Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 5, 2011 10:30 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holy shit! Crazy pump action episode! Insane! This was the shit in the manga and no exception folks it is this time around. Heart beating fast! Now with the following,

I can unleash my rage on Riko. I did not want to do out of fear to spoil things for people but now is no more surprise. You piece of shit bitch Riko! You killed detectives and Kinji's brother! You are a scum shit ass girl that needs to be killed! I don't care for your breast and shit! I am on Aria's side and this is Justice! I happen also IRL to be with the Archangel Saint Michael whom is the patron of detectives and police man. After all he does carry a scale in some depiction of him and deals swift justice. Point being is that Riko should be punished and if the devil is with her then Saint Michael is with Aria. Riko killed therefore Riko should die! No exception. In the USA you can have a gun all you want even in the street in some states but kill and you rot in jail. Same goes for Riko. Now I feel a little better.

Confrontation wise in the following,

did not disappoint. Gun blazing dodging action was nice! What I really hate is in the spoiler
that hair is alive! Dangerous shit! She can manipulate easily a lot like that. I wonder if there was a mutation along with family DNA to give her that power. Last I checked Lupin the 3rd did not have that power nor did he have any hobbies like Riko does. I don't think he was a lolicon at all.

Anyways, Ariiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaa in the spoiler
shit man! That is a bullet wound that went trough. It does not look like any vital organs have been shot but who knows and I hope her breast was not shot. In the manga it was more of a poisoning. So now I am like Kinji, where the fuck is your hysteria! Come on guy! Activate it damn! Do it!. At least do it for your brother! Oh and fuck you Riko, seriously bitch needs to die now that you all know who she is!
Yumekichi11May 7, 2011 4:50 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 5, 2011 10:59 AM

Nov 2008
Riko is mad and shot Aria at the end, the fight reminded me of DBZ except with guns and knives instead of fists and energy blasts and was really good. I think we get both a yandere and a yangire with Riko.

5/5

May 5, 2011 11:26 AM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
Riko is mad and shot Aria at the end, the fight reminded me of DBZ except with guns and knives instead of fists and energy blasts and was really good. I think we get both a yandere and a yangire with Riko.
A true villain can have the best poker faces in the world. Riko is just another prime example. I for one am damn happy I never got trolled since that already happened in the manga. I was just piling up my rage until this episode. I knew it was all Riko grinding my teeth. I knew it but could not do anything because it would spoiler what happened in this episode. I just wish was there was something done about her. Guess there may not be till some time seeing as she is the main villain of all this.
Yumekichi11May 5, 2011 11:30 AM

May 5, 2011 12:16 PM

Oct 2007
shit just got real
May 5, 2011 12:35 PM

Oct 2008
Another show that drips of overused cliches...
Can the male protagonist in harem anime not be useless?
Also, why bother doing the foreshadowing that Aria might die at the end of the episode... She has PLOT armor. She can't die! Unless they pull a Mami Chomp, which I highly doubt
OmniknightMay 5, 2011 5:41 PM
May 5, 2011 2:48 PM
Apr 2011
this is getting better week by week
May 5, 2011 4:27 PM

Aug 2008
Calm down, man. There are more coming up behind Riko. She's not the last boss. (In fact, she's close to nothing but a mere minion) But unfortunately, I don't think 12 episodes will cover to that last boss. Maybe resolution of Riko's circumstances is what we can hope for.

BTW, if you think this episode's gunfight is awesome, you'll reconsider when you see those next bosses in action. They'll just make Riko x Aria fight looks like a child's play, even that hair play is so useless in front of those bosses.
May 5, 2011 5:38 PM
Apr 2011
This is really predictable...

But what the fuck was that?
Magical hair?
May 5, 2011 6:16 PM

Apr 2011
Onii said:

Magical hair?

oh shit its Konjiki no Yami...wait...its Lupan the 4th!

after a Speed ripoff now you have Gunkata fights...seriously i don't know where this show is heading
May 5, 2011 6:17 PM

Feb 2010
Of course the one character I actually enjoyed turns out to be evil. Le sigh.

