Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2007 4:05 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good episode. I'm a fan of music and don't dislike Jazz so that bit was pretty neat. The scene with Yuumi and Kouichi in the library was funny when she noticed that in all 3 books the lead character commits suicide. I'm also looking forward to more of Eriko's experiments. :D

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Nov 5, 2007 7:50 AM

Oct 2007
Every time I see Kai's face I get more angry and can't help but to think: "DIE" xD

Koichi and Yumi relationship is going well, but still the same, I think they are just saving development for later in the series. The 'suicidal spree' scene was fun too xD

But, Kazuki is my hero, definitively the best 'pairing' in this show =)

EDIT: engrish
IxtliNov 6, 2007 4:12 AM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#koharubi@irc.rizon.net
#ayu@irc.rizon.net

Nov 5, 2007 12:41 PM

Sep 2007
The whole frog love is getting to be almost disturbing at this point ^^;;
Nov 5, 2007 1:10 PM

Jan 2007
Loved the episode. I really enjoyed seeing all the pairings move forward. And yay for Kazuki, very cool of him to do what he did. I gotta say again that i love where they end the episodes so they have the music playing. I can't wait till the ED single comes out.
Nov 5, 2007 3:20 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
I love the music playing at the end of the episode as well :)

I don't know... I couldn't really get into this episode for some reason. I don't know why. Maybe I didn't watch it at the right time? But it seemed to go on for me; nothing really captured my attention and really drew me in...
Nov 5, 2007 9:13 PM

Aug 2007
yeah the frogs are annoying. and then i committed suicide.
Nov 6, 2007 2:30 AM

Oct 2007
Iriya said:

lol :P

The funny parts were the suicides that Yuumi loves, lol

Also noone mention this but when Kazuki was going to ask Futami-chan, i was like say it "i would like to go out with you" or "lets have lunch" then he said "Lets resume the Experiment" i am like what the fcuk...??? lol
Nov 6, 2007 4:14 AM

Oct 2007
Friendlysoul said:
Iriya said:

lol :P

The funny parts were the suicides that Yuumi loves, lol

Also noone mention this but when Kazuki was going to ask Futami-chan, i was like say it "i would like to go out with you" or "lets have lunch" then he said "Lets resume the Experiment" i am like what the fcuk...??? lol

I figured he would say something like this, Eriko is eccentric, a normal approach would not work xD
IxtliNov 6, 2007 4:35 AM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#koharubi@irc.rizon.net
#ayu@irc.rizon.net

Nov 6, 2007 4:38 AM

Oct 2007
Ishitori said:

I figured he would say something like this, Eriko is eccentric, a normal approach would not work xD

I never though of it that way...
Interesting...
Nov 6, 2007 4:42 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Friendlysoul said:
Ishitori said:

I never though of it that way...
Interesting...

As I said earlier, geniuses are often very eccentric people so there you go. It's definitely going to be interesting, Eriko's my fave so far ^^.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Nov 6, 2007 8:02 PM

Jul 2007
I lol'ed at the book recommendations. I loved The Sorrows of Young Werther, and had to read Kokoro in college, so the literary references were ftw.

I like where the plot is headed, except for Mao's storyline.
Nov 7, 2007 12:16 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
bklynrob said:
I lol'ed at the book recommendations. I loved The Sorrows of Young Werther

Yeah I read that one, too and I was like 'huh O_o; ain't this supposed to be a happy love story?' and kept lol'ing.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Nov 8, 2007 11:05 AM

Oct 2007
am i the only one, but do i sense a bit of feelings going towards kouichi from mao??? mao x kouichi seems to be a theme i'm picking up, or am i the only one
Nov 9, 2007 5:37 AM

Oct 2007
nyamo said:
am i the only one, but do i sense a bit of feelings going towards kouichi from mao??? mao x kouichi seems to be a theme i'm picking up, or am i the only one

I really like Yumi, but Mao x Koichi would be the best pairing of this anime... my hopes are still alive xD

#koharubi@irc.rizon.net
#ayu@irc.rizon.net

Nov 14, 2007 6:05 PM

Sep 2007
ep.06 could be a little better, but statistically 6th episodes always show a drop in the story. its funny that the middle school students are more straightforwaed to love matters, it seems tha as we grow up we complicate things...and it appears things are going to get complicated for mao...
Nov 29, 2007 3:05 AM

Apr 2007
Loved those literature references, off to ep 6!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2008 7:09 PM

