Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 5, 2022 9:22 AM

Apr 2021
After seeing the PV, and assuming its actually the finished product, it gives me a lot of hope for how an OPM Season 3 could turn out. Like this is literally the old Madhouse doing things 7 years after OPM season 1. If a great studio commits to it like MAPPA did with CSM I see the possibility of a very good OPM adaptation. Also goes to show how the industry has changed since 2015 when OPM was a sakuga fest
The animators would still get shit on though
Aug 5, 2022 9:40 AM
Silver Soul
Sep 2020
CreepHazard said:
After seeing the PV, and assuming its actually the finished product, it gives me a lot of hope for how an OPM Season 3 could turn out. Like this is literally the old Madhouse doing things 7 years after OPM season 1. If a great studio commits to it like MAPPA did with CSM I see the possibility of a very good OPM adaptation. Also goes to show how the industry has changed since 2015 when OPM was a sakuga fest

i wanted to comment that this is another obnoxious csm fan thread but bro, you're actually right.
Just a piece of shit chilling on this site.

Feel free to visit my profile.
Aug 5, 2022 9:42 AM
Apr 2022
why man...I removed CSM from my list so that I don't need to face those stupid threads

and HERE WE GO AGAIN

another stupid fan doing it....but why in OPM

EDIT : ok I read the thread and he is right...sorry my blood boiled after encountering an another CSM thread
WVMAug 5, 2022 9:46 AM
Aug 5, 2022 9:50 AM

Mar 2020
if opm's monster association arc gets a faithful adaptation like mob psycho did,it'll probably gonna be the hypest action anime in existence
Aug 5, 2022 9:52 AM
Silver Soul
Sep 2020
Yuta_JJK0 said:
why man...I removed CSM from my list so that I don't need to face those stupid threads

and HERE WE GO AGAIN

EDIT : ok I read the thread and he is right...sorry my blood boiled after encountering an another CSM thread

r/whoosh XDDDDDDDDDD
Just a piece of shit chilling on this site.

Feel free to visit my profile.
Aug 5, 2022 10:07 AM
May 2022
what the frick. why csm discussions on opm threads. what is wrong with you!
Aug 5, 2022 10:08 AM

Apr 2021
AceGeek said:

Did you just forget how to read smh
Aug 5, 2022 10:32 AM

Mar 2021
CreepHazard said:

Cant argue with what you are telling. Just need passionate staff like what CSM had. It can make OPM hella crazy
Aug 5, 2022 10:43 AM
Apr 2020
I think Chainsaw Man could have the same affect as One Punch Man season 1 did. But I honestly doubt that MAPPA will make the third season of One Punch after Chainsaw Man. Especially when they have Hell's Paradise and Vinland Saga to carry on their backs right now
Aug 5, 2022 10:43 AM
Jun 2021
it’s definitely possible but it’s also unlikely they would work opm. would be on something new i think
Aug 5, 2022 10:49 AM

May 2012
They wouldn't go anywhere near as hard on OPM as CSM. If you've been paying attention to the fan animations since the beginning, CSM is the greatest and biggest passion project out of any anime ever made.
Aug 5, 2022 10:51 AM
Feb 2021
Yuta_JJK0 said:

and HERE WE GO AGAIN

Cryyy more CSM is better than your favorite anime. The fans are hyping their favorite anime nothing is wrong there.
Aug 5, 2022 11:24 AM
Feb 2019
Really hope CSM starts trends in the industry to have anime adaptations with passion behind them, studios can take risks, and (hopefully) treat their animators right.

