Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 22, 2011 7:00 AM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Okamisan was cute...?

undercover agent, okami fall sick, abrupt too much bookings and the fire(?next epi)
a typical story line of the drama about Japanese hot spring inn.
but I wasn't disappointed.
5/5
it was good episode. and that chibi-chara scene was cute

from the preview
Kissuisou will finish off next week...
zimnoMay 22, 2011 7:18 AM
May 22, 2011 7:39 AM

Nov 2007
All of the sudden, the customers increased.

lol @ Ohana's imagination, including cute Okami-san.

Kou-chan is going to visit Ohana while she's too busy with her work.

lol @ that novelist as always.

Special ED again? Yumeji (夢路) by nano.RIPE.
tsubasaloverMay 22, 2011 9:16 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 22, 2011 7:43 AM

Feb 2011
I can´t wait to see the ep. xD

And lol @ the preview "So this is the smell of a man´s head"

I sure hope she hopped on to Tooru´s motorcycle with him. xD
May 22, 2011 9:00 AM

Mar 2010
Wtf.. this episode felt way too short ! WAAAAAY TOO SHORT i tell ya!!!

i want to see what happens next.

btw Im soo supporting ohana x tohru x'D

LylaazMay 22, 2011 9:03 AM
May 22, 2011 9:06 AM
Oct 2010
WHAT WAS BEHIND THE DOOR!? x_x
May 22, 2011 9:07 AM

Aug 2008
I'm kind of frustrated, how come kou hasan't seen ohana yet? And I have a feeling that they won't see each other ><

Lylaaz said:
Wtf.. this episode felt way too short ! WAAAAAY TOO SHORT i tell ya!!!

Indeed, this episode felt really short. Nothing really happened :(

omg, something better happen in the next episode!
May 22, 2011 9:13 AM

Jul 2010
OtakuronZ said:

Tohru's short performance www
May 22, 2011 9:40 AM

May 2009
Awesome Ohana. Just awesome. For all her (minor) faults, on the important matters, she just gets it. Okamisan should bypass her well-intentioned but incompetent son and pass the inn to her when it's time.

The wannabe consultant is a complete failure and the son is a bigger failure for entrusting the family business to such a person.

And there's the reunion with Ko still to come.

Yuina's adorable. She's completely spoiled, but you can see why.

Such an enjoyable episode. It will be an agonizing wait until next week.
May 22, 2011 9:45 AM

Jul 2010
OtakuronZ said:

Tohru getting married secretly. Ohana will be in deep shock and tears for Minchi.
May 22, 2011 10:35 AM

Nov 2010
This episode was too short...
Can't wait for a week :3
May 22, 2011 10:40 AM

Aug 2010
I have a feeling it's going to be sad next episode...
May 22, 2011 10:44 AM

Apr 2010
Pretty nice episode i wonder how Ohana would react when she runs into ko-chan.
I thought Ohana was right about treating customers equally it would definitely look better towards that magazine then when only a few customers are treated well and the others aren't.
And judging from the grandmothers reaction it seems like she trusts Ohana more that her own son which i can understand judging his behavior.
To me it seems he can't do nothing without his girlfriend around and it seems Ohana's grandmother is well aware of this.

I wonder if Ohana will end up visiting her again anyway.
May 22, 2011 10:45 AM

Nov 2009
great ep, not much to say, at least I did enjoy it better than the previous...
5/5
May 22, 2011 10:48 AM

Jun 2008
awesome ep! damn, this is really heading into a love triangle! Ohana going to get Tohru and now she will have to go in his motorcycle and put her arms around his waist and then she will meet Ko who will get jealous for sure, OMGGGG, i wonder how will Tohru and Ko react XD cant wait for next ep!

ワンダーランド花 ♥

May 22, 2011 10:49 AM

Jun 2010
This episode was awesome and left me wanting more. Ko is going to arrive at the Inn only to find out that Ohana isn't there. That's going to happen or Ko is going to find Ohana with Tohru hugging or talking or something like that and he's going to misunderstand something.

