to leave Rotsgard after witnessing the students' grand stage, the martial arts tournament. The next day, Jin and his team advance to the finals of the group battle, facing off against Ilumgand's team.

As the match begins, Jin's team overwhelms their opponents with their overwhelming strength. Amidst the battle, Makoto becomes intrigued by Ilmgand's intense aura and madness. Meanwhile, while watching together, Tomoe and Mio sense a strange presence spreading throughout Rotsgard.

Everything's a mess at right now... lol

Apr 22, 8:28 AM
Sep 2021
Irmugand was used by the demons to create havoc & destruction, makoto now needs to step up & take care of these problems.
Apr 22, 8:32 AM

Dec 2022
well its getting interesting what will makoto do is he gonna fight the demon or make his subordinates fight for him or is he gonna let his student handle this one
Apr 22, 8:32 AM

Feb 2021
Is the next episode title a reference to Resident Evil (Biohazard in Japan) lol
This is a really difficult situation. Doing business with hyumans is very inlikely now, and demons got one over Makoto (well, one of them at least). Interesting what will he do now.
Apr 22, 8:33 AM

Apr 2022
Honestly it's kinda annoying how gullible and bad at lying anime protags are
Apr 22, 8:42 AM
Nov 2017
It's so weird, every episode feels like something's progressed, but also by the end of the episode, it feels like barely anything progressed. These episodes feel so short. I want to see him go mayhem on hyumans and demons already!
Apr 22, 9:20 AM

Oct 2017
Hope Makoto will learn from this. It's been enough hiding behind the scenes, it's time to take action with his own hands and grasp the things he wants.
Apr 22, 9:23 AM
May 2022
It's a bit short this time, the moments of the past, and the reasons why so little is revealed.
However, exploring the demon territory that once belonged to the noble girl might also be a boost for Makoto.
Then the miscalculation with the demons becomes a problem that Makoto faces in the future. well, this still shows that the MC is still a little naive so far.
Thus at the end there is an effect that is beyond makoto's prediction.
And also, the execution this time I think is a little slow.

Apr 22, 9:24 AM
May 2022
Reply to MegamiRem
Hope Makoto will learn from this. It's been enough hiding behind the scenes, it's time to take action with his own hands and grasp the things he wants.
@MegamiRem well, agree with that
Apr 22, 9:59 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to YuushaNi
It's so weird, every episode feels like something's progressed, but also by the end of the episode, it feels like barely anything progressed. These episodes feel so short. I want to see him go mayhem on hyumans and demons already!
@YuushaNi agree, spent 20 minutes watching an "MC privately talking to a shy girl" moment, a useless tournament and some flashbacks...
But thanks to the ending song I don't feel too bad.
Apr 22, 10:03 AM
Jan 2009
On the one hand, every faction seems determined to alienate their most powerful possible ally.
On the other hand, they don't actually realize how powerful he is because he hides it, which is his fault. If you act like you're weak they'll treat you that way.
On the gripping hand, he's done a terrible job of hiding it, so they really SHOULD know, based on the power of his subordinates and even the few feats he's let slip as a teacher and merchant (even if those have been toned back).

Dumb people all around.

It kind of feels like the plot is being forced in the direction of Makoto being solitary, whether or not it really makes sense. The one interesting part of that is that this type of forced plot direction usually takes place in the first episode of an isekai (where they're betrayed by their party or mistreated by the kingdom that summoned them, or whatever). In fact, it DID happen in the first episode of this anime, when he got fucked over by the goddess, and yet he's so determined to be friends with everyone, even the faction whose goddess screwed him, that he's getting screwed over a SECOND time.
amf85Apr 22, 10:06 AM
Apr 22, 10:06 AM
Apr 2023
Damn, that was a very cliffhanger-y finish with all of the bad-mojo-evil-vibes suddenly starting to pop up throughout the city.

The aerial combo was really cool though, and interesting twist as to how (the tainted boy I can't remember the name of) knew Luriel!
Apr 22, 10:22 AM

Jun 2008
Will the kuzunoha being a total pushover arc finally end please?
Apr 22, 11:11 AM
Feb 2022
Makoto my guy. Sometimes everyone IS out to get you.
Apr 22, 11:12 AM

Apr 2009
Meh, I couldn't emphasize with his noble and naive aspirations, his awkward behavior toward Luria when he met her again held by his so called "noble" upbringing, and ultimately, everything about him is shallow and pathetic anyway.

