Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jun 2, 2017 12:25 AM

Mar 2015
Neko is so desirable, props to Pigfoot for resisting all that for the sake of revenge
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 13, 2017 3:53 AM

Dec 2008
Boy that was a crafty move that busty broad took, luring him there. And it got sooo close to be hawt UNT heavy. Clever girl. :P
Nov 15, 2017 3:46 AM

Sep 2012
kidlat020 said:
I feel like this episode is too tryharding.

literally why dump her? because you have a revenge to fulfill? when not dumping her can heal your wounds and all that? I have no idea anymore what this show is all about. at times it was comedy, at times it was relationship gigs and problems, but this... this I can't even!

that fool only thinks he wants revenge but really he wants Aki hes fooling himself that's what is all about, that's why i call him fool :)
Mar 9, 2018 1:23 AM

Oct 2008
Gist of this episode: Fujinomiya Neko's seduction failed!
oh noes she went missing!
4/5.

Mar 9, 2018 5:44 PM

Jul 2009
You know, I seem to remember not liking this anime much, but the past two have been really good. So not only do we get a beach episode, but a pool episode too?! Well ... apart from that, the scene where Makabe finally "confronts" Neko was really well done IMO. I wasn't expecting something like that from this show :O We still don't really know much about Neko, but her move and then his pretty firm rejection was definitely unexpected. Although ... she doesn't seem to have taken it well and has disappeared ... oh boy >_<
Apr 29, 2019 3:17 PM
Mar 2019
so let’s spill tea. idk about you but adagaki is my least favorite tsundere ever and normally i don’t like the second girl who comes in the picture but this time i love her. neko accepts his past. she loves him for him. she makes him feel good. all unlike adagaki. though i am a bit confused on neko’s past with masamune? how does she know him? anyways he said in the bedroom that neko doesn’t actually like him but sis after he left she cried and said “so this is what heartbreak feels like” or something like that. you cant cry over someone you don’t love
Feb 4, 2020 11:00 AM

May 2015
Its great to get reminded how much of an absolute theif Neko is. But jesus this girl wouldnt look out of place in Kuzu no Honkai at all. I have this instinctive urge to punch her in the face. Well the good thing is she's been offically rejected and is now out of the picture for the rest of the series.
DarknessRealityFeb 4, 2020 11:06 AM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 14, 2020 5:46 PM
Sep 2019
Three years later, here I am posting a reply! lol Better late than never. I'm slowly starting to think more and more that this revenge is a bad idea waiting to happen. Neko loves him and he likes her too but rejects her, all for the revenge. Aki just rejected him harshly! It's crazy how he based his whole life on that! I mean, think about yourself dude! You can't give up happiness just to sadden others, it's not healthy at all.
Apr 9, 2020 7:32 PM

May 2017
That neko voice ! I know who it is , i know what characters personality she do , i know she will get "mad" and it will be amazing ! Cause thats what she is, shes the girl that get mad and break every bones lol

That cute little girl on coffee...being a lolicon make "things" hard 🤤
LadyLeeMingApr 9, 2020 7:40 PM
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jul 7, 2020 7:23 AM

May 2020
wooow amazing episode, makebe really break heart neko
Jun 1, 2021 4:24 PM
Feb 2021
Watching this episode gave me an aneurism. I think I'm gonna go hang myself now. This show made me stop watching anime for a whole month. I thought to myself today,"I am gonna get back to watching some shows and I am gonna push through any anime I didn't finish and conquer it!" I didn't even get half way through this one episode and I already wanna slit my wrists. I am now reminded of why this show made me take a break from anime.
When Neko came onto masamune, I was like finally, something might happen! Aki is a slob and the worst girl I have ever seen, and Neko is a much better girl for him.

Masamune says that his revenge didn't matter in that moment but then gets up, and out of nowhere, with no evidence at all says that her feelings aren't genuine. Like wtf is this man thinking!?!?!

