Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2023 6:46 PM

Jun 2020
It was a bad day for Bocchi and Kita since Kita got her J’s covered in deer poop and Bocchi got Yamcha’d by them 😭

Sasaki was super relatable with taking bad pictures of friends though. The things I have in my camera roll of my homies would make them beg me to delete them. It was also interesting how Sasaki considers Bocchi as a friend now. The next step for Bocchi is to meet and make a connection with someone completely unrelated to the main cast.

Dec 28, 2023 7:08 PM
Mar 2023
very cool I thought it was cool and cool and a lot of cool but I want more rock to it I know that sometimes this is necessary to take a break from the main story but I want to rock the band is very quiet. Where are the tours, albums, bankruptcy, those rock things
Dec 28, 2023 7:17 PM

Jun 2020
Reply to ItzBotz13
very cool I thought it was cool and cool and a lot of cool but I want more rock to it I know that sometimes this is necessary to take a break from the main story but I want to rock the band is very quiet. Where are the tours, albums, bankruptcy, those rock things
@ItzBotz13 It was indeed weird to get this trip right after the New Year’s one but now I think the manga will focus on the tour they mentioned during the Kita arc. Either that or I think there will be an arc about trying to get Bocchi to come to college as well as the struggles of being a musician while having studies.

Dec 29, 2023 7:34 AM
Mar 2023
Jailed said:
@ItzBotz13 It was indeed weird to get this trip right after the New Year’s one but now I think the manga will focus on the tour they mentioned during the Kita arc. Either that or I think there will be an arc about trying to get Bocchi to come to college as well as the struggles of being a musician while having studies.

I hope she doesn't go to college, I'd rather just read things more related to music, but if so, I don't care either. I mean, she practiced guitar for 3 years like an obsessive, and now that she's in the band, when it's time to make it happen, she decides to go to college because yes wow. The author put music as the main objective and I thought that was really cool, now the band is being put aside so we can follow the great adventures at Hitori's school, and I don't like it, maybe because I'm a musician and I hate school, anyway, I hope others are enjoying it, I still have hope with Girls Band Cry, their music are not so bad
ItzBotz13Dec 29, 2023 7:45 AM
Dec 29, 2023 11:20 AM

Jun 2020
Reply to ItzBotz13
Jailed said:

I hope she doesn't go to college, I'd rather just read things more related to music, but if so, I don't care either. I mean, she practiced guitar for 3 years like an obsessive, and now that she's in the band, when it's time to make it happen, she decides to go to college because yes wow. The author put music as the main objective and I thought that was really cool, now the band is being put aside so we can follow the great adventures at Hitori's school, and I don't like it, maybe because I'm a musician and I hate school, anyway, I hope others are enjoying it, I still have hope with Girls Band Cry, their music are not so bad
I was fine with the break from music for a while because the band really progressed a lot. Performing at a concert, signing to a label, and recording professionally are all big developments I didn’t expect to see this soon. But as a fellow guitar player just like you I can understand how cool it is to see a manga pay a lot of attention and be accurate to the music scene.

How would you compare the Girls Band Cry music to Kessoku Band music? I’ve been wanting to check some of it out but the thought of getting into it and then watching a 3d anime is a turn off for me.

Mar 11, 12:20 AM

Jul 2021
I couldn't stop laughing when the deer was on Bocchi. Kita stays with her instagram thing. Everyone receives festival stuff hehe.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Chapter 77 Discussion

Dumb - May 20

2 by CQLLIST »»
Jun 4, 8:04 AM

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Chapter 76 Discussion

Dumb - May 9

2 by CQLLIST »»
Jun 4, 8:03 AM

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Chapter 34 Discussion

Mizell - Jan 7, 2023

1 by Riotstarter »»
May 25, 3:58 PM

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Chapter 75 Discussion

Dumb - Apr 2

3 by Selleri_UmU »»
Apr 4, 1:07 PM

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Chapter 74 Discussion

Dumb - Mar 5

3 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 11, 12:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.