Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Nov 2, 2019 2:15 AM

Sep 2015
So, zinetsu is the Kogoro Mori of the demon slayers
Nov 17, 2019 9:01 AM

Sep 2012
i have heard of sleep walking but not about sleep sword kill this is riticilous 😂😂😂😂
Nov 30, 2019 11:50 AM

Nov 2017
This whole arc is awesome. 26 eps? Nice. So I'm one away.

Whereas other anime shows the scaredy character would be annoying, his comedy is well handled here. This fighting a monster in a mansion arc is like a good video game.

People keep hating on this show but it doesn't deserve it.

Fine pacing.
Good direction.
Good music.
Great animation.
Good characters.
Good fights.

I honestly don't know what's not to like here. This show is exciting.
Nov 30, 2019 6:04 PM
Nov 2016
DarkInsomnia57 said:
Whereas other anime shows the scaredy character would be annoying, his comedy is well handled here.

Sure, because characters that yell and complain all the time have the best comedy right? having a scaredy character is one thing but having a character ear-raping your ear without condoms is another thing.

Here's a piece of advice, if you have plenty of people complaining about Zenitsu's shitty forced comedy then that means that his comedy wasn't good, Zenitzu is literally the only questionable character in this anime that had people complaining to this extent and even dropping the anime, this isn't a good thing, this only means that there was something wrong with that character, without that character this anime would have been even better.

The only redeeming quality in this anime is the awesome animation, not the forced comedy of Zenitsu, if this anime were made by a mediocre anime studio and had mediocre animation then the rating would have been a lot lower than this. Some people say that good animation doesn't matter but yes it does, it matters a lot and this anime is the perfect example of that.

Not saying that this anime is bad, I actually enjoyed the anime but not the forced comedy and people are justified to complain about that horrible character named Zenitsu.
xZabuzaxNov 30, 2019 6:21 PM
Nov 30, 2019 11:42 PM

Oct 2018
xZabuzax said:
DarkInsomnia57 said:
Whereas other anime shows the scaredy character would be annoying, his comedy is well handled here.

Sure, because characters that yell and complain all the time have the best comedy right? having a scaredy character is one thing but having a character ear-raping your ear without condoms is another thing.

Here's a piece of advice, if you have plenty of people complaining about Zenitsu's shitty forced comedy then that means that his comedy wasn't good, Zenitzu is literally the only questionable character in this anime that had people complaining to this extent and even dropping the anime, this isn't a good thing, this only means that there was something wrong with that character, without that character this anime would have been even better.

The only redeeming quality in this anime is the awesome animation, not the forced comedy of Zenitsu, if this anime were made by a mediocre anime studio and had mediocre animation then the rating would have been a lot lower than this. Some people say that good animation doesn't matter but yes it does, it matters a lot and this anime is the perfect example of that.

Not saying that this anime is bad, I actually enjoyed the anime but not the forced comedy and people are justified to complain about that horrible character named Zenitsu.

You can complain, but Zenitsu is pretty popular character, especially in Japan. In KnY he's the most popular one.
Nov 30, 2019 11:52 PM
Nov 2016
-Aincrad- said:
You can complain, but Zenitsu is pretty popular character, especially in Japan. In KnY he's the most popular one.

Sure, I know for a fact that a character can be popular and annoying at the same time like Zenitsu, Asta (from Black Clover) and Bakugo (from Boku no Hero Academia) but at the end of the day, they are still annoying as fuck characters.

Asta and Bakugo are the most popular characters in their animes as well so that doesn't say much either, this just means that the Japanese people like loud obnoxious characters, the perfect characters for little kids.
Dec 1, 2019 12:12 PM

Nov 2017
Zenitsu is like a fine edge on a sharp sword, and the studio controls him beyond any belief from me, he works.

I was all ready to blast such a character but I've found this shounen stereotype comedy filler more involving and effective here than I ever have before. Ufotable is master grace, don't doubt the Ufotable.

This whole show is a master class in how to pull off the ultimate trashy shounen to its peak potential. If you've watched enough shounen then you know what to expect. Yet this show keeps blasting my expectations.

This show is like a DBZ satire on steroids done right.
Dec 1, 2019 8:07 PM
Nov 2016
DarkInsomnia57 said:
Zenitsu is like a fine edge on a sharp sword

I won't go that far, Zenitsu is more like a horny monkey ready for some hot sweaty sex and violate your ear-hole without your consent, I never agreed to those terms when I started watching this anime.

If I had some pepper spray I would have used it on that annoying as fuck character.
Dec 7, 2019 4:13 AM

Jan 2017
will zenitsu ever stfu? probably not, he ruins the whole show for me
Dec 29, 2019 9:31 AM

Nov 2012
I hope Tanjiro gets this guys blood since he's an ex 12 moon, but glad they did cover the fact that his injury hasn't fully healed as he hasn't had time to rest.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Jan 4, 2020 7:43 PM

Jul 2013
Hm I don't know what to think about Inosuke. He seems crazy but why did he step on that little girl? Like someone here mentioned he doesn't seem to be a character who thinks a lot.

