Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 5, 2022 6:30 AM

Jul 2021
I have heard way too much about this anime which made me really curious to watch this so here I am.

The animation is pretty bad for a 2007 anime. Or maybe it's just the art style? In any case I don't like it. The ED was pretty decent though.

Coming to the MC, I think he might not be a very good guy. Dude's got no shame, clicking pictures of random girls on the train. The rooftop scene where he pushed Sekai was fucked up even more seeing how Sekai brushed it off, the only possible reason for that is she probably loves him as indicated by her kissing Itou.

I at least have no problem with how Itou started liking Katsura, seemed pretty normal.

Coming back to Sekai, she's not normal at all. I don't understand what she's playing at. Is she doing the "I'm happy as long as my love is happy" thing by helping Itou get together with Katsura? But she still kisses him like bruh. That kiss was so random.

I sure enjoyed this a lot though, the comedy was good and the timing was good so it got a few chuckles outta me.

There's the mystery of smol dead-eye-serious girl now. She's friends with Sekai, I wonder what role she'll play. Imagine she also likes Itou. Now that would be some clusterfuck.

Seeing the ratings of this show and how this show is being talked about especially it's fabled last episode, I'm not really having any expectations of getting to watch a good anime but I'm gonna watch this with an open mind with no preconception or biases.

This episode was entertaining. Let's see how this turns out.
TsutanaiFuunSep 5, 2022 6:33 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Sep 15, 2022 6:18 PM
Sep 2022
por enquanto ta normal
Oct 7, 2022 5:42 PM
Sep 2022
fdniybsuaidefaasfasfdas
Jan 1, 2023 9:02 PM

Feb 2017
Watching this with an open mind. Seems like Sekai wanted to play with Mokoto's emotions a bit before picking up the pieces, but with Kotonoha's reaction to her plan she ended up the vulnerable one.

Mar 8, 2023 8:44 PM
Jan 2021
me fr i wish i had a bitch like this
Jul 23, 2023 2:24 AM
Jan 2022
Sekai es una perraca desde el capitulo 1, besando a Makoto justo en ese momento. Me estoy haciendo rewatch porque me ha apetecido verme el primer anime que me vi, y juraría que es este.
Jul 27, 2023 10:59 AM
Jul 2023
this is peak fiction
Oct 5, 2023 7:30 AM

Sep 2017
One of the best starting to a show

Sekai is very good wingman

makoto's room looks so cool

There are three love stories. Wonder who will be best girl?

This is great that rather than usual harem we have the confessions happen in first episode. Now its up to makoto kun to decide.

Also it was real fun to see how sekai suddenly reacted in class.

Sekai is also hiding feelings of her own.

I dont know who i should root for more, sekai or kotohana. both of them are soo cute

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Nov 29, 2023 8:31 PM
Mar 2016
Sekai helps makoto big time, kisses him and then makoto is like, yo wtf😂 also I wish I was as charismatic as sekai
Apr 14, 4:47 AM
Oct 2021
[SCHOOL DAYS FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF SOMEONE WHO KNOWS NOTHING - EPISODE 1]

I’m making a log just to see how my reaction to this series changes over time. I don’t know anything about the plot other than “it’s a ride”, so I’m simultaneously excited and terrified.

As for just the first episode, it seems like a pretty generic harem - not very good, but not to the degree of “just awful” I was expecting from the ratings.
Apr 14, 9:14 PM
Jul 2023
Reply to Atsunome
[SCHOOL DAYS FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF SOMEONE WHO KNOWS NOTHING - EPISODE 1]

I’m making a log just to see how my reaction to this series changes over time. I don’t know anything about the plot other than “it’s a ride”, so I’m simultaneously excited and terrified.

As for just the first episode, it seems like a pretty generic harem - not very good, but not to the degree of “just awful” I was expecting from the ratings.
@Atsunome ok not really a spoiler but it's an incest hentai and all the characters are related because of a guy named tomaru sawagoe
Apr 25, 7:34 AM

Dec 2022
It's a shame this anime is only known for spoiler material. Would've loved to go into it blind.

That said, it looks pretty interesting so far. Makoto is an unusual romance anime protagonist already, as in just the first episode alone, he's already confessed to and started dating one of the heroines.

Also, Makoto getting beaten up by a ghost while shadowboxing caught me off guard, lol.

Shaded Horizon

May 27, 4:19 PM
Feb 2022
i went into it blind and still only have regret
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Is this worse than boku no pico?

JustSomeone15 - May 29

16 by KayKimii »»
May 29, 6:29 PM

» Is School Days a misunderstood masterpiece? ( 1 2 )

SkyEatsOcean - Jan 30, 2015

50 by Seabury »»
May 17, 4:43 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MistaNight - Aug 8, 2007

200 by Seabury »»
May 15, 6:26 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

itainteazy - Aug 2, 2007

179 by Seabury »»
May 14, 6:26 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Haoji - Jul 22, 2007

136 by Seabury »»
May 12, 5:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.