Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 9, 5:58 AM

Nov 2023
Very joyful and hilarious episode imo.

Kazuma swapped his body with the princess.

Goddess Iris cameo was good one too.

I know people make promises all the time
Then they turn right around and break them
When someone cuts your heart open with a knife, now you're bleeding
But I could be that guy to heal it over time
And I won't stop until you believe it
'Cause baby you're worth it
May 9, 6:37 AM
May 2024
Anyone think that the new girl looks like Futaba Sakura from Persona?

Some fun fanservice this episode.
May 9, 6:44 AM

Mar 2017
Bless Konosuba for bringing back degenerate fanservice in these times
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
May 9, 6:51 AM
Jan 2024
RAKIB2EMON said:
Was that Kazuma or Iris at the end???????

Kazuma at the end, cuz he never get that luck
May 9, 7:22 AM
Aug 2018
best espidoe ever
May 9, 7:54 AM

Feb 2021
Claire being a lolicon lmao
May 9, 8:11 AM

Mar 2024
First couple of episodes were trash. This and the one before it look promising. :)

I have to question the shtick about Kazuma being "under-leveled," though. It makes no sense. Okay, so the most massively over-leveled girl in the party has to be Megumin. If we follow standard role playing rules of any system, imagine the XP she got off this episode alone?! However, Aqua is a lazy slobbish drunk merely good for healing some folks now and then, and Darkness literally can not hit a moving or stationary target. Where do they get the XP? Meanwhile, Kazuma is more or less always the one saving the party's butt when it counts.

@MadanielFL I have to admit, I had unchaste thoughts. :-p
Love_And_ForwardMay 9, 8:18 AM
May 9, 9:03 AM
Jun 2022
This episode was ... interesting.
May 9, 9:57 AM
Jan 2018
funniest shit i've seen
May 9, 10:14 AM
Mar 2015
Our boi gets to wash the backs of Clare and Darkness Worry about tomorrow tomorrow
May 9, 10:14 AM

Aug 2022
Kazuma in Iris' body was really cringe and yet really hilarious.
May 9, 2:07 PM

Aug 2022
peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak
May 9, 2:19 PM
Oct 2019
Kazuma was really funny this episode LMAOOOO also I can't believe they just had 20 seconds of silence XD
May 9, 4:13 PM
Jan 2022
Nerdason said:
God bless this anime

fr this scene had me dying to
May 9, 4:14 PM
Jan 2022
Best episode in my opinion especially the scene where they were so quiet 😭
May 9, 4:56 PM

Feb 2020
second half of episode got real weird...
May 9, 5:05 PM

Apr 2015
Claire going out of character lol. This episode had some much moments that had me die laughing

That face from Iris in Kazuma body omg

May 9, 6:13 PM

May 2019
Reply to Dan_ALves
Best episode so far. So damn funny. That cut from them going to battle to Kazuma sitting in front of Eris is so good.

Also, I had noticed Lalatina, but I never had noticed Claire. I have now.

This Kazuma/Eiris face
@Dan_ALves Yep, we're finally back to our regular schedule of unhinged shit. Got a bit annoyed with Kazuma in the beginning of the season—even though that's pretty much his personality—but at least it was revived by whatever this episode was.

Can't believe Eris said this though

One of the anime scenes of all time
May 9, 8:19 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
This episode was wild and hysterical

Kazuma being cheered on like a chad right in front of the Princess, then he pulls the "shhh" rizz with Aqua.

The 15 seconds of silence with Eris was hilarious. We finally got a soft confirmation that Eris is Chris (even though we all knew that), due to her reaction to Kazuma talking about her flat chest. It seems she still has a soft spot for him though.

So I guess this season is all about these magical artifacts, now that we've run into the second one. Can't blame Kazuma for taking advantage of the situation though, seeing Claire nude too is just a bonus!
May 9, 8:45 PM
Sep 2021
As hilarious as always wkwkwk.

