Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 9, 2022 10:32 AM
Feb 2011
Are they even friends? What is their relationship beyond master and servant?
Aug 9, 2022 1:45 PM

Aug 2022
Their relationship is well better than master and servant, this is a manga spoiler 

Aug 9, 2022 1:53 PM

Dec 2020
Pshh idk ask the impatient pretentious know-it-all pieces of crap known as maaaaaaanga readers

Aug 9, 2022 4:18 PM
Aug 2021
There will be a lot going on in the manga. Try reading that.
Aug 9, 2022 4:24 PM

Oct 2010
the manga is too shallow for these kinda relationships, hayasaka is just a comic relief, just look at her cosplaying as a dude or cosplaying as some random girl in front of prez. fans are exaggerating as always
Aug 9, 2022 4:34 PM

Sep 2020
Erebus_Akeldama said:
Pshh idk ask the impatient pretentious know-it-all pieces of crap known as maaaaaaanga readers
What does your tantrum have to do with the topic?

The OP never mentioned the manga at all.

There are dedicated forums to discuss the issues of manga spoilers in anime forums, go there to debate your opinions don't raid random threads with unrelated topics and derail them.
Lost my old account in the hacking accountpocalypse
Aug 9, 2022 6:37 PM

Dec 2020
Shakjoe said:
Erebus_Akeldama said:
What does your tantrum have to do with the topic?

The OP never mentioned the manga at all.

There are dedicated forums to discuss the issues of manga spoilers in anime forums, go there to debate your opinions don't raid random threads with unrelated topics and derail them.

Pshhh u mad bro?

Pahaha for real tho, I mentioned the manga because everything people say when giving more information about an anime undoubtedly leads to the source material and the comments are clear proof.
PAHAHAHA literally every single comment on this thread so far has mentioned the manga. Hold this L mate

Aug 9, 2022 9:48 PM
Aug 2022
"Just read the manga, bro" Wise words that you should follow
Aug 11, 2022 11:07 PM

May 2021
No

just simply no
Bit of a spolier but no
Inhales oxygen
May 14, 2023 8:32 AM

Dec 2021
Catalano said:
the manga is too shallow for these kinda relationships, hayasaka is just a comic relief, just look at her cosplaying as a dude or cosplaying as some random girl in front of prez. fans are exaggerating as always
Orrrr maybe you should actually read it and see if that's actually the case? (just finished the series today, great read, for how good it is i don't think people that have only watched the anime can fully get what Kaguya-Sama actually is about, second half is basically not even a romcom) (although it's not certain the second half of the manga will be adapted tbh, but i think it would kinda be a shame considering how they already laid the ground for it, for how thing are now in the anime honestly their relationship just look too weird, if they just wanted her to be comedic relief they simply shouldn't have hinted at the more serious aspect of her character like in the karaoke episode or the rap one, that way Kaguya kinda just seem like a terrible person you really can't root for ngl)
Oznerol7May 14, 2023 8:37 AM
May 14, 2023 8:48 AM

Oct 2010
Oznerol7 said:
Catalano said:
Orrrr maybe you should actually read it and see if that's actually the case? (just finished the series today, great read, for how good it is i don't think people that have only watched the anime can fully get what Kaguya-Sama actually is about, second half is basically not even a romcom) (although it's not certain the second half of the manga will be adapted tbh, but i think it would kinda be a shame considering how they already laid the ground for it, for how thing are now in the anime honestly their relationship just look too weird, if they just wanted her to be comedic relief they simply shouldn't have hinted at the more serious aspect of her character like in the karaoke episode or the rap one, that way Kaguya kinda just seem like a terrible person you really can't root for ngl)
you do realize this is on ANIME SERIES DISCUSSION, not all are manga readers like you, I get that you're smart because you read the manga unlike us peasants but you could have easily responded to OP explaining a bit more about hayasaka without spoiling much but no, you chose to quote some random dude who doesn't follow the fanboy trend. Anyways, my response is logical per the anime, if you wanna impress people just go to kaguya-sama manga forums and act there like a knowledgeable person, leave us peasants alone.
May 14, 2023 8:54 AM

Dec 2021
Catalano said:
Oznerol7 said:
you do realize this is on ANIME SERIES DISCUSSION, not all are manga readers like you, I get that you're smart because you read the manga unlike us peasants but you could have easily responded to OP explaining a bit more about hayasaka without spoiling much but no, you chose to quote some random dude who doesn't follow the fanboy trend. Anyways, my response is logical per the anime, if you wanna impress people just go to kaguya-sama manga forums and act there like a knowledgeable person, leave us peasants alone.
My dude, where does this insecurity come from? Impress what exactly? There is nothing wrong in watching the anime, being this much on the defensive is kinda weird? Are you ok? Also it could be a good idea to actually read what other people are saying before answering in a passive-aggressive way. I was literally answering your own point, since IN THE ANIME, while her character arc is still far away, she already obviously ISN'T a "comedic relief" in the slightest, and i've only mentioned stuff from the anime to say that (karaoke and rap episode). So what even is your point beside some weird-ass complex against manga-readers?
P.S. Not even mentioning YOU said the manga is shallow, so if anything you were the OT one here
Oznerol7May 14, 2023 8:59 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » is it just me or do you guys also find fujiwara annoying?

FruitPunchBaka - 7 hours ago

24 by JaysonNnN »»
56 minutes ago

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2019

270 by otakuanity »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2019

207 by otakuanity »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2019

256 by otakuanity »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2019

199 by otakuanity »»
Yesterday, 12:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.