I'm slightly annoyed at Kuzonaha being naive in dealing with demons even though he freely admitted he was being naive dealing with Zara in the first place before he even contacted Rona at that.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 22, 11:18 AM
Feb 2022
Ryoda- said:

He's not a pushover. So far he's accomplished everything he's wanted while also going under that shitty goddess radar. This is his first major snag caused somewhat by some naivete, he's actually not all that naive nor dumb it's kindness that mess it up for him. Though that kindness also landed him with very usefull allies so I guess it's both a risk and a strength.
Apr 22, 11:29 AM

May 2021
damn, kinda felt bad for illumgand a bit but yeah, what a cliffhanger fr. things are not going so well, even for makoto huh.

still waiting for when makoto learns that it's not good to be pushed over so much and be kind lol. pls, time to show what you're made of.
Apr 22, 11:33 AM

Jan 2014
All he needs to do is apologize to Luria, and all that would've never happened but his prideful and dumb, now he's going to mutate like some kind of abomination.

Makoto still trust that sly demon Rona albeit Shiki's warning. When he killed that bitch hyuman I though his going to be more wary about others intention, but he still got that naivete on him.

PROFILE | ANIMELIST | MANGALIST | 𝓵𝓸𝓵𝓵𝔂𝓰𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰

Apr 22, 11:57 AM

Sep 2014
I almost feel sorry for the dude, Luria completely forgot about him. Even after he explained where they met.. There is no coming back from that emotional blow.

So no alliance with the demons then? Shame.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Apr 22, 12:14 PM

Nov 2014
I hope "too late for him" actually means that it's too late for him. The only thing worse than introducing a prick character and giving him sob backstory at the last moment, is doing that and then saving him.
Interesting twist with demons tho. Much more interesting than simple humans bad, others good.
Apr 22, 12:14 PM
Mar 2021
Ahkrin said:
All he needs to do is apologize to Luria, and all that would've never happened but his prideful and dumb, now he's going to mutate like some kind of abomination.

Makoto still trust that sly demon Rona albeit Shiki's warning. When he killed that bitch hyuman I though his going to be more wary about others intention, but he still got that naivete on him.

Makoto did kill Bright. so maybe he has improved a little bit...
Apr 22, 12:26 PM

Dec 2013
Yuno finally got a chance to show how cool she is, you know things were going to get pretty bad when even Mio said the guy didn't look tasty at all, Makoto keeps getting reminded that it is him and his gang against the whole world.

The Aensland sisters have been a nice addition to the show, I hope everything goes well for those two.
Apr 22, 12:29 PM

Jan 2008
I blame the small-time nobles in the peanut gallery yammering off, and mullet-blondie getting swept up going along with the egging on. They were the ones who kicked off the boulder down the hill, which led to him being easily exploited. That's what he gets for keeping bad company around him. And he roided out all so he can muster the courage to talk to a girl? Weak.
Apr 22, 1:27 PM
Feb 2022
Comander-07 said:
I almost feel sorry for the dude, Luria completely forgot about him. Even after he explained where they met.. There is no coming back from that emotional blow.

So no alliance with the demons then? Shame.

I guess Makoto will alter his plan a bit. Instead of asking the demons for that land he'll say "I'll be taking this" and then just go ahead if they don't move away fast enough.

Going to be something like a free city state where all that behave are welcome probably. At least that's what I would have done and according to his philosophy with the demiplane kinda likely methinks.
Apr 22, 1:52 PM
Oct 2022
Reply to Gl0rp
Ryoda- said:

He's not a pushover. So far he's accomplished everything he's wanted while also going under that shitty goddess radar. This is his first major snag caused somewhat by some naivete, he's actually not all that naive nor dumb it's kindness that mess it up for him. Though that kindness also landed him with very usefull allies so I guess it's both a risk and a strength.
@Gl0rp I don't even see what he did wrong at this point, save for actually negotiating with these terrorists. The church and guild are clearly trying to fleece him for everything he's got, and the Demon lady had set the plan in motion WAY before he had talked to her. The most she did to screw him over was not stop the thing she'd been building up to. I'm not sure why everyone is blaming his "Kindness" or "Naivete" here.
Apr 22, 2:19 PM
Feb 2022
HyperlinkBlocked said:
@Gl0rp I don't even see what he did wrong at this point, save for actually negotiating with these terrorists. The church and guild are clearly trying to fleece him for everything he's got, and the Demon lady had set the plan in motion WAY before he had talked to her. The most she did to screw him over was not stop the thing she'd been building up to. I'm not sure why everyone is blaming his "Kindness" or "Naivete" here.

Well I see it as him not being prepared enough and realising in that world he have to show strength to deal on equal terms. Granted it is hard to do when he's trying to avoid the shitty goddess gaze until he's ready to not have to bother with that. He stumbled on that fine line. Understandable really. He's still a teen and have a conscience unlike many people he deals with.

The thing that really messed up his plans wasn't even directed at him. Got caught in the hyumans and demons conflict. It's not being prepared to enter a messy situation like that which was his only mistake.

Remember the blue bazoonkas demons last words? Sounds like she's testing or pushing kuzunoha to make a stand to see how usefull he can be for her plans and if she can deal with him on reasonable terms (For her.). She's trying to get two birds with one stone. Kuzunoha was a welcome bonus she got by just going along with her original plan.
Of course it'll probably turn out to be a huge miscalculation on her part haha
Apr 22, 3:07 PM

Jul 2022
Makoto was once again quite naive to think that the demons would keep their promise. As for the past, I'm not sure if the blond boy's story is better explained in the manga, but I cared very little about him seeking forgiveness from Luria after how he behaved with her, so I didn't sympathize with him.

It's time for Makoto to show who's in charge and that he doesn't need help from anyone.
Apr 22, 3:21 PM
Feb 2022
Narizor said:
Makoto was once again quite naive to think that the demons would keep their promise. As for the past, I'm not sure if the blond boy's story is better explained in the manga, but I cared very little about him seeking forgiveness from Luria after how he behaved with her, so I didn't sympathize with him.

It's time for Makoto to show who's in charge and that he doesn't need help from anyone.

But the demons did keep their promise. Him unwittingly getting caught in their scheme wasn't naivete. It's quite hard finding out about such a scheme directed at someone else because you're not looking in those places. He should have been ready for something to blow up though but that's just inexperience.
Apr 22, 3:46 PM

Feb 2019
Damn I actually feel bad for the Imugland fella now.. he reacted poorly to everything with Luria, but his heart was in the right place and it got preyed on by the demons. He obviously could’ve chosen his words better, but finally seeing someone who he was so close to after all those years.. you can’t blame him for feeling hurt with how she reacted and all. From best friends to strangers basically even though they made a promise as kids.

And of course Makoto getting close to her and Hibiki is like insult to injury..

Feel equally bad for Makoto who just seems to be getting fucked over by everyone. Can’t trust humans, can’t trust demons.. might as well just stick to his own little group at this point because everyone is so full of shit in this world. If anything, hopefully this will teach him to not paint entire groups with such a broad stroke. Yea there’s bad humans but there’s also bad demons and neither side is 100 percent. You just have to find the good ones, like his students.

Next week is shaping up to be a really good episode. I wonder how he’ll stop Imugland’s rampage and save the town..
Marinate1016Apr 22, 4:17 PM
Apr 22, 4:16 PM

Mar 2013
So not even Rona is a loyal friend or acquaintance to Makoto, and tries to use him like a tool for her goals. Makoto is really pissed... Yeah, I'd like to see him restoring the kingdom of-something.

Anyway, I'm glad to see a summary of the history of someone. So he was just being used... So Luria's ship with him has definitely sunked.
P.S. Luria's big sis wants to get done by Makoto and are ready to go all the way...?! 😳😳😳
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 22, 5:33 PM
Feb 2016
I think this is gonna lead up to the fight thats in the opening maybe.
Apr 22, 8:46 PM
Nov 2015
I enjoyed the episode. there were some things they didn't need to stretch out but it wasn't anything too much

I do kinda wish for ilumgand to make a comeback, redemption arcs are always appreciated.

