Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Apr 4, 2013 4:33 AM

Dec 2010
Ok, this time Orenji-kun done it for real. I guess things are gonna get real from now on.

cyruz said:
You almost get a headache just thinking about putting yourself in Lelouch's position.
May 19, 2013 8:36 PM

Sep 2012
happyhellhound said:
u guys are harsh critics -_- let's see YOU make an anime
I don't care how old this is; the following needs to be said:

You don't need to be a chef before you can know you don't like the taste of something.
UnculturedWhiteyMay 19, 2013 9:33 PM
Never forget, that if you post a topic, you're not allowed to post in it yourself, by order of MAL administration.
Jun 5, 2013 2:44 AM
Feb 2013
I love watching these funny school activity episodes lol probably the last one since the Pres graduated.

woah epic twist at the end, when Orange Boy's given a geass power, and brings Shirley's memory back.
Jun 19, 2013 12:31 PM

Feb 2013
Lelouch's harem is growing. xD
Pimp by day, terrorist leader at night

Orange-kun, you are one cockroach that can't die. :/
Dammit, Shirley remembers it again. Something tells me that she won't protect Lelouch this time.....

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Jun 27, 2013 12:03 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I usually am not entertained by the comedy in Code Geass, but all the ninja moves and stuff Sayoko said when disguised as Lulu, that was hilarious. And it does seem like Lulu likes Rolo more now, or appreciates him more. Not sure why though, has Lulu lost his original attitude regarding Rolo because he's so loyal and useful?

And wow, Orange-kun. How convenient is it that he of all people (seriously this guy just sucks, he's a villain just for the convenience of the plot) has a canceller Geass? Also, the writer(s) must hate Shirley or something. Finally everything is fine, but she just had to be in the area where Orange-kun tested out his Geass. Poor Shirley, I said it before in season 1, but I really think she's going to die...or maybe not since I'm not the best at guessing. Oh yeah, I'm liking Cornelia's new hairstyle, it's a lot more toned down, and it portrays the current and less powerful state she is in.
Jul 26, 2013 3:33 PM

Jul 2012
I'm not sure what the purpose of the hat game was.... LOL Oh I didn't expect Milly to be a weatherwoman... Not sure where that came from in the first place. XD

Oh no, more Shirley drama... x__x SPARE ME LOL just when the show was getting serious.
Aug 12, 2013 7:38 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Main important things in this episode are

- Cornelia is still alive and she has Geass
- Orange has Geass Canceller
- Shirly gott her memories back

Aug 16, 2013 7:34 PM

May 2013
These "light-hearted" episodes always get intense towards the end, which keeps it interesting. Damn Orange seems to be causing quite a bit of a situation canceling the Geass, what will Shirley do now?
Jan 6, 2014 5:42 AM

Jul 2013
Such a filler. I hate Shirley so much so I really didn't like this episode.

Seeing the childish, moe side to the lolli knight of rounds was really cute during Cupid's day. Also, does this mean that Milly likes Lelouch too? I'm still all for team Kallen/Karen.

Also, DAMM YOU ORANGE, just when things were getting interesting away from that stupid Ashford Academy. Now Shirley's back in the picture, no one can tell me she isn't going to die now. Someone has to freaking die.
anime-catJan 6, 2014 5:47 AM
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
- Doflamingo
Jan 18, 2014 2:38 AM

Nov 2013
jimboli92 said:
I'm watching this at my school's computer lab...I had to skip the shower scene XD
That's always a horrible idea XD

Jan 18, 2014 2:38 AM

Nov 2013
HOLY CRAP THAT FANSERVICE! I WAS DISTRACTED BY THE SEXINESS!

Jan 18, 2014 2:40 AM

Nov 2013
Pretty mediocre episode only saved by the ending scene. Seriously that ending scene threw a whole lotta shit at the fan.

Mar 24, 2014 1:37 PM

Jan 2013
Wow... well this is going to f up a bunch of stuff, just think about all the people that were Geass'ed in the train and everyone in the school o.O
May 23, 2014 2:15 PM

Dec 2013
The ending was really heartfilled , besides the De-Geass
Jun 16, 2014 8:00 AM
Aug 2013
This episode sucked...until the end when Orange made me shit my pants.
Jul 30, 2014 10:38 AM

Oct 2013
The episode was boring until orange boy showed with hes new geass.

Aug 4, 2014 2:34 AM

Oct 2013
very funny!
but shirley remembered ohhh god
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Sep 9, 2014 1:21 AM

Jan 2014
Once again, women stand in the way of righting the world. Sheesh!
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Sep 9, 2014 7:47 PM

Jul 2011
Was thinking of this episode as a filler/joke until the ending where I just went wtf...