Also hoping season 3 of OPM will be as amazing as season 1. I feel bad for JC Staff for getting shit for season 2 and would wanna give them a second chance, but the MA arc is too much for them to handle at their level.
ftv_markAug 5, 2022 11:28 AM
Aug 5, 2022 11:29 AM
May 2022
n
CreepHazard said:
AceGeek said:

o, i didn't. there was no need to bring csm into this. you could've said those things without it. toxic csm fan.
Aug 5, 2022 12:25 PM

Apr 2021
AceGeek said:
n
CreepHazard said:

o, i didn't. there was no need to bring csm into this. you could've said those things without it. toxic csm fan.
tf dude I haven't even read the manga lmfao
Aug 5, 2022 8:18 PM
Apr 2022
Dhruv_15 said:
Yuta_JJK0 said:

and HERE WE GO AGAIN

Cryyy more CSM is better than your favorite anime. The fans are hyping their favorite anime nothing is wrong there.

stop acting like a KID...that guy is TROLIING...people like you with small BRAINS won't understand that...so I ended the chat with *EDIT* the TITLE speaks and he defended him by th COMMENT

and Attack On Titan, Black Clover, Dragon Ball, Dr Stone, Your Name, Jujutsu Kaisen, Demon Slayer are 10X better for me than CSM (which is not even out)

CSM threads are full of FUSS...get back to your mom's womb learn a little bit...hope I see a GROWN UP after you come out
WVMAug 5, 2022 8:37 PM
Aug 5, 2022 9:55 PM
Sep 2021
KAMISAMA_69_ said:
if opm's monster association arc gets a faithful adaptation like mob psycho did,it'll probably gonna be the hypest action anime in existence

and then comes garou vs Saitama. a pure masterpiece,even though there are many animes that i havent watched,its still safe to say this one going to become one of the best and most hyped fight of all time
Aug 5, 2022 10:01 PM

Jan 2020
Btw, are you worried about Bones screwing up Mob Psycho S3? Having 2 major anime in the same season is kind of a red flag…
Aug 5, 2022 10:01 PM

Jan 2020
CreepHazard said:

Btw, are you worried about Bones screwing up Mob Psycho S3? Having 2 major anime in the same season is kind of a red flag…
Aug 6, 2022 4:05 AM

Apr 2021
Animillion said:
CreepHazard said:

if anything I think they're gonna let MHA be a shitshow
On a serious note I think it'd be fine, since mob psycho doesn't really have intricate details so it should be good for the most part
Aug 6, 2022 12:57 PM

Dec 2016
I wish one Punch Man gets the adaptation it deserves, I love the series and still waiting for the anime to return but so far we have nothing sadly
Aug 7, 2022 10:00 AM

Aug 2020
Anime_Jedi said:
I think Chainsaw Man could have the same affect as One Punch Man season 1 did. But I honestly doubt that MAPPA will make the third season of One Punch after Chainsaw Man. Especially when they have Hell's Paradise and Vinland Saga to carry on their backs right now
don't forget aot. They still got one left. Not to mention how controversial the manga ending was so they might hafta to face that too.
Aug 10, 2022 10:59 AM

Nov 2021
CreepHazard said:
Like this is literally the old Madhouse doing things 7 years after OPM season 1.
u got some misunderstanding
Lemme correct
This isn't the old madhouse even if a lot of madhouse employees migrated to mappa it wasn't even 10% and OPM S1 was 80% freelanced
So...... No
CreepHazard said:
If a great studio commits to it like MAPPA did with CSM I see the possibility of a very good OPM adaptation.
it's a hard to digest fact but any studio only likes to put their resources in anime that they started , same goes for MAPPA thats why AOT s4 looks so mediocre and so will OPM if mappa did it , rn there's no hope so again NO

Aug 10, 2022 6:16 PM

Sep 2016
Maybe now that Bones is done with Mob Psycho 100 they could potentially take over OPM... I would personally love that as Bones really is one of the best studios out there plus I think Bones' style fits OPM very well, especially when comparing it to what Madhouse did in Season 1. I can't imagine any other studio doing as much of a great job as Bones to be honest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » should one punch man be called battle seinen?

deg - May 16

24 by phantom346 »»
May 22, 12:46 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2015

338 by FedeMetal »»
May 20, 6:30 PM

» serious question

z0idberger - May 5

45 by RickyHunt »»
May 20, 8:52 AM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2015

987 by RGreatDanton »»
May 13, 3:04 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2015

792 by jacjacqjac »»
May 12, 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.