Anyways that demon with the drums is annoying with his with ability. Always being able to change the room and still attacking with these claws doesn't seem to be an easy task.

The tongue demon looked disgusting but what the hell happened to Zenitsu? He definitely became the Cavendish of KnY. The attack looked so good my god. Now I want to see more fight scenes with him. Just sad that he isn't aware of his power. Maybe Tanjirou can help him.

In the meantime Inosuke killed that fat demon without any problems and so only the the drum demon is left. Was interesting to hear about the humans with the rarer blood. Didn't expect them to be as nutritious as 50 - 100 normal humans.

With his injuries Tanjirou can't really fight like usual but I guess one of his sword forms will help. Let's see how they overcome this demon.

Apr 9, 2020 4:34 PM

Jul 2014
Alright holy shit Zenistu the wimp has the coolest form of them all
Jun 13, 2020 8:06 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Wow, that freak yellow hair guy had some hidden power. Not surprised. He had a thunder breathing technique. But, his power seems not easy to get revealed. He need to sleep first to attack? You must be kidding me, Zenitsu. And that wild boar had interesting technique too. I guessed, how much breathing technique there? 10? 20? Dunno about shit. So lets see how Tanjirou solved his own problem. Sure he can rekt that shit. But how? Interesting part must be reveal, soon .... Nezuko appearance and the interaction with Zenitsu!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 11, 2020 4:02 AM

Mar 2020
at least his bitch ass is not useless
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Jul 16, 2020 12:57 PM
Jun 2020
loads of action. Zenitsu is my favourite character after his sleep attack lmao. boar guy kinda annoying :// but p cool
Jul 18, 2020 3:30 PM

Nov 2016
At least Zenitsu isn't all useless. Still a shitty character though.
Aug 9, 2020 3:22 AM

Dec 2010
You know those episodes which have only the OP and ED sequences going for them?
Aug 30, 2020 4:26 AM

May 2016
It was interesting that Zenitsu was able to unleash his full power when he has fallen asleep. I guess that being completely unconscious is the only way someone as finicky as him could actually stay calm. It's also pretty funny that the boar guy really likes to use just about anyone as springboards to victory.

I really thought that Tanjiro would settle things with that guy in this episode after his long pondering so the end credits rolling all of a sudden surprised me lul

Sep 12, 2020 6:17 AM
Sep 2015
Inosuke stepped on that girl? And he's supposed to be a hero? If he's not a hero nor a demon, then what the FUCK is he?

Zenitsu keeps being annoying.

I'm dropping the anime here. The fight in the rotating room was awesome. That's the only thing I enjoyed.
Sep 18, 2020 2:20 AM

Jun 2020
LOL @ zenitsu & that kid, their scenes were hilarious

hope there will be a happy ending for these kids & tanjirou can save them, i’m loving tanjirou more & more every episode ♡

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Sep 19, 2020 12:31 PM

Mar 2010
I feel him though, I've got a shit load of injuries and it really stagger's your confidence and honestly it takes a shit load to just say fuck it and use all you've got.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 4, 2020 9:51 AM

Apr 2020
Mm, I see... So the boar dude is the best waifu. We shall all bask in it's glory. Amen,

Zenitsu is a machine though, he should carry a bottle of chlorophorm with him to pass out at will. He'd be one hell of a demon slayer then.

Oh, and both kids are adorable. And Inosuke is best waifu. Wha- WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'VE SAID IT ALREADY??
[right]=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=
Jan 1, 2021 3:52 PM

Jul 2015
Felt some real chills when Zenitsu did his lightning move, he isn't useless after all..at least when sleeping. Gotta love the crazy boar guy, got the feeling he isn't an official demon slayer at all.

Jan 12, 2021 11:31 PM

Jan 2021
Man a great episode. Inosuke being a total badass was entertaining and zenitsu's lightning breathing style is just epic.
One more thing is the amount of detail in the background music is just as appreciable as the animation as it makes every scene more exhilarating.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Feb 7, 2021 10:17 PM

Dec 2015
Zenitsu had a real badass moment in this one, I'm impressed. And the boar guy? Inosuke? I'm interested in learning more about him, he seems so unhinged.

