Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Sister's All You Need. (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 26, 2017 5:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Happy Birthday to Miyako!

The threw a surprise party for her although it seemed all pretty normal. Delicious food, fun atmosphere, etc. Miyako and Nayuta also seems to have really bonded together this epsiode. The beginning of a beautiful relationship!

Second half of this episode bored me. Need more Ashley Oono
Nov 26, 2017 6:47 AM

Apr 2010
The biggest problem with this anime is that the episodes are over way too fast.

It was a nice episode tho but they didn't come to a confession tho Miyako having feelings for Itsuki was someone expected.
She just isn't as straight forward as Nayuta when it comes to her feelings.

The amusement park part was funny especially the first attraction.
Nov 26, 2017 7:57 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Happy Birthday Miyako you beautiful human being!

This episode was a hell of a lot of fun but it really sucked to see both Haruto and Miyako down like that since they both realized that they'll probably never be with who they love :(

Nov 26, 2017 8:11 AM

Sep 2015
And there goes the hope for him.

I want read that novel she wrote for Miyako.
Into the Internet!
Nov 26, 2017 8:12 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode, was really fun to watch gang celebrate Miyako's birthday and have fun at the amusement park.

I loved the part where Itsuki looked at Nayu and was like, 'The Little Sister attribute'. xD

I wanted more out of the 'yuri' scene. XDD

Despite all the fun in this episode, the ending was pretty bittersweet. :(
Nov 26, 2017 8:23 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I feel increasingly sorry for Haruto, the man goes through a shit time right now.
Nov 26, 2017 8:24 AM
Sep 2014
Happy Birthday Miyako-Chan !
Poor Haruto, I'll keep rooting for you to go out with Miyako-chan <3
izubariNov 26, 2017 8:42 AM
Nov 26, 2017 8:58 AM

Jun 2015
Happy Birthday Miyako! She had a nice birthday party. I wanted to see more of the yuri scene xD Everyone had fun at the amusement park. I feel bad for Haruto. He's going through a lot.
Nov 26, 2017 9:01 AM
May 2013
The Beginning of the End (if not already) of a possible romance...

The episode was nice to watch but had some 'feels' moments ...

It looks as though its slowly going towards a Harem route (and I'm not complaining much)..

I wonder how Itsuki would react if Miyako confessed to him ...

Anyways.... looking forward to the next ep..
Nov 26, 2017 9:01 AM
Mar 2015
They have fun as friends but their love is all unrequited. Haruto gave good advice Miyako on dealing with genius.
Nov 26, 2017 9:02 AM

Sep 2016
When Haruto thought that he had hit the rock bottom and couldn't get anymore deeper
Nov 26, 2017 9:07 AM

Feb 2016
The ending wasn't unexpected but it would've been cool if those two actually hit it off. Hopefully things can start to look better for Haruto.
Nov 26, 2017 9:10 AM

Feb 2009
dammit i just want haruto and miyako to be happy! they are such wonderful characters

Nov 26, 2017 9:36 AM

Feb 2008
Happy Birthday Miyako .

Well we kind of knew that would never happen with Haruto, I wish you well.

So now go back to girl that writing manga for Itsuki novel.
I wouldn't be surprise she draw some kind of insane stuffs, make editor like that haha xD

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Nov 26, 2017 9:37 AM

Sep 2015
Dam poor Haruto I'm guessing he's gonna give up on Miyako since she's in love with Itsuki....;-;
Nov 26, 2017 9:52 AM
Jul 2017
I feel so bad for Haruto. Man did it just break my heart to see both him and Miyako sad because they knew that they would suffer for unrequited love for quite some time. She just sat there with hoplessness filling up her eyes, meanwhile haruto witnessed it all and knew that he didnt atand a chance, so moving. And i expected things to turn out this way too, but the way they showed it just hammered in the feels.
Nov 26, 2017 10:01 AM

Jun 2017
Aw, so the ship sank even before it left the harbor.
Nov 26, 2017 10:09 AM

Aug 2014
A meh ep tbh, the forced drama at the start was garbage, the only good scene was probably when he found out that she loves the mc and wasn't a cunt to use that time she almost cried to his advantage, he also told the MC not to help which was nice.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Nov 26, 2017 10:13 AM

Sep 2013
Miyako's birthday, haruto wants to go out with her so they go to the amusement park.
He realizes she wants itsuki, the jealousy and inferiority kick in again :'(
Nov 26, 2017 10:18 AM

Aug 2016
Poor Haruto, he doesn't deserve that.
Nov 26, 2017 10:31 AM

Jan 2014
How relatable. I gotta give this show credit for what it does.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Nov 26, 2017 11:08 AM