Sasuga
May 10, 6:34 AM

Apr 2018
not enough aqua this season
May 10, 9:17 AM

Feb 2013
For Kazuma to get that far, he's totally swapping back before he sees anything, right into a beating. 🙃
May 10, 9:22 AM
Aug 2020
Reply to Ironhide1125
Haven't laughed this hard at an anime in some time! Probably my favourite episode of Konosuba this season so far with how funny it was seeing Kazuma try and take advantage of the body swap but ultimately got switched back right at the end. Seeing Darkness and Megumin getting praised for their accomplishments in the battle against the devil king army was surprising and had its own amusement. Now time to get back to studying for finals >_>
Ironhide1125 said:
Kazuma try and take advantage of the body swap but ultimately got switched back right at the end

Wait, what? I thought that was just Iris POV in Kazumas body while Kazuma was somewhere else. So Kazuma switched back to be punched in the face or thats your headcannon? My headcannon is that Iris learned about the real world and Kazuma hot lucky.
May 10, 10:32 AM

Jun 2015
This is the best episode so far!
Read Toriko!
May 10, 11:32 AM
Jul 2023
Body exchange is not a base, but in konosuba, with its absurdly vulgar humor, everything takes on a strange color :)
May 10, 12:59 PM

Jul 2019
The first half of the episode was pretty lackluster but, oh my, the second the swap happened I knew we struck comedy gold.

Since this is Kazuma I am already anticipating the next trial or shunning of him.
SeygneurMay 10, 1:27 PM
May 10, 2:05 PM
Jul 2021
10/10 peak episode. Genuinely hilarious. One of the best episodes Ive seen ofKonosuba. Only wish Darknesses boobies were shown 😭😭😭
May 10, 5:24 PM
Oct 2023
they swapped bodies. Omg Kazuma is taking such a big advantage of it already lmao
May 10, 6:39 PM
May 2017
such a wild episode 😭😭
May 10, 9:49 PM
Sep 2020
One of the funniest konosuba episodes ever. God damn.
May 11, 2:07 AM
Nov 2018
Unbelievably funny for an unoriginal trope. Love the expressions
May 11, 9:10 AM

Jul 2017
The Devil King's Army has come to attack the kingdom, and Kazuma...has his reputation enough to back his morale...until he saw Eris again. That's the biggest WANK lols, even if Kazuma and his party are able to defeat the Army enough...that's for stupid Kazuma who got surrounded by kobolds, and has to plead with her to send him down to Earth, but not without a quest from her to retrieve the Divine Treasures from reincarnations. The girls are treated like heroes, even Megumin with her daily Explosion release, which Kazuma has to take care of her. To Iris, she's relieved that her big brother's alright, but a chanting of the necklace...actually swapped their bodies lols.

It turns out that Iris's necklace is a Divine Treasure, but what matters is the body swapping,,,which Claire indefinitely feels that Iris feels different, but having a bath together with Darkness, why not? And Kazuma ready to go into forbidden land while Iris...is left to Megumin...what are the odds lol.

This Body Switch arc is finna be funny.
May 11, 11:34 AM

Jun 2019
Another top-tier episode. Can't get enough of this. I need more more more. The body swapping has been funny just as I expected. LOL. The silence was so funny as well.

And, that last animation sequence was so damn good. Beautifully animated sequence.
May 11, 5:52 PM
Jun 2007
Kazuma is doing his pevert business with body swapping wwww
May 11, 7:05 PM

Nov 2009
LOL, this episode, LOL

Did useless Goddess get "Goblined" at the beginning? (but she somehow survived, and is reviving ppls by spewing alcohol at them... LOL)

They showed what happened behind the pudding scene, Kazuma WAS indeed humping up and down on Chris.

Darkness is really good this season huh... she feels a lot kinder than before, she was even worried about Kazuma

And Megu's regretting her gloating about Explosion again... had to get Kazuma to get her out of being surrounded by soldiers wanting to see advanced magic, lol.

BTW, still find it weird how that they set up a weird system where you can only learn a certain amount of magic... who made this system? why can't you just let people learn magic? lol...

And now that I think about it... are there any other mages in this world that isn't part of the "generically engineered mages" or Demons?

Huh... that "artifact"... very interesting... (I wonder what happened to the original Isekaier that owned this artifact tho...)

