Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Sister's All You Need. (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 23, 2017 3:14 AM

Mar 2013
Nayu is too sexy xD

Seriously, what the heck is MC doing when there are two cute naked girls playing with each other in the water :c

YJGQ said:
Hmm, she looks familiar. Waaait a minute...

Lmfao
Oct 23, 2017 6:20 AM

Jun 2015
After the second episode, this was disappointing, too little happened and felt more like a mediocre slice of life which generally I dislike.
Oct 23, 2017 8:55 AM

Nov 2008
I think I just watched a 24 minute tourism commercial.
Oct 23, 2017 10:37 AM

Nov 2007
Swim_Swim said:
After the second episode, this was disappointing, too little happened and felt more like a mediocre slice of life which generally I dislike.
I have the same feelings. I thought that after introducing stories of main characters in the second episode, the next one will start to develop some interesting interactions between them and the actual story will begin.
It was rather unsatisfying. 2/5
Oct 23, 2017 11:02 AM
Jan 2014
give the egg the good S U C C
Oct 23, 2017 5:12 PM

Feb 2016
Anathor said:
Oh no, the stamps are back and in full force during the second half...The transition between scenes/places was so damn fast too. Can Itsuki really affoard all those travels? I mean he might be successful and all; but going to Hokkaido just to eat and mess around, with a plane? Maybe I underestimated his finances based on the place he lives in.
Miya is probably going to be the third wheel after all, don't think he'll be able to keep refusing Nayu forever.

Agreed! The transitions were oddly timed and at the times the music was either repetitive or out of place. The little sister stamps don't have a consistent theme and are just getting more annoying each episode.
We aren't given enough context to understand Itsuki financial situation but in the previous episode it seems that he was successful with one of his books. Possibly why he can afford these trips.
Oct 23, 2017 7:47 PM
Jun 2014
pintobeans said:
Anathor said:
Oh no, the stamps are back and in full force during the second half...The transition between scenes/places was so damn fast too. Can Itsuki really affoard all those travels? I mean he might be successful and all; but going to Hokkaido just to eat and mess around, with a plane? Maybe I underestimated his finances based on the place he lives in.
Miya is probably going to be the third wheel after all, don't think he'll be able to keep refusing Nayu forever.

Agreed! The transitions were oddly timed and at the times the music was either repetitive or out of place. The little sister stamps don't have a consistent theme and are just getting more annoying each episode.

I like that whistle music that they use at the end of the chapter aand the first time they used in the episode ... the second time was clearly a "we don't have enough budget for more music"

the pacing is horrible ... the new character in his dramatic moment came outta nowhere and besides showing once again the big inferiority complex of the author it didn't show anything more, like AT LEAST show a good draw of his artist for us to believe he's that good

the stamp are shiet ... trying to hard to be SYD, and at least if they try to do that, make those moment funny dammit!! or sister related, because it's really dumb throwing the stamp all willy nilly, it got old in the first episode ¬¬
Oct 24, 2017 2:22 AM

Jan 2017
i'm confused. do itsuki knows that chihiro is actually a girl or not?
Oct 24, 2017 10:04 AM

Jun 2015
The way Kani said ILY was cute!

Oct 24, 2017 11:02 AM

Jul 2014
This anime has its time to time good moments and time to time horrible ones, what the fuck were those shark and little sister shit and the naked characters near the end... had to skip through those.

This anime simply shines when it comes to SoL, those small talks they have... typical gateway to adulthood.
Oct 24, 2017 12:33 PM

Sep 2010
Brother root - main root ;3
Oct 24, 2017 3:46 PM

Oct 2008
That trap brother bugs me off, if MC knew he's a she...cuz she really looks like a SHE and sounds as SHE!
so lewd Nayuta's egg licking!
3/5.

