Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « First ... « 15 16 [17]
May 9, 4:23 AM
Feb 2021
Best way to end the first season
May 9, 4:23 AM
Feb 2021
Best way to end the first season
May 11, 3:46 PM
Jan 2021
UMA MERDA FULLMETAL BEM MELHOR CHUPA
May 11, 7:51 PM
May 2020
couldn't stop watching it
May 12, 1:16 AM
May 2022
Loved it from start to finish, recommend to watch for sure.
May 12, 1:19 AM
May 2022
Best therapy there is /10
May 12, 12:57 PM

Jul 2021
Here we are with end of season 1 of Frieren: Beyond Journey's End. This anime was truly special and one i should have finished sooner. Though this is the end of season one i cant wait for future seasons, i might even pick up the manga sometime soon, i really liked this anime.

This was a nice sweet episode to finish off the season. I personally really liked the third exam, Serie's way of judging if they passed or not may have been a bit rough but what she said about the ones who did pass or what she asked them was kind of her and i really hope we see alot more of her and learn more about her character. Her trying to take Fern in as a student would never work though im glad she wasnt mad about fern declining. The spell Fern chose for cleaning clothes is kinda funny and just like her. I wonder what the others chose.

Im glad Denken can go visit that grave he wanted to. Im also glad Stark is back in the Scene, it was kinda sad we didnt get to see much of him throughout the exam arc as his isnt a mage, but it was nice seeing him train with that old man.

My personal favourite part of this anime was the flashbacks with Himmel. He's my favourite character in the show and i love the lasting impact hes left on so many people and villages throughout the course of his journey, proving why he is the true hero. Keeping his goodbyes short and helping out people in need something Frieren picked up from him. Im glad that his is remembered by so many.

May 12, 5:33 PM
Apr 2023
What an absolute masterpiece of an anime. I thought people were going crazy voting this so highly on MAL, but I finally understand. I can't wait for season 2. Every character, dialogue, scene was just amazing. I have nothing more to say.. This was amazing
May 13, 9:06 PM
Apr 2024
It was FANTASTIC!!!!
May 14, 6:05 AM

May 2016
One of the most well written anime i have ever watched, it definitely deserves a spot in my top 3 anime of all time.

Well deserved Frieren
May 14, 7:03 AM
Apr 2024
Incrivel Rank 1 Baby
May 15, 8:10 AM
Apr 2024
i like it fern and stark
hope it wil realease ss2

Yesterday, 12:25 AM

Oct 2008
That was an excellent last arc. Had a few slow episodes here and there but great watch overall.
Yesterday, 12:46 AM
Sep 2021
Frieren is a gorgeous show that doesn't need excessive violence or superfluous action to develop its characters and tell a compelling story. 10/10
3 hours ago

Apr 2013
Didn't expect Serie to pass so many examinees, especially after what she said to Sense before. Übel passed with flying colors, didn't even have to say a word haha. So Land hasn't even left his hometown for the whole exam, that really is some powerful magic he's using. Frieren read Serie like a book and knew exactly what she was going to do, Serie can only response in petty actions like banning Frieren from the association's building xD

Oh man... what a masterpiece. I wasn't a huge fan of FMAB, so when this became the highest-rated show on MAL, I wasn't sure how it would turn out. But this is definetly one of the best, if the the best anime I've ever seen.

Characters are great, not exaggerated, but instead quite relatable. The mix of SoL situations and incredible action scenes was perfect and the OST... just magical.

Madhouse outdone themselves with this and I did not think that was possible after the downfall of Overlord. Here's hoping that we'll get a sequel with that same production quality somewhere in the future.

10/10
Pages (17) « First ... « 15 16 [17]

More topics from this board

» Your favourite Frieren soundtrack ( 1 2 )

E-Satie - Apr 16

55 by Gator »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Do you like Übel's armpits? ( 1 2 )

Zarutaku - Mar 18

87 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » "Sousou no Frieren" Adult Adaptation has been announced

deg - Yesterday

32 by Gator »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Would you ask Ubel on a date?

Shizuna - May 6

43 by Gator »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Which mage would you rather have as your mentor?

Moonshine_cookie - Apr 30

37 by Gator »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.