I wonder how it feels like to be in a Loli's body... (a royal loli where everyone bowns down to you... lol)

HAHAHA @ Kazuma when he's "shoo shoo"ing Mizurugi as Iris... (if only that was the actual Iris, that would have looked so cute)

TBH, I want to be Kazuma as Iris too... he gets to look at GIGANTIC ( \ Y / )... HOLY... (I could stare at those all day long)

Bet they'll let Kazuma squeeze them too, cause they'll just think it's Iris being playful. Also... Claire would invite it... cause she's... "that"... LOL
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 12, 4:32 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
I can't believe it, after so many episodes I was finally able to laugh again at an episode of Konosuba and it only took a Divine Treasure to do so. Yes, Kazuma's in the body of Iris was pretty funny more so than him getting beat up by kobolds or Megumin verbally insulting those punks. The way he delivered that line to Mitsurugi was something I missed from the first season where things caught me off guard instead of feeling same-y. Sadly, I'm not so keen on the bath scene and I don't suppose it'll end that well.

Needless to say, it was a good episode.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 12, 8:08 AM
Sep 2021
Kazuma has body swapped with princess Iris, more fun yet to come.
May 12, 10:04 AM

May 2015
Kazuma is in heaven!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 12, 10:04 PM
Jan 2023
I laughed so much watching the that my wife thought I was going crazy. It served as a way to get her into the series though :)
May 13, 1:36 PM
Jul 2022
This was probably the best episode so far!
May 13, 3:15 PM
Oct 2020
First 4 episodes were good, but nothing to write home about.
Finally, this one was a masterpiece, and not only comedy-wise
Kazuma remains to be one of the most realistically written and thus one of the best characters ever.
I would very much like to say that it was perfect, but unfortunately there were those last 30 seconds, that very last scene that went a bit too far in the wrong direction and was unfunny for me, but otherwise, yes, it's pretty much perfection. The scenes link perfectly with each other, jumping from joke to interesting situation to another joke and so on so fluidly that I don't think my mouth was rested for even a second, there was always at least a grin.

Konosuba once again proves its position as one of my favorite anime franchises and something that should go down in history books
May 14, 9:32 AM

Mar 2024
Reply to spicarie
damn you kazuma.. i laughed alot to this..

@spicarie ... and if he would just have been a tiny, tiny bit smoother it might have worked :D
May 14, 6:21 PM

Feb 2018
I thought I accidentally paused the anime near the beginning lmao, then I noticed the background was slightly shifting. That intended pause was actually part of the comedic effect ig xD

A familiar language pops up with a random body swap situation? I always feel the second-hand embarrassment whenever this stuff happens lol, it always ends up being wild in some way. Guess the effect wore off at the right moment too lmao, Kazuma reaped what he sowed indeed.

Never ending plan to watch list...

May 14, 9:38 PM
Feb 2020
Reply to Love_And_Forward
First couple of episodes were trash. This and the one before it look promising. :)

I have to question the shtick about Kazuma being "under-leveled," though. It makes no sense. Okay, so the most massively over-leveled girl in the party has to be Megumin. If we follow standard role playing rules of any system, imagine the XP she got off this episode alone?! However, Aqua is a lazy slobbish drunk merely good for healing some folks now and then, and Darkness literally can not hit a moving or stationary target. Where do they get the XP? Meanwhile, Kazuma is more or less always the one saving the party's butt when it counts.

@MadanielFL I have to admit, I had unchaste thoughts. :-p
Love_And_Forward said:

Yes, Megumin has the highest level.

You're probably not paying too much attention to say Aqua is "merely good for healing", have you missed the monsters she killed this episode? Aqua cleans the graveyard weekly, gaining XP consistently, she has killed countless Undeads sp far, including the Dullahan Veldia. Regardless her stats were always maxed out from the beginning thanks to her amazing divine talent, and she knows all Archpriest skills already so levels are meaningless for her, at best she can gain skill points to learn some new party tricks.