Oct 2014
Dammit Haruto condition atm is going at your favor!
Nayuta made use of Itsuki's "arrangement" perfectly thus putting Myaa off the war, and that's where you're supposed to come in!

and it's not like anyone would complain, either. Myaa never had a chance with Itsuki in the first place, and even she knows that so.. just go for it!
Nov 26, 2017 11:11 AM

Mar 2012
I really loved this episode, well, especially the second half. Like Zelev said, how relatable. And poor Haruto. Right after talking with Miyako about how even while surrounded by geniuses he has to not let it get to him and keep going, here comes another area where Itsuki "beats" him. The animators did a really nice job on Haruto's reaction shot in that moment, god, I felt they really captured that emotion perfectly. No matter how much he tells himself he's ok with being surrounded by people he doesn't feel he stacks up to, we've seen how it really does bother him before, and here' s another knife in the wound, though of course neither Itsuki nor Miyako is at fault here and he knows that.

I guess I just never expected so many well-placed subtle dramatic moments out of this show going in! It keeps pleasantly surprising me.
Nov 26, 2017 11:16 AM
Mar 2016
Man, this episode really shows how bad them Nips are when it comes to real romance, Miyako should've gone (if she could have ) with Haruto, instead with that loser Itsuki.
Would someone tell me if this will only run for 12 episodes?
Nov 26, 2017 11:17 AM

Sep 2013
Haruto was pretty lukewarm after he said he'd go hard for her after hitting rock bottom. Even when they were left alone he didn't do much. At least he figured out who Miyako liked before he tried too hard.

And plenty of Nayu and Itsuki stuff this episode which is always fun, that was obviously the highlight.
Nov 26, 2017 11:37 AM

Apr 2017
I felt like this episode was very good. They really went deep with the relationships between the characters and were able to keep a more serious tone despite being a comedy anime. The "little sister" pop ups killed the mood sometimes but overall I would give this episode a 9/10.
Nov 26, 2017 12:06 PM

Oct 2012
Well, this outcome was to be expected since the last episode but I still though he would at least give it a try... but this was maybe even more bittersweet.

Excelent episode, actually, those interaction are precisely what this series needs. I enjoyed both the birthday part and the amusement park part too. Nayu and Itsuki really seems like they have the right chemistry and those situations when you are watching the pair having fun yet feeling pretty awkard being with someone else really do happen even IRL.
Sadly, their relationship was never meant to be.

Of course, that doesn't change the fact that I would like to see Itsuki with Miya in the end (even though Nayu would be brokenhearted then which is sad, well, one of them would be anyway). But after this episode I wouldn't actually mind if he ended with either of them.
But it's obvious this plotline won't get resolved before introduction of new art girl and before he somehow stumbles on his sister naked, revealing all the truth about her not being his brother.

Well, really do wonder if we get any closure for this anime or not. Let's hope so.
Nov 26, 2017 1:59 PM
Jul 2015
Haru_Touko said:
When Haruto thought that he had hit the rock bottom and couldn't get anymore deeper
that was like a triggered flag. So sad :( but overall funny episode!
Nov 26, 2017 5:14 PM

Jan 2016
When he said he's gonna go up I know he's gonna fall down deeper than he was before.. poor Haruto..

I thought he's gonna confess at first when he saw Miyako expression ^^" and it looks like Itsuki is starting to like Nayuta too~
Nov 26, 2017 6:19 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
good fucking lord is Nayu adorable
Nov 26, 2017 6:28 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Poor Haruto, it's gonna be awhile before he gets Miyako to go for him instead.
Nov 26, 2017 6:33 PM

Nov 2011
It was a predictable episode. Even after the last episode you had to figure it was going to end like this. I mean Miyako is not going to stop liking Itsuki even while rooting on Nayu.

Honestly I did not like Itsuki in the beginning of this series but he's been growing on me.

