Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 4, 2:06 PM
Jun 2022
Will any (like ANY around the world) streaming platforms license this anime?

Mod Edit: Modified title for clarity and/or easier searching.
-DxP-May 3, 10:13 AM
Apr 4, 2:12 PM

Jan 2017
bluezombiehead said:
Will any (like ANY around the world) streaming platforms license this anime?

Well, it's licensed by ADN in France.
As for the US... i don't think anything was said.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Apr 4, 2:24 PM
May 2023
well good question now cuz I just checked cuz they usuallyhave it all but nope. Now thennnn where to watch ....
takusealApr 5, 12:17 AM
Apr 4, 5:53 PM
Jul 2018
commenting so I also get the answer to where to watch.
Apr 4, 10:28 PM

Apr 2014
Currently, there are only ADN in France and Aniplus in South Korea who got the license. Maybe, there will be more in the future, but yeah... with a delay.
何それ?意味分かんない
Apr 4, 11:43 PM
May 2023
BokChewy said:
takuseal said:
well good question now cuz I just checked aniwave cuz they usuallyhave it all but nope. Now thennnn where to watch ....

Girl it’s not even released yet…. It will be on aniwave when it is officially released which is tomorrow btw

well yea but usually they list anime ahead before it airs
Apr 5, 12:12 AM

Jan 2017
BokChewy said:
It will be on aniwave when it is officially released which is tomorrow btw
takuseal said:

Because it's an illegal pirate site, who just steals the translations elsewhere. It's not listed because they are not sure if they'll be able to steal something, as there is no guarantee it'll even be fan-translated. If someone do translate it, you can be sure their bots will catch it, tho.

On a side note, mentioning the name of such site is against the rules of the forums, and can get you banned...
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Apr 5, 2:14 AM
Sep 2019
Alexioos95 said:
BokChewy said:
It will be on aniwave when it is officially released which is tomorrow btw
takuseal said:

Because it's an illegal pirate site, who just steals the translations elsewhere. It's not listed because they are not sure if they'll be able to steal something, as there is no guarantee it'll even be fan-translated. If someone do translate it, you can be sure their bots will catch it, tho.

On a side note, mentioning the name of such site is against the rules of the forums, and can get you banned...

eww, rules nerdery
Apr 5, 1:55 PM

Aug 2023
I thought this was going to be on Crunchryoll. I swear it was listed in the spring line up they posted on Facebook ;-;
MysticMusicianApr 5, 2:01 PM
Apr 5, 2:12 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to MysticMusician
I thought this was going to be on Crunchryoll. I swear it was listed in the spring line up they posted on Facebook ;-;
@MysticMusician I just looked and I didn't see it in there. Really wanted to see this one too
Apr 5, 3:40 PM
Dec 2022
Cant find anywhere and apparently no sub rip its so joever
Apr 5, 5:48 PM
May 2023
I watched it unsubbed, I really like the style and it looks fun. Too bad I can't speak Japanese :(
Hoping for fansubs.
Apr 5, 5:52 PM

Jan 2014
It's available on the torrential high seas (don't ask for a link, it's against TOS) with edited MTL subs. The subs are actually really good due to the editing, I wouldn't be able to tell they were MTL instead of a normal fansub if I hadn't known beforehand.
Apr 5, 8:23 PM
May 2023
Reply to cureem
It's available on the torrential high seas (don't ask for a link, it's against TOS) with edited MTL subs. The subs are actually really good due to the editing, I wouldn't be able to tell they were MTL instead of a normal fansub if I hadn't known beforehand.
@cureem Found it, thanks for the heads up! :)
Apr 6, 6:43 AM
May 2019
Here's hoping for a day one English dub 😁
Apr 6, 6:48 AM
Oct 2019
Reply to Yui_Suzumiya69
Here's hoping for a day one English dub 😁
@Yui_Suzumiya69 you are putting the cart before the horse. Should at least be legally licensed in English territory for that to have a slight chance to happen.
Apr 6, 7:02 AM
May 2019
Reply to Otakupervert890
@Yui_Suzumiya69 you are putting the cart before the horse. Should at least be legally licensed in English territory for that to have a slight chance to happen.
@Otakupervert890 Yeah I know. At this rate I'll be happy if it's viewable anywhere legal. Like how Pon no Michi became available on YouTube for the west thanks to the studio last season.
Apr 6, 7:39 AM

