Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 21, 2023 8:38 AM

Nov 2011
Ha, Tsuyoshi made another impression towards a character even though he wasn't prepared to.

When Sui and Fel gets serious, they mean business. Never underestimate those two when they are up for a fight. And how clever taht Tsuyoshi happened to have a frying pan and cooking gear right in the middle of a field. That's goat level of preparation.
Stark700Mar 21, 2023 9:43 AM
Mar 21, 2023 8:38 AM

Jun 2019
Delicious dishes as usual and this time around, Mukoda came in with new business ideas of soaps and shampoo in another world. Lambert's wife was very pleased with the products. She's already very beautiful. Mukoda also ended up helping the injured ones using his potions.

Feru and Sui are battle hungry completely opposite of Mukoda. LOL. They easily took down all those flying monsters. One more episode left. Gonna miss this show, for sure.
Mar 21, 2023 8:53 AM

Feb 2020
Entertaining episode as always.

One more to go. I'll miss our funny trio. This has been such a nice and cozy anime.

SerafosMar 21, 2023 8:57 AM
Mar 21, 2023 9:24 AM

Apr 2014
Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement Oh wait... wrong series...
At this rate, Mukoda will earn 80,000 gold before Mitsuha.
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 21, 2023 9:26 AM

Dec 2022
i feel hungry my mouths watering why does anime food gives me an appetite
Mar 21, 2023 9:27 AM

Dec 2022
AkeZZZ said:
Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement Oh wait... wrong series...
At this rate, Mukoda will earn 80,000 gold before Mitsuha.
thats what i am thinking too 5800 gold from just one mithril lizard
Mar 21, 2023 9:58 AM

Jul 2017
Mukohda has no short of exotic monsters at his disposal, he's earning money faster than he could ever imagine.

For the first time, using a meat grinder to enhance food, it's a new thing for Fel and Sui. To have hamburger steak, it's a feast for both the stomach and eyes, and onto Lambert's store, products that would engage and enhance his merchant business in a long while, it's exquisite facial things like shampoo and body soap. Well, that's quite a shock that bathtubs exist in another world, and it's seeing it to believe that it actually exists. Lambert and his wife Marie celebrating their wedding anniversary in 2 weeks, and the fragrance is too alluring to be found out so easily. The problem: their store being a leather store, selling products like shampoo would look out of place, but with Marie's persistence, it's easily an exclusive hard sell since he doesn't have his own store.

Haha, Fel wanting to go to the dungeon to scour for more meat, but Mukohda is stacked with more dealings with the guild...to get more money to finally earn his dream bathtub. But a swarm of wyverns appearing out of nowhere to poison the general folk, and while Mukohda's potions are doing the recovery work, all the advenutrers that are C-rank or higher are emergency-engaged to take them down. Mukohda...is really left with no choice as Uncle Fel takes the opportunity to teach Sui some more monster hunting exercise skills, while preserving much of their meat for delicacies.

YELP, Sui becoming like Fel, it's to be expected. And for the final touch, Mukohda elevating hamburger steak to make 3 different kinds of cutlets, everyone has a different favourite.

Easily the most fun episode I've ever had. Only 1 more episode to go...
Mar 21, 2023 10:11 AM

Mar 2021
This series has just been so good the food looked amazing as usual and you have got to love how eager Fel was to go to a dungeon
Mar 21, 2023 10:13 AM

Mar 2013
Nice, I get to see the 3 heroes getting a screen-time for once at the end of this episode. I do wonder what kind of adventure they're having (probably another generic one...?), especially since there's only 1 guy and 2 girls in their party. 😮 Do I smell harem or love triangle... 😏

Just watching this series makes you want to eat something... 😅

Next week is the last episode? There's no more... >_<
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 21, 2023 10:17 AM
Mar 2018
sad that it's about to end, but this is the kind of series that I love. May the fanfic and fanart be plentiful. Cheers homies
Mar 21, 2023 10:26 AM

Feb 2021
Damn the animation on that sauce is fire
It's kinda satisfying to see the heroes complain about their food like that lol
Mar 21, 2023 10:29 AM

Dec 2016
Kinda feels pretty pointless to introduce other simple goods (soap and shampoo) this late on the story. It's not like Mukohda needs any more income anyways, since slaying common beasts already generate him a ridiculous amount of gold that they can't even store in banks.