At least I got some good laughs this time around thanks to the gg trollsubs.
PaiguyMay 5, 2011 6:21 PM
May 5, 2011 6:34 PM

Sep 2007
What. The. Fuck. Did. I. Just. Watch? Holmes? Lupin? Really? Really? REALLY? And then.... GUNKATA FIGHTS? What? And then.... MAGICAL HAIR OH BAH GAWD. So Aria gets shot up at pretty much point blank range but doesn't go down but only at the oh so plot critical moment at the very end. The only thing saving this terrible show is the completely outlandish shit they pull out of their asses during the fights.
May 5, 2011 6:37 PM
Apr 2011
If I were kinji I would of used the knife as soon as I had the chance.... But damn, the week I waited for episode 4 felt like the longest week ever, and now this... with the cliffhanger is gonna feel like a year before the next ep comes out ><

I really hope things turn out well :/

Oh and, Riko, you can rot in hell.
Feel free to drop a comment on my profile and have a chat! I am always looking to socialize with other users!
May 5, 2011 6:41 PM

Nov 2009
Woo called the Crazy bitch from the first ep! Always the blonde chick who hits somewhat on the main..
May 5, 2011 6:43 PM

Feb 2008
Kinjii is not an assassin thought, he can't hesitated not to kill her. He is a nice guy of course.

It might not cover everything in this one, but there still a chance of a season 2

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

May 5, 2011 7:07 PM
Jun 2008
I guess I'm the only one happy with the Riko being the villian xD too bad she won't win...
May 5, 2011 7:14 PM

Nov 2010
I fucking love Riko. Amazing character.
May 5, 2011 7:16 PM

Jun 2010
The ending was the only good part. Bullet proof uniforms are awesome. I can't believe Riko was the butei Killer.

May 5, 2011 7:20 PM

Jan 2010
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
May 5, 2011 7:52 PM

Jul 2010
What the hell did I just watch...? Part 1 gave off that Hidan no Aria feel. Part 2 when they revealed Riko was the Butei-Killer, was just...a gumble to me, I feel lost @-@
You may read this quote , "However, by that point you'll have been torn to pieces."
May 5, 2011 8:36 PM

Jul 2010
That was pretty ridiculous in a bad way.

When I first heard "Lupin" I thought that was pretty cool. Until it became some Lupin the 4th vs. Sherlock Holmes the 4th. Really? Lame.

gg subs were bad, but considering the show... who cares?
May 5, 2011 9:39 PM

Jun 2010
MysticHaze said:
What the hell did I just watch...? Part 1 gave off that Hidan no Aria feel. Part 2 when they revealed Riko was the Butei-Killer, was just...a gumble to me, I feel lost @-@

I feel the same way. Episode seemed very compressed.
May 5, 2011 9:42 PM

Aug 2010
Saw that coming butei killer was obvious
May 5, 2011 10:00 PM

Oct 2010
Omniknight said:
Also, why bother doing the foreshadowing that Aria might die at the end of the episode... She has PLOT armor. She can't die! Unless they pull a Mami Chomp, which I highly doubt
Wasabi said:
So Aria gets shot up at pretty much point blank range but doesn't go down but only at the oh so plot critical moment at the very end. The only thing saving this terrible show is the completely outlandish shit they pull out of their asses during the fights.
To both of you, I can understand for one reason, studio fucked up big time. They were supposed to poison her or something like that but they did that. Seems from your reactions that was shitty part of the studio to do and let me say I agree on that one. It was supposed to be the knife slash that did it, that's what I understood from the RAW chapters of the manga.
xzomega said:
Onii said:
Magical hair?
oh shit its Konjiki no Yami
ROFL, I should have though of that one. It indeed is the same power as Konjiki has with her hair just not so sure the hair may become a weapon itself.
MysticHaze said:
Marvelous! You confirmed to me that the studio in the adaption rushed it big time! Thank you! Now I can rest at ease.

