Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 17, 11:10 AM
Sep 2020
That ending was the greatest subversion I've seen. A really neat role reversal, instead of the princess needing to be saved by the Hero, the Hero (kazuma) needs to get saved from the princess lol
Apr 17, 11:13 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Well a mobile light and heat source is defo gonna be useful here. You know if Aqua reskills herself as an entertainer she'll make far more money. What a name for a princess though. The meeting with Iris though sure was fun. Kazuma though true to form though almost caused a huge mess for them. Though i didn't see Iris taking Kazuma home as part of their deal though. Kanon Takao was just the perfect seiyuu for Iris. Cute ending theme from Tenchan, Rieri and Ai Kayano.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 11:52 AM

Aug 2022
I really enjoyed watching this episode and it made me feel so much better! Thank you Konosuba
Apr 17, 12:03 PM

Aug 2022
Reply to restush
Whenever posting an anime discussion before original release date, should be temporary ban. Because they promote to watch illegal site.
@restush Imagine being a supporter of crunchywoke lmao
If you want to support anime you should buy BD not CR
Apr 17, 12:08 PM

Jun 2017
Tfw when the Loli steals you!
Apr 17, 12:15 PM

Jan 2018
Darkness looks weird in the maid outfit. Idk why they didn't go with Kazuma's initial ideas of kimono and hakama. They were surprisingly not perverted and actually decent.

Kazuma invented lighters! I suppose this world never needed them probably cause they could use magic or something.

Wow. Wiz's business is actually booming. That's actually new.

The useless gang met Princess Iris. The real star of this episode was Darkness aka Dustiness Ford Lalatina. It's really unusual to see her act like a proper noble. So it just made me love her more than I already did.

I also liked how Megumin got angry on behalf of Kazuma. That was cute. Also, that comment Vanir made in the store lol.

I knew the moment Kazuma was gonna use steal on a girl, he'd grab her panties. He'd never fail to do that.

What the hell? Princess Iris actually teleported Kazuma with her? Wtf. That's an insane change of status quo. Judging by the preview, it seems like Aqua and the others might not make an appearance. Ngl, it could be a nice change of pace.

I heard episode 3 got leaked too. Not sure if I should watch or wait like I did with the first two episodes.
Apr 17, 12:33 PM

Dec 2013
Loved seeing Darknes behave like a proper lady when it is necessary, going as far as punishing the princess for talking shit about her comrades. This episode was over in a flash for me, episode 1 was fine but this one had me quite engaged.
Apr 17, 1:16 PM

Dec 2009
Aqua was so pretty in that dress. I expected Kazuma to end up in prison as soon as he challenged the Knightess.
Apr 17, 1:19 PM

Dec 2022
My boy Kazuma goes against the better judgement of Darkness in order to entertain Princess Iris, despite the very real possibly that he or his allies will do something stupid to get him killed and bring shame on the Dustiness family name! The girls all look so beautiful in their formal wear! Even without armor, Darkness is still incredibly hard! +1 Pantsu obtained and the princess kidnaps you!

I never read the novels, but I have played a lot of Fantastic Days, so it's good to finally meet Iris for real. Claire and Rain, too.
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Apr 17, 1:19 PM
Mar 2020
That man throwing whole hands of money, like confetti, to Aqua ! That s Konosuba comedy !
Apr 17, 1:25 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I knew this episode got leaked too but I chose to wait once again, as I only have to wait a week for episode 3 when everyone else has a longer wait lol. And this was a good episode, I think I liked it more than the first due to the goofiness of the meeting with Princess Iris, I wasn’t expecting a loli but she’s very cute for sure, and of course almost everything that could go wrong went wrong, thankfully Kazuma saved it somewhat with his stories but when it came to his defeat of Mitsurugi things started to fall apart. That’s where Darkness came in and saved the situation, she was a GOAT here without a doubt but things came down to Kazuma having to demonstrate how he won against Mitsurugi anyway, and I had a feeling it wasn’t the sword he would end up stealing lol, this bit never gets old.

Despite the steal move going wrong, things turned out okay with Iris with Kazuma promising to bring more stories to her, only he didn’t realize he’d be fulfilling that promise right away when Iris steals Kazuma as she was about to teleport away, I guess it’s the princess doing the stealing this time around lol, I’m looking forward to seeing how the rest of the gang handles this. And we got the ED in this one, I’m happy they’re continuing the tradition of relaxing songs and visuals, love that folk style of the song and the tadpole was cute.
TheColonel76Apr 17, 1:37 PM
Apr 17, 1:47 PM
Feb 2020
I like this anime , very
Apr 17, 1:59 PM

Feb 2014
Megumin wearing that black dress made me weak in the knees. She looks so beautiful wearing it and her blushing when Kazuma stared at her made me smile even more! =)

It sums up how much I liked this episode. The comedy was as hectic as ever and it had me in stitches, although I do commend Darkness for doing her best to be as formal and well behaved as possible when it came for her group's meeting with Princess Iris.