May 22, 2011 10:49 AM

Apr 2010
next episode couldnt come out any sooner xD

and Ko finally arriving!
May 22, 2011 11:17 AM

Aug 2010
Great ep~:3 I can't wait for ep 9 , hahas :3 I am excited to see ko chan :D again :3
May 22, 2011 11:18 AM

Oct 2009
Calling it now, the old lady is going to die sometime within the series.

The preview for next episode was WTF...looking forward to it though.
May 22, 2011 11:25 AM

Nov 2008
I hope Okamisan doesn't die in this series or the novel, we don't want Ohana or Minko snapping.

May 22, 2011 11:31 AM
Dec 2007
Finally, an episode of Hanasaku Iroha that does not disappoint. I haven't been this satisfied with the series since episode 2, so I'm glad I got to watch something decent this time (though I am almost sure that it's going to relapse into an average mix of comedy, fanservice and melodrama again sooner or later. Some people say the anime has an identity crisis which I fully agree with.)

So the manager falls ill and her spineless son calls Takako for help again. Takako, who doesn't miss a chance to show off her Engrish, suggests giving a few selected guests special treatment because Jiromaru thinks they're critics from a magazine.

I really don't know why anyone would still take this idiot writer seriously after he messed up TWICE in the past, but apparently, the staff still believes him and builds their strategy on his suspicious observations. I'm sad he's become an integral part of the series, because he ruins every episode he is in. I doubt I will ever warm up to him. But I digress.

Luckily, Ohana gets to sparkle a little in this episode (she's been rather annoying lately). Knowing that her grandma sincerely cares about every single guest, she rejects Takako's strategy and demands equal treatment for all guests.

Unfortunately, the inn is running short on staff members since Nako took a day off and Tooru's at a wedding. Ren-san, who has been described as a skilled, serious person so far suddenly turns into a nervous wreck, unable to cook anything under pressure. And Minchi cannot help him because she's got close to zero experience with cooking.

Yes, this sounds indeed very OOC for Ren-san but HEY, that's fine! Now Ohana can go and barge into the wedding Tooru's attending which will immediately get our love polygon rolling! Especially since Ko has also arrived on the scene.

And that is exactly what I disliked about the episode. Ohana's impulsiveness is getting old by now. She is badly wanted as a waitress and yet she takes off, thinking that she is the only one who can do it. Someone with a car (spineless uncle or Takako) could've retrieved Tooru much faster than Ohana. She also doesn't think about Minko (who clearly doesn't like the idea of Ohana going to fetch Tooru AGAIN) but well, we can't blame her for that since she doesn't have the same insight as we, the watchers, have. Secondly, the last minutes were horribly glorified. When Ohana opened the church door, they made it seem like she was unlocking a super-miraculous future or something. I don't know why they ended it like that, because seriously, all that's behind this door is a wedding, with Tooru as guest. Can that even be called a cliffhanger? While I definitely liked the music and the animation style, I just felt the occassion didn't deserve it. It was like one of those Hollywood moments in which you chase after your beloved one who's about to board a plane or to marry someone else. Except in this case, it's not about a lover but a cook.

I'm sure this was a squealworthy moment for OhanaxTooru shippers and people who'd like to see a shoujo romance unfolding, but to me it was just another facepalm moment...

But overall, a good episode. My favorite after episodes one and two ~ 4/5
viMALMay 22, 2011 11:41 AM
May 22, 2011 11:40 AM

Oct 2010
Step aside everyone and give the spotlights to Ohana/Kou both are excellent in this episode. Especially Kou in the preview with the following,

upon hearing the preview I want Kou to move his ass and help Ohana with inn. Resulting a relation blossom that shall end with a kiss? Perhaps not but something emotional that will be amazing! I want my wish to come true and from the looks of the next episode it shall hopefully since there is mention of “Thank You Kou” Seriously that will be amazing.

