Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Feb 26, 2017 3:54 PM

Feb 2014
Googler123 said:
Very good episode. Even though I don't agree with the MC decision the bed/kiss scene felt so real. Definitely pulled from someones actual life. The way she just took control like that ..... hnnnnng. Also you can not reject a girl like that just for her sheer effort and for fucks sake giving you your first kiss and heartfelt compliments.
And for what? a flat as a board tsundere bitch you're probably not gonna get anyway (the same one you're supposed to dump anyway after that) and will make you foot the bill for a tub of ice cream and a whole bag of sandwiches?
Getting with Neko is a good idea, even if only for a while. Wanna know what makes girls flock to you? Be with another one (preferably with bigger boobs). Make them feel like the ship has sailed. They won't think twice the second time you're available. This was a bad move through and through.
Maybe, just MAYBE he knows something about her we don't, that's why he believes shes dishonest or whatever, so I'm giving him a shadow of a doubt. But if it its a copout and doesn't end up with Neko in spite of that this will be chalked up as a failure anime for me. I swear kokoro connect is the only anime where the girl that puts in the work is actually rewarded properly.

I agree with all of this. The MC is an idiot in two ways: First, if he's a scumbag, he's doing the revenge the wrong way. Being AKi's puppy dog and begging for her to like you, and then dump her after that isn't the way to do it. He's obviously gotten her attention and interest, but she's such a bitch that she'll probably never enter a real relationship with him, even if they somehow kiss. By going over to Neko and essentially using Neko to make Aki jealous and make her suffer a much agonizing pain is the way to get your revenge.

Second, if he's a genuine dude, which I'd say he is, then why is he sacrificing his own happiness to pursue a dead end goal that he will probably not be able to follow through with, he's going for a girl that he doesn't even like according to him. Not only that, Aki hasn't done anything for him and just treats him like dirt. He could have gone out with the class rep who he was interested in when she asked him out or gone with Neko who understands him as person, ya she's mysterious, but she has tried much harder to win his heart than Aki has and he was wowed by her in the bedroom scene. That could have been the start of something. Aki has given him nothing and provides nothing for him for a relationship; all he does is put up a facade and try to win her attention, that isn't healthy. She's rude and has a terrible personality and makes others feel like crap, even when compared to other tsunderes, Aki is just a grade-A bitch and doesn't deserve any time of day. Masamune is wasting his time when it's clear that he's interested in other woman that appreciate him much more, but refuses to pursue them because of some stupid revenge.

So why sacrifice your happiness Masamune? Why?
Feb 26, 2017 4:29 PM

Sep 2016
Huex3 said:

I can tell you confidently it is not contrived. Imagine a girl suddenly appearing out of nowhere throws herself at you and tells you she loves you, are you gonna believe that? She lies about where you meet, she doesn't tell you how she knows you, and her actions feel odd. This is how Masamune views Neko, this is how she presented herself too at first. A suspicious person. Also Masamune obviously has trust issues due to being used by his "friends" for money. It's not hard to see why he rejected her (although it feels like him not trusting her is just an excuse and he really seem to like Aki). Just to clarify, I also think Neko is a great girl, but if only she didn't lie to her love interest she'd be my best girl pick...
I won't spoil (I've read the manga) but all I can say is that the story is really good and I suggest reading the manga from the start after the Anime is over.

you are partially right. A girl approaches you out of no where and tells you that she loves you, and lies about how she knows you, that is a red flag. But you must also keep in mind how much time has passed since they met, a week, a month , 3 months you can't hide alternative motives for long especially in high school.
Masamune rejecting Neko - the real reason is probably because he is in real love with aki ( i completely agree), rejecting someone because you want revenge on someone else is just stupid. There is no why i would listen and play nice to a B**** that i hate just to get revenge at the end because someone was mean to me and in the meantime you are passing a real thing with a nice girl.

Also i think Masamune has filing for Neko, too. She is the first person that he has opened to, his stomach hurts after he rejects her, the day after he is miserable and he cant stop thinking about her. He is probably confused from all the emotions he is experiencing for the first time.

I hope he doesn't end up at the end in a relationship with aki, i would be disappointed in this anime. But that is the most likely scenario.

P.S.

It's nice that the anime got as super excited at this moment, i didn't expect this twist at all.

