Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 22, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aye, they went with a big battle for the finale and probably Makoto's toughest fight this season.

Not going to lie, that felt...underwhelming at least in term of the actual confrontation. Somehow, they still throw in more humor into thsi episode (thanks Mio). She still has her silly rivalry with Tomoe. The episode was fine overall but it's clear the story needs to be fleshed out more. With Season 2 announcement, the series definitely can be expanded on.

Sep 22, 2021 7:28 AM

Jul 2017
Skipping some chapters a bit, Makoto faces his biggest challenge ever: How to face against 2 strong human and demi-human demon duo Dragon Slayer Sofia Burga and Lancer Mitsurugi with two missing fingers that are not on the Goddess' side?

There's nowhere for Makoto to run from them. Making things worse is their mindset that Makoto is part of the Goddess' gang of heroes, and Makoto has no choice but to take them down with the best of his (and C2C's production) OP abilities. Only because of the elder dwarven's made sword that saved his life, then to destroy the Demon Lord's army throuoghly through that opening with using all of the ring gems, it's a total risk of life and death with that blast. Gotta get back at that stupid Goddess another time.

To wake up at the bosoms of Mio and Tomoe, what a hold of thinking that he broke his virginity lols. Both girls are alright, and another of Tomoe's offspring is a cute green-haired chibi Komoe, better shielded than the last. Add in the usual antics in the demiplane with the characters, a pretty good business foundation of Kuzunoha in Tsige, and some hints of the heroes cut out from the manga (because of time constraints), it's sad to see Tsukimichi go just like that. May Makoto Misumi one day realize that Toa is Hasegawa and confess to her again. Tomoe and Mio are definite waifus though.

Overall, I feel pretty satisfied and had a ton of fun watching Tsukimichi. Definitely an unique parody of an Isekai while sticking to its tropes in a pretty good, comical fashion.

Season 2? HELL YES!!!

https://twitter.com/tsukimichi_PR/status/1440683944362463234
KANLen09Sep 22, 2021 8:55 AM
Sep 22, 2021 7:41 AM

Jun 2019
Well, there's the finale for Moonlit Fantasy. This time, it was Makoto's turn to take one of his biggest challenges so far in this show and take em' down. But, well there's that, I guess. But, I like it when they still manage to have some fun moments here and there in the episode. Tomoe and Mio still going against each other are always fun to see.

Other than that, overall as I already said earlier, I don't like comparing one show with some other just for the sake of it, but this show really gave me strong Tensura vibes from it. The world-building in general, the OP MC and then we have a bunch of waifus going after Makoto. (Well, that's the normal trend tho). It was not terrible, I would say like some of the Isekais this season. To some extent, enjoyable characters and a meh but decently alright story. One of the better ones this season. I would say, if you enjoy Tensura, you're going to enjoy this. But, it's not as good as Slime. Pretty average imo.

SEASON 2??? PogU. Well, let's see what more are they going to introduce in this show.
Pre_YumSep 22, 2021 8:47 AM
Sep 22, 2021 8:02 AM

Apr 2016
Well, this was a huge waste of time (as any isekai to be honest) but i did stick with it to the end, had like .. two laughs out of it and the later part also took unexpected darker turn witch was kinda weird ? I guess, almost as weird as main-kun considering his two horny women who literally want to fuck him as his family so he won't touch them .. ever, what a to the very core isekai nice guy protagonist ... can we have more of those? ...

