Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 23, 2017 3:04 PM
Apr 2016
lol this guy masamune is so annoying...forget the revenge bro. Move on with your life lol. I really loved the plan originally but at this point its just unnecessary...like he's literally losing opportunities and wasting time on Aki. Which I don't understand why so many people like her? She is THE MOST annoying character on the show. She abuses everyone that actually cares about her.
Feb 23, 2017 3:09 PM
Jul 2018
my hate for this show grows stronger each episode :^)

masamune is honestly one of the dumbest characters ever
Feb 23, 2017 3:29 PM
Aug 2015
For someone that has been so dedicated to fitness for so long, Masamune is a really skinny kid. He can do 100 push ups, but his arms are barely 12 inches in circumference.
Feb 23, 2017 3:30 PM

Oct 2013
Wow, that got real really quickly.
Feb 23, 2017 3:45 PM

May 2015
Damn, they made the moment with Neko quite intense in this episode. I didn't expect that.

Feb 23, 2017 3:50 PM
Nov 2016
This was unexpected. Doesn't usually happen in anime like this. Neko just went for it and no one walked in just before they kissed. And it was a pretty damn romantic scene.
Feb 23, 2017 3:58 PM

Dec 2015
Could we please have more dramatic moments like it was in this episode between Fujinomiya and Masamune, and less talking and overreacting in Masamune's head??
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Feb 23, 2017 4:03 PM

Jan 2016
What an episode :O This was Neko's highlight and she said something very touching for anyone suffering from bullying. Too bad the same applied to her and ended the way it ended... Can't be helped, that's what you get for "stealing" the photo :/
THANKS SENPIEX
Feb 23, 2017 4:05 PM

Jun 2016
Pretty solid episode! Can't wait for next weeks now.
Feb 23, 2017 4:11 PM

Sep 2015
Hmm i wonder if they plan put last arc as a ova like oreimo or another season (10 episode?)
Into the Internet!
Feb 23, 2017 4:39 PM

Jan 2011
After the Villa all this content is new to me so yeah,still haven't trusted Neko from the start dat dishonesty killed it for me.

boy is the music a little to good for this show lol i know it's been said before but it made all the dramatic scenes seem waay more intense then they actually were
Feb 23, 2017 4:42 PM

Sep 2014
Neko really needs some backstory right now, I don't really understand her relation to Masamune.

Anyway, good episode.
Feb 23, 2017 4:47 PM

Oct 2012
Wow, this was totally unexpected, then the drama kicked in, again, it was cliche situation yet they evaded cliche pretty well.

It started pretty normal but have to say the scene between him and Neko was pretty intense. Definitely the best episode so far.

Also, interesting to know that he knew her too back then. She has a lot more depth a character now, well done. Is this perhaps some Nisekoi fanfiction done right? :D (in fact, better than original series)
Feb 23, 2017 4:47 PM
Feb 2014
Definitely one of my favourite episodes of the series - something actually happened.
I found Neko annoying as hell ever since she was introduced but now I'm not sure anymore knowing the truth.
Can't wait for next week!
Feb 23, 2017 4:49 PM

Apr 2013
Good episode, liked the bedroom scene and loved the soundtrack that went with it
Feb 23, 2017 4:51 PM

Sep 2016
We're finally getting into the juicy part of the anime :D
Feb 23, 2017 5:38 PM

Mar 2014
Wow, didn't expect such a solid episode from this show.
Feb 23, 2017 5:42 PM
Dec 2014
This episode was so good. I'm sure it won't take long until I pick up the manga and read on from here. Damn one cours.

@ Neko's connection to Masamune:
Didn't his mother say something along the lines of "to think that they met again after all this time." ?

Kaetokiha said:
Masamune is so dumb. I can't believe he went to her apartment and tried to look for the picture instead of confronting her about it.

Unlike us he didn't have a 100% guarantee that he'll accuse the right person.
Feb 23, 2017 5:50 PM

May 2015
I liked the confrontation and the kiss, but I didn't really care for the way Masamune went about finding out if Neko had stolen the photo. It would've been much easier if he had simply asked her if she had the photo instead of snooping around her room, but oh well.
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Feb 23, 2017 5:58 PM

May 2014
Shaboogle said:
All the people comparing this to Nisekoi...
, and a girl got rejected!
This anime is escalating so much quicker then Nisekoi did.