May 5, 2011 10:23 PM

Apr 2008
Melee fight using guns x-x

May 5, 2011 10:23 PM

Mar 2008
Why is Riko so hot?

May 5, 2011 10:47 PM

Nov 2010
Hrkk, i hate when my favorite character gets revealed as a douche :x

happened in Occult academy too
May 5, 2011 10:50 PM

Jul 2010
Wasabi said:
What. The. Fuck. Did. I. Just. Watch? Holmes? Lupin? Really? Really? REALLY? And then.... GUNKATA FIGHTS? What? And then.... MAGICAL HAIR OH BAH GAWD. So Aria gets shot up at pretty much point blank range but doesn't go down but only at the oh so plot critical moment at the very end. The only thing saving this terrible show is the completely outlandish shit they pull out of their asses during the fights.
You pretty much nailed it.

Why are they even trying to make it dramatic? She's the leading role; of course she's not going to die >_>
May 5, 2011 10:58 PM
Feb 2009
wt cliffhangerrr..
May 5, 2011 11:12 PM

Jan 2010
Well, that sucked. Enough to lower the score by a couple of points.

Bipolar Riko was somewhat interesting in earlier episodes but she has lost all her charm after that tedious exposition. That may have been the worst ever 'let me explain how I set you up, ha ha!' monologue. In addition to that, she's slutty, manipulative and psychotic.

But is Aria going to step and become exciting? Alas no. She's going to cry, complain and fight poorly after getting trapped. I guess she called it when she said that no one in the world would want to be her partner.

The gunfight on an airplane didn't help either.
May 5, 2011 11:14 PM

Oct 2010
IF I was kinji I would have totally railed out Riko in her room like wtf was he thinking
May 5, 2011 11:17 PM

Feb 2008
Amazing episode. Great action along with some back story like Kinji's brother.

May 5, 2011 11:34 PM
Mar 2010
Wtf? I'd rather have 12 episodes of tsun tsun than this.
May 5, 2011 11:35 PM

Feb 2008
Did not see that coming....wow
May 5, 2011 11:44 PM

Dec 2009
I didn't expect she is the one who behind this.

May 5, 2011 11:56 PM

Jun 2009
Iilia said:
Why are they even trying to make it dramatic? She's the leading role; of course she's not going to die >_>

Well duh! what do you expect? Most of the time, there are moments when the lead is in a pinch and of course viewers expect them to make through it. Like seriously? is this development something unbearable to watch now?

Oh well, already knew that butei killer (thanks manga) so it's no surprise. Though I was surprised when I first read it. Only thing I complain is Aria's dress when she visited her mom. Her dress in the manga looks pretty whereas in this it looks soo plain.

I also find it amusing when they have a conversation in the preview of the next episode.
May 5, 2011 11:57 PM

Aug 2008
Yay, lets hope the tsundere dies.
May 6, 2011 12:00 AM

Feb 2008
what a great episode... this is what i'm expecting to see in this anime...

Riko is so damn awesome... and so damn hot... that part when she and Kinji were alone in the room... oh shit, Riko, if you're a bitch, you're the best damn bitch ever!! XD

anyway, Aria's mom is also quite hot... seriously...

though i find Aria crying out loud in public very immature and childish... and, the hair... it moves? wtf?! *facepalm*

EDIT: i don't read the light novels / manga, but some people here complain about the studio not giving justice to the source material... oh well, i'm not shocked... it's JC Staff, what would you expect? *facepalm*
agent535May 6, 2011 12:03 AM
May 6, 2011 12:06 AM

May 2009
Where is my yandere! Oh well Riko is a good substitute I suppose. Crazy and Hot. Damn. Can she be the female lead? No? Oh Okay...
Please tell me this is the last time they are going to pull this shit of Aria gets fatally wounded and must be saved! Cause now they are just taunting me by showing her die almost twice.
May 6, 2011 12:09 AM

Mar 2010
That was quite possibly the stupidest episode ever made.
All the incredibly obvious foreshadowing is getting dumb to.. Not to mention the retarded main character(s). Seriously, how hard was it for him to just stab her throat instead of watching the gal get shot. Pretty amazing how the blonde bimbo made it there before him to..
May 6, 2011 1:31 AM

Jan 2009
Another 5 days until the OP single's released щ(゚Д゚щ)
And Kinji goes from loser to badass to loser and now to stalker? Okay.
No Kinji, don't do it! Just let her go off to London and get herself killed or whatever.