Didn't feel like Code Geass until that last scene, but damn, NOW WHAT
Sep 14, 2014 8:27 AM

Oct 2013
That scene between Lulu and Shirley was SOOO ROMANTIC. Definitely the best pairing as far as I can see yet.

The ending was just... OH SHIT. This season has been pretty disappointing to me hitherto compared to the almost flawless first season, which sucks because due to its rating and everyone always telling me how R2 is so much better I expected this season to make CG one of my all time favorite anime. However, I planned on quitting for the day after this episode, but now I just HAVE to see the next episode - this is the first episode of the season to make me do that. Hopefully this is the part where the season suddenly becomes the best shit ever like I was expecting.

The scenes about the geass with Cornelia gave me some intense Fullmetal Alchemist vibes. I get the idea the "secret ingredient" to creating a geass is human lives. Sound familiar?

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 14, 2014 7:29 PM

Dec 2013
Orange!
Oct 3, 2014 7:44 AM

Sep 2013
Shirley just got her memory back? things are gonna be bad for Lelouch. and Jeremiah having a Geass canceler? that's gonna be trouble.
Oct 5, 2014 7:08 AM

Jan 2013
Last filler episode in season one focused Euphemia. This one is focused on Shirley. Shit is going down the drain.
Oct 8, 2014 2:02 AM

Jun 2013
Orange boy has done it again. A fucking Geass canceller? Now what? Shirley now remembers everything. What will Lelouch do now? I will watch the next episode to find out!
Oct 14, 2014 7:27 AM

Jun 2014
Well,the was pointless,except for the ending.
Can we plz go back to killing people?
Nov 12, 2014 6:34 PM

Oct 2013
Enjoyed the filler more then I think I would, also that ending, damn, I wonder if this means if Lelouch will be able to use Geass on her again, probably not but time will tell.

Nov 23, 2014 3:02 PM

Apr 2013
Hmm thought there'd be more fanservice, was an okay filler episode.
Dec 14, 2014 10:39 AM

Aug 2014
This filler episode was okay..
It was OK to have a bit of change.
The ending was unexpected, Lelouch's reaction at the end was cute.. but the whole thing at the end was -.- ..they both don't suit as a couple.
Dec 16, 2014 4:13 PM

Feb 2013
(rewatching)

I'm a little curious... how Anya ditched all those weirdos that wanted her hat... maybe she used her Knightmare for that too?

Uh oh, Shirley remembers!
Dec 30, 2014 3:10 AM

Jan 2014
A ridiculous episode, with a little plot twist. Cute. :)
Feb 25, 2015 1:01 AM

Jul 2008
Okay so nearly all fluff till that ending with Orange boy, ugh now I remember what happens...bastard.
Mar 21, 2015 3:05 PM
Jan 2012
Lelouch is the ultimate pimp. But holy hell, that's such a tight schedule, what the fuck Sayoko?

I was extremely amused this episode, I approve of everything.

This episode also just confirms my fondness of Anya.

Also, Cornelia is back... And Orange has officially made his mark... He also fucked up Shirley a bit... Well, this should prove interesting.
Apr 6, 2015 10:09 PM

Sep 2014
YAY CORNELIA!!!

This anime and the fucking cliffhangers, man. That Geass cancel power would have come in handy for Euphy. :(

lol @ Sayoko and Anya
Apr 8, 2015 9:15 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I'm happy to see Cornelia back, let's see what she adds to the story.
Also Sayoko is fkin awesome LOL
Shirley has her memories back, oh god.
Apr 29, 2015 12:04 AM
May 15, 2015 3:30 PM

Feb 2015
CG goes over the top even as a school comedy. This episode sucked. Not even the glamour squad could help it.
devinderMay 15, 2015 3:35 PM
May 20, 2015 7:22 AM
Nov 2014
Damn you orange boy and your geass hax bullshit xDD. Filler-ish episode but that ending scene was perfect.
Sep 1, 2015 4:52 AM

Apr 2015
Good endng, a Geass Canceller, convenient. Well Lelouch is in trouble now, especially with Shirley's memories back, wonder what she'll do now that she knows.
Sep 21, 2015 6:04 AM
Jul 2012
I was dreading this episode when I saw the preview but I have to admit, it was actually pretty funny. I'd say this is the best school life filler episode they've had in both seasons. I'm really liking Sayoko as a character now that she actually has some screen time.

