Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Sister's All You Need. (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 12, 2017 11:23 PM

Aug 2015
I wonder how more meta this show will continue getting at this rate.
Nov 13, 2017 12:06 AM
Mar 2016
so this confirm miyako like itsuki too?
Nov 13, 2017 2:05 AM

Dec 2014
Damn, too real with Haruto at the end there... nice little reminder that sometimes even the bad works had a creator’s heart put into them. Not saying that should free them from criticism, but it is a good thing to keep in mind.
Nov 13, 2017 5:28 AM

Apr 2015
TheHonestThief said:
Damn, too real with Haruto at the end there... nice little reminder that sometimes even the bad works had a creator’s heart put into them. Not saying that should free them from criticism, but it is a good thing to keep in mind.

to be fair, the tweets did said the author was good, but the adaptation was trash.

>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Nov 13, 2017 5:51 AM

Oct 2017
God why is everyone hating this show? It is a pretty good one.
Nov 13, 2017 6:11 AM
Nov 2010
vellabrown said:
what if they aren't related by blood? like, chihiro is the daughter of itsuki's stepmother.

Dude in the first ep they said they weren't related.
Nov 13, 2017 6:19 AM

Aug 2012
At the end of the card game, miyako was looking at a card that says fall in love with the same person as your best friend

someone else always have what you want, but it usually means nothing to them...
Nov 13, 2017 7:07 AM

Sep 2015
I'm honestly shipping Miyako with Itsuki but she might not win at all. So I'll support the Haruto X Miyako ship xD.
Nov 13, 2017 8:41 AM

Dec 2014
MrJc said:
vellabrown said:
what if they aren't related by blood? like, chihiro is the daughter of itsuki's stepmother.

Dude in the first ep they said they weren't related.

Ah, I missed that somehow.
Nov 13, 2017 9:27 AM
Nov 2010
Yeah she was a tag along when the father remarried
Nov 13, 2017 11:51 AM

Nov 2008
Killbay_Kun said:
God why is everyone hating this show? It is a pretty good one.

cus it has Imouto in the title and Nayu looks a bit like what's her face from Eromanga-sensei, so obviously it's just another generic siscon show. OreImo 2.0 Eromanga 3.0 amirite

Aaanyway, this show is at its best imo when it focuses on the cast's careers and career-adjacent activities, so this episode delivered.
Nov 13, 2017 1:51 PM
Mar 2016
So Itsuki ha met his illustrator, Kaiko, but I thought Ena is his illustrator.........

Oh Haruto so you anime ain't doing well GET OVER IT!!!!!!

So If Itsuki thinks that Chihiro is a boy, that would be very stupid, considering that they've lived together for quit sometime.
Nov 13, 2017 10:46 PM

Jan 2016
It's fun to watch how the rating of the anime has slowly dropped
Nov 13, 2017 11:26 PM
Jul 2015
God damn at the amount of people complaining about the sekuhara. You people take stupid shit too seriously.
I liked that the mangaka referenced that she likes sagiri. Sucks for Haruto. But hey, maybe it'll get better as time goes on (still hoping black clover gets better). So chihiro is definitely a girl right? Either that or he's tucking it really well. Seems odd itsuki wouldn't know that, unless he's just in denial.
Nov 14, 2017 7:35 AM

Sep 2013
This show really does have some great moments. It's a shame it's not consistently great though.
Nov 14, 2017 7:54 AM

Jan 2008
I think it's obvious that both Nayuta and Miyako are aware that Chihiro is a girl despite her attempt to look otherwise. I'm pretty sure Itsuki knows as well but for some reason he chooses to ignore it and just pretends that it's his little brother. I could be wrong here but what if something happened between Itsuki and Chihiro in the past that made Itsuki oblivious and in denial? I mean, Itsuki barely talks to Chihiro and their relationship doesn't look like that of siblings. Maybe something happened which made Itsuki denies the fact that Chihiro is a girl and she poses as a boy for her brother's sake.
Nov 14, 2017 11:31 AM
Oct 2017
Did it never occur to anyone that Chihiro could be a transgender boy ? This would make Itsuki awesome for respecting his identity. It all adds up, seriously.

But this also makes the assault scene even more harmful and outright offensive.
Nov 14, 2017 1:26 PM

Aug 2015
Wow, harsh much? Poor Haruto.
Nov 14, 2017 2:35 PM

Oct 2016
I think they went a bit too light on the imouto stuff, but still a fine show regardless. To me, the characters are getting better/more tolerable with each episode.

妾はアステマ, 荒廃の天使
Nov 14, 2017 2:45 PM

Oct 2016
Amburu-Hime said:
Did it never occur to anyone that Chihiro could be a transgender boy ? This would make Itsuki awesome for respecting his identity. It all adds up, seriously.