Oct 24, 2017 9:39 PM
Oct 2009
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)...great anime great scenes great episode...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oct 24, 2017 10:17 PM

Feb 2016
Knighto16 said:
pintobeans said:

I like that whistle music that they use at the end of the chapter aand the first time they used in the episode ... the second time was clearly a "we don't have enough budget for more music"

the pacing is horrible ... the new character in his dramatic moment came outta nowhere and besides showing once again the big inferiority complex of the author it didn't show anything more, like AT LEAST show a good draw of his artist for us to believe he's that good

the stamp are shiet ... trying to hard to be SYD, and at least if they try to do that, make those moment funny dammit!! or sister related, because it's really dumb throwing the stamp all willy nilly, it got old in the first episode ¬¬

Yo same, just gonna watch the show ironically if I'm going to keep my sanity.DX
Oct 25, 2017 11:37 PM

Sep 2017
This show is fun to watch.
Oct 28, 2017 10:09 AM
Jan 2015
Tokoya said:
kyzrs said:
all i can say is that this show is lowkey underrated even.
I could not agree more....I want this to be 24-25 episodes so badly

Either you stole this comment from gogoanime or someone stole your comment and pasted on gogoganime

anyways , my favorite moment of the episode LOL

YJGQ said:

You have been watching some serious shit LOL

yaayyy .. sticking his balls on girls face LOL
karmashizzle said:

o(≧∇≦o)                
Oct 28, 2017 12:09 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
nekkoMaster said:
Tokoya said:
I could not agree more....I want this to be 24-25 episodes so badly

Either you stole this comment from gogoanime or someone stole your comment and pasted on gogoganime

anyways , my favorite moment of the episode LOL

YJGQ said:

You have been watching some serious shit LOL

yaayyy .. sticking his balls on girls face LOL
karmashizzle said:

o(≧∇≦o)                
Whoever that is, they straight up stole mine and kyzrs's comment lol
Oct 28, 2017 2:45 PM

Aug 2015
I liked that :3 She's just another cute perverted anime girl... but Nayu is the best.
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Oct 28, 2017 5:09 PM

Jan 2014
Lol I'm pretty conflicted about this show. The drama aspect is pretty good. But the ecchi really brings it down at times.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Oct 29, 2017 3:31 PM

Dec 2014
YJGQ said:

Hahaha, christ man. You know your hentai too damn well.
Oct 30, 2017 4:57 AM

Apr 2015
ahh... I see a lot man of culture in this thread... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
oh god that Egg scene... lol
and nude on the beach?? damn...

new guy appears... his hair is so cool...

can't get enough of the ED
Nov 4, 2017 2:51 PM

Nov 2013
That's an interesting way to eat an egg.

I feel sorry for the editor. He has not only to run after Itsuki, but also the illustrator.

Nice beach scene.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 6, 2017 1:39 AM

Mar 2009
jesus christ that egg scene. Nayu best girl. Why is he not banging her yet?
Nov 12, 2017 10:06 AM

Jun 2016
Idek what to say about this anime. I almost dozed off while watching this and I don't think I can watch it any further. Ugh. Dropped. Boring af.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 25, 2017 6:15 AM

Sep 2012
giv it to Nayuta to turn any situation lewd lol

Zeldriss said:

No

don't u think he would be all over hes step sister if he knew? lol

Sugram22Dec 25, 2017 6:19 AM
Dec 25, 2017 7:32 PM

Jan 2017
Sugram22 said:

Zeldriss said:

No

those are really good nayuta moment. lol this was during ep 3 but so far, any hint that he almost know or already know in Light novel?
Dec 25, 2017 11:37 PM

Sep 2012
Zeldriss said:
Sugram22 said:

No

those are really good nayuta moment. lol this was during ep 3 but so far, any hint that he almost know or already know in Light novel?

i read spoilers from ppl who read LN but haven't found info if & when he finds that out, hard to find one specific thing sometime
Feb 4, 2018 1:22 PM

May 2012
That's quite the different episode I expected for it being the third in row. But well not that bad actually, let's see what's next.
Aug 12, 2019 12:40 PM

May 2017
The guy start to draw a little sister being sexualy attack by a shark, then he want to eat baby sharks -_-" hes just as broken as me lol

Kuroneko on background holding something , so shes assistant ? Maybe kirino assistant

Want to see more of that handsome guy imouto, i think shes a brocon type
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Nov 3, 2019 5:23 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I want to know the reason why Itsuki rejected Nayuta, she's way too cute even if she's highly perveted lol
Nov 4, 2019 1:01 PM