About Kou, Kou was pretty cool this episode and he so blushed at Ohana's thank you towards him. I did find it lame that they cut out the conversation suddenly because of the tunnel. It's natural but I would have wanted a longer conversation. I do understand it will make Ohana's surprise even bigger. Everyone will so assume he is her boyfriend. Checked the date of Kou's cell phone and it's the same as this years except it all happened yesterday at 11:48am. Cool! In the end Kou came in a bullet train and at last got off. However I was wrong in thinking it was the station close to the inn. In fact he has to take more transportation to get there.

The other one is Ohana coming at Takako in her face to tell her “Hey bitch you going to screw up the inn and I am taking over.” As follows,

indeed I do have a problem with Takako's ways. My points outlined:

• First off, treating the mystery guests better will raise their suspicion that all the inn wants is high ratings for themselves thus no respect for the customers.

• It will show that the inn is no more up to its equality norms that it has been known and will ruin the long reputation of the manager just like Ohana mentions.

• The customers will lose respect and may diminish as potential clients of the inn due to them not having a equal treatment.

• Last is Takako's ways screwed over Ren in his concentration as the spoiler outlines (poor fish)
    and are putting unnecessary stress to the workers of the inn.

There I have said that needs to be said about her although I am perfectly fine with her comedic faces in the spoiler
they do add to comedy.

About Ohana, I loved Ohana's imagination of her with her Nako/Minko chibi format in the spoiler
now that funny and great as well as how the
manager would be happy. It was really nice to see her being more worried over her grand-mother than the inn whereas it was the opposite with the grand-mother. I loved her expression change upon answering to Kou. I really hope things will got crazy by episode 9/10 with her and Kou. Who knows he might stay at the inn a little to help her. Loved Ohana's expression when she was suspicious of the Novelist even though himself was also suspicious with his glasses move. Probably the smallest yet biggest progress I have seen with Mr. Mr. Beanman and Ohana is when he helps her with the garbage in the spoiler
while fully knowing about the account book and its implications.
Thus why he knew it was so important. Indeed that book has all the freaking information of the clients likes and dislikes. Talk about major organizations. I would back it up to someplace.

Love the ED new song. Marvelous singing and beat. This is where Ohana shines the most and of all episodes so far in effort and determination to bring Thoru back! Put it this way this girl Rushes through despite making Minko have a bad face all the way. Bikes like crazy, while having a relaxing position sweats out a lot, put out her organization skills big time with using her cell phone as a position locator, runs through the station rushing down the mechanical stairs with all these people, runs
the whole freaking city, so much in fact that people seriously notice her, and end really out of breath at the marriage place. Now that is amazing! Bravo to Ohana!

About Sui Shijima, if you wonder about her illness look where she is grasping in the spoiler
looks to me like the spot of the liver or pancreas. That means her internal organs may be failing or not in good shape and she needs meds or a operation, which could be risky at her age.

About preview, oh WTF @ the novelist having weird cartoon drawings on his chest. There shall be a fire in the kitchen? Epic Thoru rescue must come! Looks like a Ohana goof up in the marriage ceremony. Once again excellent episode. No ecchi gimmicks and good stuff only.
Yumekichi11May 22, 2011 11:43 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 22, 2011 11:40 AM

Oct 2010
ahh what a cliffhanger xD
30 min is too short for this anime^^
May 22, 2011 11:45 AM

Jan 2011
Kou finally appears! I'm so excited to see next week's episode. Somehow I get the feeling Kou is going to see Tohru and Ohana together, maybe on the bike back to the inn or something. Love this show.
May 22, 2011 11:47 AM

Oct 2010
Tsuki-Hime said:
OtakuronZ said:

Tohru getting married secretly. Ohana will be in deep shock and tears for Minchi.
Yeah right! *rolls eyes*

May 22, 2011 11:56 AM

Feb 2010
Excellent episodeee... I need more Tohruuu.... excited to see when all the characters collide! Go get him Ohana!
May 22, 2011 12:08 PM

Feb 2011
Aww, great episode! I want more screentime for Kou, can't wait for next week's episode! :D
May 22, 2011 12:08 PM

May 2010
Ko-chan is coming !

