Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 31, 6:33 AM
Jan 2018
Almost 10 months ago first Togenashi Togeari song got released after them nine more (and probably more to come) before the Girls Band Cry anime started airing, so here's a poll I created to ask which song from them is your favourite. When it comes to me my most favourite song is 黎明を穿つ (Reimei wo Ugatsu) mostly due to its slow tempo and other things (like that acoustic guitar at the start).

So let me know in the comments which song is your most favourite and why.
Mar 31, 6:28 PM

Jun 2015
Hurtful and Painful. Love that chorus ending in high note.
Apr 3, 1:07 AM
Mar 2024
InfinityPotato said:
Almost 10 months ago first Togenashi Togeari song got released after them nine more (and probably more to come) before the Girls Band Cry anime started airing, so here's a poll I created to ask which song from them is your favourite. When it comes to me my most favourite song is 黎明を穿つ (Reimei wo Ugatsu) mostly due to its slow tempo and other things (like that acoustic guitar at the start).

So let me know in the comments which song is your most favourite and why.

Agreed, the MV slays as well!
Apr 3, 2:03 AM

Feb 2020
I haven't heard a single one so far. Gonna listen to them all at some point for sure.

SerafosApr 5, 6:27 AM
Apr 3, 10:03 AM
Jul 2022
Itsuwari no Kotowari
Apr 5, 5:05 AM
Mar 2012
Nameless Name so far
Apr 5, 6:21 AM
Jan 2016
Bleeding Hearts, chorus hits different.
Apr 9, 8:36 AM

Oct 2015
The anime opening is insane. High tempo yet it's still catchy
Apr 10, 5:39 PM

Sep 2020
Haven’t listened to them all yet but the opening (Wrong World) is probably my fav so far
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2:29 PM
Jun 2022
Nameless Name immediately landed on my playlist as soon as I heard it and I haven't been able to stop listening since!!!
Apr 12, 5:12 PM

Sep 2020
Something I found really cool after looking at there songs and lives is that they actually play the instruments themselves unlike other bands like Kessoku Band in which the instruments aren’t played by the cast members but actual professionals.

The girls playing their own instruments is so cool to me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 6:31 PM
Feb 2021
1. Nameless Name
2. Answer to Extreme
3. VOID
4. Bleeding Hearts
5. White Drizzle in Gloom

In that order for me.
They've been using new songs for the first 3 episodes, but it would be really nice to hear some of the existing ones too in the anime.
Apr 25, 3:10 PM

May 2021
Alright I'm a bit late to the discussion but I've been hard grinding their discography for the last 2 weeks. I feel confident in what I'd rank their tracks now.

1. Ideal Paradox
2. Nameless Name
3. Bleeding Hearts

I'm putting Ideal Paradox into the top slot because the arrangement of the song is so damn catchy. Rina's voice is insanely good on every track but she goes crazy on this track in particular. I'm a huge fan of drum work as a drummer myself and this song stands out to me. Which is also why I put Nameless Name at second. The tempo changes + small keyboard solo sells me big time with a song like Nameless Name. I love offbeat drumming and both songs have an incredible vibe and energy. Bleeding Hearts is just a banger lol. I am a huge fan of the guitar and bass riffs, the overall vibe of the song is a hit. Not to mention all of the official music videos for the mentioned songs are great.

Those are my top 3 from them at the moment. Obviously my opinion, but I really do think that most if not all of their music is absolute heat. I'd love to get my hands on a physical copy of their album.
Horizon248Apr 25, 3:54 PM
Apr 27, 11:20 AM
Apr 2020
Loved all of their tracks so far, but the ED is probably my favorite out of the bunch. It stands out as a softer song and the lyrics is especially meaningful and relatable.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 7 Discussion

IzanaSolos - 1 hour ago

1 by Ryushindai »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » Vote here if you want them all move to the same apartment and living together!

mufarari - May 15

4 by mufarari »»
56 minutes ago

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 12

68 by IbnAurum »»
Yesterday, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 5 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 3

45 by Myetx »»
Yesterday, 5:40 AM

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 6 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 10

33 by FelloniusWizard »»
Yesterday, 2:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.