Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 1, 2017 7:31 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, this episode makes me wonder how far this show will further develop Sakurai and Moriko's relationship, both in the virutal and real world.

From the execution, this anime will only have one more episode to make up their relationship, which seems somewhat distant until Koiwai set the up. Hope the finale will be worth it after all this storytelling and character building.
Stark700Dec 1, 2017 8:16 AM
Dec 1, 2017 8:21 AM

Dec 2014
Such an awkward and cute start. It's good Morimori didn't take it bad.
Still it's going to take time to develop a relationship irl; but they have the advantage that the already knew each other within the game. Ofc that konbini woman had to say something too much..

Only one episode left :(
Dec 1, 2017 8:25 AM
Aug 2017
Awkward and funny episode, so much interaction with the characters in one episode. Waiting for that conclusion and hope everything goes well.
Dec 1, 2017 8:47 AM

Apr 2016
Koiwai-san is the man, the MVP.

The progress of those two is slow but fun to watch and i like it. But only one episode left, damn, and when i'm ready to watch like 50x episodes of this.

I hope that this https://myanimelist.net/anime/36043/Net-juu_no_Susume_Special will be 11 episode.
Dec 1, 2017 8:52 AM
Jul 2016
Why does this show always end with a cliffhanger?
This was a super cute episode.

Only one episode left...

Dec 1, 2017 8:54 AM

Jun 2015
Things got quite awkward after Sakurai told Moriko who he is. Her reaction was pretty funny. One more episode left. I hope everything ends well. Koiwai is a great wing man.
Dec 1, 2017 9:01 AM

Sep 2013
4/5

This was a ridiculously cute episode between Morioka and Sakurai. Morioka's facial expressions was turned up a notch this episode as well. It was real fun to see how she reacts to everything.

Confirmed: Koiwai is the bro/troll of the season. Damn that guy is the best wing man you can ask for. I feel like Koiwai is representing the fans of this series, trying his best to have Morioka and Sakurai to advance their relationship.

Final episode next week and I'm sure whats going to happen, but it's going to feel really awesome when it finally happens.

Speaking of final episode...did anyone hear that sound...it's the sound of

Dec 1, 2017 9:04 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Koiwai, the god bro!

Poor Morioka, man. She built this illusion that everyone judges her and her appearance negatively :/ Thank god that someone who also has social awkwardness is by her side and they compliment each other so, so well.

They are both in the apartment, oh my god. Please confess!!!
Dec 1, 2017 9:05 AM

Jan 2013
I was smiling through the entire episode, thats how good of an effect this anime got on me. Love the atmosphere of it always.

The scenes were so awkward and amusing between Morioka and Sakurai. And honestly, Koiwai is the GOAT of this anime. If it weren't for him, I doubt that the two MCs would've developed their relationship to this degree.

Swagernator said:
Koiwai-san is the man, the MVP.

The progress of those two is slow but fun to watch and i like it. But only one episode left, damn, and when i'm ready to watch like 50x episodes of this.

I hope that this https://myanimelist.net/anime/36043/Net-juu_no_Susume_Special will be 11 episode.
I really hope so too, so that means we got two episodes left
Dec 1, 2017 9:24 AM

Sep 2013
Morioka shocked as expected and sakurai avoiding the game until kowai sets them up.
Morioka at his place now :O
Dec 1, 2017 9:55 AM
Nov 2015
I see where this is going ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 1, 2017 10:02 AM

Dec 2014
kowai san was the VP of this episode...good episode altogether...last one to go...

so sad
Dec 1, 2017 10:14 AM

Jul 2013
Koiwai is simply the best. And people really thought he was going to NTR Sakurai.
I hope the last episode ends being satisfying.
Dec 1, 2017 10:15 AM
Nov 2017
Today's episode was aaaaaaamaaaaaaazing ...........!!!!!
I loved this episode. Morioka's reaction was soooo dam cute. They looks great together. I hope they both confess their feelings to each other. I CAN'T WAIT to see what's gonna happen in the next episode. I'm excited for the next episode.
Koiwai's method for bring them together was great. You are the best koiwai-san.
I was really enjoying this anime but now I'm sad, coz only 1 more episodes to go. I'll miss this anime.
Dec 1, 2017 10:35 AM

Feb 2009
This show should be longer than 10 episodes, I can't believe it will end next week. Koiwai was the man in this episode, greatest wing man and troll.