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
May 22, 2011 12:10 PM

Jul 2009
geezer said:

Your thoughts pretty much covered everything I wanna say about this ep. Thnx

PS: Did not know Ren has such a cute side and dayum, Tohru sure looks good in a suit 8D

And it seems like it's quasi impossible for a show to be popular w/o including some romantic geometry, even if the outcome is pretty much predictable... But then again, I don't expect this show to follow gutsy shows like 5cm/s (especially not since the 3rd ep onward) to pull off something realistic and refreshing in the romance department, something that they feel like is right for the show to be memorable and not afraid to hurt sentimentally frail fans ~
BitchMasterMay 22, 2011 12:14 PM

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

May 22, 2011 12:27 PM

Jan 2011
That was probably one of the best cliffhangers I've seen in a while.
"You watch too much."
"I don't watch enough."

May 22, 2011 12:57 PM

Sep 2009
That was a great episode and I feel like everyone else has already said anything that I wanted to say. But really, the idea of treating some customers better than others, how does that not sound like it'll totally backfire? And for all they know the customers they'll be treating better may not even be those mystery customers. Derp I dunno.

But if I've said it once I've said it a thousand times, I'm glad that Ko's finally back in this episode. * u * Definitely looking forward to next week's episode since this week's cliffhanger of sorts for Ohana and Ko killed me. xD
May 22, 2011 1:20 PM

Sep 2009
Orulyon said:
Ohana going to get Tohru and now she will have to go in his motorcycle and put her arms around his waist and then she will meet Ko who will get jealous for sure, OMGGGG, i wonder how will Tohru and Ko react XD cant wait for next ep!
I sort of see this happening but hope it's not this cliche.

BitchMaster said:
Tohru sure looks good in a suit 8D
He sure does *stares at the snapshot*

It really seemed like Ohana saw Tooru getting married XD [hope not]
Want the next episode like now! Ko meeting Ohana is going to be fab.
May 22, 2011 1:41 PM

Aug 2009
I REALLY HOPE ALL YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT!!!

I hope Ohana is gonna meet up with Tohru, and then Tohru will be all "o/////o shes the only one that came to get me again.." and then shes gonna ride on the back of his bike, wearing his helmet, smelling his hair.. then Ko might be at the Inn (hopefully he knows where it is) and then he will see Tohru and Ohana...

I REALLY HOPE Ko doesnt get stood up! T___T
May 22, 2011 2:08 PM

Feb 2011
I think the Tooru/Ohana scene will play out something like this:

Ohana searches for Tooru non-stop, eventually coming to cause a huge mess in the wedding reception just as it starts or ends. Tooru will be completely shocked to see her there and the conversation will go something like this:

T: Hah!? What the hell are you doing here?!
O: Tooru-san! Kissuiso needs you! Ren-san is under pressure and he can´t cook. We need to get you back there ASAP.
T: What?! And you came all this way just to get me back there.
O: -stares intently- Please Tooru-san!
And the people around them will just stare.
T: Gosh, you sure are bad at reading the atmosphere.
O: What´s that supposed to mean!
T: Fine, let's just get out of here already.
Then they go outside and Tooru gets on his bike and tells Ohana to get on. At first she refuses and blushes a bit.

T: Hurry up and get on.
O: Eh...eh?! B-but...
T: Just get on already! Wasn't it you who said it was extremely urgent?!

Eventually she hopps on too and grabs on to his waist. Whether he gives her his helmet or not I do not know.

Either way, she´ll end up smelling his hair via wearing his helmet or by hugging him from behind while they ride on the motorcyle.

Yeah, my prediction right there. xD

EDIT: orz, now I feel like writing a Tooru/Ohana fanfic. :P
May 22, 2011 2:13 PM

Jul 2010
Hehe, what a cliffhanger. Good episode though.
May 22, 2011 2:17 PM

Jun 2008
Linalee-Stratos said:
Orulyon said:
Ohana going to get Tohru and now she will have to go in his motorcycle and put her arms around his waist and then she will meet Ko who will get jealous for sure, OMGGGG, i wonder how will Tohru and Ko react XD cant wait for next ep!
I sort of see this happening but hope it's not this cliche.

they might somehow surprise us...lets see;D maybe we are all expecting a cliffhanger, and it will fail, because they are so concentrated in the Inn situation...