Do not take life too seriously.
You will never get out of it alive.

Feb 26, 2017 10:35 PM

Feb 2015
How does that bodyguard knew that Masamune was with her the last day?
This transformed from a romantic comedy to a romantic drama.
Feb 27, 2017 1:49 AM
Dec 2014
Googler123 said:

Thanks for being a sport regarding spoiling stuff lol. So you know a bit more than anime only wankers like me (I cant read manga sorry, I would but too little attention span)

No problem lol. The way this show is playing with its audience right now is amazing to me. If you didn't know there are various hints and clues scattered around the previous episodes. You have to pay attention to them to pick them up.

What I can do though is point out the difference in the manga and anime. There's no spoiler here but I'm putting it just to be safe.

Both scenes are equally powerful for me but the Anime beats it because of music and VAs.

H1r0gen said:

you are partially right. A girl approaches you out of no where and tells you that she loves you, and lies about how she knows you, that is a red flag. But you must also keep in mind how much time has passed since they met, a week, a month , 3 months you can't hide alternative motives for long especially in high school.
Masamune rejecting Neko - the real reason is probably because he is in real love with aki ( i completely agree), rejecting someone because you want revenge on someone else is just stupid. There is no why i would listen and play nice to a B**** that i hate just to get revenge at the end because someone was mean to me and in the meantime you are passing a real thing with a nice girl.

Also i think Masamune has filing for Neko, too. She is the first person that he has opened to, his stomach hurts after he rejects her, the day after he is miserable and he cant stop thinking about her. He is probably confused from all the emotions he is experiencing for the first time.

I hope he doesn't end up at the end in a relationship with aki, i would be disappointed in this anime. But that is the most likely scenario.

P.S.

It's nice that the anime got as super excited at this moment, i didn't expect this twist at all.

I know that but if you know how it feels like to be insecure and have trust issues at the same time, you'd probably fully agree with me, maybe.
Feb 27, 2017 3:13 AM
Dec 2016
LoomyTheBrew said:

I agree with all of this. The MC is an idiot in two ways: First, if he's a scumbag, he's doing the revenge the wrong way. Being AKi's puppy dog and begging for her to like you, and then dump her after that isn't the way to do it. He's obviously gotten her attention and interest, but she's such a bitch that she'll probably never enter a real relationship with him, even if they somehow kiss. By going over to Neko and essentially using Neko to make Aki jealous and make her suffer a much agonizing pain is the way to get your revenge.

Second, if he's a genuine dude, which I'd say he is, then why is he sacrificing his own happiness to pursue a dead end goal that he will probably not be able to follow through with, he's going for a girl that he doesn't even like according to him. Not only that, Aki hasn't done anything for him and just treats him like dirt. He could have gone out with the class rep who he was interested in when she asked him out or gone with Neko who understands him as person, ya she's mysterious, but she has tried much harder to win his heart than Aki has and he was wowed by her in the bedroom scene. That could have been the start of something.

It's nice too have someone understand your perspective. Bad idea to throw away genuine stuff for future revenge where you'll end up with nothing.
He could have his cake and eat it too. A giant slap would be just him and Neko holding hands in front of Aki. All you have is to accept Neko and you're golden. You don't even have to say anything, just show up. That shit will cut deeper than anything. It's not 'I like you, but not anymore', its 'I liked you but I like her better now'. Way less effort AND you end up with a relationship.
Unless he is actually after Aki and not for revenge. Which will never happen cuz we've all seen what happens when dudes chase her, besides being a totally bitch move.

Huex3 said:

I know that but if you know how it feels like to be insecure and have trust issues at the same time, you'd probably fully agree with me, maybe.

50% of the time it works all the time lol. Thanks for the comparison between anime and manga. Not spolier but it does put things in perspective:

H1r0gen said:

P.S.

Exactly my thoughts regarding this. Falling for Aki would ruin it for me. All that work, change, sacrifice, effort courting her would be for naught, . Ending up with her, then dump is ok. Hooking up with someone else optional, even though recommended.
In all honesty I picked this series bcs it seemed mediocre. I hate having to wait for new eps of a good show so I wait till its full released and binge. The plot just got good and am grateful for that :D.
Googler123Feb 27, 2017 3:18 AM
Feb 27, 2017 1:38 PM

Apr 2015
A Good Emotional Episode,Makabe Turned Down Fujinomiya :(
Feb 27, 2017 2:46 PM

Sep 2016
Huex3 said:

I agree on that completely he is messed up, big league. He must been bullied so hard when he was young to have this kind of trust issues.