Yes. There was a kiss...

...And?

Inb4, this serie is definitely better than Nisekoi, because it's not very difficult be better than Nisekoi
Feb 23, 2017 6:08 PM

Feb 2013
Clearly the best revenge is to better your life, find someone who actually cares, and be with them...granted I still don't know what's going on with Neko, but she seems to truly love him, even if it was under a false first meeting.

To me, best bet would be to be with Neko, have master tell Aki that he was pigs foot all along...better revenge in my mind.
Feb 23, 2017 6:33 PM
Jun 2013
loved the episode. i really hope he chooses neko......
Feb 23, 2017 6:33 PM

May 2012
Orcane said:
This episode was so good. I'm sure it won't take long until I pick up the manga and read on from here. Damn one cours.

@ Neko's connection to Masamune:
Didn't his mother say something along the lines of "to think that they met again after all this time." ?

Kaetokiha said:
Masamune is so dumb. I can't believe he went to her apartment and tried to look for the picture instead of confronting her about it.

Unlike us he didn't have a 100% guarantee that he'll accuse the right person.

That's right, but who else would it be? His mother and sister had no reason to do that. Yoshino could do that, but why would she do that when she already knows everything? Neko was such an obvious suspect that even Masamune though it was her right away.

The thing is...even if he was unsure about it, searching her house for the picture was much a dumber move simply he had no way to really know where it would be and there was a high chance of her finding him...like she did.

Eve778 said:
It would've been much easier if he had simply asked her if she had the photo instead of snooping around her room, but oh well.

My thoughts exactly.
KaeUBWFeb 23, 2017 6:37 PM
I despise woke people.
Feb 23, 2017 6:47 PM

Feb 2016
Poor fujinomiya 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Feb 23, 2017 6:51 PM

Jan 2017
Rhapsody- said:
Shaboogle said:
All the people comparing this to Nisekoi...
, and a girl got rejected!
This anime is escalating so much quicker then Nisekoi did.

Yes. There was a kiss...

...And?

Inb4, this serie is definitely better than Nisekoi, because it's not very difficult be better than Nisekoi

I'm just saying so many people are comparing this anime to nisekoi and yet this anime is moving along much quicker then Nisekoi did. I didn't assume i'd have to defend my comment after I stated this, "At least this anime had a kissing scene before the ending
, and a girl got rejected!"
Feb 23, 2017 7:02 PM

Jan 2013
I'm heartbroken... can't believe that Neko wasn't bad as i always thought, and she is sick... those were not simple vitamins :( Another feels story :(
I never felt so happy for Masamune as i was in this episode, Neko kissing him was so heartwarming, Aki doesn't deserve him, she is too much of a tsundere.
She disappointed me in this episode, now i'm cheering for the best!
Neko is actually a pretty nice and is a cute girl :3
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 23, 2017 7:14 PM

Oct 2008
LoomyTheBrew said:
Neko and him have a lot in common with trying to hide their true selves and she accepts him for who he is.

You assume Aki is not the same? With those flashbacks to the past up til now there are certain hints. I'm sure Aki accepted him for who he was, and it's not like she knows who he is right now. During earlier episodes she said appearance has nothing to do with whether she accepts a guy or not. We haven't seen the full backstory of everyone so I think you are early to judge.

LoomyTheBrew said:
He missed an opportunity of a life time, this guy is a fucking idiot.

For trying to respect the body of a girl who doesn't even seem serious about him? I would praise him for this levelheaded decision instead.