If that's the case, then this show really took their characterization a step further and I'd be impressed with the (possible) resulting great interactions.

HatsumiShinogu said:
I think it's obvious that both Nayuta and Miyako are aware that Chihiro is a girl despite her attempt to look otherwise. I'm pretty sure Itsuki knows as well but for some reason he chooses to ignore it and just pretends that it's his little brother. I could be wrong here but what if something happened between Itsuki and Chihiro in the past that made Itsuki oblivious and in denial? I mean, Itsuki barely talks to Chihiro and their relationship doesn't look like that of siblings. Maybe something happened which made Itsuki denies the fact that Chihiro is a girl and she poses as a boy for her brother's sake.

I noticed that too. They seem very peculiar about avoiding as much talking as possible between Chihiro and his non blood-related/step brother. Feels like something's going to come and they could end up taking this show in many different directions.

妾はアステマ, 荒廃の天使
Nov 14, 2017 5:44 PM

Oct 2008
I will give 1 thumbs-up to Miyako for being concerned and crying for the frustrations that Haruto is currently going through.
Chihiro otoko!? FARG-IT! just look at now erotic her butt and panties are! DAMN!
4/5.
matias067Nov 17, 2017 10:24 AM

Nov 14, 2017 6:10 PM
Dec 2015
The Ena part was funny.( I don't get where everyone at right now) At first, I was like da fuck, but then again he is always looking for that golden ass. But it was funny, because someone told her not to get molested during the night at the picnic. That was 70% the funny part and then the other 30% was him in the act.
If people made everything like the manga and the novel, this wouldn't happen
Annoying boy: " But if they made it the same it would be boring."
Everytime someone says that I want to slay them. Seriously. And then those are the same people who complain they changed it too much.
Nov 14, 2017 9:44 PM

Feb 2015
saeed1m said:

I mean, to be fair, it's not really dropping at the moment. It pretty much started out with a shit score and now it's getting slightly better or slightly worse with each episode.
Nov 14, 2017 11:49 PM

Jan 2014
I liked this episode, besides the sexual assault. I was excited to have the two androgynous characters meet but that ended very badly...

Chihiro is a dude until he says otherwise. It'd be cool if he was a trans boy.
Nov 14, 2017 11:50 PM

Jan 2014
Amburu-Hime said:

Yes! Trans headcanon! That's what I've been thinking this whole time.
Nov 15, 2017 1:06 AM

Nov 2015
This is only marginally better than the total crap series Eromanga Sensei was, but I totally laughed out loud when this show flat out referenced that franchise. Nicely played.
Nov 15, 2017 7:01 AM
Jan 2016
Wow, that last scene is really unexpected and really hits me hard...because I've already experienced the same thing like Haruto, but in different kind of situation and I really understand well that it will be really hurts, because we've already work really hard and serious and sometimes we sacrifice something important to us. Really enjoyed this episode!!
Nov 15, 2017 7:56 AM

Jan 2016
at 16:57 it was written on the card that "Miyako falls in love with the same person as her best friend". I wonder who is that guy, he should be either Itsuki or Haruto
Nov 15, 2017 1:34 PM

Aug 2015
saeed1m said:

It has actually been steadily increasing. Several weeks ago it was around 6.7 flat.
Nov 15, 2017 2:57 PM

Nov 2013
I felt sorry for Haruto. Miyako showing such sympathy was nice.

I didn't like Setsuna that much to begin with, but this episode actually made me dislike him.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 16, 2017 12:43 PM
Jul 2018
saeed1m said:
at 16:57 it was written on the card that "Miyako falls in love with the same person as her best friend". I wonder who is that guy, he should be either Itsuki or Haruto

Don't we already know she likes Itsuki? There was this whole incident at their Uni when he was still attending.

I rarely trash talk about anime, even if i don't like them, but now i think i will hold back more. Its not like criticism is bad, by no means, but one doesn't have to be an asshole when expressing it.
Nov 16, 2017 5:24 PM

Jul 2013
The more I watch this anime, the more I like it. Episode 1 certainly had me skeptical, but I'm glad I stuck with it. :)
Nov 19, 2017 11:26 PM

Jan 2013
Solid episode. Found the card game pretty interesting, best game they played yet, but too much time spend on them. Ending was nice and dramatic.
Nov 20, 2017 6:27 PM

Jun 2015
What a nice episode, I actually think this is a pretty human show, even if it has its cliches, loved Haruto's reaction towards his books and anime reception, and a lot of funny gags we got were also great.
Nov 21, 2017 2:15 AM

Apr 2015
i really want to try that board game... it looks so fun... lol

Dark Nayuta is the best!! i like when the background music starts breaking slowly at that scene... lol Sayori's end scene

oh, Eromanga sensei join this show to become mangaka for Itsuki's LN...