Apr 2013
The amount of naked girls in this show is definitely above average. He must have a lot of money to have such trips just casually all the time.
Apr 23, 2020 1:46 PM

Mar 2019
Ok,so Itsuki and his brother have parents and he's staying alone cus he wants to.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

May 4, 2021 7:36 AM

Jun 2020
Right off the bat Nayuta suggested a trip to Okinawa which really happened

A trip to Okinawa with the gang sadly Haruto isn't around since he's too busy dealing with something else typical Haruto Nayuta really makes things a little bit sexual every time she has an opportunity she strikes, A little bit of a talk with Itsuki and Miyako about Nayuta which clears somethings up and a little bit of a flashback, dang that beach scene sheesh

And now a trip to Hokkaido they're living the life of a successful novelist and there he is their editor calling Itsuki that the illustration isn't finished yet and got found out he's in Hokkaido enjoying the life.
Jul 1, 2021 8:24 AM

Aug 2018
But for real, though.. Why Itsuki ignores Kani's advances.. Like in the flashback he was interested.. At first.. After Kani's proposal to date.. What happened after that?.. Why he decided to refuse?..
So did you refuse to date, because you felt she's too good of an author, compared to you?.. Is that it?.. Man, that's strange.. Even if can be understandable..
Miyako is admiring Kani.. I feel you, Miyako.. Kani is just so great..
Well.. Again Miyako not being content with her own self.. Well.. Maybe, girl, you need something you want.. But what it is - I have no idea.. Maybe thinking in that direction could be useful?.. Like, there are some techniques to figure out, what you want/like.. Not all will suit you.. Not all will solve everything for you and instantly.. But researching something like that, putting your time in this - might be helpful.. There are actually lots of things in life.. Starting from hobbies, if what you want - to learn something about world.. Ending with some volunteering, if what you want is to bring something to world or something.. But.. You need to put time into that.. Which kind of suck, I guess.. But it's a possible way, if anything..
Hm.. And Itsuki once again refuses someone, due to their talent.. Hm..
Also it seems Itsuki isn't visiting his family as well.. For some reason..
This anime is so great.. But I'll stop praising it for now.. But it's truly great, and I must say it.. Then I'll try to say it less.. Even if it'll continue to be just as great..
Nov 12, 2021 1:07 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Don't you just love it when an anime girl compliments another girl on her body, usually during a beach episode? Like in this case it was "you're body is really toned!" Bro, you all have the same slim figure LOL

Also Itsuki's definitely gay. Two fully nude girls splashing each other at the beach and he doesn't even try to peak. Plus Miyaku seemed pretty comfortable with it as well and she's the more timid one, which probably wouldn't be the case if he WEREN'T gay. Itsuki = 100% gay. With Haruto. Cased closed.

Slime isekai gave us tsundere dragon. This anime has given us, drumroll please..... tsundere SHARK! And, shark sex....

How many anime do you know can say they have egg sucking

NYANPASU
5700XT

Sep 15, 2022 9:52 AM
Jul 2022
i still don't understand the point of the little sister stamps how and why are they any relevant to where they're placed in the story

man can't keep getting away w these fuckass stories bruh he tryna pull off full on beastiality now
this man needs to be stopped how does he still have his job
patchworxSep 15, 2022 9:56 AM
Nov 16, 2023 10:43 PM
Dec 2022
A good episode on Okinawa sights since the writers need to do some research on it for their next project.

A trip to Hokkaido just for salmon roe but ended up with ramen instead.
Dec 7, 2023 5:07 AM

Dec 2022
Nayuta just swallowed a hard boiled egg whole, shell and all. That's even more bizarre than just sucking on it. Maybe she was a Dasypeltis snake in her past life?

Shaded Horizon

Jan 2, 7:36 AM
Oct 2014
Idk why but I find this anime rather sad xd
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2017

105 by myanimelisy »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2017

166 by Dapineappleking1 »»
Apr 6, 1:17 AM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2017

82 by Miki42 »»
Jan 8, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2017

139 by Miki42 »»
Jan 1, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2017

231 by Miki42 »»
Jan 1, 11:12 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.