Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 6, 5:52 PM
Jan 2021
He ended up stealing panty in a duel lol and Darkness masochism intensifies.

love this seasons ED!!
Apr 6, 6:04 PM
Mar 2024
Watching further into konosuba is literally making me fall out of love with the series. Humor feels forced, megumin and the girls like background characters, episodes feel dragged out. Ur inevitably going to look at a series more critically as you continue and if it isn't getting better, people are going to fall out of it.
Apr 6, 6:05 PM

Jun 2015
Reply to phantom346
I know this is a comedy so I shouldn't sweat the details too much but it seems INSANE to me that Lalatina didn't get beheaded on the spot for hitting the princess. That moment just shook me out of my immersion for the rest of the episode. 4/5
@phantom346 Kazuma maybe, but not Darkness. She's too important, being the sole heir of the most important family in the kingdom after the royal family itself. Haven't seen it stated anywhere, but it's pretty clear that she has royal blood herself, so she's probably a somewhat close relative of the princess.

Also, the meeting is happening at her home, so... beheading the host might be kind of rude.

Apr 6, 7:51 PM

Mar 2020
Episode 2 is funny as always. But being leaked before the broadcast date is not funny. ๐Ÿ’€
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Apr 6, 8:32 PM
Mar 2015
As usual our boi steals the panties and brings down the house
Apr 6, 11:25 PM

Jun 2016
The ending was a direction I didn't expect, but did enjoy. I'm looking forward to learning more about Iris.
Apr 7, 2:07 AM

Oct 2011
Princess took Kazuma with her XD
Apr 7, 12:15 PM
Jul 2021
loved it, really good
Apr 7, 7:18 PM
Jul 2020
@Nikoslovescoffee @lingojk

Yup! Darkness is such a top tier bestie <3 She saved the team now, like she saved Kazuma in s2. My love to her only increasing

And i have to mention Megumin. I loved how she comforted Kazuma in first ep. And in this ep she slayed that outfit 10/10.

Only if Aqua would be more usefull....
Apr 7, 8:43 PM

Feb 2017
Loved seeing Darkness take on a more reliable role this time around.
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Apr 8, 6:08 AM

Mar 2010
He got kidnapped lmao!

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.

Apr 8, 10:29 AM

Mar 2024
I want a new princess lmao
Apr 9, 12:16 PM
Jun 2022
Things are getting better from here on
DanijiApr 9, 12:24 PM
Apr 9, 1:35 PM
Jun 2022
Reply to SpiderMiles3523
@AnchorShip humor pretty much feels outright forced at this point. Plot progression moving too slowly. Almost like background music while playing on ur phone. Isekai fans severely overrate their series if not be outright elitist. If you put any anime next to a popular isekai and you will get lynched for not admitting the isekai is better. Tensura 1st episode almost nothing happened and the raring is already grossly inflated.
@SpiderMiles3523 any anime fans ever*
Don't put isekai fans into special category of overreacting stans of their favourite anime.
Apr 9, 10:11 PM
Apr 2023
This mischievous princess really is a handful ๐Ÿ˜†
I got to be honest, the spinoff about Megumin a few seasons ago was kinda fun but the Konosuba without Dustiness, Aqua and of course Kazuma is just not that good. This really is a fun show, I wonder how much hard work they did to adapt this from the novels.
Apr 10, 4:05 AM
Oct 2019
Love the character moments and progress (also wtf Kazuma, the laundry, really??)
Apr 10, 7:47 AM

Mar 2020
interesting that this managed to go from funny to serious and back that easily
Apr 10, 2:35 PM
ๅญ”็œŸใƒปใ‚ณใ‚ฆใƒžใ‚ณใƒˆ

Jun 2017
I had no intention of watching this leaked episode but man, this series is just too gold to hold back from such temptations!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 10, 7:10 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Ah the crew finally meets Princess Iris and darkness is about as uptight as she possibly can be regarding the circumstances. Of course at the end of the episode the princess takes Kazuma with her ๐Ÿ˜‚
Apr 10, 7:20 PM
May 2020
Its so peak and it so funny
Apr 10, 8:46 PM
Mar 2021
It was honestly a pretty good second episode
Apr 10, 11:11 PM
Nov 2020
Ah yeah. I needed this kinda BS in my life.
Apr 11, 8:52 AM
Oct 2021
Loved it. Best anime ever
Apr 11, 8:52 AM
May 2018
funyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Apr 11, 6:21 PM
Apr 2018
I thought each of the characters did a wonderful job of showing their quirks in this episode, and the end is a good cliffhanger.
Apr 11, 8:33 PM

Nov 2009
(Yup, gotta watch the movie, seems like 80% of the stuff they're referencing in season 3 is happening directly after the Movie...)

___ ___ ___

"HO... HOHO"

The girls actually look pretty good in those dresses (even Megu)

(also... I imagined Darkness being slapped and whipped on the floor while wearing that dress... something about doing Sadist stuff to a Rich Girl... lol)

Darkness is hawt and I would say best girl of this series. (I say that since season 1) Her downside of being a maso is actually a upside for me, LOL.

And the Princess is actually pretty cute. But she does have some flaws.

LOL @ Kazuma putting on a acting performance while telling his story. (Even more funny @ Darkness's expression, LOOOOL)

Also, that Drunk Aqua... I feel like poking her for some reason.

And Kazuma gets... kidnapped by the little Princess, who seems to have sorta fallen for him (just as Darkness is secretly fallen for him)
amlgApr 11, 9:01 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 12, 1:27 PM

Aug 2022
Loved seeing Darkness in a maid outfit. She was really cute.
Apr 12, 3:04 PM

Sep 2022
This invitation was really interesting lmao
Apr 12, 4:52 PM

Aug 2020
Where can I find the second episode?
Apr 12, 5:09 PM
Nov 2021
This ep is hilarious lol
Apr 13, 1:40 AM

May 2021
A Darkness carry episode

I didn't think Aqua would come in clutch by the 2nd ep itself but here we are.