Now all that is left to do is wait till next Friday and see how this will end, I just hope Morioka and Sakurai relationship ends well. And I also want to know if Kanbe and Lilac get to know each other in real world too.

Dec 1, 2017 10:38 AM

Aug 2012
Big brother Kowai knows how to read the situation.

Last episode next week, are we gonna see love confession next week or not?
Dec 1, 2017 10:43 AM
Dec 2016
Depending on the next episode (the last one *sound of my heart breaking*), Net-juu is going to be my best new anime of the season. The relationship between Hayashi and Lily is just so cute, and Koiwai-san is DA BEST BRO EVER.
There's also a Net-juu Special episode scheduled, so maybe ep 10 isn't the last one?
Really love this show
Dec 1, 2017 11:08 AM

Oct 2016
This episode felt so good to watch, also, does anyone know when does the OVA come out?
Dec 1, 2017 11:15 AM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010

Click for full size

That's totally me. Except I'm not in my 30's. Really not exaggerating here. But that's ok. I can accept that about myself.

Good episode. Koiwai seems like a great friend, though I've thought that for most of the series. Slightly annoying, but great. I kinda figured Sakura-chan would avoid Fruits de Mer, even though Morimori told him she enjoyed being his partner and all. But that happens in The Real World too. Sometimes you think someone is saying something just to be nice or not hurt your feelings, and it's really how they feel. It happens a lot actually. But thanks to Koiwai-san, all is not lost for this destined couple. :)
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
Dec 1, 2017 11:36 AM

Nov 2011
My favorite Couple since Kaizaki and Hishiro from ReLife. These two are fucking adorable!!!

Also Koiwai went from zero to hero real quick!!!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Dec 1, 2017 12:02 PM

Aug 2017
ok so it will probably end with a sort of cliffhanger, that´s bad, but it has what it takes to end its story in a satisfying way, and that´s good. I´m just saying that the show definitely misses the 2 ep that it´s not having.

I said it before and I say it again, Kowai Best Bro.

I can´t wait to see how they will conclude the story, and I'll definitely check out the special when it comes out. I don´t think it would end with a full declaration cause it would feel a little rush, but maybe some sort of confirmation for both sides about what each one feels about the other.
Dec 1, 2017 12:08 PM
Jul 2017
Can i call this the best romance anime of season yet? And Koiwai-sama the best broman of the year? Is it too soon? Whatever fuck it! I said it and i dont see anybody complaining!
Too bad theres only 1 episode left. Come this time next week i will be in fucking tears of sorrow, nad hopefully, happines!
Dec 1, 2017 12:28 PM
Jul 2018
fluffy episode!!

Kowai is amazing :]
Dec 1, 2017 12:48 PM
Mar 2015
Even Morioka can feel the mood of romance at the end as one of the biggest cliches in romcom(the girl who gets her clothes wet and has to shower at her lovers place) is about to be played out.
One of the best romances without even a romance tag Looking forward to next week
Dec 1, 2017 1:06 PM
Apr 2016
Smudy said:
Poor Morioka, man. She built this illusion that everyone judges her and her appearance negatively :/

iirc this is Japan thing ... there is some kind of thing in japan that single women over 30 are a problem and must be weird
Dec 1, 2017 1:07 PM

Jun 2012
No Fricken way! holy shit lol

I must say, this show really turned around, I'm so glad... BUT, that almost makes me angrier considering how much better it could have been without those couple needlessly bullshit love-triangle drama episodes in the middle... I thought Koiwai was gonna be a bro, then I thought he would be a dick, now it's turned out he really was the bro some of us thought he would be, Very cool.