This ending though agggghhhhh I'm so sorry Shirley. I really feel bad for her, she has been manipulated more than any other character and it sucks. She fell in love with Lelouch then she found out he was Zero and the reason her father died. Then she shot Villetta to protect him but was then manipulated by Mao into trying to kill Lelouch and herself. Then Lelouch erased her memories of him until she found her letter that showed her she knew Lelouch and that he was Zero. Before she was even able to do anything with that information she had her memories erased AGAIN by either the emperor or someone working for him. Now a year has passed with her spending time with Lelouch again and she has now fallen in love with him AGAIN only for all of the mind games played on her throughout the series to be nullified by Jeremiah. Now she remembers everything and it will be interesting to see what she does now.

Shirley will also remember Nunnally as well now and I'm sure she will end up asking one of the student council members or Lelouch himself where Nunnally is and it will probably cause some issues.

I would also like to see if Lelouch can re-use geass on people who have had it's effects neutralized.

Nice to see Cornelia back in the show and now she has a lot more knowledge of what's really going on behind the scenes. With Suzaku and Cornelia both having knowledge of geass now I sincerely hope at some point in the future Lelouch or anyone really reveals that Lelouch did not want to kill Euphemia. Lelouch never told Suzaku and maybe he never will but I think it would be nice if they knew that Lelouch only wanted to help Euphy and that it was a terrible accident that they all regret because one of the nicest members to ever come out of the royal family went down in history with one of the worst reputations.
ohheySep 21, 2015 6:25 AM
Oct 23, 2015 3:02 AM

Mar 2015
LOL...so many harems XD

Wooohhhh!!!! Cornelia image change Woooohhhh!!!!

5/5
Nov 4, 2015 9:43 AM

Jul 2014
they turned it into a harem anime

why

4/5
Feb 28, 2016 2:27 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
A lighthearted episode in the mix of all that tension.

4/5
Mar 8, 2016 8:15 AM

Feb 2013
The only good thing about this episode was seeing Cornelia again.
Mar 11, 2016 4:56 PM

Aug 2014
Good to see Cornelia again, she's one of the few Britannians that I like.

I was reluctant to admit at first but this season has been pretty ridiculous so far...This episode easily takes the cake xD

Oh boy that ending...Orange-kun, why you do this??
KashKetchumMar 11, 2016 5:31 PM
Jun 7, 2016 4:14 AM

Mar 2014
President Milly's Graduation event ~ . Congratulations !!
What a tough schedule . Even Lelouch struggled in this 'simple matter' .
Great episode ~ !!! Sayoko is more fun to be a double ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2016 12:04 PM

Jan 2016
probably the worst episode in the whole series.

and Shirley is the most annoying/pointless character of all time. Even fuckin Sakura wasn't this clingy.
I seriously would rather watch a whole episode about Nina than watch this annoying bitch ever again.
Dec 21, 2016 11:24 PM

Oct 2013
Welp a Geass canceler will completely throw things out of proportion
Jan 14, 2017 8:25 PM

Feb 2016
I wish lelouch had an anime filler geass canceller.
Nothing can happen until you swing the bat.
Mar 3, 2017 9:45 PM

Dec 2016
LMAO... what the hell did I just watched?
Mar 16, 2017 1:12 PM

Sep 2015
I'm of two minds on this episode. On the one hand the show had done enough recently, it's not unfair to foist a filler on us now. And we got those two knights of the round enrolled at Ashford. Which tells me especially after Anya saw the two Lelouchs this episode, our heroes time at Ashford may be coming to an end. So I guess this might just be the slice of life filler final hurrah. But also now that he's starting successful rebellions in other countries, and his plan is seriously underway. Isn't a bit ridiculous to go back to high school drama? Oh well like I said this one had a very final air about it. Milly is graduated and gone now too? Carefree days are coming to an end.

While it was a mildly annoying distraction as their relationship always is, Shirley's big moment with Lelouch was really cute. She's a good character, she's just not particularly interesting when so much else is going on. She's about to become a whole lot more interesting now that she's got her memory back though. This return of Jeremiah has been such a slow build but I'm so ready for it. Man just refuses to die. I'm also curious what's going to happen with Nunally and Kallen. They're the only ones besides Nina who never lost their memory. And it seems like Nunally wants to be merciful with Kallen as one might expect. I guess I just didn't expect they'd bring her back to Japan.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dremark - Sep 7, 2008

431 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Aug 31, 2008

575 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Aug 24, 2008

301 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 7:02 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

437 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nihil - Aug 10, 2008

365 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 5:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.