Now, having said all that, it seems like some actually interesting stuff is gonna happen next, so im gonna watch the second season.
Sep 22, 2021 8:15 AM

Apr 2020
It was a good watch but nothing really special about it imo.
I do like the two main girls designs a lot though. 7/10.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Sep 22, 2021 8:22 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The fight against the demon at the beginning was totally epic xD
Even though it's just a promo for WN/manga I absolutely loved seeing the characters animated, the animation is definitely decent and same for every other aspect, too bad the heroes stuff is kinda a mess since they only mentioned it at the very end I wonder how they'll adjust it for the next season, I can't wait to watch S2, great anime.
Sep 22, 2021 8:24 AM

Mar 2013
This was a great episode but it isn't better than the Manga (even if there's a lot skipped here, I hope they add it in the 2nd season if it will happen). I'm glad I'm alive to see this animation but a bit disappointed since they skipped some and focused on the outcome and it really ruins the thrill of the world and character building.
CrazyButNot4USep 22, 2021 8:28 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 22, 2021 8:27 AM

Feb 2017
Still have to watch the episode.... was there any sakuga like episode 1 and 2 or was the same kind of "meh" animation as in episodes 3~11?
Sep 22, 2021 8:41 AM

Apr 2014
Full-forced Makoto was very OP. We got the new mini Tomoe, Komoe. I still miss the previous mini Tomoe though. Anyways, there is still a mini Tomoe around.

See ya in the second season. More Tomoe, more Mio and more Kitou Akari. 😘
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 22, 2021 8:59 AM

Feb 2019
Jeez man the final 3 episodes felt like a totally different series and for the better. The slice of life episodes were nice, but I wanted some action and plot.

Makoto’s fight against Dragon Slayer and Lancer was awesome, really did not expect that type of fight/animation from this. I hope that’s a sign of things to come in the sequel. The story here has some potential, can’t wait to see where they take it.
Sep 22, 2021 9:07 AM

Aug 2020
tottoja said:
Still have to watch the episode.... was there any sakuga like episode 1 and 2 or was the same kind of "meh" animation as in episodes 3~11?
mix of both, a lot of shots looked good but were static, some looked less good but were fluid
Sep 22, 2021 9:19 AM
Sep 2013
I find that the series overall is good and fun, but this episode felt incredibly sped up when compared to reading the manga adaptation of this scene. I find its depiction of the fight had more weight and better explained what kuzunoha was thinking and how he dealt with the battle overall. a bit of a weak episode for ending the season but very glad that there is season 2 on the way
Sep 22, 2021 9:22 AM

May 2020
really good anime
8/10
cant wait for s2

Sep 22, 2021 9:27 AM
Jan 2021
Pre_Yum said:
Well, there's the finale for Moonlit Fantasy. This time, it was Makoto's turn to take one of his biggest challenges so far in this show and take em' down. But, well there's that, I guess. But, I like it when they still manage to have some fun moments here and there in the episode. Tomoe and Mio still going against each other are always fun to see.

Other than that, overall as I already said earlier, I don't like comparing one show with some other just for the sake of it, but this show really gave me strong Tensura vibes from it. The world-building in general, the OP MC and then we have a bunch of waifus going after Makoto. (Well, that's the normal trend tho). It was not terrible, I would say like some of the Isekais this season. To some extent, enjoyable characters and a meh but decently alright story. One of the better ones this season. I would say, if you enjoy Tensura, you're going to enjoy this. But, it's not as good as Slime. Pretty average imo.

SEASON 2??? PogU. Well, let's see what more are they going to introduce in this show.
Umm, well the anime is, but the web novel is amazing. Just amazing. Shit gets real from next season.
Sep 22, 2021 9:35 AM

May 2010
sigh, another fight where they spend a lot of time with inner dialog refusing to say the magic words "i hate the goddess" or "i'm with the demi-humans against the goddess", where the enemies can only think in extreme directions "if he's not on our side he must be on the goddess" and "he looks demi-human, clearly the goddess changed her mind and employs demi-humans now"

Sep 22, 2021 9:39 AM

Jul 2015
I really enjoyed the fight between Makoto vs Sofia and Mitsurugi.When Makoto goes all out it is devastating.

His store is also functioning well.We got to see the other Heroes,well as season 2 is announced so i think their backstories will be shown in season 2.

Komoe appears this episode.A happy ending to this season.Waiting for season 2.