Jul 2015
Reply to cureem
@cureem It's not machine translated actually, see here: https://twitter.com/StarryMirai/status/1776569218470752462

Basically, someone on Anilist did a real translation of episode 1, and then some other guy stole the subs and meme'd up a few lines then put it up saying it was MTL, and because of the whole thing, the original translator doesn't want to continue anymore.

So I guess in the future you'll only see MTL from the official French subs lol
Apr 6, 11:56 AM

Sep 2020
Jaikeis said:
@cureem It's not machine translated actually, see here: https://twitter.com/StarryMirai/status/1776569218470752462

Basically, someone on Anilist did a real translation of episode 1, and then some other guy stole the subs and meme'd up a few lines then put it up saying it was MTL, and because of the whole thing, the original translator doesn't want to continue anymore.

Yeah I saw a line saying “It’s Joever” instead of “It’s Over” and that was annoying. There is a time and place for jokes and memes but not in a translation that just completely ruins a scene

I feel bad for the translator, their work got taken and then got ruined. Hopefully someone else will sub it
Yuri_NijiApr 7, 4:02 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 8:30 PM

Jan 2014
Reply to Jaikeis

@Jaikeis Well that sucks :(
Apr 8, 8:45 AM

Jun 2019
This will probably end up like Ao no Orchertra. There was user named Tezu who translated it himself, all 25 episodes. Hope he sees this show and gives it a chance.
Apr 8, 2:17 PM
Mar 2018
It's probably best to wait for it to end, someone will probably sub the whole thing eventually
Apr 24, 7:11 PM

Jul 2021
So will there be no way to watch this legally in the US with official subs?

Is there any chance that an anime gets picked up in the middle of the season? Or after the season ends? Has this kind of thing happened before?
Apr 24, 7:24 PM

Feb 2021
perseii said:
Is there any chance that an anime gets picked up in the middle of the season? Or after the season ends? Has this kind of thing happened before?
Could happen.

Immoral Guild did not get licensed until after the show finished airing, but at least it did get licensed with official English subs, which were much better than the ones from bilibili...
Apr 24, 9:28 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to MadanielFL
perseii said:
Could happen.

Immoral Guild did not get licensed until after the show finished airing, but at least it did get licensed with official English subs, which were much better than the ones from bilibili...
@MadanielFL So it's not impossible, thanks. I think I'll check this out if and when that happens...
May 22, 2:38 PM
May 2023
perseii said:
So will there be no way to watch this legally in the US with official subs?

@perseii Blue Archive was just picked up mid-season, so anything is possible.

I’m finding the GBC fansubs by SobsPlease to be really good, you just have to wait for them. There’s another group subbing same day, they tend to take about 8 hours. So, the show is watchable if you know where to look.

Machine translated subs come out very quickly (like, within the hour) but those are terrible.
maxine69420May 22, 2:42 PM
May 22, 2:44 PM

Jan 2022
@animegamer245 Having a "no exclusive stream" rule in their licensing is based. There should be more of that.

More topics from this board

» Can this anime become the #1 3DCG anime?

shigureftlux - Yesterday

23 by Woodmann »»
30 minutes ago

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Yesterday

51 by unlocked1 »»
2 hours ago

» More music like this?

Tonnar - Jun 1

12 by DetachedPersona »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - May 24

101 by BonBonToro »»
Yesterday, 3:26 PM

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 7 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 17

47 by RoseSans »»
Yesterday, 7:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.