Oh, it was all going according her keikaku.
Fuck yeah, Riko! ヽ(´ー`)ノ
Now, if only Aria would actually die, it'd be the best thing that'll ever happen to this show.
And except for her weird hair, Riko is definitely the best character in this show.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
May 6, 2011 1:37 AM

Sep 2009
This is the second time Kinji failed to protect Aria. He needs to switch to that other mode.
May 6, 2011 2:09 AM

Jan 2011
kinji useless again
May 6, 2011 2:17 AM

Oct 2010
agent535 said:
though i find Aria crying out loud in public very immature and childish...
Yeah that's the same problem I had with her at that part. Holmes would roll in his grave knowing this.
agent535 said:
EDIT: i don't read the light novels / manga, but some people here complain about the studio not giving justice to the source material... oh well, i'm not shocked... it's JC Staff, what would you expect? *facepalm*

After Index 2, not surprised at all, just disappointed to learn of it. Already I had bad vibes about that with MOE overload. That kills Aria's bad ass attitude and renders it almost nil in non called situations.
heidurzo said:
can anyone tell me how Riko reached the plane and got in an elaborate disguise before Kinji arrived when kinji ran off leaving her behind?
There are many ways but fast transportation such as a helicopter would do. In fact a real thief can be as bad ass as a spy or special forces agent.

May 6, 2011 2:38 AM

Nov 2007
Hahaha, this was so hilariously ridiculous. At least the fight scenes were cool, I guess. Seems like Riko got her magic floating hair from those EU people or whatever.

Acquiesc3 said:
gg subs were bad, but considering the show... who cares?
That's the whole point of gg's subs. They're trollsubs. And the only reason that this show is worth watching.

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
May 6, 2011 3:08 AM

Sep 2010
5/5 for me!
Aria was once again cute and very capable. Kinji on the other hand has shown that he is pretty useless outside hysteria mode. Lots of awesome action in this episode and I really hope Kinji starts the next episode in hysteria mode.

Poor Aria such a close shot to the heart
May 6, 2011 3:20 AM
Dec 2010
Great action scenes..
and riko was soo cute in this ep LOL..
wonder what would happen next..
makes me wanna read the manga..
cant wait for ep 5..
forzsakenMay 6, 2011 3:25 AM
May 6, 2011 4:14 AM

Nov 2009
The episode really makes it up the last 3 episode, Ise Mariya really fit for Riko. Her previous role as Stocking really stick.
May 6, 2011 4:23 AM

Nov 2010
12 Episodes are not enough for this awesome series...
May 6, 2011 7:03 AM

Jun 2009
I don't know how I feel about this episode. The first half was good, get to see Aria's mother. But the second half was ridiculous.
But Im pretty happy that Riko is the butei killer, I never like her.
jjihhyeMay 6, 2011 7:09 AM

May 6, 2011 7:41 AM

Sep 2009
Rinji- said:
12 Episodes are not enough for this awesome series...
Ya and Shintaro Ishihara deserves to be Tokyo's governor.

I was looking forward to Kenji's character but my expectations sort of went down the drain.
Anyways, the gun fight would be cool if Aria died.
The show is suddenly trying to be highly dramatic I see.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» I wish there was more

LostInLove - Oct 26, 2023

8 by Kiikani »»
Apr 20, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Hoppy - Apr 21, 2011

196 by Karva1 »»
Apr 15, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - May 12, 2011

225 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:57 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kittyman - Apr 28, 2011

174 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:06 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Apr 14, 2011

259 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 11, 2023 8:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.