Overall, i give this season 9/10.

Sep 22, 2021 9:42 AM
Jul 2021
That was a waaaay better finale than I ever could have hoped, the action was awesome, he actually had some legitimate threats and was in real danger for a minute there(did he lose his fingers and get them back? Or was he just holding them like that with blood on his hand). I have enjoyed this show thoroughly but I didn't expect them to go that crazy in the finale, their attacks, and his, were so sick especially with that last GIAMT Arrow with rings in it. I was glad when he said that life is pretty good and then he had to ruin it because they were bickering. His life is awesome! Although it'd be a lot better if he had some damn testosterone! A beautiful dragon lady and a beautiful sadistic Spider Lady! But he's got no balls like most Anime characters unfortunately (I don't mean like do it on screen or anything but I wish more characters were like Hajime from Arifureta where they ACTUALLY see women as women and have an emotional and physical interest in them instead of just acting like it's a bother all the time, to me that isn't funny and it's just stupid. And Men don't behave that way especially when they are trapped in another world with beautiful women interested!). Anyway, I really hope this does well and we get more seasons, I'm definitely reading this too.
Sep 22, 2021 9:47 AM

Jan 2020
Good art, good story and soundtrack too

Really enjoying this

And that season two announcement make me happy
Sep 22, 2021 10:10 AM
Jul 2021
Swagernator said:
Well, this was a huge waste of time (as any isekai to be honest) but i did stick with it to the end, had like .. two laughs out of it and the later part also took unexpected darker turn witch was kinda weird ? I guess, almost as weird as main-kun considering his two horny women who literally want to fuck him as his family so he won't touch them .. ever, what a to the very core isekai nice guy protagonist ... can we have more of those? ...

Now, having said all that, it seems like some actually interesting stuff is gonna happen next, so im gonna watch the second season.

Ugh I hate that! Stupid Anime protagonists! That's a big part of why I loved Arifureta so much, he is ACTUALLY a man and is interested in a girl and actually has sex with them. OMFG!?! I know they can't have sex on screen, and it's not romance but man it would be infinitely better in my opinion if the Men actually behaved like Men when the women are interested in them. It makes the women look lecherous and the dude look like a weirdo who no man would ever behave that way(definitely not a young man who was a virgin and two beautiful women were all about him) Especially not when you are in another world, even if you weren't thinking about sex, to have a relationship and the comfort of someone and love like that it would be nice. And they are both awesome!! Especially Tomoe lol
Sep 22, 2021 10:13 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
Was a pretty nice fight, good to see some more action. Also all in all pretty good end for a first season. The adaptation wass pretty good, only thing i dislike is shiki's voice ^~^

smoochie smoochie[/center]
Sep 22, 2021 10:13 AM

Dec 2010
Welp, it's finally over. I wish I had dropped it at the beginning after all. I knew it was going to be full of the usual power fantasy tropes, but it was still kind of interesting at the start so I continued watching. Definitely not gonna pick up the second season.
Sep 22, 2021 10:16 AM
Mar 2010
Loved the Manga and loved The Season. The battle was really well done and im hyped that we are going to get a season 2.
Sep 22, 2021 10:28 AM
Jul 2016
I thought it was really good. I hope it gets a second season
Sep 22, 2021 10:33 AM

Jul 2014
That fight was so fucking awesome! And it left some very interesting things.

The new fragment is so adorable. Tomoe is right, being the combination of their mana, she's practically their daughter haha. Poor Mio though, Tomoe even made Komoe call Makoto "Papa-sama" xD.

Aqua and Eris working in the store to escape from the boot camp was hilarious.

So this is it, probably the biggest surprise of the season. Initially it was the isekai that had caught my attention the most of the new season because of Tomoe and Mio's designs but as soon as I saw the first episode, it completely hooked me and loved it. Not to mention that the cast was already a surprise in itself watching that first episode, and they even added Miyuki Sawashiro at the end haha.