Neko has given Masamune many reasons to doubt her intentions; she's been putting on an act so much even if she had good reasons for it. You can't blame Masamune for rejecting her.
Feb 23, 2017 7:25 PM

Feb 2012
Is Neko still bullshitting and ran away so Makabe will go after her? Or am I just being paranoid. Anyways pretty solid episode I really liked the bedroom scene.
Feb 23, 2017 7:45 PM

Feb 2009
Never expected this episode to be so intense, especially at the bedroom scene, not used to kissing in these type of shows, so it gets an up from me. Whats bothering me its that I dont understand who Neko really is yet...
Feb 23, 2017 8:42 PM

Dec 2016
Dang this show sure does keep me interested. I kind of feel bad for Neko now. I thought she was up to something, but it seems like she actually likes Makabe. I am still confused about how she knew him previous to when they met in the anime? I kinda just want him to get revenge on Aki and then go date Neko now. I hope she is ok.
Feb 23, 2017 9:23 PM
May 2015
masterpiece of an episode.

im confounded that this has such a marginally above average MAL score. I can't say I've ever seen a better harem than this
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2017 9:35 PM

Sep 2014
I felt suspense, I almost cried, this episode was probably the best yet.
Feb 23, 2017 9:40 PM
Dec 2014
This show is how harems are supposed to be done.
Feb 23, 2017 9:40 PM
Feb 2014
The bedroom scene was... intense...

I've heard that the rejection scene in the manga progressed a little differently, where Masamune outright rejected Neko because he 'loved' Adagaki.

Which somehow makes a bit more sense to me?

Or rather, it's such a bullshit reason for Masamune to reject Neko because he thinks she doesn't genuinely love him. It just seems so presumptuous, and even a little hypocritical considering he himself's trying to get Adagaki to accept him with the intention of breaking up...

On the other hand, bloody hell, in some ways, he's more than a man than I would've given him credit for, coming out and admitting his reason for going to Neko's place alone. Smart, too. I've been quite neutral about him, but I feel like this is the first time I started liking him and hinking of him as a decent MC.

I think I cringed quite a bit inside when Shidou came in and started pointing ingers at Masamune... Firstly, why such an aggressive approach and tone. I get it, drama and plot, but seriously, an urgent phone call would suffice... but I'm sorta wary because I can only predict 3 possibilities from this disappearance. 1. She's really gone crazy. 2. Neko is just trying to bait Masamune. 3. It's a misunderstanding and she was just in the freaking toilet or something stupid like that... all 3 predictions sound terrible so I hope the plot churns out something different...
Duri1nFeb 23, 2017 9:53 PM
The most annoying thing about some anime is that they don't know when they've died...
Feb 23, 2017 10:01 PM

Jan 2015
Did anyone realize that when Aki was calling Masamune "Pig's foot" she sounded like Yoshino?

It was during the flashback in Neko's room when his fat self was crying outside kid Aki's window.

Edit: Comparison video
MoistFlubberFeb 23, 2017 10:42 PM
Feb 23, 2017 10:01 PM

Jun 2007
I've been under the impression that Neko was bed ridden as a kid and envied Makabe from a distance. The pills gave me that impression and now with this episode explaining a bit about her medical issues, it further pushes that impression. When Makabe asks her if she's ever had her shoes stolen or walked home without shoes she answered with "no" because she was probably home schooled and bed ridden for most of her childhood. If this is the case then the bleakness of it makes this situation much more sad. I can picture Makabe and Aki playing outside everyday and Neko looking at them through a window. Slowly falling in love with Makabe. Hoping to one day go outside and play with him. Now that she's somewhat healthy all she wants to do is be in his life but he continues to refuse her.

As for Makabe getting his "revenge" on Aki. I think that was tossed out the window a while ago. He's clearly still in love with her. At the beginning of the series he may have been hell bent on revenge but at this point he's only kidding himself and I think that's been "Masters" plan all along. Now this is purely speculation but I think Aki's binge eating was triggered by guys or Makabe. Not sure how or why though. "Master" probably knows this and wants to help Aki both with her eating and her personality towards men. When Aki finally falls in love with Makabe I'm pretty sure he's not going to refuse her.