and yes, i 100% sure chihiro is a girl... that pantsu shot though...
Nov 21, 2017 2:43 AM

Nov 2014
Punpun3 said:
sexually assaulting a minor = humour?
uhhh no, that's not funny

I thought they're both the same age? Doesn't make it less messed up though, I guess. lol
fun things are fun

Nov 21, 2017 8:14 AM

Jul 2017
Have a lot to say after watching this episode. It is already a pure tragedy if an anime turns out bad. Bad anime hurt creators much much harder than viewers. But the viewers are always the one complaining the most while won't help anything, except making the producers feel bad.
An anime being bad means nothing to us, because it is just one of our many choice of anime, we can just ignore it and watch others if we don't like it, or maybe gives some constructive criticism.
But the anime can mean everything to the producers. Writers may be inspired by other writers, but they are not comparing their work with other writers when they write, they just write what they really like, and they may like similar things. In the writers' eye, however, their work is always special and unique. Heartless comments like ''xxx is just generic trash" is just a sign of disrespectful to the hard work put in. It is totally fine if people think like that in their mind (it's not hurting anyone), but speaking such words loudly is just a showcase of immaturity and inconsiderateness.
Nov 21, 2017 11:55 AM

Mar 2014
Magito said:
The butchered anime adaptation reminded of a another anime adaptation of an LN adapted so bad, that the author discouraged others to not watch it.

Name of the LN/anime?
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Nov 21, 2017 7:35 PM

Apr 2011
Fabris said:
Magito said:
The butchered anime adaptation reminded of a another anime adaptation of an LN adapted so bad, that the author discouraged others to not watch it.

Name of the LN/anime?

Its Mahou Sensou.
Nov 22, 2017 5:10 PM
Nov 2017
So everyone knows that anime is mostly made for young men and most of it can be pretty sexist "guy fantasy"... but for real, sexual assault should not be portrayed as humorous and harmless. Seriously reevaluating watching the rest of this anime.
Nov 29, 2017 11:36 PM

Dec 2012
REVERSE TRAP AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Dec 25, 2017 11:52 AM

Sep 2012
vividz said:

wasn't that obvious from the start?

Amburu-Hime said:

u get ur answers here + there are forums that talk about it http://imosareba.wikia.com/wiki/Imouto_sae_ireba_ii_Wiki
but she most defiantly is a girl
Sugram22Dec 25, 2017 12:00 PM
Dec 26, 2017 1:48 AM
Mar 2016
Sugram22 said:
vividz said:

wasn't that obvious from the start?

Amburu-Hime said:

u get ur answers here + there are forums that talk about it http://imosareba.wikia.com/wiki/Imouto_sae_ireba_ii_Wiki
but she most defiantly is a girl

it not that obvious compare to nayuta during early ep
Jan 4, 2018 5:47 AM

Nov 2014
its really fun as usual for this episode

still, i really feel bad for haruto
i think that's describe every creator( not just ln author, could be mangaka, writer, anime director, game director, etc.) feel when getting that lots of harsh and negative response

keep it up good work, i really like this episode
Jan 11, 2018 7:18 PM

Jun 2013
Damn, that last scene with Haruto felt like a jab at modern anime viewers *cough* looking at you MAL elitists *cough*. I've had that feeling before with some projects in school where I thought I aced it, only to find out that I barely passed. Makes me appreciate genuine hard work more than talent sometimes nowadays. It'd be so nice if hard work and passion was all there was to success.

I'm seriously in love with this anime. Lots of variety for comedy and still has those moments that hit you hard.
Jan 26, 2018 8:20 AM
Jul 2015
That ass tho.

Okay, it would be the worst ship ever. Srsly? They got no chemistry at all.
Feb 4, 2018 2:29 PM

May 2012
Bit of a sad ending but quite interesting on the other side as well! Looking forwards to see what's next.
Aug 13, 2019 10:06 AM

May 2017
Damn that a perfect imouto we got there ! Pure golden imouto !
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Nov 3, 2019 10:37 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow the end was actually really touching, poor Fuwa he worked hard but the anime adaptation seems to be shitty...
And hummm, what the fuck with that sexual assault scene seriously
Nov 6, 2019 1:35 PM

Apr 2013
Say what you want about this show, but the emotional scenes are really well done. One of the best episode so far, even though that scene where he tries to pull her panties down was... not that well done.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2017

167 by Prinzwil »»
May 26, 2:30 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2017

105 by myanimelisy »»
May 17, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2017

82 by Miki42 »»
Jan 8, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2017

88 by Miki42 »»
Jan 2, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2017

139 by Miki42 »»
Jan 1, 8:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.