Crii said:
I think the Tooru/Ohana scene will play out something like this:

Ohana searches for Tooru non-stop, eventually coming to cause a huge mess in the wedding reception just as it starts or ends. Tooru will be completely shocked to see her there and the conversation will go something like this:

T: Hah!? What the hell are you doing here?!
O: Tooru-san! Kissuiso needs you! Ren-san is under pressure and he can´t cook. We need to get you back there ASAP.
T: What?! And you came all this way just to get me back there.
O: -stares intently- Please Tooru-san!
And the people around them will just stare.
T: Gosh, you sure are bad at reading the atmosphere.
O: What´s that supposed to mean!
T: Fine, let's just get out of here already.
Then they go outside and Tooru gets on his bike and tells Ohana to get on. At first she refuses and blushes a bit.

T: Hurry up and get on.
O: Eh...eh?! B-but...
T: Just get on already! Wasn't it you who said it was extremely urgent?!

Eventually she hopps on too and grabs on to his waist. Whether he gives her his helmet or not I do not know.

Either way, she´ll end up smelling his hair via wearing his helmet or by hugging him from behind while they ride on the motorcyle.

Yeah, my prediction right there. xD

EDIT: orz, now I feel like writing a Tooru/Ohana fanfic. :P

that was the best prediction evahhh! im totally with you!
but i totally hope Ohana doesnt forget Ko. i wonder if he knows she works at kissuiso or if he will eternally wait for her to answer her cellphone at the train station ;_; i would die if that happened, poor Ko.

p.s- If you write the Tooru x Ohana fanfic, share it with me, please!*.*

ワンダーランド花 ♥

May 22, 2011 2:24 PM

Oct 2010
Orulyon said:
but i totally hope Ohana doesnt forget Ko. i wonder if he knows she works at kissuiso or if he will eternally wait for her to answer her cellphone at the train station ;_; i would die if that happened, poor Ko.
If he knew the location of where she works then he should know the place where she works. I have a gut feeling someone leaked information to him and it could be the mom. Else I don't know how he even figured out where Ohana went, I don't even think she told him where. So how did it he know it was in that town?

May 22, 2011 3:10 PM

Jun 2009
Tsuki-Hime said:
OtakuronZ said:

This is what I was thinking although it's probably no the case.

Another week of waiting :(
May 22, 2011 3:22 PM

Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Orulyon said:
If he knew the location of where she works then he should know the place where she works. I have a gut feeling someone leaked information to him and it could be the mom. Else I don't know how he even figured out where Ohana went, I don't even think she told him where. So how did it he know it was in that town?

i believe Ohana must have told him through cellphone messages the city she is in. But it is possible that she havent told him where she is working...;_; jeez, i dont want to see Ko lost!

ワンダーランド花 ♥

May 22, 2011 3:26 PM

Nov 2008
IDK why they have to put a cliffhanger on that door, it's not like they would find a dead body inside or something. It would be funny if Ohana interrupted the wedding or got herself in a weird room XDD

Jrittmayer said:
Tsuki-Hime said:
OtakuronZ said:
This is what I was thinking although it's probably no the case.
^That's a weird place to conduct a wedding... It's dark and messy at the entrance... XDD

PS: Episode ended really fast :(

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 22, 2011 3:44 PM

Aug 2008
Great cliffhanger! I have a feeling that there will be more misunderstandings... the fact that Ohana went to fetch Tohru will obviously make Minko more upset, and if Ko finds out about this, there will be even more misunderstandings.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
May 22, 2011 3:53 PM

Jul 2009
MY HAND SLIPPED, NYA.

I didn't really like last weeks episode because of how... ridiculous the scenario was, but this week was more mellow and pleasant. Not enough Tohru or Nako though.