Also, Kazuma jinxing himself as usual by telling the girls to prepare for his moving. Look how that ended up. Well, to be precise, it was kidnapping rather than moving but the point is, he jinxed himself hard.

Apr 13, 7:15 AM
Jun 2020
NฤฐCE!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 13, 5:41 PM

Jun 2022
Who keeps hyping this up ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
Apr 13, 6:49 PM

Oct 2016
Drive isn't visually on par with previous studios yet again but everything else is.
Apr 13, 10:27 PM
Aug 2020
Peak comedy is back!
Apr 14, 3:36 PM

May 2021
Wiz's business is finally booming.
Echidna best waifu :D
Apr 15, 8:03 PM
Jun 2022
Why the hell Konosuba can be this good :)))
It just took so long for the season, but the waiting was worth it.
After Frieren, we got this, damn! Life is good! Life is good!
Apr 16, 3:41 AM
Jul 2020
Still laughing aloud every episode with this show.
Apr 16, 11:06 AM
Apr 2019
funny, well animated
Apr 16, 10:33 PM
Sep 2020
anyone know when will be ep 3 out ?
Apr 17, 8:25 AM

May 2015
Princess Iris is so cute.
Apr 17, 8:32 AM
Jun 2020
It finally happened: KonoSuba got a proper heroine... Eris doesn't count (you will know why later).
Apr 17, 8:48 AM

Jul 2017
This was A LOT better than the first episode, unsurprising since I did like the volumes that this season is adapting. Comedy had more funny moments, was way less forced in delivery, and all over the place with pacing, and had a good twist ending in the Princess dragging Kazuma with her away from his party members to be with her and telling adventures. Darkness was already in such a panic in this whole episode, she's going to be suffering hundred-fold after what happened there lol. Before that insanity, it was nice seeing Darkness stand up for Kazuma when Princess Iris insulted him and even Megumin show restraint as she cared for Kazuma who was accused of being a liar. Even with this dysfunctional party, there is care that is built between the members to back each other up in troubled times.... to some degree at least. Even found the scene of Kazuma demanding a princess character switch to be funny and quite on-brand but with him over the past few volumes, reality always loses to his expectations. Still, the setup was there in this episode and the chaos at the castle should be a fun ride.

Only thing I wished is that the amount of shouting reduced a bit with the humor. It was less annoying than the previous episode with this, but a little bit less for future episodes than this is appreciated.
Apr 17, 8:51 AM

Jan 2016
A moe character in konosuba, that's a first. As always the comedy doesn't disappoint, the party interactions are so funny

That ED goddamnit, I laughed so hard on that. Now I cope they do one of these mini skits every single episode.
Apr 17, 8:55 AM
Jul 2023
Ah Steal, continue to be Kazuma most powerful spell.
Apr 17, 10:09 AM

Nov 2014
The outcome of this Steal was obvious tbh. I mean, that was the only proper way to handle it anyway lol.
I'm not impressed by Iris so far. I heard LN reader hyping her a lot, so I hoped for more. Hopefully next episode changes my mind.

Awesome ED btw :D
Apr 17, 10:16 AM

Feb 2019
Absolutely hilarious episode, this is the konosuba we’ve come to know and love. So many funny moments as usual from start to finish, but we can’t just gloss over the fact Kazuma confirmed to sniff the girls unwashed laundry lmaoo(he’s just like me)

The meeting with Iris went just about as well as you’d expect. Darkness literally told these mfs to be on their best behaviour and to their credit, they were. They’re just a gang of idiots ๐Ÿ˜‚ Kazuma putting on a masterclass in capping, Megumin with her cringe intro and Aqua.. well she was actually decent. That sand painting came out well and made a good impression.

Darkness was the highlight of the episode though. Strengthened her case for best girl. Sticking up for her friends time and time again, especially Kazuma whose exploits had been cast into doubt. Love how she made the princess apologise for insulting Kazuma, took a literal blade for him as well and made sure everyone kept their heads. She may come off as an idiot but she’s not as slow as she seems lol. Too bad Kazuma had to ruin it by stealing the knight’s pants ๐Ÿ˜‚

But that ending! This is where the real fun begins. Kazuma thought he was getting out of there and next thing he knows he’s teleported to Iris’ castle. Animation during that scene was so good too. Can’t wait for this arc to really start next week.
Marinate1016Apr 17, 10:59 AM
Apr 17, 10:29 AM
Jun 2020
JustAnotherShiro said:
I'm not impressed by Iris so far. I heard LN reader hyping her a lot, so I hoped for more. Hopefully next episode changes my mind.

Awesome ED btw :D

The next episode will definitely change a lot of peoples' minds. It will be mostly
Apr 17, 10:54 AM

Jul 2014
Another episode of random situations, impossible faces and screaming.

This season is utter trash.
Apr 17, 11:04 AM
Nov 2020
Reply to Sokah
Another episode of random situations, impossible faces and screaming.

This season is utter trash.
@Sokah For someone who dropped almost a 3rd of all anime he's ever watched I think you are better off dropping this one as well.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

InfinityDude88 - May 29

73 by kodeb8 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 24

132 by Agamenon »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 1

126 by alexw1020 »»
Yesterday, 12:36 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 22

130 by MrDrad »»
Yesterday, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

zetjex - Mar 29

211 by RyousukeKaga »»
May 29, 9:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.