I didn't watch past the bedroom scene so he might have been saying that just so he could get away from her. But why would this man turn her down twice just because he wants to be an immature brat and get revenge on a girl that rejected him many years ago. And we all know that he will never get revenge. I don't need to finish the show to know that it won't happen. Madamune said he had a bad personality back then but he still hasn't grown up past the age of 5.

This show actually made me angry. I paced in my room for 5 minutes screaming obscenities up to the heavens because I didn't know any other way to express how frustrated I was with this show.

This show is terrible to start with but this particular episode did me in. I am now going to stick my balls in a blender because this show made me realise how much I hate life.

Over all 4/10.
Aug 4, 2021 2:21 AM

Jun 2020
Makabe with his daily grind I respect that, Aki calling really is rare to see and asked to meet up, But Makabe needs to understand to give her the attention that he really is interested or things might not go as well to his plans

Neko really has a lot of medications I hope it's not fatal or anything but it is seriously present, She went for the kiss it seems that she's not afraid to go in any circumstance

And they fit a pool scene without her as things went out of control and Neko was nowhere to be found, Damn it Aki looks like a child while eating a lot of ice cream and it's cute.
Jan 16, 2022 2:50 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
WOW.

I have read the manga long time ago, at the time the kiss scene with Neko was kinda shaking things a bit, making me want to ship him with her for a bit.

BUT, wow.
Knowing what is really going on, it kinda takes away from it a bit, but outside that, that scene with her, and a bit after, he refusing her, this shit was SUPERBLY directed, the OST was 10/10 there.
Really, if this was a normal drama and not a romcom with the circumstances it has, WOW.

Really, that scene came much better in this adaptation than it has any right to be, much better than what the manga did, it is the perfect example of how can an anime adaptation surpass its manga source material, everything was just perfectly timed.

When I recall this adaptation I will probably remember this scene, knowing the plot, I doubt they will nail something like this again, for once I really felt it heavy.
The manga even with its ending included never reached such highs in drama at all.

It is quite funny, this was like a stroke of genius that came to whoever was in charge of this episode, the dude was like, I want to get serious, MAX EFFORT... splendid.

The anime really doesn't deserve that scene, the intensity I felt, for those few minutes it almost felt like I was on a 10/10 drama or something. xD

What a weird but awesome episode, coming out of nowhere which a much superior direction than I was expecting, it simply leaves the original in the dust.
Quite funny that I have the OST for this show for many years, came with the BDs, didn't bother to delete, planned to eventually listen, now I will have to.

Really the OST on this show is probably a cut above what the series deserves.

This episode would have been a 10/10 one if I did not know all the circumstances, but if I feel like dreaming for a bit, masterpiece of an episode indeed, quite sad the series will never reach this level again, since for starters, neither the mangaka had talent for that, or wanted to go that heavy.
PlaycoolJan 17, 2022 5:19 PM
Apr 14, 2023 8:36 AM

Feb 2020
I understand the female butler being upset that the girl she's guarding went missing, but it was not her place to oust Makabe coming to her apartment the day before. What a disaster... no matter what spin Makabe manages to put on it.

I really like the PR aspect this story has. It's like Nisekoi spiced up a little with Death Note reasoning and thinking.
Jun 17, 2023 10:10 AM
Oct 2019
Very Intense Episode.

Omg shit just got real real.
Jul 1, 2023 1:47 PM

Dec 2022
Great episodeeee
Jul 11, 2023 9:52 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Is this..... the same anime???

NYANPASU
5700XT

Sep 25, 2023 11:26 PM
Dec 2022
Better episode but the scene with Neko is packed with emotions all over and keep us guessing when she went missing.
Apr 22, 2:50 AM
Apr 2024
i cant do this anymore
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

371 by Fleicher »»
Apr 18, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

145 by Cheese_Enjoyer07 »»
Jan 2, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

235 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 27, 2023 2:15 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

230 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 20, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2017

130 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 20, 2023 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.