Best girl wise... hard to choose between the two, both are great. Like, at the beginning my clear favorite was Tomoe but Mio grew on me and I ended up loving her just as much if not more than Tomoe. I'm going to miss them :'(

This was such a fun show! One of my favorites this season and one of the best isekai out there. If it had ended with that "Thanks for watching" it would have been kind of sad but with that second season announced.... LET'S FUCKING GO!

10/10 I'm going to miss it.
Sep 22, 2021 10:33 AM

Oct 2017
Makoto went bonkers at the begining there and killed both humans and demons but I dun blame him given the situation he was in. Sofia and Mitsurugi just came at him without listening and they deserved it. Thou both of them survived but only to get their ass kicked someday in the future.

Back to the demiplane and both Mio and Tomoe are happy to have Makoto back, the reunion was sweet. Tomoe's new fragment Komoe's introduction was funny with Mio getting super jealous.

Really fun season overall, I enjoyed it quite a bit. Both Mio and Tomoe are top waifu and I like the story too. So, glad we are getting a new season. Looking forward to it.
Sep 22, 2021 10:37 AM

Apr 2018
This episode seriously gave me the chills.

Makoto is alone in the middle of nowhere against two unknown but strong people who have a desire to kill him. The reason they fought him was because they thought that Makoto was one of the Goddness' disciplines. They're wrong, way too wrong..
But of course, people like them will never listen to a word that you say. They'll consider it as ''are you begging for you life?'' thing..

Anyway, Makoto versus the Dragon Slayer Sofia and the Lancer Mitsurugi. I'm so interested in Sofia's abilities. The teleportation she used or more like swapping with objects was INSANE. It reminded me of Sasuke, one of the coolest abilities to have. While Mitsurugi can spawn metal sword-like stuff. And he's pretty good with the water element. But on the other side, you have the one and only Makoto. Who was still wearing the rings aka holding himself back. But once he put them off. They were no match for him.

The animation was insane, it gave me so many chills down to my spine. I'm going to rewatch the fight scene once more cause it was some top tier stuff right there. He even made a crater with his last attack LOL.

He woke up in the demihuman plane with two beautiful girls laying next to him. What a lucky man, his wounds were healed too. And there was a party ready for him in the end. A wholesome ending and I'm so excited for the second season. Academy arc about to begin! But, I'll start the manga after this.

8.5-9/10.

People may see this as your typical isekai with the typical isekai trophes but the cast was likeable and the character designs were awesome. The artstyle and animation stayed consistent throughout the whole serie. And the fight scenes were absolutely amazing. The story was pretty intruing. It seems like they skipped some parts so that might be a downfall.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 22, 2021 10:59 AM
Nov 2018
This gets a 10/10 from me. Tomoe and Mio were entertaining all the time. The MC isn't an idiot. And this final ep was fantastic.
Sep 22, 2021 11:08 AM
Oct 2010
I enjoyed the season quite a bit, it was a silly light bit of fun.

Which means I'm not sure I'll watch the next season. They're going to introduce Trashmoki and that just harshes the mellow.
Sep 22, 2021 11:39 AM

Sep 2019
quite disappointed with this episode i think they should cut the shop opening and orge training part and adapt makoto's past which i think is perfect to close this season.

Overall the adaptation is quite disappointing for me, there are some sakuga animations but like the adaptation of Toaru Majutsu no index, log horizon, danmachi and Tower God it also has a very rushed storyline, hopefully season 2 can be improved.
Sep 22, 2021 11:49 AM
Nov 2016
It started good and somehow ended up being my favourite anime of the season. At first glance it seems like a generic isekai but the protagonist is someone I could actually relate to. Strong but not too strong with a sense of justice and a darker side we got to see a glimpse of. There is so much potential to make this the second best isekai ever (right after Re:Zero ofc), have to wait for season 2.
Sep 22, 2021 11:51 AM