Meh, no goddesses this time either, so this makes it a dud episode.
Mar 21, 2023 10:31 AM

Jun 2014
Fel and Sui are so broken god damn lol. Those wyverns didn't stand a chance. 

Looks like Mukoda made a good impression on Lambert and his wife with the soap and shampoo. That was smart of him to ask Lambert about the potential popularity of those products. 

Man only one episode left. Gonna miss this one for sure.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 21, 2023 10:42 AM

Jan 2013
I love this happy go lucky anime :)
Mar 21, 2023 11:11 AM
Jan 2016
After two high contracts from the guild master, Mukoda sure is loaded for the rest of his life.

If we were to breakdown his earnings so far, as per the currency explanation at the end of the first episode....

Since 1 Gold coin equals ¥10k and he received about ¥200k as hush money, then that will equal to about 20 gold.

So, if we were to total his first sale after coming to Calerina, as well as the Mithril lizard & mine discovery...it'll be:

1946 + 5800 gold = 7746 gold (Not counting the bloody bull-horn job since the amount wasn't disclosed)

Which equals to a whopping ¥ 77,460,000 or about $584,919

If only making money would be that easy in the real world lmao. Looks like I have a new favorite world to fantasize about getting sent to, if I ever get Isekai'd (But only if I get Online Grocery as my skill lol)

One more ep to go. Sure am gonna miss hearing Ainz Ooal Gown as Fel. Here's hoping they green-lit a second season. Cause the novels and manga has plenty more exciting stories to be told!
EuphyliaMar 21, 2023 11:17 AM
Mar 21, 2023 11:17 AM

Oct 2017
Sui is becoming more like Fel lol. Sui still adorable though. Just one more episode to go.
Mar 21, 2023 11:21 AM

Apr 2016
wow, as I was concerned about the other heroes last week, they finally appear in their chibis lmao.

Can't wait for the last episode.
Why do we have to live in such a cruel world?

Mar 21, 2023 11:31 AM

May 2015
Just realised that I like how this anime uses typical isekai cheat but at the same time it's Fel (and Sui) who're OP, not the MC. And this dynamic works quite well.

Took him long enough to think about soap, lmao. I wonder what he'll do with all the money, apart from buying a bath. There will still be plenty to spend.

I bet Fel will be the one to defeat the Demon Lord eventually (I hope not for reasons he's delicious though, haha)
Mar 21, 2023 11:33 AM

Feb 2021
So just like the Assassin Isekai, he will become rich by selling beauty products to noble women...
Mar 21, 2023 11:52 AM

Dec 2011
I love the manga and the anime doing an amazing job too. I just finished eating before watching this episode but that beef steak made me hungry again lol
I really wish for a season 2 someday. Please Mappa xD
Mar 21, 2023 11:54 AM

Jul 2019
I dig the anime so don't get me wrong with the following. This guy has these powerful familiars and has multiple blessings. Will he ever stop acting like a total b*tch? I know the focal point is on him cooking but he's not even trying. Hence he has to be thrown into life threatening situations to take practicing/casting magic seriously.
Mar 21, 2023 12:45 PM

Feb 2016
I like simple details like him repackaging goods from another world before selling them. Some other series didn't do that and it annoys to to no end because nobody even bats an eye.
Krazie316 said:
I dig the anime so don't get me wrong with the following. This guy has these powerful familiars and has multiple blessings. Will he ever stop acting like a total b*tch? I know the focal point is on him cooking but he's not even trying. Hence he has to be thrown into life threatening situations to take practicing/casting magic seriously.
Lack of confidence and self-deprecation can destroy even the biggest talents. It makes you blind to your own worth. He simply doesn't even see that he's already above most other adventurers. He's a coward, too. I guess, having two ridiculously powerful familiars that fight s-rank monsters all the time doesn't help either... Fel is throwing him into deep water and while it helps him improve his magic, it does nothing for his confidence. They probably should start slow, with no barrier or any assistance whatsoever and slowly build up his confidence to make him see what he's really capable of.

It's kinda annoying but it's an interesting character development so it doesn't bother me that much. Characters without some serious flaws are boring in my opinion.
Mar 21, 2023 1:13 PM

Jul 2021
I love how there's no drama in this one. It's always nice to have one of these easy-going type series each season.
Mar 21, 2023 1:22 PM

Aug 2019
This felt like a slower episode, but I really don't mind. I love this anime so much!

