Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 26, 2021 12:36 AM

Apr 2009
Suddenly we're an adventuring party on jobs and requests now. This is formal goodbye to the title of Jobless Reincarnation then.

Oh look it's Team Rocket! Wait I haven't/don't/won't watch any Pokemon...yet. XD

Yadaa, yadda, don't kill. Oh sure tell that to the Sperd. Fer the love of the gods, this isn't one of your video games you played back before you died...you finally could die here for nothing or shits and giggles, unless the so called gods intervened again.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 1, 2021 3:24 AM

Jul 2013
Ruijerd has an extreme view of justice goddamn I feel like if he caught you stealing food he'd not just cut of fingers but your entire arm. How are they gonna restore Sperd's reputation like this. I feel sorry for those pet kidnappers tbh
Jan 8, 2022 12:20 PM

Mar 2021
That woman with the extra booba at the guild though! Ruijerd is a badass perhaps they shouldn’t have trusted him so easily… seemed like a pretty short episode for some reason not much of note happening.
Feb 23, 2022 10:48 AM

Jul 2021
Damn what's up with these 5 minute episodes?

That beast woman with 3 oppai's charmed me, what's better than 2 oppai's? 3 oppai's!

Eris goes too far sometimes, she beat the shit out of that one beast for little to no reason at all.

That god's advise is certainly really helpful, though I don't like how Rudeus talks with him lol, atleast be a little polite lmao.

That scene wtih Ruijerd was intense man.

Hoping that they kick that horse face's ass.

5/5 episode.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Mar 5, 2022 8:40 AM

Sep 2015
Didn't Ghislaine beheaded people from before? Because they too were bad? Yet Rudy feels traumatized by what the Ruijerd did...

And the reasoning for "not killing" is as typical as ever. Not satisfying.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Mar 5, 2022 9:25 AM

Dec 2019
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
Didn't Ghislaine beheaded people from before? Because they too were bad? Yet Rudy feels traumatized by what the Ruijerd did...

And the reasoning for "not killing" is as typical as ever. Not satisfying.

He was traumatized looking at a beheaded corpse there too in episode 5 when blood was in his hands as the corpse was in front of him. Looked sick to his stomach. He's too used to his safe bubble in Japan that being reminded that this world is really dangerous with people unafraid to kill makes him not comfortable exactly, regardless of who beheads who and if the one dying is bad or not at least for the time being. He couldn't stop Ghislaine then cause she rescued him when they were in actual danger while being way too quick for him to react on time. Not like he was just fine with her killing someone in front of him while being contradictory to Ruijerd. In a world where killing is a lot more normalized, his perspective just clashes too much with that. He'll have to get used to it though to adapt in a dangerous world like that. Ruijerd clearly did go overboard too for a situation like that.
MangagnaMMar 5, 2022 9:29 AM
Apr 19, 2022 9:58 PM

Jun 2020
A new city introduced it seems peaceful at least and sandy Anakin's not gonna like this I hope Rudy does

I mean introducing themselves like that will surely clear any suspicions or fear from other villagers in the city at least, Eris is getting a bit homey towards Rudy I do like the sight of that showing that she too can be the best girl with proper screen time but nothing can compete the holy relic producer Ro-

Well Ruijerd has his reasons but the way he handles it is very similar to the past and if he plans to continue his decisions like that he can't move on from their history.
Aug 17, 2022 5:41 PM

Oct 2019
You know what, I've talked nothing but negative things about this show so far, but this was the first episode that was genuinely pretty good in my opinion. Not only did it have something to say, which was that its a bit wrong to judge others simply off of them being good or bad people, but also characterized these characters pretty well and showed off who they are. They all also acted pretty in character for who they are, even the character who i disliked the most. It had incredible pacing and kept my attention the whole way through because there was always something interesting for me going on and plus, we got to learn a bit more about this world. This show isn't amazing, but nor is it utterly terrible like I was beginning to think it was. One more episode to go now.
Sep 13, 2022 9:28 PM

Jan 2011
i kinda like this Ruijerd, his extreme view on justice most likely forged on how much he has suffered
red ahired bitch still remains as unlikable as ever
Nov 5, 2022 5:08 PM

Mar 2010
decent I couldn't take these demon animals serious.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 24, 2022 1:03 PM
Sep 2022
Gostei desse episódio e de como o Rudeus está lidando com toda a situação...
Jan 15, 2023 6:19 AM

Apr 2013
Well the dude is definitely quite extreme. He lives in a world where everything is either white or black, definitely not the mindset of someone who lived for hundreds of years. The new adventure story is good, but not as good as the first four episodes. Also surprisingly I miss Ghislaine, she really grew on me the last few episodes.
Jan 17, 2023 3:49 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
This show should stick to being a slice of life. The switch to action-adventure was so boring which is surprising for Isekai.
Mar 14, 2023 12:44 PM

Jul 2009
Damn Rujierd went off the rails there. I can sympathize though since his life has been sucking hard. That whole cave scene feels like a major tonal shift from the rest of the series.