Oct 2017
It would be perfect if there were more episodes like 22-25. I need more, without a doubt one of the best stories of the fantasy genre
Sep 22, 2021 11:53 AM

Feb 2015
This show was definitely suprise of the season. I expected nothing but it ended up being a really good show with great characters. Really pleased we get a season 2 i need more.Tomoe and Mike 8/10
Sep 22, 2021 12:20 PM

Jan 2012
Well damn, they saved the best for the finale where fights are concerned. This was probably the best animated episode on that front too, nice. You know, I read the manga version of this several years back up to around the point where Makoto heals Rembrandt's family. So I more or less knew what happened til then. But when I first heard this was getting an anime I had long since forgotten about having read this. So too had I given up hope for an anime. I was delighted to have my assumption proven wrong as I enjoyed what I read then and enjoyed what I saw now. I'm equally delighted to see a season 2 has been announced. It'll be fun going into it completely blind. Solid 7/10
Sep 22, 2021 12:21 PM
Jan 2017
Good adaptation but it could've been better. The cut content from episode 11 to 12 will confuse viewers if you don't have knowledge from the source material. They did rush the end of the episode with the Ogres but overall an 8/10 cos of the great fight with Sophia, can't wait for S2
Sep 22, 2021 12:24 PM

May 2018
Makoto fucked over those two and got his fingers back. Lol that boobie hug

another 6/10 for me
Sep 22, 2021 12:51 PM
Apr 2021
Gotta say this final episode was a bit of a let down. Particularly the fight, it was underwhelming.
Overall, the show was enjoyable. Hope they make the next season better.
Sep 22, 2021 1:17 PM

Nov 2019
As a whole, this anime is no short of a mess, and somehow it feels forgivable because it's another isekai and people can do some pseudo world-building inside their heads while mindless action, waifus and comedy can take priority.

But it was entertaining nonetheless; some of the shots looked magnificent in this finale. Some story bits were tied up as a measure to give some coherence. The characters are nothing really remarkable but all of them were entertaining, and have good screen presence. The OST is quite good, and VAs are doing their job contently.

Lets hope S2 won't suffer for all the skipping this one did. Off to read the manga, hopefully it doesn't differ too much from WN.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Sep 22, 2021 1:38 PM
Mar 2021
Pre_Yum said:

Nope, this is better than Tensura ngl. It just skipped from the source material too much, but never mind i wouldn't blame that since it only has 1 cour/12 episodes so far. It is not that unique for me but it is not that generic too (it isn't my top priority isekai after all).

Ofcourse i will wait S2 and see the difference. I just miss some hidden gems isekais which don't get S2 yet lol.
Sep 22, 2021 1:46 PM
Mar 2021
Very good action and world building, the plot still a mess due how studio skipped that so much, but i won't blame that.

8/10
Sep 22, 2021 1:48 PM

Dec 2012
Makoto removing his mana constraints and fight was a very cool moment. Reminds me of the old days and Piccolo removing his heavy training clothes :P
Sep 22, 2021 2:25 PM

Oct 2019
Biggest surprise so far for me this season, Tsukimichi has been. The fighting was really well done I thought and I enjoyed having the archer elemental stuff. I just wish he fingers didn't magically heal and/or have them be like fake fingers.
I think the show was like a high 7. I liked the character interactions and I don't mind having OP characters. Music was alright and animation was consistently average at times.
Good show.
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Sep 22, 2021 2:38 PM

Dec 2013
Man, that first half was pure hype, Makoto going nuts was amazing, I'm so glad they already announced a second season, even with the pacing issues and how this show goes from 0 to 11 so fast I loved it, I hope the new season has an OP as good as the first one.
Sep 22, 2021 3:43 PM

May 2020
ZER0PT said:
It was a good watch but nothing really special about it imo.
I do like the two main girls designs a lot though. 7/10.