She was at her very best in this episode for how far she'll go to defending her friends when they get insulted, going as far as to slap the princess in the face and also use her own arm to block a sword swing and shrugging it off like nothing had happened.

Either way, this all left such an impression on Iris that she dragged Kazuma into the teleportation and took him back to her castle with a beaming smile on her face. So cute...

The ED song is, as ever, very catchy as it fits in well with the goofy and amusing animation that goes with it. XD

Apr 17, 2:10 PM

Jun 2016
Funny episode as always, damn I love Lalatina so much.
The 1 million doves appearance by Aqua got me off guard lol XD
Apr 17, 3:51 PM
Jul 2017
Pure perfection!
Apr 17, 4:34 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
As expected, Kazuma's gang were as refined as one would hope considering Aqua's party trick, Megumin not fitting into her dress due to... being small and Kazuma outright having no manners as always. Although the highlight for me were Darkness's faces, more so the one she made as Kazuma was talking about what happened in the movie. In any case, they were able to make amends after Kazuma behaved like a pervert (like himself) although it seems that the princess will keep him for a bit more.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Apr 17, 4:46 PM
Nov 2022
What a good episode, fun from start to finish, time flew by hahaha.

I liked Iris, it seems like she would be one of those stubborn characters but strangely not unpleasant.
Apr 17, 4:53 PM
Aug 2022
I really like the princess she’s a fun character
Apr 17, 5:20 PM
May 2017
Reply to bushman66
Kazuma only had to steal the Sword, but he failed, miserably.
@bushman66 On the contrary! Kazuma put an end on the fight against the female knight by the most stupid way -- stealing her panties! Princess Iris got the gist of the Brancaleone from the Land of the Rising Sun...
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Apr 17, 7:49 PM

Feb 2020
It's incredible how Darkness went from this 🥵

to this😯
Apr 17, 8:09 PM

Jul 2016
Darkness-centered episodes are always good. This one was no exception.

And in the end, Kazuma did end up leaving with the princess lol.
Apr 17, 8:18 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
That was a fun one. It seems like Kazuma should have some nice income coming in with the invention of the lighter.

The Princess was cute, but man, Kazuma being overly dramatic with his stories was great. Those dresses on the girls were really nice, especially Megumin.

Didn't see the twist at the end coming though. Looks like the girls are going to have to get Kazuma back.

Also, good for Kazuma for stealing those tomboy panties! Speaking of, Kazuma sniffing the girls' laundry was hilarious. I wonder why Aqua kept it a secret?
takkun_Apr 17, 8:21 PM
Apr 17, 8:39 PM
Jun 2012
Princess really does get what she wants, doesn't she?
Apr 17, 8:56 PM

Sep 2018
Loved this episode a lot. We seen lalatina save her party a lot of times. Kazuma stories were gold too.
Apr 17, 9:29 PM
Jan 2013
Reply to 1WanteD1
@restush Imagine being a supporter of crunchywoke lmao
If you want to support anime you should buy BD not CR
@1WanteD1 It's better to not PROMOTE illegal anime site, if won't/can't buy a subscription.

Apr 17, 10:29 PM
Oct 2016
Reply to restush
@1WanteD1 It's better to not PROMOTE illegal anime site, if won't/can't buy a subscription.
@restush Please stop white knighting for Crunchyroll. They are a part of Sony and have a monopoly on the anime streaming industry in the US.
Apr 17, 11:01 PM

May 2021
Another great episode. Really loving the OP for this season, it's a lot of fun and Machico is always good. Equally enjoyed the ED, getting the girls together to sing is always going to be a hit. The entire voice cast for this show is extremely talented.

Really enjoyed Darkness this week, getting to see her in the different outfits was hilarious and also charming. Everybody cleaned up pretty nicely in their fresh outfits. Gonna be interesting to see if this princess Iris character turns out to be something. I'd imagine it will be funny regardless because Kazuma always says the wildest things.

Overall good start to the season, looking forward to next week.
Apr 18, 12:33 AM
Jan 2013
Reply to Raistlarn
@restush Please stop white knighting for Crunchyroll. They are a part of Sony and have a monopoly on the anime streaming industry in the US.
@Raistlarn If that's what you think about me, I don't care, I said do not PROMOTE pirating. Please at least have a shame.