Eventually I do hope to see Makoto stand up on his own, but for now I like seeing flaws the mc has, I don't want some overpowered or perfect human and neither someone that immediately fixes their problem. So for Makoto , I want to see him learn to adapt but not just using brute force
Apr 22, 9:09 PM

Apr 2008
It's moments like these that I wish Makoto brought Ema with him, notwithstanding the fact that being an orc, she'd be targeted by the hyumans. It's just that, out of all his companions, it feels she's been the most ...competent? clearheaded? As opposed to his usual crew who are basically yes men for the most part at this point.

Back at the demiplane she's basically his chief of staff getting new races settled and giving advice for Makoto to decide on and running things smoothly.
Apr 22, 10:26 PM

Sep 2018
Liked this episode, but it looks like the death flags are popping up on the blond guy. I feel bad he never made up with his childhood friend.
Apr 23, 12:38 AM
Mar 2024
You know the lesson kid??
Yesh, if you ever feel the need of talking to someone, just talk to them. Never hate someone who just trying to talk to the person you want to talk to. Is he stupid? Nahh he is stupid and a simp, why? If you felt bad for Ilmgand, dont be, it his own fault to take hatred to his heart and choose the instant way to become stronger. This guy are just like some other coward that can barely spoke to their crush, forget about asking for forgiveness, he can even approach her in the first place because he feel that Kuzunoha was stopping him from doing so. She is a worker in a restaurant, it's not like she is a princess from another country and people with high status try to stop you to approach her, beside Ilmgand also had a high position, why cant he eat in a normal restaurant, talk to Luria, and say that he was sorry for what happen back then with his friends.

I KNOW, they are childhood friend, and oh yeah it hurt to see someone you think as a good friend treat you like a stranger, yeah I know cus i've been there. Well ofc she does that because she had past trauma and our brain are design to help us to avoid thing that will make us hurt, so to get rid some of those trauma, the brain forces us to forget about it. My cousin also have been there because of his parents getting a divorce when he was 6. You can not help it, at least she is safe. Since she already had the promise to protect her people aswell im sure that she also felt dissapointed about it, the feeling of wanting to protect something but you cant how matter hard you try to. He is mad because of the promise, but ahhh like what a Philosopher said, your mouth is your tiger. Mocking you long time no see friend is well you get it.

his friend is also trash talking like they knew how it feel to be in her position. Sure, I also agree with their statement that those with high status as noble suppose to protect their land from invaders and colonial army. But that job and resposibility is for the adult, kids dont have the resposibility to sacrifice and fight for their country. What could you do as a child in that situatuation then? OH YEAH I KNOW, DIE. You lost around 60 year of your life time to become stronger and avenge the death of your family and people. Beside, the war of this scale is nothing small. If even Luria even got stronger, there is a limit of how many thing 2 people could do (include her sister as well), if a country cant even stop the demon attack how can them. Well they are already in desprate situation, and from what it look like the two sibling cant do much since they dont know how to fight, or learn from where.

It's a hard situation for them. They can only earn money by working and im sure they are already traumantized by war.
btw, if I state anything incorrect, please correct me. Sometimes i just cant remember so much details about anime since i have a lot of watch list, and the my test is already in the corner.
I think i write this too long. seems like I really just hate Ilmgand tho he got a good heart. being naive is good tbh, but being too naive is.

Like Makoto, yeah both human and demon are just annoying. well balance is balance, there is good there is bad so cant help about it, just do it with might
Scary_BreadApr 23, 12:59 AM
Apr 23, 1:08 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to Marinate1016
Damn I actually feel bad for the Imugland fella now.. he reacted poorly to everything with Luria, but his heart was in the right place and it got preyed on by the demons. He obviously could’ve chosen his words better, but finally seeing someone who he was so close to after all those years.. you can’t blame him for feeling hurt with how she reacted and all. From best friends to strangers basically even though they made a promise as kids.

And of course Makoto getting close to her and Hibiki is like insult to injury..