Sakurai got shit out of the way, got his balls back, told the truth, and Mori gained some confidence, and DAT ENDING. This ain't rated-R so I don't think anything will happen, but I'm getting the same good vibes now that I got after the first 3 episodes which I thought were the best before episode 8 really started breaking ground and NOT being retarded.

Still, I will mention that it seems like many ED characters aren't going to get resolution as the show just doesn't seem like it has the time, hell, we still haven't even SEEN some of the guild characters IRL. and remember this is called RECOVERY of an MMO Junkie, are we just gonna get a finish to the romance and not have her any better off from her dangerous NEET lifestyle??

Guess we'll see in the final episode, and we still have a Special to go, but that may just be throw-away filler... I'm HOPING it's an actual conclusion episode like many anime have, god do I hope. Mori is a Dream.
luigi-dudeDec 1, 2017 8:09 PM
Dec 1, 2017 1:24 PM

Aug 2014
Loved the episode, only 1 episode left :(
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Dec 1, 2017 1:34 PM

Aug 2013
Troll12345678966 said:
Can i call this the best romance anime of season yet?

Hmm, I would say one of the best of this year. Not like the competition is big though.
- Tsuki ga Kirei
- Just Because
- Tsurezure Children (but it's rather a comedy than pure romance)
- SukaSuka
- Kuzu no Honkai
- Saekano
And that's fu*kin all if it comes to this year...
Maybe Koi to Uso, but they fucked up many things, but I discovered manga because of anime, so...
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 1, 2017 1:34 PM

Sep 2011
Next will be the last episode. So sad that it seems I might not fully see about Mori's past regarding her previous job.

Dec 1, 2017 1:51 PM
Jun 2016
The single most realistic reaction at the start of the episode, because thats both kinda how my mind went when I realized all the connections, and also how probably would have reacted.
Dec 1, 2017 2:09 PM

Jul 2015
Oh my god, I just love the way this anime handles to romance.

Koiwai best bro! His plan succeeded even more than planned and now they are... together in Sakurai's apartment, disisgonnabegud.

Seeing Morioka think so negatively about herself was so sad, but Sakurai doesn't allow that!
Dec 1, 2017 2:51 PM

Nov 2014
Their interaction in the rain made my heart jumping.
Dec 1, 2017 2:56 PM

Mar 2016
In case it's not clear, in Japan, showering is something that's done before sex, always. Letting someone use your shower is practically an invitation to sex. That's why it's so awkward.
Dec 1, 2017 3:44 PM

Mar 2016
I want more......
Dec 1, 2017 4:05 PM

Oct 2017
Despite my negative thoughts about Koiwai, he really was the bro today.
I still can quite relate to Morimori-chan's self-deprecating nature, but without the extreme and cute reactions. Sakura-chan helped her not to feel bad about her situation, quite the opposite.

Just 1 more episode left and a Special. I do really hope that they confess each other the next episode, still have the feeling that we'll get a Season 2. Pray God for that (?)

PS: I'm still waiting for the full version of the ED of the show.
tlato_butDec 1, 2017 4:13 PM
"What a Player, what a Champion here at Wimbledon, the first man to win 8 Championships."
Andrew Castle on Roger Federer winning his 19th Grand Slam title.
Dec 1, 2017 4:28 PM

Jan 2008
Koiwai going bro route, thank goodness and my god this episode was fun. Much interaction between the two in person. Both are so awkward it's so enjoyable.
Dec 1, 2017 4:30 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Ah another cute episode between the two. Seems like Kowai really is pushing for Sakurai to get with Moriko. The interaction between the two is very fun to watch and it'll be interesting to see where it goes in the final episode.
Dec 1, 2017 4:45 PM

Dec 2016
Man with one episode left I really hope this shows ends on a happy ending. I don't really want a season 2 unless it's about Sakurai and Morioka dating, but who knows
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Dec 1, 2017 4:56 PM

Sep 2017
Moriko was so adorable this episode! The over exaggerated reactions were so on point. Only one episode left, but I think it will be enough time to wrap up their relationship given where we just left off. I swear if we get a cliffhanger I will be pretty annoyed, but I think everything will be fine.