So sad there's only one episode left though ;_;

Also that post credit scene makes me think Mukohda may run into those other adventurers, which I honestly really hope is the case just so they can see how Mukohda is having a way better time than them
Mar 21, 2023 2:14 PM

Feb 2021
Alkimia said:
This felt like a slower episode, but I really don't mind. I love this anime so much!

Also that post credit scene makes me think Mukohda may run into those other adventurers, which I honestly really hope is the case just so they can see how Mukohda is having a way better time than them

I think that there will be a second season because Tsuyoshi stated that they have to depart for some time. It is a hint for a second season.
Mar 21, 2023 2:25 PM

Jan 2021
Man, Mukoda was making bank in this episode. I think this is his biggest haul yet in terms of profit. It was also cool to see the merchant's wife. She seems to be pretty smart in business scooping up Mukoda like that for a conjoined business venture. It also looks like she scored herself a lifetime supply of bath products. Girl is smart af, she killed two birds with one stone.

Really enjoyable episode, only thing I didn't like was Mukoda being a wimp at the end. Dude you have 3 major blessings, please use them. This episode also made me hungry for hamburgers, those things are always good.

Also nice to see how the other summoned heroes are doing. Looks like their fine normal kids, unfortunately they don't know how to cook. Ironically Mukoda would be carrying them if he was on their team.
Mar 21, 2023 2:38 PM
Dec 2021
same shit again...
Mar 21, 2023 2:44 PM

Aug 2019
Memore said:
Alkimia said:

I think that there will be a second season because Tsuyoshi stated that they have to depart for some time. It is a hint for a second season.
Really hope that's the case! If not though, I'm still happy even with this. I loved this!
Mar 21, 2023 2:46 PM

Feb 2021
Alkimia said:
Memore said:

Really hope that's the case! If not though, I'm still happy even with this. I loved this!

I hope for so too! If not, I plan to read the manga. I like this series so much!
Mar 21, 2023 3:27 PM

Nov 2013
LoL, totally forgot about the 3 heroes (other isekaid people). Is demon lord relevant lol? I wonder if our trio will eat them lol, or maybe bribe them with food? :D
Mar 21, 2023 3:41 PM

May 2021
And we are back with another nothing-episode. Main character has developed exactly zero from the beginning of the show. There's one episode left and it makes you wonder why did they even give him blessings, involved goddesses, why did he buy gear if he's untouchable, etc. The answer to all of those is ... for something to happen. Without any of those events it would be random food being prepared and nothing else happening. Even at the end of the episode they mentioned original heroes that were in the first episode and never talked about afterwards. Basically there's no story. He goes to a different city... why? Nothing changes, not even the scenery. It's just random. There's no story in this.

You people need to ease up on the scores. This is not comparable to other 7.6 shows out there.
Mar 21, 2023 3:50 PM

Feb 2022
Nice to see an MC with common sense and respect for a different world by taking the time to bottle the products in appropriate containers.

Sui's potions are powerful and that was before Sui got a blessing, I wonder if they would have more powerful properties now.
Mar 21, 2023 4:22 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
The prep process and the result of the Hamburger Steak in this one might be one of my favorites so far, you had Sui helping prep the burgers and I’m really glad I ate while watching this one because they looked amazing, the cheese one probably smacked too. And Mukouda finally enters one of the top money makers in Isekai, being hair products and cosmetics, Lambert’s wife Marie was giddy as hell about it so it was definitely an immediate hit and yet another source of incredible income for Mukouda, also let me say Lambert is lucky as hell lol.

And after hearing about a wyvern problem from those adventurers I immediately figured that we’d have a wyvern attack and that’s exactly what happened, after Mukouda busts out his OP healing potions Fel offers to take care of the wyverns and makes quick work of them with Sui and his little slime guns, I also thought Mukouda’s screams were hilarious when he was found by one of the wyverns lol. And we got one last meal to end the episode where Mukouda uses those extra hamburgers he made and prepares them in a way he could fry them and those looked smacking too, of course the guild has no idea they’re just chilling lol.

And it’s interesting we got to see the other three folks that got isekai’d, the contrast in how they’re doing compared to Mukouda is huge, especially the fact they’re eating gross food lol. And we got one episode left, this is definitely one of my favorites this season and I hope we get another season at some point.
Mar 21, 2023 4:44 PM

Sep 2018
The villagers are worried about our heroes, hoping for the best and expecting the worst... In reality, they're only being held by a sweet bonding moment picnic, haha.