Feel equally bad for Makoto who just seems to be getting fucked over by everyone. Can’t trust humans, can’t trust demons.. might as well just stick to his own little group at this point because everyone is so full of shit in this world. If anything, hopefully this will teach him to not paint entire groups with such a broad stroke. Yea there’s bad humans but there’s also bad demons and neither side is 100 percent. You just have to find the good ones, like his students.

Next week is shaping up to be a really good episode. I wonder how he’ll stop Imugland’s rampage and save the town..
@Marinate1016 Poor Ilmgand, but it still his fault to mock his friend just right after they meet again. Just talk to her, it is hard, but just like Nasa who travel to the space, they are afraid of the space, but they go they anyway right. Saying what is right is the priority dont you think, say sorry. the hardest word to say in this world is probably sorry and thank you, i mean with feeling, you make a mistake and scolded by the teacher i wouldnt be that hard but if its personal problem, yesh
Apr 23, 3:34 AM

May 2021
The tension in this episode was very well maintained for real. It was SUPERB :D
If you choose to do only what you know, you'll never experience the joy of being able to do something you couldn't before.
Apr 23, 5:21 AM

Jul 2017
With Makoto's defeat to the hands of merchant guild leader Zara, his Rotsgard business may be running out of steam, and the only thing he could do is to minimize the damage and demons within the city with Rona's help. Aside from that, the finale between Jin and Ilumgand, with the latter using a magic enhancement tool that could spell atrocity, Makoto's students try their best against him, which he remembers both Hibiki and Luria Aenslands, the latter specifically when he was young and playing with her, but later was sent away to safety, thereby ruining her reputation as a noble, and then getting served by Makoto himself, which he so desperately wanted to defeat by using Rona's tool.

Jin facing Ilumgand while both Izumo and Fuko go for his lackeys, it soon becomes the fact that Makoto's plan put into motion is the only way to salvage and put an end to the tournament as fast as possible. The side effect, however, is the magic pendant by Rona mutating him into a demon being, and from one end of hyumans to another end of demons, Makoto's at a loss of what to do.

Rotsgard is pretty much in a mess right now, welp.
Apr 23, 7:02 AM
Jun 2007
Dealing hyumans and demons aint easy...
Apr 23, 8:10 AM

Nov 2019
Kuzunoha looks pissed. He's been bullied a few latest episodes after all. I think he is going to explode soon.
Apr 24, 8:38 AM
Oct 2016
Reply to Scary_Bread
You know the lesson kid??
Yesh, if you ever feel the need of talking to someone, just talk to them. Never hate someone who just trying to talk to the person you want to talk to. Is he stupid? Nahh he is stupid and a simp, why? If you felt bad for Ilmgand, dont be, it his own fault to take hatred to his heart and choose the instant way to become stronger. This guy are just like some other coward that can barely spoke to their crush, forget about asking for forgiveness, he can even approach her in the first place because he feel that Kuzunoha was stopping him from doing so. She is a worker in a restaurant, it's not like she is a princess from another country and people with high status try to stop you to approach her, beside Ilmgand also had a high position, why cant he eat in a normal restaurant, talk to Luria, and say that he was sorry for what happen back then with his friends.

I KNOW, they are childhood friend, and oh yeah it hurt to see someone you think as a good friend treat you like a stranger, yeah I know cus i've been there. Well ofc she does that because she had past trauma and our brain are design to help us to avoid thing that will make us hurt, so to get rid some of those trauma, the brain forces us to forget about it. My cousin also have been there because of his parents getting a divorce when he was 6. You can not help it, at least she is safe. Since she already had the promise to protect her people aswell im sure that she also felt dissapointed about it, the feeling of wanting to protect something but you cant how matter hard you try to. He is mad because of the promise, but ahhh like what a Philosopher said, your mouth is your tiger. Mocking you long time no see friend is well you get it.

his friend is also trash talking like they knew how it feel to be in her position. Sure, I also agree with their statement that those with high status as noble suppose to protect their land from invaders and colonial army. But that job and resposibility is for the adult, kids dont have the resposibility to sacrifice and fight for their country. What could you do as a child in that situatuation then? OH YEAH I KNOW, DIE. You lost around 60 year of your life time to become stronger and avenge the death of your family and people. Beside, the war of this scale is nothing small. If even Luria even got stronger, there is a limit of how many thing 2 people could do (include her sister as well), if a country cant even stop the demon attack how can them. Well they are already in desprate situation, and from what it look like the two sibling cant do much since they dont know how to fight, or learn from where.