I actually prefer Ohana with Ko since he seems like such a sweetie. The Ohana/Tohru thing feels kind of... plot-device-y. Excited to see him come to visit. It's pretty obvious that Ohana's going to come back on Tohru's motorcycle and then Ko will see them or something and misunderstandings will be abound again.
She seems to waver between me liking her and being annoyed with her. Because I can see why Minko's so upset with her when she does things like running after Tohru to go get hm, since that'll only draw him closer to her. Minko's a lot more in-tune to things than she expresses. It was necessary for Ohana to do so, but it doesn't change Minko's feelings or the stress it'll ultimately put on the relationship.

And I'm also thinking Okami will die sometime. Probably near the very end.

geezer said:
And that is exactly what I disliked about the episode. Ohana's impulsiveness is getting old by now. She is badly wanted as a waitress and yet she takes off, thinking that she is the only one who can do it. Someone with a car (spineless uncle or Takako) could've retrieved Tooru much faster than Ohana. She also doesn't think about Minko (who clearly doesn't like the idea of Ohana going to fetch Tooru AGAIN) but well, we can't blame her for that since she doesn't have the same insight as we, the watchers, have.

^--- Exactly my thoughts.
staticphraseMay 22, 2011 4:03 PM
May 22, 2011 3:53 PM

Jan 2011
This episode felt so quick..
; u ; oh well
well anyways, good episode even though the cliffhanger annoys me..
anywho, Ko-chan is visiting 8D
May 22, 2011 4:00 PM

Aug 2010
OMG!! Tohru + Ohana + Ko = TROUBLE!!! i can totally see a dark cloud coming upon thee.. interesting episode really wanna know what's gonna happen...if Ko misunderstands everything or if they have a normal happy reunion?
May 22, 2011 4:20 PM
Aug 2010
Tsuki-Hime said:
OtakuronZ said:

that is exactly what i am terrified of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 22, 2011 4:27 PM

Jul 2010
Ousto said:
Calling it now, the old lady is going to die sometime within the series.
Lmao, you are always the voice of death, Ousto! XD

staticphrase said:
geezer said:
And that is exactly what I disliked about the episode. Ohana's impulsiveness is getting old by now. She is badly wanted as a waitress and yet she takes off, thinking that she is the only one who can do it. Someone with a car (spineless uncle or Takako) could've retrieved Tooru much faster than Ohana. She also doesn't think about Minko (who clearly doesn't like the idea of Ohana going to fetch Tooru AGAIN) but well, we can't blame her for that since she doesn't have the same insight as we, the watchers, have.
^--- Exactly my thoughts.
Same here. Ohana's impulsive nature is borderline annoying. One minute I like her character, the next minute she does something stupid and completely out of the norm just to because the writer felt like making her a heroine.

Complaints aside, I actually liked this episode a lot.
May 22, 2011 4:29 PM
May 2011
Great episode, but it left me wanting more. Such a cliffhanger! Nothing terribly suspenseful, just, it dropped of at the conclusion of the episode's time without feeling like anything was resolved. I enjoyed it immensely and eagerly await next week.

Nakochi continues to steal the show with no effort. Looking forward to seeing Ko.
May 22, 2011 5:02 PM
Dec 2007
Is it me or did the episode flew by in like 8 minutes ? I was amazed the end had come so fast... Ohana was absolutely epic in this episode and the cliffhangers, albeit very simple, were really well put. Looking forward to next week, definitely.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
May 22, 2011 6:06 PM

Jul 2008
I felt like this was kind of a cliche story this episode. I have seen the whole "mystery customer" thing on several TV shows before. Not saying it was bad, just "done".
May 22, 2011 6:25 PM

Aug 2009
Tohru getting married secretly xD
That'd be nice, though I'd probably avoid the thread for the next episode if that were so!
Ohana has Ko, Minko can have Nako :pp
May 22, 2011 6:49 PM

Jan 2011
thats the first time i've seen Mr.ren sweat so much!,then i would freak out under pressure to haha.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 25, 2011

328 by Jax »»
May 5, 12:11 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

metalsnakezero - Apr 17, 2011

256 by kirA_-_ »»
Apr 22, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 18, 2011

110 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Jrittmayer - Sep 11, 2011

120 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Sep 4, 2011

122 by Lazulite »»
Jan 10, 12:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.