Do not take life too seriously.
You will never get out of it alive.

Feb 27, 2017 6:29 PM

Mar 2016
I honestly love when I scream at the characters. It just reminds me how into anime I am...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2017 8:08 PM

Sep 2011
Atlas77 said:

I was wondering about that too but knowing Fujinomiya and her status, either they have CCTV or Fujinomiya told her bodyguard that Masamune will come to her home in advance as she wants to have a private time with Masamune and I believe anyone can see that way.

Feb 27, 2017 9:48 PM

Feb 2016
This episode was amazing :D
Feb 28, 2017 12:38 AM
Jul 2018
Does he really think Neko's feelings for him are fake? They seem pretty genuine to me. It pains me that it will almost definitely end predictably with Masamune ending up with Aki, when Neko is near perfect. In fact, she may just be better than Marika from Nisekoi (but I doubt she'll surpass Miyako from Majikoi).
Feb 28, 2017 6:40 AM
Nov 2016
Neko hid things and made up stories about their past. He pretty much always thought she's playing games because of that. It is no wonder he is confused.

Also the kiss was already surprising. But with the way these types of anime usually work there is just no way Makabe would get together with anyone at this point in the story.
fedosFeb 28, 2017 6:44 AM
Feb 28, 2017 11:02 AM
Nov 2016
So Neko wasn't lying about her illness huh?

Well, this episode was sort of awkward but it was still funny..
Feb 28, 2017 5:39 PM

Feb 2015
Tennouji said:
Atlas77 said:

I was wondering about that too but knowing Fujinomiya and her status, either they have CCTV or Fujinomiya told her bodyguard that Masamune will come to her home in advance as she wants to have a private time with Masamune and I believe anyone can see that way.

Yeah, simple things that nobody explain but you can guess
Feb 28, 2017 8:15 PM

Jan 2010
F**k Fujinomiya. Marry Futaba. Kill Adagaki.
"Seize the time, Meribor - live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
Feb 28, 2017 8:51 PM

Aug 2014
Googler123 said:
I just hope in the end he doesn't fall for Aki.

Come on, seriously? You can't tell me you didn't instantly predict that would be the ending as soon as you read the plot synopsis for this show.

I haven't read the manga, but it's painfully obvious this is one of those "Haha! You were mislead by the summary and now you're totally surprised by this turn of events" type of stories.

To be honest, I was expecting this to be a bit darker or to at least focus on the revenge part more, because right now it's just a generic slice-of-life romcom. Oh well, still not worth the drop - I've sat through Divine Gate, after all.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Mar 1, 2017 1:17 AM
Dec 2014
Maledict said:
Googler123 said:

Come on, seriously? You can't tell me you didn't instantly predict that would be the ending as soon as you read the plot synopsis for this show.

I haven't read the manga, but it's painfully obvious this is one of those "Haha! You were mislead by the summary and now you're totally surprised by this turn of events" type of stories.

To be honest, I was expecting this to be a bit darker or to at least focus on the revenge part more, because right now it's just a generic slice-of-life romcom. Oh well, still not worth the drop - I've sat through Divine Gate, after all.

Oh my god how?!? I couldn't even finish the 1st episode of Divine Gate! Are you god?

I'd disagree on this show being generic tho. I've never seen an Anime that has this clever mix of cliche and non-cliche. It actually feels odd watching it cause it feels like cliche and not cliche at the same time.
Mar 1, 2017 4:58 AM
Dec 2014
DavidStrife7 said:

There were a few moments throughout the show where he mentions the revenge plan in front of her, and she gives him this vacant stare, so it's kind of being foreshadowed in a very subtle way. The show is definitely going out of its way with pacing and atmosphere to lightly suggest that as a possible outcome.

I'm aware the Manga is still being written though? So possibly a chance to do something better with the ending? Or has the Light Novel already cemented an ending for the Manga to follow?