Side note Koiwai is the just the best troll/bro.
Dec 1, 2017 4:57 PM

Oct 2012
Soo, another cliffhanger, waaah, now to wait another week. Well, it's kinda obvious they'll end together but I'm really curious how they manage to break the ice in the end. If I have to guess, they would probably launch their MMO together.
Let's hope for some decent conclusion.

luigi-dude said:
Still, I will mention that it seems like many ED characters aren't going to get resolution as the show just doesn't seem like it has the time, hell, we still haven't even SEEN some of the guild characters IRL. and remember this is called RECOVERY of an MMO Junkie, are we just gonna get a finish to the romance and not have her any better off from her dangerous NEET lifestyle??

I was thinking about exactly that and... now I'm pretty much sure the MMO reunion won't happen in the next episode, it would be maybe way too much to fit in.
But... judging from how Blu-Rays are coming out (eps 9 and 10 are already), it's almost clear the reunion will happen in ep11 special incuded with the anime boxset next week. So it won't air on tv but would be available simultaneously with ep10.

So ep10 probably only concludes the relationship of Morioka and Sakurai (them getting together), with in-game agreement to get together as a cliffhanger, sort of. If there are no english subs on the BD, we'll have to wait till fansubs comes out.
Dec 1, 2017 5:41 PM

Aug 2015
This has quickly become one of my favourite shows, if it has a good ending it will be amazing.
Dec 1, 2017 6:02 PM

Jul 2015
Oooooohhhhhh boy this is the awkwardness I live for. Koiwai doin God's work, and now to wait for the confession...
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Dec 1, 2017 6:32 PM

Aug 2015
omg I just love them so so much. I want this show to never end ;_;
Dec 1, 2017 6:38 PM
Jul 2015
Dammit if I don't get a kiss or some form of closure I won't be able to live with myself ! I LOVE THIS PAIRING SO MUCH. I was giggling so much at their awkwardness, it's not cringe but just sweet and definitely overthinking on both their parts.
Dec 1, 2017 6:53 PM
EDM ❤

May 2012
Episode 9 still no romance tag
Dec 1, 2017 7:13 PM

Nov 2017
Sakurai felt being friendzoned but thanks to Koiwai he regained his confidence agayn

Koiwai is rlly the best bro also rep to Kanbe who's also worrying about his guild member hh

god it's only one episode left, i think i should start reading the comics now :[
“Unknowing ignorance is preferable to informed stupidity.” -Brandon Sanderson
Dec 1, 2017 7:13 PM
Jul 2018
I finished episode 8 like "AAAAAAAAAAA"

Now I finished episode 9 like "awwwww ❤"
Dec 1, 2017 7:26 PM
Oct 2017
With only one episode left, I feel like the ending is gonna be kinda rushed. I was hoping to see some kind of IRL meetup between the guild members, but now I worry if they do that, it's going to cause issues with leaving enough screentime for Sakurai and Moriko... They're still super awkward, so it's going to be tough to finish this properly.
Dec 1, 2017 7:48 PM
Feb 2009
Koiwai-san has officially won best bro award as of this episode, god bless him.
Dec 1, 2017 7:50 PM

Jul 2014
Please don't give us the conclusion like they decide to keep playing the game and all without any sort of conclusion in real life.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2017

164 by mjjones0 »»
Yesterday, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2017

312 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2017

178 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2017

186 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 2:18 AM

» The kind of ending I really hate

mufarari - Feb 7

4 by Musanka »»
Feb 9, 2:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.