Much better episode than the previous one, can't wait to see more!
Feb 24, 2021 7:33 AM
Feb 2021
Teruko is really cute! >w<
Feb 24, 2021 8:11 AM
Feb 2021
Tanjirou is very brave ^^
Feb 28, 2021 12:23 AM

Mar 2018
This episode is perfect. Fantastic balance of comedy and tension. Didn't know the two could coexist but here it is! I was sweating bullets while laughing my ass off.
Mar 15, 2021 8:03 PM

Jan 2011
well at least the yellow guy isnt useless but what was that anyway? like a spilt personallity, they ll probably explian it later
Apr 5, 2021 3:11 PM

Feb 2019
I love how awesome the art style is, and the electicity guy was absolutely epic in that fight.

I like the Pig guy, he's the firts person that properly taunted the demons instead of just fighting them.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Apr 26, 2021 5:52 PM
Jul 2020
First time tanjiro ran out of taisho secrets lol
May 4, 2021 1:44 PM

Apr 2013
Was pretty obvious that he wouldn't just be some weakling, the moment he fell asleep everyone knew what's gonna happen. Boar dude is not that much fun after all so far. Also another Nezuko-less episode is meeeeeeh...
May 17, 2021 12:18 PM

Apr 2017
Trying to decide who's more annoying: Zenitsu or the crow. Pretty sure I nearly got a headache from Zenitsu's screaming and whining. His voice actor must've been paid by the decibels.

As for Inosuke...ehh, not really feeling the cray-cray "would take any side as long as he gets to have fun" morality here.

Tanjiro ganbatte'd so hard there that he ended the episode.
May 24, 2021 3:51 AM
Mar 2021
My man zenitsu needs sleeping pills
May 25, 2021 1:18 PM
Nov 2016
ChadOfChads said:
My man zenitsu needs sleeping pills

He also needs a preservative in his mouth because he's raping people with the ear rapes.
Jun 4, 2021 10:44 PM
Mar 2021
Jesus christ this was such a freaky episode. This time I dont blame Zenitsu for freaking out, was well justified, fuck that spider boy!
So Zenitsu went SSJ after getting hit by lightning!? Jesus.
The animation when Zenitsu blitzed was lit af! Epic fight and pretty good backstory of Zenitsu
Jun 7, 2021 1:04 AM
Mar 2021
The best episode yet. And MAH BOY ZENITSU IS FAST AF
Jun 7, 2021 8:00 AM

Apr 2021
Inosuke got the skillz....Zenitsu also was awesome out there....Now the last demon is left to Tanjiro...He's still badly injured from his previous battle..But still he's the kind of guy to never give up and can handle any situation....
Jun 11, 2021 10:30 AM
Mar 2021
Fantastic episode as always.
Jun 11, 2021 4:06 PM
Mar 2021
I love how crazy the boar head dude is.
Jun 19, 2021 11:51 PM

Feb 2014
Zenitsu was badass for a hot second, and the rest of the time he was annoying. I guess that makes him less annoying than last episode LOL

Inosuke really is like a wild boar with his attitude, hope his character develops more, but at least he's more of a badass than Zenitsu lol

I wonder if the tuzumi demon's blood can be of any use to the doctor since he was previously one of those special 12
Noodle070Jun 19, 2021 11:54 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2021 12:57 AM
Mar 2021
love how crazy the boar head dude is
Jul 20, 2021 4:18 AM
Jul 2018
this episode is unbelievable! soooooooo good!!!!!!!!
Aug 8, 2021 6:47 PM
Mar 2021
Zenitsu is not as useless as he thinks he is!
Aug 26, 2021 4:41 AM
Mar 2021
love how crazy the boar head dude is.
Sep 24, 2021 11:49 AM

Jun 2016
What a move Zenitsu hit. Such a shame he can only do it whilst he's asleep tho.

The way everything moves around and the way the camera is being manipulated, especially in this ep, is so good. I'm genuinely surprised by its effectiveness.

Tanjiro has resolved to never give up. Standard protag stuff.

Oct 6, 2021 2:45 PM

Aug 2013
What a freak show with an average animation.
Oct 12, 2021 2:37 PM

Nov 2019
Lawgun said:
What a freak show with an average animation.

Average animation? Really?
Everyone is entitled to have their personal opinions I guess. The story is surely average and I don’t like some of the side characters either, but calling it an average animation is just objectively wrong.
Oct 18, 2021 10:10 AM

Feb 2014
Can this fucker shut up for one scene and just fight, without reading out his diary in his mind?
Oct 18, 2021 10:30 AM
Nov 2016
Vhailor said:
Can this fucker shut up for one scene and just fight, without reading out his diary in his mind?

Welcome to the worst part of Demon Slayer, that obnoxious, loud motherfucker also ruined this anime for me.

He will get a bit better in the last 2 episodes so stay strong.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

-Stray - Sep 7, 2019

221 by skatensleep »»
Today, 3:18 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2019

351 by skatensleep »»
Today, 2:50 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2019

302 by skatensleep »»
Today, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2019

281 by skatensleep »»
Today, 2:05 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2019

1095 by skatensleep »»
Today, 1:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.