I was fine with Eris until this episode where my opinion of her dropped. Not really liking how her ideals is slowly becoming "because Rudeus is right."
Jun 1, 2023 1:45 PM
Apr 2023
Best anime ever!!
Jun 28, 2023 6:19 AM

Jan 2018
Is it really a new OP? It sounds like the 2nd verse of the 1st OP to me.

They're in a new city! It looks like an ancient middle-eastern city. As much as I like the idea of adventuring, I kinda grew attached to the last location of Roa. I kinda hope Rudeus and the others can go back there ASAP.

Ruijerd shows his true colors. Or rather, his different sets of morals. He's going to make Rudeus' job harder if he keeps acting like that.
Jul 2, 2023 7:32 PM

Dec 2022
New city, new beginnings?

Ruijerd rlly scared me after that whole killing sequence from him although it's understandable cause from his messed up background and seeing his perspective i can sympathize at least.
Tense/darker episode this was.

Jul 23, 2023 10:46 AM
Nov 2020
love it so much awesome
Jul 25, 2023 11:29 AM

May 2015
Damn horse people! HORSE PEOPLE!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 5, 2023 12:19 PM
Oct 2021
Amazing twist didnt expect them to get thrown into the demon continent so early
Aug 6, 2023 3:34 AM
Aug 2021
I mean shit, they get.

Was it interesting for them to be in demon land, aka a desert for 3 episodes? no. but oh well
Aug 12, 2023 5:26 AM
Apr 2023
TOP D+ uns dos melhores anime que ja assistir
Aug 20, 2023 4:05 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Ruijerd kills that dude and Rudeus is having a panic attack, meanwhile Eris just looks at the decapitated head and goes: "huh."

NYANPASU
5700XT

Sep 17, 2023 1:14 PM
Aug 2021
They have always shown how messed up Ruedy is mentally. They are also starting to show how Ruedy is actually still a child. He is saying killing is bad just for the sake of saying killing is bad. No actual real arguments. Then he is trying to gaslight the demon by saying I am saying this for your sake. NO U ARE NOT U LIAR, U r simply scared and can't handle seeing death. Rudy is actually a very bad person when u think about it. He sexually assaults women. Manipulates on a regular basis. Then get's on his moral high horse and judges others.
Oct 17, 2023 3:56 AM
Dec 2022
Eris is as violent and unrelenting as ever. She just need to chill a bit more.
Nov 2, 2023 7:40 PM
Jun 2023
The world of Mushoku Tensei is rich and detailed, with different races, cultures, magics, and conflicts. The plot is interesting and exciting, with moments of action, humor, drama and romance.
Dec 13, 2023 7:31 AM

Nov 2023
Eris is someone else lol. What an arrogant child
Apr 5, 1:09 AM
Dec 2022
Goofy dead end stuff
Ruijerd no mercy zayum
Apr 8, 2:24 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, the god of men leaves a lot to be desired haha

That cape Rudeus bought Eris reminds me of one from Re:Zero, I just throw in an irrelevant fact haha.

The Tokurabu group doesn't seem to be much but good luck with their dream of becoming more famous.

Eris is a rollercoaster of emotions, sometimes she's very aggressive (like when they broke the cloak Rudeus gave her) and sometimes more insecure (like the part where she asks if she's going to make it back home and if the others are okay)

Ruijerd went straight to the point and eliminated it haha, here you can see that he is very direct and if something/someone is bad, he eliminates it but... it's not that simple for me, things are not Black and White, it has shades.... It's wrong what they do of kidnapping pets but they are not genocidal of villages.

Rudeus came up with a good plan to make more money and improve Superd's reputation.

PS: I've noticed that Eris trusts Rudeus a lot, but that doesn't mean that everything he's going to do is the right thing... we all make mistakes sooner or later
Apr 26, 1:01 PM

Jan 2021
I didn't realise Bojack Horseman would be in this show.
May 12, 8:01 AM
Apr 2024
I liked IT!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2021

274 by Helzzz »»
Yesterday, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2021

298 by Bruh69XD »»
May 17, 9:34 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Dec 31, 2020

414 by MRP044 »»
May 13, 9:45 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2021

470 by marta_valse »»
May 12, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2021

337 by marta_valse »»
May 11, 5:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.