Apr 18, 3:22 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol of course the dinner with the princess was chaotic, I wouldn't trust Kazuma's stories if I didn't know him either... but still ended well except at the very end lmao, the princess truly does what she wants...
Apr 18, 3:31 AM
Apr 2021
So many moments in this episode had me fucking dying man from Aqua’s dove party trick to Megumin putting on her came and introducing herself to the princess to Darkness’s high pitched panic voice to Kazuma using steal and stealing the guards panties all had me fucking dying of laughter🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can I just say Aqua’s tiddies were looking MAGNIFICENT in that dress goddamn I couldn’t stop staring at her in this episode😩😩😩

Same with Darkness she was looking H O T in that Maid outfit in the beginning of this episode + they her from the back with ASS on her I swear she’s so fine man😫😫😫

I don’t think anyone has noticed or maybe most of you guys just skimmed passed it but Princess Iris is named Stylish Sword and I find that quite hilarious asf why are the names in Darkness’s family so weird😭🤣

Princess Iris is hella cute and adorable I love her cute ass voice as well, she sounded SOOOO cute after Aqua drew her that portrait of her and “captured her bed hair” those little noises she made was so cute man I love her so much🥰🥰🥰🥰💛

Iris really kidnapped Kazuma all for herself now I’m hoping she views Kazuma as a love interest so the other girls can be jealous🥰
Treyv0nApr 18, 3:42 AM
Apr 18, 10:15 AM
May 2023
il etais plus drôle que le premier qui laissait un peu de marbre c'est plaisant de voir leurs liens qui resserrent
De plus la fin de l'episode laisse prévoir un prochain ep très drôle
Apr 18, 10:28 AM
Oct 2019
Steal!!

Of course it's always the panty LMAO
Apr 18, 5:12 PM
Jan 2024
Repetitive jokes, Repetitive faces, Repetitive dialogues.

But hype is hype. If it can help mint money and sell merchandise, it's successful.
Apr 18, 5:22 PM

Jan 2017
The constant :I faces get really weird after a while, they went with that even when in some cases it didn't fit the situation at all.
鬼に逢うては鬼を斬る
仏に逢うては仏を斬る
ツルギの理ここに在り
Apr 18, 11:53 PM
Apr 2020
Fun episode, had good moments for everyone of the main cast. I'm kinda worried about the direction it took tho, none of the spin offs where we didn't had the entire party worked, so it's risky to separate Kazuma from them. They will probably have their own part tho, so it might be fine.
Apr 19, 3:41 AM

Jun 2019
Just more amazing and funny things happening in this show. I love it. Kazuma again messed up with his STEAL skill. LOL. Iris is cute as well. The ED is adorable and funny. The OP is amazing.
Apr 19, 7:02 AM
Jun 2007
Darkness with her "seriousness" vibe, wow.
Kazuma got "kidnapped" lulz
Apr 19, 8:47 AM
Apr 2022
I love this ep so much
Apr 19, 1:55 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
More of the same but at least we got plenty of serious Darkness which is probably the most enjoyable content for me personally.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 19, 3:03 PM
Dec 2021
Another episode of comedy gold konosuba ain't missing. And it never has!
Apr 19, 3:53 PM

Nov 2009
I laughed so much this ep i love this show so much
Hi !!!
Apr 19, 4:58 PM
Mar 2018
Near the end of the episode I was thinking: "Huh? I was sure this visit was going to lead to a multi-part story, but I guess not. Really fun episode, though."

And not a minute later Kazuma gets yoinked! lmao
Apr 19, 10:59 PM
Jan 2021
ns me gusta mucho los personajes de esta serie cualquier cosa me encanta
Apr 20, 12:13 PM
Nov 2018
Good to have this back! XD
Apr 20, 12:41 PM
Jan 2021
What a Wonderful Blessing KonoSuba is!! The jokes and the usual banter just kept coming and coming. It took me 1 hour to watch the episode because there was a joke in literally almost every frame 😂

The OP is great and we are treated to a whole new mini adventure. Kazuma's triumphant glee when he stole Chris's panties was just hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
Apr 20, 12:44 PM
Jan 2021
Reply to bushman66
Kazuma only had to steal the Sword, but he failed, miserably.
@bushman66, I would say Kazuma truly succeded 😏😂
Apr 20, 3:58 PM
Jan 2022
LORD KAZUMA SO FUNNY
Apr 20, 5:37 PM
Oct 2022
hahaha when you think about it, this arc is a battle between a Loli vs Loliler Loli, Kazuma in search of more illegality!

This arc should be called, Kazuma: The Rizzer of Illegals. 😆😆☝

hahaha except that Iris's relationship with Kazuma is more that of a little sister with her older brother, otherwise we would have had some problems with the spread of the novel years ago... xD
Apr 20, 6:33 PM
Apr 2020
i love all guys!!!!!!
Apr 20, 6:35 PM

Apr 2015
Deep down, Darkness probably enjoyed that sword injury.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 8

155 by KaneryU2 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 15

171 by SeventeenJebs »»
4 hours ago

» Darkness hasn't been as slutty this season.

Rally- - Yesterday

14 by Brandis_king »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

zetjex - Mar 29

207 by YushaGledek97 »»
Today, 12:31 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 1

122 by Rasco »»
Yesterday, 4:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.