That is what is special about it. How many anime that have nothing special about them would get a 7/10 from you? Probably none. I agree that there's nothing special about it and it was 9/10 for me. Fantastic anime.
Sep 22, 2021 3:54 PM

Apr 2020
i enjoyed this show. There was some good humour. plot aint bad
water
Sep 22, 2021 3:57 PM

Apr 2015
First half was absolutely amazing. Seeing Makoto going all out against Sofia and Mitsurugi was pretty damn epic. Without his mana constraints he is insanely powerful and even created a lake with that very final attack. Impressive stuff.

Lucky guy woke up between Tomoe and Mio, what a lovely treat.

New Tomoe fragment is adorable AF, still sad the other one got killed though :( Jealous Mio when Tomoe was talking about it being their child was hilarious.

Season 2 announced and we got a little mention about Heros at the very end. Hopefully S2 will go deeper into that.

I love me some parody Isekai shows and Tsukimichi was no different. Probably the biggest Isekai surprise this season. Comedy was up my alley and I had an amazing time watching this. Tomoe is best girl (obvious bias towards VA) and the special ED song from Ep 4 is so far the ED of the year for me. 9/10, bring on Season 2!!!
Sep 22, 2021 4:23 PM
Mar 2014
Great explosive ending for Season 1 finale.
Looking forward to see more drama unfold in Season 2 and Season 3 :D
Sep 22, 2021 4:51 PM
Jul 2018
Makoto fighting the demons is this animation is amazing during these fights and this episode had a great ending for this 7/10 show.

I'm glad you announced a second season.
Sep 22, 2021 5:36 PM

Mar 2021
What a great way to end the series. The first part of the episode was very flashy considering the fight scenes between Makoto, Sophia and Lancer. I felt relieved that Makoto became more OP than his usual state, I thought he's gonna die xD. Makoto showing off his hidden power gave me goosebumps. The enemies didn't know what hit them xD.

I was glad to see a new little Tomoe who's a bit composed than the previous one and has green hair which Tomoe's considers as her daughter from Makoto. As expected, Mio's reaction was so adorable xD. I loved how they end the episode on a happy note with them celebrating the opening of Makoto's shop. I'm looking forward to the next season.
Sep 22, 2021 6:06 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Alright, they close this final with nice battle against that two. Idk whats goin there, but yeah, kuso megami teleported Makoto to be involved on those chaos, and yeah everything went through the real chaos as soon as Makoto released his true power. Well no one died, even Makoto fingers somehow back to normal again. Really? But, that's it. Tomoe buntai also back! Papa sama! Lmao. Aqua-Eris really joined the demiplane gang, and yeah, helping Tsige shop into a better future. Well, thats a lot of good news goin on, together with the second season announcement. Damn, bois. What a nice finale. I honestly feeling doubt about this getting a continuation. Guess i am not always right, and yeah, can't wait to see what else they've got at the second season.
Easy 8/10 for celebrating the comeback of Tomoe's fragment.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 22, 2021 6:38 PM

Aug 2020
Makoto unleashed his full power here against Sofia Burga and Lancer Mitsurugi. He seems to have afinity for more elements, and water being one which he has a lot, since he trespassed Lancer's defense field. That damn goddess showed some work xD
I'm glad that Tomoe's fragment was restored even though it's another one.

Tomoe and Mio were surprised by Makoto's appearance at the bed lol and this was kinda cute I admit

This was the standard final battle episode, but it was kinda... normal? It even had the opening and ending.

Also, it shows sights of a second season!

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2021

114 by argy97 »»
Jun 3, 1:40 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2021

139 by CastledSmile51 »»
May 19, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2021

73 by AkiFosu »»
Apr 30, 1:00 PM

» Makoto a measured MC with maniacal tendencies. Seems contradictory no?

LordKirkis - Feb 7, 2023

18 by Kher_8 »»
Apr 8, 9:24 AM

» Why does the mc not use his name?

Otakodo_kumo - Feb 18

8 by DarkXion »»
Feb 19, 10:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.