Apr 2007
Haha Hoshino's tastes in literature are quite interesting. Kazuki's finally taking some bold steps. I like how everything is starting to move again.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
May 14, 2008 10:06 PM

Feb 2008
is it just me or did the teacher not know the meaning of the passage that he was reading?

i like futami but the chances of that relationship self-destructing are extraordinarily high, i think he'd have been better off going for sakino. also unsure about whether mao x kai has a future tbh
Jun 21, 2009 12:00 PM

Aug 2008
Kissing scene in this soap opera got to be pretty damn long.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jun 19, 2010 12:55 PM
Jul 2018
Ixtli said:
nyamo said:

I really like Yumi, but Mao x Koichi would be the best pairing of this anime... my hopes are still alive xD

Mao x Kouichi doesn't sound bad but I'm rooting too much for Mao x Kai ;)
Aug 23, 2010 7:13 PM

Dec 2009
good to see some progress in Kouichi x Mao and Mao x Kai.
finally Kazuki steps up and wants to get more into Futami.

Nana x Narumi is SOOO damn annoying though. those frogs must die.
Signature has been deleted because it exceeded the file size limits. Please refer to Section IV of the General Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2010 4:12 PM
Jul 2010
Liked this episode, especially the library scene...

KOUICHI IS SO CUTE BEING NERVOUS AROUND YUUMI-CHAN ^^~
Dec 29, 2010 7:55 PM

Nov 2010
Aihara finally said it to Eri. The frog are getting so annoying.. and haha at those books Yumi picked. All have like a bad ending with every character commiting suicide.
Jan 12, 2011 12:15 PM

Jul 2010
i really hate those frogs they are so annoying and the charakters of the two girls too, i hope that they aren't getting anymore screentime. i really liked the libary part it was funny. it seems that in the next episode kai will play a major role, i really don't like this charakter, its really sad that they dind't make the anime like the manga but so i can see another story with this charakters but if this really will interest me for over 20 episodes i really don't know.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
Sep 17, 2011 4:57 PM

Feb 2008
DNF said:
Ixtli said:
nyamo said:

Mao x Kouichi doesn't sound bad but I'm rooting too much for Mao x Kai ;)

Me too~ Mao x Kai works the best for me.
And I kinda like Yuumi too, I think she's really cute.

"Let's resume the experiment."
Kazuki fighting!
~off to the next episode~
※何時も支えて呉れる人達に
日頃の思いを込めた RHAPSODY
APPRECIATION の気持を届け
何時もありがとう、本当ありがとう
仮令どこに立って君の存在に感謝してるよ※

Jun 14, 2012 7:49 AM

Nov 2011
I know this isn't possible because kimikiss came first but doesn't this picture look alot like tomoya from clannad?
Apr 27, 2013 1:49 PM

May 2012
Some decent development, I don't like the current koppeling of Mao x Kai but and the jazz cgi just sucks quite hard...

Those stories she chose were rather depressing, but I found them interesting though!

The ending was really great, I wonder what her answer will be!
May 8, 2013 5:32 PM
May 2013
Kai is on of my favorite characters! He is exactly the kind of anime character I like! He is that laid back, cool guy, and it doesn't take him FOREVER to develop and start a romance.
May 4, 2016 3:44 AM

Mar 2014
Looks like everyone has a relationship of their own now . Smooth ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 4, 2018 11:10 PM

Dec 2014
well the romance between the frogs is kinda fun.... I like how everything is going in a positive direction
Jan 22, 2020 12:43 PM

Aug 2017
Kai sucks, Mao deserves so much better. When will she drop him like a hot potato

Kazuki needs to get with soccer girl, enough of kuudere Futami

Sanada is an all right guy, I would ship him with Mao but...that leaves the library girl left out

With a show of this length, there is certainly going to be some making, breaking and remaking of romances
Dec 8, 2021 11:15 AM

Aug 2017
Haha loved those book recommendations from Yuumi.
Aug 6, 2023 8:40 AM

Nov 2010
I love Hoshino's taste in stories. I love tragic stories the most! I am always seeking something to disturb my emotions in a good way. Regular stories with happy endings usually bore me. I need a girl like Hoshino in my life!

That's my boy Kazuki. He finally took the risk! I would've done the same. I don't care if I get shot down.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

radiantfire - Mar 22, 2008

215 by Dapu »»
Mar 20, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 23 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 15, 2008

47 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 22 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 8, 2008

39 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 21 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 1, 2008

32 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 5:40 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Feb 23, 2008

61 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.