Darkness killed a bunch of Vanir Dolls once, but she mostly levels up by eating high grade food rich in XP, she's a wealthy noble after all.
May 14, 10:32 PM
Feb 2020
Reply to amlg
LOL, this episode, LOL

Did useless Goddess get "Goblined" at the beginning? (but she somehow survived, and is reviving ppls by spewing alcohol at them... LOL)

They showed what happened behind the pudding scene, Kazuma WAS indeed humping up and down on Chris.

Darkness is really good this season huh... she feels a lot kinder than before, she was even worried about Kazuma

And Megu's regretting her gloating about Explosion again... had to get Kazuma to get her out of being surrounded by soldiers wanting to see advanced magic, lol.

BTW, still find it weird how that they set up a weird system where you can only learn a certain amount of magic... who made this system? why can't you just let people learn magic? lol...

And now that I think about it... are there any other mages in this world that isn't part of the "generically engineered mages" or Demons?

Huh... that "artifact"... very interesting... (I wonder what happened to the original Isekaier that owned this artifact tho...)

I wonder how it feels like to be in a Loli's body... (a royal loli where everyone bowns down to you... lol)

HAHAHA @ Kazuma when he's "shoo shoo"ing Mizurugi as Iris... (if only that was the actual Iris, that would have looked so cute)

TBH, I want to be Kazuma as Iris too... he gets to look at GIGANTIC ( \ Y / )... HOLY... (I could stare at those all day long)

Bet they'll let Kazuma squeeze them too, cause they'll just think it's Iris being playful. Also... Claire would invite it... cause she's... "that"... LOL
amlg said:

Bet they'll let Kazuma squeeze them too, cause they'll just think it's Iris being playful. Also... Claire would invite it... cause she's... "that"... L

The Gods made the magical system. People aren't able to learn skills from different classes unless they are an Adventurer, it is how it is. It's like you're asking why the Avatar can master the 4 elements but other people can't, it's how it is, it's the magic system of the world.

And yes, there're other mages in the world beside Crimson Demons and Demons, like come on, let's pay some attention, shall we? Iris' teacher, Rain, is a mage, have you forgot how Kazuma went to the capital? Rain teleported him there. Pay a little bit more of attention and you'd remember Wiz, one of the main supporting characters, also a mage, you'd remember Megumin's Explosion teacher, Goddess Wolbach, another mage.
May 15, 8:02 AM
Apr 2023
Almost heaven 😂
May 15, 9:24 AM

Mar 2024
Reply to Othawastz
Love_And_Forward said:

Yes, Megumin has the highest level.

You're probably not paying too much attention to say Aqua is "merely good for healing", have you missed the monsters she killed this episode? Aqua cleans the graveyard weekly, gaining XP consistently, she has killed countless Undeads sp far, including the Dullahan Veldia. Regardless her stats were always maxed out from the beginning thanks to her amazing divine talent, and she knows all Archpriest skills already so levels are meaningless for her, at best she can gain skill points to learn some new party tricks.

Darkness killed a bunch of Vanir Dolls once, but she mostly levels up by eating high grade food rich in XP, she's a wealthy noble after all.
@Othawastz Yeah, I kinda did. I did forget about her unholy streak of undead kills. Nevertheless... "high grade food rich in XP," is that a thing now?! :D
May 15, 7:26 PM
Feb 2020
Reply to Love_And_Forward
@Othawastz Yeah, I kinda did. I did forget about her unholy streak of undead kills. Nevertheless... "high grade food rich in XP," is that a thing now?! :D
Love_And_Forward said:
Yeah, I kinda did. I did forget about her unholy streak of undead kills. Nevertheless... "high grade food rich in XP," is that a thing now?! :D

It always was, that's how most rich people level up.
May 16, 11:33 PM
Dec 2022
The Best Anime For This Season☺️👍
May 17, 1:55 PM
Apr 2023
Relly good episode i enjoyed that alot
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

InfinityDude88 - May 29

74 by Penguinu »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 24

132 by Agamenon »»
Yesterday, 5:50 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 1

126 by alexw1020 »»
Yesterday, 12:36 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 22

130 by MrDrad »»
Yesterday, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

zetjex - Mar 29

211 by RyousukeKaga »»
May 29, 9:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.