By sterotypical, do you mean Masamune ending up with Aki? I really don't mind who Masamune ends up with but I just don't want any asspulls that suddenly Masamune ends up with someone completely unexpected just to be different even if it doesn't make any sense (for example if there is a reveal that his mom isn't really his mom and they end up with one another... I need to sleep more often).

Anyway the manga is the source. There is a 1 light novel volume tho. I think it was discontinued.
Mar 1, 2017 5:35 AM
Dec 2016
Maledict said:
Googler123 said:

Lol of course that's the first thing that came to mind. Haven't read the manga either but as the show progressed it's they drop more and more hints that this is the path they are going to choose.
The authors think they're clever but too much foreshadowing imo. He dropped the class rep without too much thought (even though she's cute af imo and his too) and with Neko he almost gave in.
However this episode truly surprised me, was not expecting it from this series. I'm pretty sure they'll go as you said, but I'm still hoping, because of this ep, of a better plot twist than that.
Mar 1, 2017 6:22 AM
Dec 2014
Googler123 said:
Maledict said:

Lol of course that's the first thing that came to mind. Haven't read the manga either but as the show progressed it's they drop more and more hints that this is the path they are going to choose.
The authors think they're clever but too much foreshadowing imo. He dropped the class rep without too much thought (even though she's cute af imo and his too) and with Neko he almost gave in.
However this episode truly surprised me, was not expecting it from this series. I'm pretty sure they'll go as you said, but I'm still hoping, because of this ep, of a better plot twist than that.

The problem here is that people doesn't realize that there is a realism certain aspect to the show. In real life we don't explore routes, teases don't happen and relationships doesn't reset like how in your usual harem anime does. Sometimes there are people in our girls/guys in our lives that are interested in us but we never become aware of their feelings or we do but we reject them and just continue being friends (or we never see them ever after that) again and move on with their lives (just like Masamune-Futaba relationship right now).

People think "This is a harem so they're probably explore all the girls' personalities" but no it doesn't happen here and it won't happen even in the future. There is no 1 episode for each girl kind of thing. This is how the show is different from other harems.
Mar 2, 2017 2:53 PM
Jun 2016
Yay, Neko did her move. Kiss was worth it.
Mar 3, 2017 9:39 AM

Sep 2015
Aki weebs are satisfied now
Mar 3, 2017 10:05 AM

Sep 2015
bgod105 said:
lol this guy masamune is so annoying...forget the revenge bro. Move on with your life lol. I really loved the plan originally but at this point its just unnecessary...like he's literally losing opportunities and wasting time on Aki. Which I don't understand why so many people like her? She is THE MOST annoying character on the show. She abuses everyone that actually cares about her.
^This
Mar 3, 2017 11:36 AM
May 2016
I liked it. I wish that Masamune accepted her and stopped going after Aki. I'm sure everything will go back to normal after, he might even get another chance, but I think it would of been better if they hooked up.
Mar 3, 2017 12:18 PM

Jun 2013
Great episode, however with that guy appearing soon I'm prepared for everyone to get triggered and start saying how shit this is.
Mar 3, 2017 2:31 PM
Jun 2014
Neko is the best girl in this serious. I really loved that bedroom scene in this episode.
Mar 4, 2017 12:28 AM

Jan 2013
Quite a good episode, didn't expect a kiss scene at all.
Nice progress
Mar 4, 2017 3:54 AM
Dec 2014
DavidStrife7 said:
Huex3 said:

By sterotypical, do you mean Masamune ending up with Aki? I really don't mind who Masamune ends up with but I just don't want any asspulls that suddenly Masamune ends up with someone completely unexpected just to be different even if it doesn't make any sense (for example if there is a reveal that his mom isn't really his mom and they end up with one another... I need to sleep more often).

Anyway the manga is the source. There is a 1 light novel volume tho. I think it was discontinued.

By stereotypical I mean that it's just played completely straight, where Aki is revealed to be cold towards people to avoid pain or disappointment, and Masamune just keels over and falls for her in a "I didn't know the real her" moment.

I've watched plenty of Anime in the past where the outcome was clear and I knew what it was going to be, but they approached it in a different and interesting way that left me surprised and positive about the experience. So I'll be sticking with it, giving it the benefit of the doubt that it isn't going to be cookie-cutter copy and paste material, and they have a unique plan to set in motion that will make the journey worthwhile.