It was fun to hear from the other summoned heroes too in the chibi skit, it seems they're not doing too well on the culinary front. Never underestimate the power of spices! To be honest, I think I would prefer an insta-delivery online grocery shop to a fancy one-of-a-kind combat ability – that's how much I love properly seasoned food.
Mar 21, 2023 4:48 PM
Dec 2022
Clever guy using his Online Grocery skill to make profit on otherworldly goods, and Lambert and his wife approve XD! Hamburger steak and cutlet looks so good! I wish I could try it🤤! It's great to see Fel and Sui in action again, Sui the adorable killing machine haha. I wonder if it bothers Mukoda that he's weaker than the other two, I mean he's been blessed with the Goddesses of Earth and Fire, he shouldn't be that scared to defend himself. Ooh we got to see the other three who were summoned, I hope we get some reunion. They would love his cooking lol.
Mar 21, 2023 5:31 PM

Feb 2012
The part after the ED song with the other summoned heroes gave me a bit of a laugh. I hope our MC gets to meet up with them again in the final episode so they get to try his food and see Fenrir. 
Mar 21, 2023 5:37 PM

Sep 2011
Sui is a pro gamer always going for the headshot
Mar 21, 2023 6:32 PM
Aug 2020
All the pas ingredients to enjoy like usual…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Mar 21, 2023 6:46 PM
Sep 2020
A question, are these real world official brands sponsored the anime for real? To think about potential having more and more popularity. (ofc next season too)
Mar 21, 2023 7:46 PM

Feb 2009
TomorukaMR said:
A question, are these real world official brands sponsored the anime for real? To think about potential having more and more popularity. (ofc next season too)
https://tondemoskill-anime.com/#cooperation

Been this way since the start. Almost all the products shown here are real items and basically product placements. The show is partnered with several brand stores in Japan.
Mar 21, 2023 8:44 PM
Mar 2023
Every time I watch this I get hungry and realize I can’t have this amazing food they are showing !
Mar 21, 2023 9:00 PM

May 2019
Another mostly chill episode with more good looking cooked food. I'm not sure why Mukouda decided to start selling soaps & shampoos since he's making great money by having Fel & Sui defeat high ranking monsters but those were a hit too. I expect for Mukouda to have a nice bath tub in the finale and cook another good dish or 2.

It's a shame we didn't get to see the goddesses in this episode (don't forget the offerings Mukouda!) but we did see the other adventurers that I almost forgot about.
Mar 21, 2023 9:35 PM

Feb 2019
Mukohoda & Co. finished slaying those pesky wyverns hours ago; they're just taking their sweet time enjoying their outdoor picnic before heading back to the guild lol
Mar 22, 2023 12:49 AM

Jan 2023
A bit of a crazy episode with that fight at the end haha.
A decent episode for sure, which made me hungry as usual.
Mar 22, 2023 1:39 AM
Councilor

Apr 2017
I understand the MC's personality by this point, but I wish he stop being so reserved and scared every time he faces danger. At the beginning it makes sense, as he's new to this world and doesn't have Fel. However, after seeing Fel's power and being protected by a shield, how are you still the same person? Mukoda also is way too nice for his own good. 
Mar 22, 2023 2:15 AM
Apr 2021
it was an excellent episode. TBH I felt hungry watching every episode of this anime.
Mar 22, 2023 7:02 AM
Mar 2014
fun to watch, not boring like generics Isekai
Mar 22, 2023 7:24 AM
Jan 2019
Euphylia said:

1946 + 5800 gold = 7746 gold (Not counting the bloody bull-horn job since the amount wasn't disclosed)

You are missing the extra couple of thousand gold they gave in the previous episode for the goblin village.
Mar 22, 2023 9:57 AM
Jan 2016
Dunnas said:
Euphylia said:

You are missing the extra couple of thousand gold they gave in the previous episode for the goblin village.

That was included in the first price. It was 531 gold on top of the 1415 gold he got from the wide variety of monsters he dropped off which totals 1946 gold.
Mar 22, 2023 1:10 PM

Dec 2022
W30n NECESITO que el Mukoda se encuentre con los demás reencarnados.
No puedo creer que todo se acabará con el proximo cap :,)
Gran cap.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2023

56 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Today, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2023

59 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Today, 3:45 AM

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2023

67 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Today, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2023

114 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 4:11 AM

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2023

96 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 3:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.