I like this whole cast.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 26, 2017 6:34 PM
Mar 2017
I'm the only one who wants Miyako with Itsuki? I know that Itsuki kiss Nayu in the manga/novel but... I go for Miyako x Itsuki.
Nov 26, 2017 6:39 PM

Feb 2017
FeelSadMan Haruto. Knowing his crush like his own friend.
Good guy Itsuki, he is popular but still dont want to have any relationship and kerp neutral, knowing it would be better if they stay as usual.
Or Itsuki dont pike any of them lmao

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Nov 26, 2017 7:25 PM

Jun 2017
I came for little sisters, not a lot of feels.
I’m just kidding, but I only started this series because I thought it would just be a trashy little sister show. Now I’m sort of enjoying it as a normal show, I’ve given it a score of 7/10, and I hope these last few episodes are as good as this one
Nov 26, 2017 8:04 PM

Feb 2013
Is there someone who noticed how Itsuki tried to distract Nayu from the rest? I don't think he really enjoyed the rollercoasters and the other shit she likes... He just took her to help his friends... Don't you think?
I kinda guessed it by his eyes...
And he soon asked the megane guy if he had some progress, so...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 26, 2017 8:12 PM

Apr 2011
Shipping are slowly starting to take shape here. Itsuki with Nayu, Haruto
with Miyako. But Miyako likes Itsuki...I'm not feeling comfy with them
but lets see how it develops.Though I wonder what Haruto will do now he
realizes, she likes Itsuki. It was a fun episode, but I feel bad for him and Miyako as well. Stay strong the both of you.

Itsuki, you lucky bastard. Two cute girls likes you.
Nov 26, 2017 9:51 PM
Nov 2017
I loved miyako-chan
Nov 26, 2017 11:22 PM

Jan 2013
Nice for the episode to focus entirely on the relationships. But the way it played out just set things up for a long complicated stalemate.
Nov 27, 2017 3:01 AM

Jan 2016
Happy Birthday to Miyako.

And Double Date!

Haruto... omg this man...you're the best.
Nov 27, 2017 4:23 AM

Mar 2013
I really feel so bad about Haruto. After what happens to him before, now combo'ing with this... Hopefully It'll get better later. Haruto deserves better...
Also Itsuki is probably start having feeling for Nayu now...

Great Episode, and probably make me saw a better view for this series...
Nov 27, 2017 6:19 AM
Jan 2016
Wow this anime is really deep...deeper than Eromanga-sensei. And I really feel sorry for Haruto, it's like everything didn't work well for him...his job and now about love. I don't know but I think that's cruel man...I agree with Haruto, Miyako is a really nice girl, because she really thinks and concern about her future.
Good episode, but a little hurt to watch wkwk.
Nov 27, 2017 6:41 AM

Oct 2015
Good thing they aren't forcing Haruto x Miyako all too soon props for that at least
Nov 27, 2017 7:14 AM

Aug 2013
Tbh the most interesting part of this episode is guessing whether Myaa was actually jealous of Nayu because of Itsuki or because by seeing them together, she was reminded that those two actually have a rather fulfilling life (having a job they like, getting along with the person they love), things that she had wished on her birthday.

Well since she's crushing on the siscon, it's probably the former.
Nov 27, 2017 10:54 AM
Jul 2017
Just right when i'm going to drop this show. The director really like to drop your excitement and then hook you back, i thought it'll be another SoL kind of episode again when i watch this episode at first.
Nov 27, 2017 1:48 PM

Nov 2008
That was a fun Joypolis commercial.
Nov 27, 2017 2:58 PM
Oct 2017
go out with nayu already😍 you and mc are like two peas in a darn pod. I feel sorry for haruto' auto friendzone status but don't lose hope yet.
Nov 27, 2017 5:34 PM

Jul 2009
I think it was right for Haruto not to confess this time. Miyako isn't in the right frame of mind yet to consider him. But I do think he just needs to persevere! The same way he came to the realization that he liked her because she was a good person, it can happen to her as well. She just needs time.

and goddamnit I want Nayu and Itsuki to be together already! And even if they do get together i don't want their bickering/dynamic to change. Like i still want Nayu to be obsessive and for him to blow her off (because let's face it, she says some darn embarrassing things) but just for there to be that underlying knowledge that their feelings are mutual and they are actually together :)

And I would prefer that to happen before the last episode because i want some episodes with that new development! Alas, wishful thinking.
Nov 28, 2017 12:22 AM

Apr 2015
dat oregairu poster
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Nov 28, 2017 5:56 AM

May 2017
Haruto doesn't belong in this anime

Itsuki should just go for harem end, he's too beta tho

And Haruto is so fucking dumb. He didn't even wondered why a normie like Myaa is hanging out with a bunch or authors so can't feel bad the idiot. And this is a fucking harem people, why are y'all rooting for Itsuki to lose a potential harem member jfc
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2017

105 by myanimelisy »»
May 17, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2017

166 by Dapineappleking1 »»
Apr 6, 1:17 AM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2017

88 by Miki42 »»
Jan 2, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2017

139 by Miki42 »»
Jan 1, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2017

231 by Miki42 »»
Jan 1, 11:12 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.