Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2013 12:04 AM

Dec 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It starts off pretty generic with a guy who's always watching a beautiful girl from a distance. Then a lot of situations arise. I wonder who exactly that short-haired lady with the cigarette was. Must be a relative of the guy.

Jan 23, 2013 8:22 AM

Sep 2011
His sisters were there with a bunch of their friends from what I gathered so I think she is a relative or a friend of a relative. The whole watching her on the train was fine, the art was very nice. I'm not sure why she just took off out of there or how they wound up at his place.
May 3, 2014 5:37 PM

Nov 2008
Um ok. Didn't quite get the ending so I better rush to chapter 2..
Oct 11, 2015 12:11 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
The art was really nice, sad that it's only two chapters.
Nov 13, 2015 5:17 AM

Jul 2012
Mannnn, the art is really nice.

I enjoyed it so far, even if it was lackluster.

Onto the last chap.
Jul 9, 2020 6:31 PM

Dec 2009
Unfortunate that the translation doesn't seem fully correct which makes some scenes unclear.
I like the cute attraction he has for her in the train. Interesting that he's a 25-year-old only doing part-time as a bartender. A sibling of two sisters who's mostly frequented gaudy and frivolous women at his bar, unlike her who seems proper in her own right reading different books in the train everyday.

I can't tell if she did recognize him in knowing that he's looked at her frequently over the months. Her surprised face gives off that impression but her reaction to his bold invite to a meal makes it seem otherwise.

And as she has a dream of her past where her boss was complaining of her skill and that she should get married to this Michael who speaks english --she wakes up in his bed from a women who called out to her to which she asks how old he is before she leaves.

Doesn't seem like they fucked but I guess she was drunk and had a drunk amnesia. Fairly interesting. I wonder what the last chapter will be like... 6/10.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mizutama Puzzle Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2015

3 by waalex11 »»
Jul 9, 2020 7:28 PM

Poll: » Mizutama Puzzle Chapter 1.1 Discussion

waalex11 - Jul 9, 2020

0 by waalex11 »»
Jul 9, 2020 6:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.