It's a hard situation for them. They can only earn money by working and im sure they are already traumantized by war.
btw, if I state anything incorrect, please correct me. Sometimes i just cant remember so much details about anime since i have a lot of watch list, and the my test is already in the corner.
I think i write this too long. seems like I really just hate Ilmgand tho he got a good heart. being naive is good tbh, but being too naive is.

Like Makoto, yeah both human and demon are just annoying. well balance is balance, there is good there is bad so cant help about it, just do it with might
@Scary_Bread

I couldn’t agree more for I have no sympathy for Ilumgand at all and this episode just makes me hate him even more.
Apr 24, 3:24 PM
Feb 2022
dreamingsamurai said:
It's moments like these that I wish Makoto brought Ema with him, notwithstanding the fact that being an orc, she'd be targeted by the hyumans. It's just that, out of all his companions, it feels she's been the most ...competent? clearheaded? As opposed to his usual crew who are basically yes men for the most part at this point.

Back at the demiplane she's basically his chief of staff getting new races settled and giving advice for Makoto to decide on and running things smoothly.

Not a bad idea. She's very good at building a rock steady organisation and the lack of a hard organisation builder outside the demiplane is what made makoto vulnerable there really.
Apr 25, 6:54 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn must be sucks to know Rona intention this late, since Makoto have a plenty of time to assess the situation. Rather, back again to the naivety, all betray him. Unless its coming from his loyal followers...

Tho since the goal already clear enough from Makoto side and the demon side for sure not giving a good relationship with Rona doing. Perhaps its bout time for Makoto to henshin. Yeah go go Makoto ranger!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 25, 7:04 AM

Mar 2010
Kinda lame.. when is mio gonna finally actually do some fighting... all this politics is making me snooze.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 25, 12:14 PM

Feb 2019
i knew that female demon wasn't trust worthy. this just shows how naive makoto really is still, BUT he is slowly learning so all that pissed him off better watch out coz makoto's gonna be worse than any demon lord/king they've all faced lol
Apr 25, 4:57 PM

Mar 2023
Looks like I was right in the reasoning on why MC wants to move over to Kaleneon. I'm wondering if the battle we see taking place at night in the opening takes place there, if not and or we don't get a full 1-2 episode fight with Mokoto taking part, i'll be extremely disappointed. This season's been all over the place quality wise, we've had some really fun episodes but also some boring ones scattered throughout, along with the bad season 2 opener episodes. Course I'm enjoying it for the most part otherwise I wouldn't be typing here right now.
So I am holding out faith that the season will atleast have a good season finale. And even if not, I'll still stick around for season 3 as what season 2's been laying down for later episodes, make it look like it'll pick back up my interest. :)
Apr 25, 7:01 PM

Nov 2022
Kuznoha may be OP but he's way too naive, keeps getting deceived or screwed over. It's nice to see an isekai MC who isn't a total gary stu though. Also makes you appreciate Mio and Shiki who can take care of some of that stuff on his behalf
Apr 26, 7:25 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to deathzilla0001
@Scary_Bread

I couldn’t agree more for I have no sympathy for Ilumgand at all and this episode just makes me hate him even more.
@deathzilla0001 mhm, he blame other for the wrong doing he did, everybody will hate such a person
Apr 26, 7:53 AM
Oct 2016
Reply to Scary_Bread
@deathzilla0001 mhm, he blame other for the wrong doing he did, everybody will hate such a person
@Scary_Bread

Not to mention he’s a hypocrite regarding that “promise” with him growing up to be just like those “Corrupted Nobels”. 😒
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - May 13

38 by basskiller »»
11 hours ago

» This 2nd season does not live up to the first season

Tan_2 - May 11

23 by Reevansingh21 »»
11 hours ago

» Is it just me , or is this season just really boring to watch ?

Shomix - May 14

20 by ilusatus »»
Yesterday, 7:25 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - May 6

49 by Rasco »»
Yesterday, 3:40 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29

74 by sketchydood »»
May 13, 7:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.