Basically I think we all know deep down what's going to happen, it's a little obvious from the setup and build-up. As long as they do it in an interesting way that makes it worth watching, I can't complain.

Mom is definitely loli-material. Don't want that ending that's for sure!

Hmm.. Then you won't be disappointed with this then because that's not the only reason why she is cold towards her suitors. There is another reason but the difference is that it is taken from a positive emotion.
Mar 5, 2017 6:35 AM

May 2016
I really hate Neko. She is so annoying and she want to destroy OTP.
Mar 5, 2017 10:49 AM
Oct 2007
Is this even possible in real life?

Drama after drama. Quite the entertaining episode this week.

I wonder if the writer was from a rich family because the all the characters from the setting seems to be wealthy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2017 5:42 PM

Oct 2015
An interesting turn of events. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Mar 5, 2017 7:19 PM
Jul 2018
Man, never thought this anime could get this dark.
Mar 9, 2017 2:26 AM

Dec 2012
hahaha the little girl and the mom in the restaurant after Aki left Masamune-kun "mom, did he just get dumped?" "shhh" bless all of the parents out there who deal with awkward things that their children say

this episode was certainly interesting. I kind of wish he would've given up on the whole revenge plan and just went with Neko-san haha
still a little ridiculous she didnt take any of her medication with her, I wonder whats going through her mind. Tbh, girls can definitely act extremely irrational like that though.
Mar 11, 2017 7:46 PM

Aug 2016
The story is improving, great progress compared to previous episodes. The mystery gives enough game to the anime, making it interesting with desire to know what happened in the past and what will happen in the future.

Great episode 5/5
Mar 12, 2017 6:28 PM

Oct 2008
this show is so hilariously bad when it goes full drama. but that bedroom scene with neko was ridiculously hot and any sane dude would've fucked her brains out
Mar 17, 2017 12:44 AM

Jul 2015
Lelouch0202 said:
While I do prefer Aki and Masamune together, I really like Neko as well. Felt sad when she cried. At least Makabe rejected her formally instead of just remaining indecisive and that's a really good thing, cause often MC's can tend to be really indecisive and seeing Makabe being honest with Neko was nice.
The bedroom scene was really well done, Neko's teasing was spot on. xD

I agree with this 100%

Honestly, what's wrong with Makabe lol.. how dare he question someone else's feelings for him without even having any evidence to back it up.. acting as if Neko's feelings are fake just because he doesn't want to get hurt smh. Neko was so cute in this episode tho, I love how bold and forward she is. The way she compliments Makabe is just spot-on, definitely wifey material right there.

caught in the wonder
Mar 18, 2017 2:24 AM

Dec 2012
Wow it was surprisingly good. The OST at the Neko's house was perfectly adapted to the scene.
Great episode, I wonder what Aki is thinking
Mar 25, 2017 7:06 AM

Dec 2016
Damn poor Neko, but at the end of the episode Aki sure looked shocked, or at least flustered...
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Mar 25, 2017 10:53 AM
Jul 2016
I am pretty much hate this Neko girl! Just don't pretend to be strong if you just want to cry in the end. She made that "i smile but it hurts so much inside" face! Why would you made that face? Did you actually think that if you made that face then Masamune would think that you're a strong girl and fall for you? She's really just a piece of shit! I don't care if she was sick or whatever. I hate that kind of bitch the most. And i don't like anything she did all this time especially during this episode. Well, this is just my opinion though
MotebitchieMar 25, 2017 11:26 AM
Mar 26, 2017 6:47 AM

Jun 2013
so many mixed reactions from the kiss, but i was the one cheering neko on. i had hope for her as a potential best girl since her first appearance, but this episode was more than enough to make her my favourite girl. after that bedroom scene i respect her twice as much for making a move on makabe - something aki would never be able to do.

a lot of people think that she is suspicious and is toying with makabe, but i thought she was just genuinely interested in him and is open with her feelings. shes basically the polar opposite of aki. i always thought she was strangely similar to marika tachibana (nisekoi), their mannerisms and way of showing their affection for the mc are almost identical, and how they nonchalantly cling on the them without a hint of embarrassment, even in front of the main heroines.