Another thing that bothers me is that Master and Neko both recognize Makabe even in his skinny form but Aki does not. Even if Makabe was a small part of Aki's childhood life, you'd think she'd remember a guy she played with every day and then turned down in a weird way. I mean come on, her maid remembers him and she wasn't even around when they played. Something doesn't add up.
Feb 23, 2017 10:05 PM
Jul 2018
Of course Makabe will think Neko is not serious because there is no nice move from Neko, even on first impression makes Makabe irritated

I'm irritated Shidou-san accusing Makabe don't know about Neko's sickness while Neko never told Makabe, expecting other people must know because small hint "look I'm sick so bad with so many drugs I must eat everyday" while hiding her condition from everyone, no one will think she has bad condition because she is very closed-type

But I agree about Makabe's mistake in Fujinomiya's apartement not straight-forward ask her
Feb 23, 2017 10:05 PM
Jan 2015
That was the first seroius episode i can recall this series having. Our crisis arc begins.......

good stuff
Feb 23, 2017 10:43 PM

Jan 2015
winddevil1 said:
begija said:

1 legged Masamune-kun confirmed!

i'm sure you're trolling, but this comment made me laugh lol

Well, I don't see second leg there no matter how I look at it, but yeah, that was meant as a joke :)
Feb 23, 2017 10:54 PM

Sep 2015
Wow powerful episode. Especially that scene in Neko's room. Damn great episode. Things escalated to whole new level.
Feb 23, 2017 10:55 PM

Dec 2009
Hot damn, i didn't expect this show to get real this fast...

I thought this was supposed to be a comedy (and a good one at that) but wow, they're nailing this stuff too O_O

Anyone who still thinks modern anime is shit can suck it.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Feb 24, 2017 12:20 AM

Mar 2016
kingsheep812 said:
Kojuurou Shuri is the best girl.

Pls win Kojuurou.

I know its a guy. I still think he's best girl.

Kappa.
#TeamKojuurouUnite \m/
No seriously.
Feb 24, 2017 12:39 AM

Jul 2015
begija said:
winddevil1 said:

i'm sure you're trolling, but this comment made me laugh lol

Well, I don't see second leg there no matter how I look at it, but yeah, that was meant as a joke :)

Nice catch and its actually funny.
I think the photo is meant to show that Masamune is standing behind a short wall and that's why we cant see his other leg.
Feb 24, 2017 2:04 AM

Aug 2010
Hmm i think ppl are forgetting what she said the first time she appeared, to me those lines make her out to be really suspicious...even now i still doubt this Neko character until the past is revealed (she conceals a lot...even if she is doing the same a Masamune her actions are just in the wrong direction)

Also props on Masamune for keeping his head cool and do what must've been done...

Now let us see what this anime throws our way i for one welcome this whole revenge plot cuz at least its a lil diferent from all the harems out there
Feb 24, 2017 2:15 AM

Aug 2016
Somehow I just knew that Neko had put the picture in between her boobs.

I'm now more conflicted about her...
Feb 24, 2017 2:16 AM

Jun 2013
Was it just me or did loli Aki sound like Yohsino?? Can she like not do a kid voice or something and they had to get the other va to voice her wtf

Also Masamune-kun the fucking retard rip this show
Feb 24, 2017 2:18 AM

Dec 2013
Probably my favourite episode so far. Really liked that bedroom scene but the revenge excuse feels like it's getting weaker and weaker.
Feb 24, 2017 2:34 AM

Aug 2015
Damn. This episode really delivered.. Wasn't expecting that much feels and stuff from this series..

I was just here for the rom-com and stuff. To just enjoy the clichés and comedy and move on. Never expected this to get so real..

And now I'm getting PSTD flashbacks from Nisekoi all over again... ;_;

And knowing that the tsundere might end up winning in the end ( once again) frustrates me even more... Never did I hate the tsunderes so much just for being in the anime.. *sigh*

Can't we ever have an anime where the winner isn't decided since episode 1? :/

I seriously hope Makabe will get real with his revenge plan this time instead of just fooling around..
Feb 24, 2017 2:40 AM

Jun 2016
There's some pretty good things about this episode, but still wasn't my favourite. The drama between Masamune and Neko at the second half feels very weird for me. The first half is fine through.

Am I the only one who likes Neko less after this episode? I'm sorry that I say this, but she's feels like a creepy stalker for me in this episode with all the stealing photo crap.
Feb 24, 2017 2:47 AM

Nov 2016
The music .... the music man, the music was so good
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

371 by Fleicher »»
Apr 18, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

145 by Cheese_Enjoyer07 »»
Jan 2, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

235 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 27, 2023 2:15 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

230 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 20, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2017

130 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 20, 2023 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.