i had a bit of a suspicion on her intake of 'nutrients', since she was taking all those pills just to maintain a healthy system. i wasnt completely sure if she was weak since we weren't given any actual evidence until the end of this episode, but there was one scene that deluded all of us. now we can derive from the previous episodes that the ketchup she used on her mouth when she was being taken away by makabe was no mere prank, but a cover up to misguide the fact that it was actual blood.

neko had no choice but to deceive makabe if it means she could get close to him. if he found out from the start that she was weak and needed to take daily meds, his actions and feelings for her would possibly be out of pity rather than pure interest. shes bold for holding it in all this time, instead of using her weakness as an excuse to take advantage of things. i think once neko feels confident with sharing her weakness and that makabe and the others still treat her the same, we may be able to see a new side of her
Mar 28, 2017 10:59 AM

May 2013
Awhh. I know some of y'all found Neko-chan annoying since earlier eps, but I still liked her and feel bad about her heartbreak ;( if she can cry like that alone in her bedroom, I wouldn't think she wasn't being serious about Makabe-kun, but who knows? :3

Yeah, we can say it's her fault for taking the photo in the first place, but it's not like she's ever treating him with ill intentions, soooo...

I hope she's safe and that he finds her before she does anything drastic
Mar 28, 2017 9:34 PM
Jul 2018
Masamune's got balls. Everyone who says that he's a generic harem protagonist or that he's an idiot is, in fact, the real idiot.

Let me briefly explain: how many harem protagonists do you think would have stood that calm being pinned down by a sexy girl on a bed after she kissed him, and then reject her to her face? Most harem protagonists would pussy out as soon as she closed in on the kiss, but Masamune takes it and then doesn't throw a hissy fit when she's about to get him laid-- and he flat out rejects her. That's something that harem protagonists would typically never do, because they don't wanna hurt a pretty girl's feelings. And, he refuses sex not because he's a wimp, but he objects to sex in the most mature way possible, refusing to do it with a girl that he doesn't truly love. That's cool af; most men wouldn't be able to keep it in their pants. Any guy who can wait for sex deserves some respect.

But what makes Masamune even more ballsy is confessing in front of everyone that he rejected Neko and that he loves Aki-- he may twist it in his head that he still wants revenge on her, but it's pretty clear that Aki is always on his mind and he's growing to like her.
But even if he is still faking it, that was still a ballsy thing to admit in front of the group.
Masamune, despite panicking in his head a lot, is actually brave and masculine. He's a fucking man, something I can't say about almost all other harem protagonists.
Mar 29, 2017 2:21 PM
Nov 2014
LMAO on people that think neko is better person aki. She got into his room and stole a personal photo from him. That's not something you do to the person you love. I hope she kills herself the next episode, but i doubt it.
Apr 8, 2017 10:04 PM

Jan 2014
I actually prefer Neko than Aki.
if I'm in Makabe position, well you know what happened, I would fuck her so bad until I can't move again.

Makabe should ask the truth and what's her intention all along, before rejected her..
or maybe tell Neko that Aki is his revenge, and he would date Neko after he get his revenge, that would solve the problem and everyone happy, except the cruel princess..

I actually feel bad, Neko is such a genuine girl, I would not waste a girl like that, at least after a kiss, or more than that.
Apr 12, 2017 5:30 PM

May 2012
Oh boy what an episode! Really impressive development, I really do wonder what's really going on!
Apr 17, 2017 6:10 AM

Apr 2015
Gotta give him the credits for still pushing her away at that stage lol. I think Aki will be mad even tho MC said he will choose her.
May 6, 2017 3:03 PM

Jun 2016
Why you do this Masamune!!!
May 9, 2017 1:54 PM

Sep 2011
Why was this anime rated so low???? Its so good... ;-;
May 17, 2017 10:22 PM

Apr 2015
I feel like this episode is too tryharding.

literally why dump her? because you have a revenge to fulfill? when not dumping her can heal your wounds and all that? I have no idea anymore what this show is all about. at times it was comedy, at times it was relationship gigs and problems, but this... this I can't even!
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
May 21, 2017 8:20 AM

Apr 2013
Where to find that song, it's not on OST discs
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

371 by Fleicher »»
Apr 18, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

145 by Cheese_Enjoyer07 »»
Jan 2, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

235 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 27, 2023 2:15 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

230 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 20, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2017

130 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 20, 2023 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.